Tales of a Cock Slave #87

Story Info
Fun with DL daddy and his friends in Colorado Spring, CO.
2.3k words
3
3.6k
00

Part 87 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

Before our divorce, my family visited my ex-wife's brother and his family for Christmas and Thanksgiving in Colorado Spring, Colorado. Her sister-in-law found us a carriage house near their house to stay at so my ex and I could have separate bedrooms.

The owner was a talented artist and had a big studio in the back, off the parking area which is accessed by a service road that runs behind the homes. My bedroom was next to the kitchen. Between the kitchen and the living room where my ex slept on a pull-out couch bed were heavy doors.

There was a locked wood paneled door between the dining room and the studio. Off the kitchen was an entryway out to the parking area. In that passage way were French doors to the studio that were unlocked. One afternoon a man pinged me on Scruff asking if I could host. He had Pro. I unlocked. He unlocked.

He was 52, very hot, 6', 175 lbs., nice muscular body, handsome with a thick ten inch uncut cock. I told him I could host him late around 10:00. He said that was fine and I told him I would message him when I was ready to host, give him the address and instructions for finding me. At 9:30 I texted that he could come and gave him the address and that I'd meet him in the parking area.

At 10:00, I waited in the parking area. He walked in and, to my great surprise and delight, with one black and one Latino, both very hot, all wearing tight jeans and white t-shirts, large sneakers, and wedding rings.

I took them into the studio. He was even hotter than his photos. He said, "I brought two friends since there aren't many Cock Slaves in Colorado Springs and I'm sure you'll agree, the more the merrier!"

I turned the bolt to lock the French doors. We all undressed. They were all very hot with thick ten inch uncut cocks, slender muscular bodies, handsome faces. They were definitely pleased by my build and cock (I'm 6', 175 with a swimmer's body and thick eight inch uncut cock). "My name is Mike."

The white man told me his name was Jeff, his friends Carlos and Sam were going to spit roast me, starting with his cock in my mouth (he sat on one of the worktables) and the Sam's cock in my ass. As he started fucking my throat, he said, "Nice and tight, men!"

Sam got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks, and licked my asshole. I would have groaned if my throat wasn't full of ten inches of cock. He stood up, lubed and fingered my ass. I felt every one of his thick ten black inches slide up my ass. "So is his hot ass!" They rabbit-fucked me from both ends hard, their low-hanging balls slapping my chin and thighs. They were very hot, attentive fuckers.

I flexed my ass and throat muscles, making them groan. Sam cried out, "Fuck, boy, even with my fat black python stretching your hot ass, you can still flex your ass muscles!"

Jeff said, "Fuck, yeah, he's doing the same thing with his throat. Feels hot on my cock!" They shoved their thick cocks all the way in me. They both grunted, "Uh," with every throb of their fat cocks as they shot their semen deep into me. I pulled off Jeff. Sam pulled out of my ass. I felt every inch of their fat cocks slide out past my tonsils and sphincter.

He handed Jeff his full condom. Carlos sat on the worktable. I lifted his fat Latino cock, licked each ball, then up his cock. I licked the precum out of his piss slit then went all the way down on him in one gulp. He groaned, bucked his hips up stabbing his fat cock all the way down my throat.

Sam used Jeff's semen to lube my ass, fingering it into my hole and rubbing my prostate. He slid his cock up my ass. They rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed my throat and ass muscles, massaging huge loads out of them. Again, they both grunted, "Uh," with every throb of their cocks. I was in heaven.

I dropped to my knees, bent my head back, opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Carlos poured his condom semen down my throat. I swallowed, put my head down, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. Looking down at me, they each stroked their hot foreskins up and down their hot cocks until they grunted and shot in the back of my mouth. I didn't need to swallow as their semen slid down my throat.

I stood up and leaned back against the work table. Carlos went down on my cock as Sam fucked his ass. I held the Carlos' head, bobbing it up and down cock. "Flex those throat muscles, hottie."

Sam put his hands on his hips and rabbit-fucked him hard. Carlos flexed his throat and ass muscles like a pro. Sam and I smiled at each other. We sped up our assault on his holes, shoved our cocks all the way in him. Our cocks throbbed and filled him up.

I got up, bent over with my hands on the work table. "Fuck my ass, hot studs. Put the semen in that glass." They all lubed my ass, shoved their cocks up my ass and rabbit-fucked their hot semen up my ass. It was glorious. Good thing there was a door between our noisy sex party and where my ex was sleeping as we all groaned and groaned and they grunted loudly and cried out as their cocks throbbed, stretching my ass more.

I got down on my knees, back on my shins, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. Carlos poured all the semen down my throat, then throat fucked me, then Jeff and Sam.

Jeff asked me, "Mike, you've treated us really well tonight. We've all enjoyed it. Is there anything you want to do?"

"Yes, I want to watch as you get spit roasted by them, going back and forth." His handsome face lit up.

He got down on the floor on all fours. He admitted, "I've always wanted to suck your cocks and get fucked by you." Sam took his ass and Carlos took his throat. They slowly flexed and rolled their hips, sliding their fat, uncut cocks in and out of his throat and ass. They both groaned and groaned, then grunted and they shot at the same time. Sam poured his semen into the glass.

After they pulled out, I commanded, "On your knees, head back, mouth open, tongue out, hottie Jeff!" I said to the other men, "Pour the semen from your condom into the glass, pour it down his throat and fuck it down into his belly. They both rabbit-fucked his throat with one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin. They both grunted loudly and shot into his belly.

Jeff sat on the worktable, Sam went down on him while Carlos put a condo on, lubed and fingered his ass and slid his cock up the Sam's ass. Jeff held the sides of the Carlos' head and bobbed it up and down his cock.

Carlos must have been doing a great job with his throat and ass muscles as Jeff and Sam were groaning. Jeff pushed the Sam's head all the way down on his cock while Carlos shoved his all the way up his ass, grunted and shot.

Sam poured his semen into the glass, then sat down. Carlos went down on him while Jeff took the Carlos' ass. They all seemed to enjoy it as much as Sam. Jeff groaned and groaned. They both grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in Carlos and shot. Jeff poured his semen in the glass.

I took the glass, "I'm going to lubricate my throat with this hot semen, then you three hot studs throat fuck me, as hard or gentle as you like." They all rabbit-fucked my throat with one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin.

I felt every inch of their thick cocks sliding past my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles, looking up into their handsome faces. They grunted, shoved their cocks all the way down my throat and, as their thick cocks throbbed, shot their semen down into my belly.

Jeff dropped to his knees, opened his mouth, and stuck out his tongue. We three jerked our semen in the back of his mouth, which he swallowed.

Jeff asked if I could host them again. I told him I'd be there the following night. He answered with a smile, looking at Sam and Carlos, then at me, "Well, I guess we're going to have to take advantage of you while you're here!"

The next night, he brought four men: Sam, Carlos, a thick eleven-inch uncut black man, Spencer, and a thick eleven-inch uncut Latino man, Luis.

I met them in the parking area and asked them to drop their pants and stroke their cocks hard. I sucked each one off, flexing my throat muscles, then pulling off with their hot cock heads in my mouth. I looked up at each, licked around their smooth cock heads under their tasty foreskins. Each grunted loudly and filled my mouth with their hot, sweet, salty semen. Jeff said, "See men. Wait until you have his ass." We went into the studio. We undressed. I leaned over on the worktable, spread my legs and stuck my ass out.

All five put condoms on, lubed and fingered my ass, then rabbit-fucked me hard. I flexed my ass muscles, squeezing hot loads of semen out of their huge, fat cocks. They put all the semen in the glass.

We all fucked Jeff and put our semen in the glass. Then we all fucked the black and Latino men. By the time we were all done, the glass was full of milky semen.

I asked, "Who wants to drink this?" Jeff dropped to his knees, head bent back, mouth open and tongue out. I poured it little by little right down his throat. We each throat fucked him slowly. He swallowed like a pro.

"I've always wanted to be dominated by a group of hot, hung, uncut men."

We spit roasted each other with one of us on our back on the floor, while one sat on our cocks, another fucked the ass fucker's throat while another sucked the cock of the man getting ass fucked. We switched off until we'd all been in every position. We put all the condom semen in a glass, which I drank.

I asked them all to sit on the edge of the worktable. I edged each one taking about five minutes to feed me. After I was done with them, the white man said, "That was so fucking hot. What is that called?"

"Edging."

Carlos sat on the worktable. Jeff edged him for over five minutes while they locked eyes. When the Carlos wanted to shoot, he held his head all the way down on his cock, thrust his hips up and shot down his throat, grunting loudly, "Fuck, Jeff, such a talented throat!"

We all dressed and they left. Later, Jeff messaged me on Scruff thanking me as he'd wanted to find a way for them all to feel comfortable having sex together and that he and the Carlos he brought both nights finally admitted that they were in love and are getting a divorced so they can live his life openly.

I responded, "I had a sense that you two had a bond. I'm very happy for you, and that this provided you with the opportunity to allow your feelings for each other come out."

The next morning, I messaged him that our flights were delayed due to weather on the East Coast and I'll be there one more night. "Why don't you two come over and I'll congratulate you two with my throat and ass at 10:00. I waited in the parking area for them.

They came through the gate holding hands with huge smiles on their handsome faces. I took them into the studio. We all undressed. Carlos got on the floor. I rolled a condom down on his cock and sat on it while Jeff slid his cock down my throat. John said, "Let's enjoy this as long as possible."

Carlos responded, "I agree. I want to fuck his tight ass all night." They flexed their hips slowly sliding their thick cocks in and out of my ass and throat. They spit roasted me for five amazing minutes.

"Let's fill Mike up, Lover!" They flexed their hips faster as I flexed my ass and throat muscles repeatedly. They grunted, Carlos put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me all the way down on him while Jeff put his hands on the back of my head and held me all the way down on them. They grunted and I felt their huge cocks throb up my ass and down my throat.

Jeff said, "My turn on my back. I'll use Carlos' semen to lube your tight ass. I took the condom. I rolled one down on his cock with my mouth, then poured Carlos' semen in my hand and wiped it on my asshole. I sat down on Jeff and opened my mouth wide.

Carlos put one hand on the back of my head and the other under my chin. They rabbit-fucked me hard as I flexed my ass and throat muscles. They grunted, shoved their cocks all the way in me and throbbed more semen into me. I swallowed Jeff's semen and told them it was time to go.

Jeff French kissed me, tasting his semen in my mouth. I got hard and Carlos sucked me off.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers