Tales of a Cock Slave #79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I stroked his cock up and down. I licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted loudly and shot. My cheeks puffed out with all his semen. I swallowed before he pulled out.

A hot black man walked in. His cock was huge. Michal saw me staring at him. "Mike, meet Roy. That's a 13 by 6 inch uncut cock. He a very aggressive ass and throat fucker. I know it well as I've willingly submitted my ass and throat to him many, many times. On your back on the platform! Roy, treat him well." I knew instantly there was a bond between them.

Roy took my ass and Michal took my throat. I flexed my ass and throat muscles while they fucked my holes really slowly. Michal jerked a load out of me on my chest, wiped it up and fed it to Roy.

Michal put his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. Roy put his hands behind my knees and pushed them all the way down gaining full access to my asshole. They both rabbit fucked me for about a minute. I heard them French kissing, then felt their huge cocks throb and fill me up with their semen. They pulled out and traded places.

Roy dripped his warm semen down my throat slowly, giving me the opportunity to swallow. He pushed my head down and slid his huge python down my throat, me feeling every thick inch slide past my tonsils as Michal lubed and fingered my ass and slid his amazing cock all the way up my ass.

I did not flex my ass and throat muscles as I never wanted their assault on my holes to end. After what seemed like an amazing forever, their cocks throbbed, they grunted and filled me with their hot semen.

Michal picked me up with his strong arms and put me on the floor. "Open wide, hottie, head back!" He poured his hot, sweet Polish condom semen down my throat, then he, then Roy throat fucked me while all the other men watched. They all gasped when the hottest white and black studs I'd ever encountered shot down my throat with their huge cocks as I wrapped my arms around their muscular thighs.

Michal said, "I know I don't have enough semen left to keep you satisfied. I'm going to suck your cock and swallow your semen." He picked me up, French kissed me, then dropped to his knees and, looked up into my eyes and sucked a load out of me. I dressed. I was so cum drunk, I staggered home, threw up all that semen and fell fast asleep dreaming of Roy and Michal taking turns with my ass and throat forever.

The next time I went to the club, a hot, young Latino took my clothes off and put them in the bag. Michal came up to me, kissed me and said, "Roy and I are looking after you tonight. Follow me up to our roof deck. We'll do these to get in the mood (holding up a bag of joints), then these to keep our huge cocks happy (a bag condoms and a bottle of lube). We walked up two sets of stairs and through a door to the roof deck. I was behind him watching his hot, tight ass twitch as he climbed the stairs. I got hard.

In addition to Roy, there were 10 hot, huge, uncut men sitting naked on the wall around the deck, 2 black men, 2 Ukrainians, 2 Latinos, 2 Poles and 2 Italians, one the stud who fucked my ass and sucked me off. My cock got hard, my ass tingled and my mouth watered. I put my hands on Michal's cheeks and kissed him. He blushed, which got me hard.

There was a platform in the middle of the deck with a table with condoms, lube and a beer mug on it. Michal said, "We don't know when you birthday really is, but we're celebrating it this evening. Let's smoke these to get in the mood, then we all will use your ass and throat on this. You've had all the 12 inch uncut cocks. They loved your ass and throat and volunteered for this party. As you can see, there are a few even bigger men here."

He got down on his knees and sang "Happy Birthday" to me holding my cock like a microphone. When he finished, he sucked me off. He stood up, lit the joints and passed them to everyone. I was very distracted as all those hot studs ogled me knowing they'd be fucking me from both ends in mere minutes. After I finished my joint, I got on my back on the platform with my head bent back and legs up and in a stoned haze, got into the zone and submitted completely.

Roy took my ass and Michal took my throat. Roy put his cock head at my asshole, leaned over, kissed my lips and said, "Happy Birthday!" He stood up, pushed my knees down and shoved my favorite black cock all the way up my ass as Michal shoved my favorite Polish cock down my throat with his fingers behind my neck and thumbs on my throat. I flexed my throat and ass muscles.

Roy cried out, "Fuck men, I hope he's still tight for you all. I've never had an ass like this one!" as he smacked my ass hard with both hands and leaned over and kissed me again.

Michal smacked my face cheeks and said, "He's treating my huge Polish cock right. Keep flexing those throat muscles, cocksucker." He jerked me off, wiped up my semen up and fed it to Roy.

They rabbit fucked me groaning and groaning. I saw Roy lean over and kiss Michal, and said so everyone could hear him, "Let's fill him up!" They shoved their huge cocks all the way in me, grunted, and as their cocks throbbed, I felt every spurt fly up my ass and down my throat. They both pulled out and Roy poured his semen in the mug.

A truly hot 12 inch Latino took my ass and a 12 inch Italian took my throat. The Latino lubed my ass and fingered it. I groaned. He put his cock head against my asshole. I groaned. The Latino said, "Tony, I'd love to hear him groan more as I fuck his ass, but he deserves to get your your fat Italian sausage down his tight throat."

Tony replied, "Luis, let's make sure he enjoys this. He's worked hard tonight. I know I could not have done what he has done." Tony slid his cock all the way down my throat as Luis shoved his cock all the way up my ass. I was grateful they fucked me with their 2 feet of hot, thick, uncut cock really slowly. I was in Heaven! My cock got hard when I heard them French kissing.

I felt a warm mouth go down on my cock. I knew it was Michal. Luis, Tony and I shot at the same time. Luis poured his semen in the mug and another two men, a hot Pole and another hot black man, took my ass and throat. Michal said, "Piotr and Billy, treat him well."

Piotr got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass, making me groan. He put his cockhead at my asshole and rubbed it. I groaned and opened my mouth. Billy put his cock in my mouth. Piotr ordered, "Billy, let's take him slowly."

They slid their cocks into me and fucked me slowly, slowly for several minutes. Piotr stroked my cock while Billy rubbed my nipples. They both grunted, pushed their cocks all the way in me and shot big. I heard them high-five each other. Michal came over, whispered, "Happy Birthday!" and sucked a load out of me.

Michal said, "Let's let his ass and throat tighten up for a while." I got off the platform and leaned back against the wall around the deck. Michal lit more joints and passed them to us. Michal sat next to me. I smoked mine looking at all those hot cocks I'd already had in my ass and throat and the ones that hadn't yet serviced.

Michal clapped his hands to get everyone's attention and announced, "Ok, back to work, men! I know he wants you all take to his holes as many times as you want!" I got back on the platform, legs up, head back. I saw a huge, hard, white cock come up to my face as I felt another man lube and finger my ass.

They slid their cocks up my ass and down my throat at the same time and rabbit-fucked me hard. They grunted, pounded their cocks all the way in me. I felt their huge cocks throb and shot. Michal sucked my cock and swallowed yet another load out of me.

They pulled out. I saw the man who had my ass was the hot, 13 inch young Italian American man pour his huge load of semen into the beer mug, smile at me and blow a kiss.

I stayed on the platform while the rest of them used my ass and throat, every hot, hung man getting both. Michal whispered in my ear, "Mike, on your knees, head back, mouth wide open, tongue out!"

I got off the platform. Michal pushed it over to the wall. I got on my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Roy poured some of semen down my throat which I swallowed. More, swallowed. More, swallowed until the mug was empty. I put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

The men gathered around me, looking down at me with their hungry eyes as they stroked their foreskins up and down their truly huge cocks. When they were about to shoot, they walked up and coated my face. My new favorite Irish American stud walked up looked down at me, smiled and wiped all that hot semen into my mouth and putting one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin, throat fucked it all slowly down into my belly, his cock throbbing and adding more of his own.

Michal asked me, "What do you want, Mike?"

"To see him, pointing to the Italian stud who just fed me his hot semen, on the platform while you take his ass and Roy takes his throat. I'll take his cock. After you two shoot your semen in him, Michal, feed him your semen and take his throat while Roy takes his ass. I'm sure our Italian stud can feed me another sweet load of his semen."

The Italian American man smiled, lighting up his beautiful face and got on his back, legs up, head bent back. Michal lubed and fingered him. Roy put his cock head in his mouth. I went all the way down on his huge sausage. He put his hands on the sides of my head, bobbing it up and down his fat, uncut 13 inches. Roy and Michal slid their cocks in him, and slowly fucked him.

They grunted, all three's cocks throbbed and shot. When I felt the Italian's cock begin to throb, I pulled off so his cock head was in my mouth. When he shot, I had to swallow quickly so none of his hot Italian Stallion dripped out of the sides of my mouth.

Roy and Michal traded places. Michal gave Roy his condom. Roy poured Michal's semen down hotties ass cheeks, which he used to lube the Italian's hot ass. They fucked his tight holes as I went down on him again. Roy and Michal grunted and all three of us shot.

We all smoked another joint. I sat next to the hot Italian American. He shook my and introduced himself, "My name is Salvatore. I have never, ever had my huge cock treated so well. I'd truly love for you to be my and my twin brother, Michele's, personal Cock Slave?"

I leaned over and swallowed his cock. I stroked his foreskin up and down. I licked his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted loudly and shot in my mouth. I swallowed and said, "My name is Mike. That's American for Michele. Fuck yes, I dreamed last night about getting used from both ends by two of you. I cannot host."

"We live 2 blocks away in our own apartment. I don't have any more semen for you now. Give me your number and I'll call you when we're ready for you."

When I was getting ready to leave, Michal asked if he could walk me home, "I've never seen you dressed and we've never discussed anything other than keeping cocks up your ass and down your throat."

"Yes, I live 5 blocks from here. My roommate always spends this night with his girlfriend, so we can grab a beer the pub next to our building, then you can stay over. It would be nice to be together somewhere other than here." On the way, he asked me what I did for a living. "I work for a small innovation firm in the Loop. We help companies create better products and services for the customers. You?"

"I work for my family's brewery in Pilsen. I manage the operations Monday through Friday."

We went to the pub and had a beer, then up to my loft and into my bedroom. We got undressed and got on my bed. I put a condom on Michal's cock with my mouth, lubed my ass and sat down on it with my hands on the headboard as I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock looking into his eyes. He had his hands on my hips. "I love doing this here. It's so much better than at the club."

Just then, he grunted and I felt his cock throb up my ass. I got off, removed his condom and ate his semen. He then sat on my cock. He held his ass up so I could fuck up and down into it. After 2 minutes, I pushed him down on it, grunted and shot up his ass. He pulled off me, removed my condom and ate my semen. We then 69'd, swallowing each other's semen.

I poured him a shot of cold vodka and me a shot of Irish Whiskey and lit two joints. We sat on my bed, drank the shots and smoked the joints. After we were finished, we kissed and fell asleep, me with my head on his chest. In the morning we went out to breakfast at a restaurant on Division, then walked to his car.

Michal asked me if I was gay. "No, bisexual. You?"

"Me, too. But, if I was, Roy would be my man. We've developed a relationship."

The next time I went to the club, Michal told me I had earned the privilege of going into a special room. We walked downstairs up to a door with a sign on it, "Ukrainian Breeding Room." Michal told me, "Among our membership, we have many, many truly hot and hung Ukrainian stallions. Tonight, we've invited the 5 most of our most amazing Ukrainian Stallion studs, 6 foot 4, 210 pounds, muscular, very handsome, with huge, 6 inches around cocks: 1 with a 9 inch cock, 2 with 10 inch cocks, and two with 11 inch cocks. Some are aggressive, some more gentle."

"They will all fuck your ass, with condoms on, and save their semen in a glass. They will probably also let you service their huge cocks with your throat. Just relax and submit to them. You will love it. I've been bred by them several times when I was the primary Cock Slave here. The room is soundproof, no sound or video recording. You should take your phone as you will want Maxim, the hot 11 incher, to video while he fucks your throat. Enjoy yourself!"

He opened the door. There was a high double bed, two bedside tables with lamps, an armless chair and table with a bowl of opened condoms, a big bottle of lube, a water pitcher and three glasses. The room was dimly lit. "The studs have arrived. Put your phone on that table and sit on the bed and I'll send the first on in. Do whatever they say." He walked out and closed the door.

I went in, sat on the bed waiting in anticipation. The door opened and a truly stunning man walked in. He sat on the chair. "Put this condom on my cock with your hot mouth, then sit on it facing away from me." He groaned as I rolled a condom down his Ukrainian python. I stood up, lubed and fingered my own ass and sat all the way down on it.

He immediately started flexing his hips up, assaulting my ass. It felt so amazing I groaned and groaned. He stood up with me still impaled on his cock. I ended up with my elbows on the bed with him rabbit fucking my ass, his huge balls slapping loudly against mine. He slapped my ass cheeks and said, "Your ass is tight and hot. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I do!"

"Fuck, yes. I could get fucked by you, hot Ukrainian Stallion, forever! Slap my ass cheeks harder" I flexed my ass muscles making him groan. He slapped my ass cheeks hard, shoved his huge cock up my ass so hard I fell forward on the bed with him laying over with his chest on my back. He grunted loudly as his huge cock throbbed up my ass. He stood up and pulled out. I felt every one of his thick ten inches slide out past my sphincter.

As I lay there recovering from his assault. He slapped my ass cheeks and said, "Good boy! I've used a lot of Cock Slave asses. Yours is the most talented."

"Thank you. I've been fucked up my ass many times, but never like that." I got off the bed and got on my knees before him, bent back my head, opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue. He poured his huge load of hot semen in the glass.

He sat back down, smiled at me, stroked it hard and challenged me, "Deep throat it." I got on my knees and went all the way down on him, holding his cock in my throat and flexing my muscles. He groaned. I stroked up his cock and took his huge cock head in my mouth. I looked up at him as I twirled my tongue around his cock head under his thick foreskin. He grunted, shot a huge load with I swallowed quickly.

"Fuck, you are so fucking talented and dedicated to serving huge cocks. I'll send the next Stallion in. My name is Danilo."

The next stud came in. He was the mirror image of Danilo. He sat on the chair. I put a condom in my mouth, got on my knees between his legs, looked up into his handsome face and rolled it all the way down his thick ten inches. He groaned and said, "My name is Aleksander. If you throat can handle my cock like that, I can't wait to feel it up your ass. Sit on it, facing me."

I leaned over, looked back at him, lubed and fingered my own ass. He said, "Fuck boy!" I turned around and sat all the way down on it. He wrapped his arms around me and rapidly flexed his hips up and down, stabbing his huge cock up my ass. I put my head on his shoulder and started flexing my ass muscles. He grunted, pushed me all the way down on him and grunted as his cock throbbed a huge load of semen up my ass in his condom.

I got off his cock and watched as he stood up and poured his HUGE load of semen in the glass. It had so much semen in it, I couldn't imagine how full it will be after the next three fuck me. "Thank you. Your ass is very hot. Now, I want to really use that tight throat!"

I leaned forward to straighten out my throat and swallowed his entire cock. I flexed my throat muscles looking up into his handsome face. He grunted, held my head all the way down on his cock, grinding my nose in his pubes and my chin on his huge, low-hanging balls.

"Shit, you are so hot. I'm happy John selected me to be one of the Ukrainians to use your tight holes tonight. I'll send in Dymtrus."

Dymtrus entered the room and sat down, I rolled a condom down on his thick cock, making him groan. I pulled off him, turned around, put my hands on the bed, spread my legs and stuck out my ass. He said, "I hope my comrades didn't stretch that hot ass out too much." He walked up behind and rubbed his cock head up and down my ass crack with one hand and smacked my ass with the other. I groaned and shook my ass.

He put lube on my ass and stuck a couple fingers up it. I pushed back and pleaded, "Fuck me, please." He, too, rabbit fucked my ass with his huge hands on my hips. I flexed my ass muscles as he slapped my ass cheeks. He grunted loudly, shoved his Ukrainian python all the way up my ass and, as it throbbed, filled it with his semen. He pulled out. I saw him pour his huge load in the glass. "Thank you, Dymtrus!"

"Thank you, Cock Slave. Your ass was still tight. Let's see how tight that throat still is."

I got on my knees with my back against the bed, looked up at him opened my mouth wide and winked at him. He put his cock head in the back of my mouth and his huge hands on the bed, leaned over and shoved his huge, thick cock all the way down my throat, pushing my head back against the top of the bed. He rabbit fucked hard down on my throat as I flexed my throat muscles. He grunted and shot so far down my throat I didn't even taste his semen.

"Damn, so hot. I hope your hot ass and throat are this tight for the last two studs. I am truly grateful that you could handle my cock so well. Only one other Cock Slave has been able to do what you just did with my cock (I knew he was talking about Michal). I'll send in Faday."

Faday ended up fucking my ass really, really slowly as leaned over with my hands on the bed as I flexed my ass muscles. He lightly slapped my ass cheeks and said, "I've had my huge cock up the ass of many Cock Slaves. Yours is the hottest!"

He leaned over, wrapped his strong arms around my chest, pulled me up against his muscular chest, shoved his amazing cock all the way up, grunted as it throbbed deep inside me. He pulled out and I watched as he added his semen to the glass.