Tales of a Cock Slave #79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then sat down on the bed and spread his legs and laid back. We locked eyes, I dropped to my knees, leaned over swallowed his huge cock in one gulp, flexed my muscles repeatedly until his cock throbbed a huge load down into my throat.

"Are you doing that to all of us?"

"Yes."

"We've had many Cock Slaves serve us in this room. You are by far the best. I'll send in Georgi."

Georgi was more handsome than the others. He got on his back on the bed with his head on the pillow. I put a condom in my mouth, got between his muscular legs and, looking up his muscular body, past his pecs and cleft chin into his blue eyes, and rolled it all the way down on him. He groaned loudly. I got lube and put it on his huge cock and my ass and sat all the way down on it.

I rubbed his stiff nipples and locked eyes with him as he flexed his hips up and down, sliding his cock past my sphincter. I flexed my ass muscles, leaned over and kissed him. He opened his mouth and we French kissed furiously. I felt his huge cock throb up my ass. I shot when he shot. He wiped up my semen and fed it to me. I pulled off him and poured his semen in the glass.

I then turned around with my ass in his face and went all the way down on his cock. I felt his tongue licked my ass. I stroked up and down his cock, applying maximum suction, then held his cock head in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around his cock head under his thick foreskin. He took my cock in his mouth and I shot just as he grunted.

His cock throbbed in my hand as he filled my mouth with his hot semen. "Fuck, Cock Slave! I have never, ever had my huge cock treated so well. Maxim, which means "The Greatest One" - who has a thick 11 inch cock, will love your ass and throat. You have made yourself famous among us Ukrainian stallions!"

Maxim came in and got on his back on the bed with his head on the pillow. He stroked his huge cock hard and smiled at me. He was so hot, handsome and confident, I almost fainted. I got a condom and lube. I looked up at him and said, "You are so handsome." I rolled the condom down on his cock with my mouth, going all the way down with my nose in his fragrant pubes and my chin on his soft, warm balls.

He groaned. I pulled off, lubed his python and my ass and sat down on it, looking down into his blue eyes as he flexed his hips up and down furiously in my ass. I put my hands on his chest, flexed my ass muscles and bobbed up and down on it.

"Fuck, Cock Slave, you really know how to treat a huge cock right!" He put his hands on my shoulders, pushed me all the way down on him as his cock throbbed and I felt every spurt go up my ass into his condom. I leaned over and kissed him, then pulled off and poured his semen in the now full glass. He got up. I unlocked my phone and handing it to him.

"Maxim, please take a video of your huge cock sliding in and out of my throat."

"I will. This should be a memorable experience for both of us. Georgi told me all about you!" I handed the glass to him and got on my back on the bed with my head over the edge, mouth wide open and tongue out.

He poured the semen into my mouth little by little, me swallowing it. When he was done, I bent my head back. He slid his huge, thick cock all the way down my throat so my chin was in his pubes and his huge, soft, fragrant balls were on my nose.

I flexed my throat muscles as his slid it in and out. He pulled out so his huge cock head was in my mouth. I licked around it under his foreskin. He grunted, cried out, "Fuck!" as his cock throbbed and filled my mouth with his hot, sweet semen.

He pulled out and thanked me for servicing his huge cock so well with my ass and throat. We sat on the bed and looked at the video. "Now you can see what I saw, my cock head going in and out of your hot, tight throat and throbbing your hot mouth full of my sweet Ukrainian semen. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did." I have jerked off many times to that hot video.

"Yes, I've gotten my ass and throat fucked by some huge cocks, but yours was clearly my favorite." As I watched my throat get stretch by his python, I got hard. He got on his knees, looked up at me and swallowed my cock. He stroked it with his huge hands, then pulled off so my cock head was in his mouth.

He licked my cock head, under my foreskin and my cock throbbed in his hand as I filled his hot mouth with my semen. He pulled off my cock and leaned over to kiss me. He spit my semen in my mouth and I swallowed it.

He laid down with his head on the pillow, turned off the light on his bedside table and put his arm across the bed. I turned off the light on my bedside table and put my head on his strong chest. He wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep feeling his hot breath on the top of my head and hearing his heart beat in his muscular chest.

In the middle of the night, I had to go pee. I turned on the lamp by my side of the bed, left the room and went to the bathroom. When I came back in, Maxim's cock was hard. I put a condom on his cock, lubed my ass and sat down, bobbing up and down on it. He woke up and said, "I can't think of a better way to wake up than to have your ass down on my cock. "I'd love to get together here more often."

"Me, too. I'll talk to Michal." I did hook up with him and Georgi in that room with them spit roasting me. One evening, Michal arranged for all of us to get together in the room with a much bigger bed. So, while we were spit roasting each other, everyone could participate. It was amazing. After we were done, Michal got Irish Whiskey, Vodka and joints. We drank shot, smoked the joints and all fell asleep in a huge, sweaty heap. Michal walked me home. I let him fuck me up the ass and down my throat in the storage room in the basement of my loft building.

A week later, Salvatore called me, "My brother and I haven't shot all week, so we have a lot of Italian Stallion semen for you." He gave me their address. I arrived and rang the doorbell. Sal answered naked and rock hard.

He took my breath away seeing him naked in a fully lit room. "Let's go in my bedroom. I have a full length mirror. We and Michele can watch as I fuck your tight ass. Then, we'll spit roast you." I walked behind him, watching his hot, tight ass, getting hard.

We went into his room. Michele was sitting on the bed smiling and stroking his huge, dripping cock. They were identical in every way. So hot! Salvatore introduced me, "This is Mike, our new personal Cock Slave. Mike, on all fours facing that mirror." He got on his knees behind me. He was so stunningly handsome.

He lubed and fingered my prostate. I put my head down, shook it back and forth and groaned. He put on a condom, put his cock head at my asshole and commanded, "Cock Slave, head up! Watch as I take your tight ass again!" I put my head back up and looked into the mirror. He grabbed my hips and shoved it all the way up my ass, making us both groan and Michele cry out, "Holy fuck!"

Salvatore said. "Look at us Cock Slave, so hot with my cock up your hot, tight ass!"

I answered, "Yes, so hot watching your beautiful face as you use my ass!" I flexed my ass muscles and he groaned.

"Keep doing that and I'll reward you with a huge load of my hot, Italian semen!" I kept doing it. He grunted, pushed his sausage all the way up my ass. I felt it throb and every spurt of his semen shoot into his condom deep up my ass. He pulled the full condom off and poured his semen in a wine glass.

"Michele, lube his ass and fuck it while I fuck his tight throat." Michele lubed and fingered my ass, then slid his cock all the way up it. Salvatore waited to take my throat so I could watch Michele fuck me from behind looking into my eyes in the mirror.

He was even hotter than Salvatore, who slid his cock down my throat with one hand behind my head and the other under my chin. I kept flexing my ass and throat muscles repeatedly. They both grunted as their huge, thick cocks throbbed and shot their hot semen into me. Michele saved poured his semen in the wine glass. They went back and forth for an hour. Sal said, "I have no more semen for you. Let's take a break, have a drink and smoke a joint."

After, we sat naked in their living room. Sal handed me the wine glass of their semen. He poured him and Michele a glass of red wine. Sal toasted, "Happy Birthday, Cock Slave. Drink up!" I swallowed all their semen in one gulp as they did their red wine.

They looked at each other and smiled, their handsome facing lighting up. Michele said, "Mike, everything Sal told me about you is true. Your ass and throat are hot and tight and you love chugging semen. We have to do this at least once a week!"

Michele walked over, got on his knees and sucked a load out of me. Sal then did the same thing.

Salvatore got out three joints, 3 roach clips and a lighter. We sat on the couch, me sitting between them and smoked the joints. When we were done, we went back into the bedroom. Sal got on his back, I rolled a condom down on his cock with my mouth and sat on it as Michele slid his down my throat.

They slowly fucked me from both ends as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, shoved all 26 inches of Italian Stallion cock deep in me and, as they throbbed, I felt every spurt down my throat and up my ass.

Sal and Michele pulled out. I got on my knees in front of the mirror. Sal poured his semen on my face and told Michele, "Let's stroke more of our hot Italian Stallion semen on our Cock Slave's pretty face."

I looked up at them and in the mirror out of the corners of my eyes as they stroked their foreskins up and down their huge cocks, then after grunting loudly, shot on my face. I opened my mouth and they wiped that semen into it, then Michele throat fucked me and fed me more semen. Then Salvatore did the same thing, only harder.

I dressed. On the way out, Sal kissed me, rubbed my cock and said, "We need to do this at least once a week."

"I agree. In addition to be truly hot Cock Masters, you two Italian studs are great cock suckers, too. Would you two give me your asses some time?"

He leaned over, kissed me and said, "Yes, I look forward to that!"

We did it every week until I moved away from Chicago.

Michal and Roy hosted me several times at their beautiful apartment in Pilsen. I got the sense that Michal had a lot of money as the apartment was large and really well furnished and decorated.

Michal called me and told me they'd married. I invited them over for the next Wednesday night. I asked if he could get the Georgi, Maxim, Luis, Michele and Salvatore to come, too. He answered, "Yes."

"Invite them for 5:00 as my roommate leaves at 4:00. We can have hot sex for hours. After, we can have drinks and smoke pot. What does Roy drink?"

"Crown Royale."

Roy and Michal got spit roasted by the Italians and the Ukrainians while Luis and I sucked their cocks. We did it enough times so the Italians and Ukrainians had both their asses and throats.

I saved all the condom semen in 8 cut crystal glasses that we used to toast their wedding. I also provided pot, vodka, Crown Royale, red wine and whiskey. It was long, hot night.

After the Italians, the Ukrainians and Luis left, Roy and Michal spit roasted me twice on my bed.