Tales of a Cock Slave #91

Story Info
Fun with hot, hung uncut workers at a Puerto Rican resort.
1.7k words
4.78
3.9k
3
0

Part 91 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was staying at a resort in south west Puerto Rico. I flew into the airport in San Juan and drove a rental car to the resort. The resort was very nice with its own beach, pool, gym and two very good restaurants. The men working at the resort wore tight white shorts and polo shirts, showing their trim bodies, gold crosses and huge bulges. A very hot man took my luggage to my room, which had sliding glass doors overlooking the beach.

The bell man was extraordinarily hot with a 5' 10" slender and muscular body and a very handsome face, big brown eyes, dark lashes and brows, slight scruff, black wavy hair parted and slicked back. He was wearing a gold cross on a chain around his neck.

I walked up to him and rubbed his crotch. He smiled, put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me to my knees. He kicked off his loafers. I undid and pulled down his shorts and his fat ten inch uncut cock popped up in front of my mouth.

Looking up into his handsome smiling face, I licked the precum off his cock head. He put his head back, groaned and looked down at me. Locking eyes, I opened wide and swallowed his cock in one gulp. He put his hands on the sides of my head and bobbed it up and down his cock.

He smiled as I flexed my throat muscles and applied suction. I wrapped my hand around his fat, veiny cock and licked around his smooth cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted loudly and filled my mouth with his hot, Latino semen.

"Fuck, Papi. I'm Jose. That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten. Can I have your ass?"

"I'm Mike. I have condoms and lube." I got undressed. Jose was clearly pleased with my body and cock - I'm 6', 175 lbs with a swimmer's body and a thick eight inch uncut cock. I am handsome with wavy auburn hair, hazel eyes, cleft chin and high cheekbones.

I got out condoms and lube. I got on my back on the bed and lifted my legs. He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. I groaned. He spread my anus open and stuck his tongue in it. I groaned again.

He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. I groaned again. He put his cock head at my asshole and put his hands behind my knees. He pushed my knees down beside my head as he slid his cock up my ass. He slowly fucked my ass, rolling his hips. We both were groaning loudly. I flexed my ass muscles. He grunted, leaned over and kissed me as his cock throbbed up my ass into his condom. "Fuck, Papi! Such a hot, tight ass!"

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed and opened my mouth wide. He poured his huge load of sweet semen in my mouth. I swallowed it all, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

I watched as his fat brown python and hairy balls approach my face as he slid his cock down my throat. He rubbed it with his thumbs as he slowly slid it in and out of my tonsils. I flexed my throat muscles.

He leaned over and sucked a load out of me just as he shot down my throat. "Fuck, you are a very hot lover. I'd love to get together with you again and any of your coworkers who would appreciate my ass and throat."

"Fuck, yes. My coworkers would love you. Why don't you leave the sliding door open this evening and I'll bring some to play at 8:00? Do you have enough condoms and lube?"

"Yes, plenty."

"Great, see you later." He French kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and fell over on the bed. I started licking him all over. Soon, we were licking each other everywhere on our bodies. We were groaning and groaning as our tongues explored each other. It got us rock hard. We 69'd and shot down each other's throats. He left.

I explored the resort, which was quite large. There was a dry desert nearby that was really interesting. I swam in the pool and had a drink at the bar on the beach. Every single man I saw was very hot and obviously hung.

At 8:00 Jose brought five other truly hot men, all about the same height as him. They undressed, none were wearing underwear. They bodies were all toned. Some were wearing wedding rings, all wearing gold crosses on chains around their necks. Their cocks ranged from nine to eleven inches.

I got on all fours on the bed. Jose took my ass while another took my throat. One man got on his back and swallowed my cock. The other two stood on the bed and got their hot cocks sucked by Jose and the other man.

The two men standing groaned and groaned as they got their huge cocks sucked. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. I felt their cocks throb deep in me as they shot. I was in heaven and they were clearly enjoying it to. Jose poured his condom semen in a glass. They switched off until all those hot studs had both my ass and throat. Jose asked all but one of the to dress and leave.

"Mike, that was amazing. This is my boyfriend Luis. Can we stay with you tonight?"

"Yes, can you have drinks at the beach bar?"

"No, we employees are not allowed to do that."

"Hmm. Guess we'll just have to have more hot sex." They smiled and rubbed their cocks. We spit roasted each other until each of us had each other's asses and throats. Then, we all sucked each other off. I edged them both, then they edged each other. I loved watching Jose and Luis suck each other's cocks. They looked lovingly into each other's eyes as they fucked each other on their backs. They were so much in love.

I ordered room service and drinks. We ate the meal at the table by the sliding glass doors. The food was really good. I could tell they were enjoying acting like guests at the resort. After dinner, I ordered more drinks. We got buzzed and had more hot sex. We fell asleep together.

In the morning when I woke up, they were gone. I went to one of the restaurants for breakfast. Luis was one of the bus boys. We sucked each other off in the bathroom. I asked him about Jose. "We grew up together. We were altar boys together. We've been in love since we were teenagers. We hope to marry someday."

They both came to my room later, bringing another hot man, Manuel, who had an eleven inch uncut cock. All three rabbit-fucked my ass and throat on my back, their gold crosses dangling between my pecs as they looked into my eyes as they fucked my ass.

After, I edged them all. We all sucked each other off. Manuel stayed the night, us having hot sex for an hour before I ordered drinks from room service. We drank those and fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

The next day, I drove up the west coast of Puerto Rico to Rincon where friends lived. We had a nice lunch at a cafe, then went to the beach where they taught me to surf (they were great, I managed to stay on my board, but was not very good).

That evening, Jose and Luis brought seven more hot men to my room, one twelve inches and very aggressive. I got on my back and he rabbit-fucked me so hard he pushed me across the bed. I loved feeling his fat, foot-long cock slide in and out past my sphincter.

He pulled out as he was about to cum and stroked a huge load on my belly and chest. He wiped it up and fed it to me. "You are the fucking hottest man I've every poked my huge, fat cock in." I turned around with my head bent back over the end of the bed and opened my mouth wide. He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat.

I felt him rubbing his fat cock through my throat as he slowly, slowly fucked it. I flexed, he grunted and his fat cock throbbed down my throat shooting directly into my stomach. Just before he shot, Jose sucked a load out of me. After three hours of hot, sweaty man-on-man sex, Jose, Luis and I fell asleep naked, sweaty and exhausted. This was our routine for the next two nights.

When we woke up the morning of my last night there, I asked Jose if he could arrange an endless stream of hot, hung, aggressive men to use my ass and throat as my going away present from 8:00 to 10:00. "Yes, there are over forty hot men who work here. I'll spread the word."

Hot men of all ages, all hot, hung, handsome and uncut, came in and undressed revealing their muscular bodies and huge, uncut cocks. I asked them what they wanted to do with me.

Most wanted me on my back as they looking into my eyes as they rabbit-fucked my ass hard, their gold crosses dangling between my pecs. They poured their hot condom semen in a glass. A group of five men, cocks ranging from nine to eleven, each fucked my ass.

The hot eleven poured that semen down my throat, then they all stood around me stroking their foreskins up and down their cocks. When they were about to shoot, they put their cock heads in the back of my mouth and shot their semen.

I could feel every drop slide down my throat. It ended with Jose and Luis spit roasting me over and over, really aggressively assaulting my ass and throat.

I can't even calculate how many feet of hot, thick, uncut Puerto Rican cock I had up my ass and down my throat that week. It was by far the hottest week of vacation I'd ever had. I've always loved Latinos, but those Puerto Rican Latinos studs were truly the best Cock Masters I've ever let use me. I was astounded that they were all so hot, hung, uncut and aggressive.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers