Tales of a Cock Slave #90

Story Info
Fun with hot male and female models in South Beach, Miami.
2.1k words
4.82
2.3k
1
0

Part 90 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late 1980's, I worked for a small boutique advertising agency in Soho, New York, whose clients were mainly high-end clothing retailers and art galleries. Every year, we shot our biggest client' Spring and Summer catalogs in South Beach, Miami. This was going to be my first on-location shoot as I had just been promoted to Senior Art Director.

We flew down late Sunday to have drinks and dinner with the client's Creative Director and Buyer, Robert; the Marketing Director, Lisa; our Creative Director, Don; me, the Senior Art Director; the photographer and his assistant; the hair and clothing stylist; and the models, one famous female model and one up-and-coming male mode, Diego, a beautiful Cuban American man.

Lisa preferred we stay in fancy hotels. We stayed in South Beach at a beautiful hotel with a bar by the pool and great restaurants. We had drinks by the pool discussing the two-day shoot that was to begin on Tuesday. Donald introduced me to Robert.

Robert asked if I was one of the models. Don laughed and told him I was the Art Director for this shoot and the accessories shoot in New York. "Nice to meet you finally, Robert. Lisa has been a wonderful partner. She has a great eye and, of course, great taste in restaurants and hotels."

We had a great dinner, then back to the bar for drinks. Diego and I were making eyes at each other. He whispered in my ear, "Follow me."

We went downstairs where there were several bathrooms. We went in one and he locked the door. He was wearing a tight tank-top t-shirt, linen pants, a linen blazer and loafers. I was wearing the same thing but with a polo shirt. He put condoms and lube on the sink console.

We undressed. His body was similar to mine, 6 foot, swimmer's body, no hair except a little pube and pit hair. He had cocoa colored skin, black cropped hair, bright green eyes, dark lashes and brows, high cheekbones and a cleft chin, and a thick nine inch uncut cock with a tattoo of a cross between his belly button and cock. He oozed sex.

We got rock hard looking at each other's bodies. Diego leaned over with his elbows on the sink console, spread his muscular legs and stuck out his tight ass. I got on my knees, spread his hairless ass cheeks revealing his tight, pink asshole. I licked it.

He groaned and pushed his ass back on my tongue. I spread his anus open with my fingers and stuck my tongue in it. He groaned again. I stood up, put a condom on, lubed and fingered his tight ass and, holding his narrow hips, slid my cock up his ass.

We locked eyes in the mirror as I slowly fucked his ass, flexing and rolling my hips. We both groaned and groaned as he flexed his ass muscles. I wrapped my arms around his chest, pulled him to up against me, grunted and shot up his hot ass in my condom. "Fuck, Diego, what a hot, tight ass!"

Diego dropped to his knees, bent his head back, opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. I poured my condom semen in his mouth. He swallowed it, licked his lips, smiled at me, then put his head down with his mouth wide open.

Locking eyes, I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly fucked his tight throat. He flexed his throat muscles and applied suction. I grunted and shot down his throat.

I leaned over on the console. We locked eyes as he slowly fucked my ass. He grunted and shot. I got on my knees. He fed me his condom semen, then slowly fucked my throat. I stood up and we French kissed getting him hard again. I sucked another load of him, this time him shooting his hot, sweet Cuban American semen in my mouth. We dressed and went back to the bar. "You are a very hot lover, Mike."

"You, too, Diego. That was amazing. I'm glad our client and the female model chose you. I hope you'll stay with me here tonight."

"I'd love that. After we finish these drinks, I'll take you to a gay male club with a bar and sex dungeon. You'll meet a lot of young, up-and-coming models of all races there." After we finish our drinks, we went to my room to take off our blazers. We walked to the club, had Mojitos on the roof bar, and went downstairs.

It was a really well equipped sex dungeon with platforms, slings, ass and mouth glory holes and couches. There were at least fifty hot multi-racial men all hung and uncut, having hot sex in every possible position.

The room smelled of sweat, testosterone and pot. Diego and I got on platforms, lifted our legs and bent back our heads. We submitted and got spit roasted for an hour. The ass men poured their semen in glasses. After, the glasses were full.

Diego and I got on our knees, heads back and mouths open. Two very hot black studs with thick eleven inch uncut cocks poured that semen down our throats then chased it with their fat cocks and huge loads of semen.

Diego and I went into the bathroom and threw up all that semen. We hit the bar again, got a drink and danced for an hour. We were both really good dancers. It was so hot watching all those hot, hung, uncut men dance, most with raging hard-ons, some sucking off their partners on the dance floor.

After, we went back down to the club and sat next to each other on the couches. Two really hot young men edged all the thirty men sitting there. I was amazed that he could suck that many big cocks and swallow all that semen. He was a very talented cocksucker.

Diego and I dressed and walked back to my hotel. We had drinks at the roof bar, then went to my room, got undressed and smoked pot on the balcony. That got us in the mood for more hot sex. We 69'd, then he fucked my ass and throat. Then, I fucked his ass and throat. We showered together, brushed out teeth and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, we had breakfast with the team. Lisa's and my bosses had left. After breakfast, we went to the location of the shoot with the models, stylists, the photographer and her assistants. Lisa, the clothing stylist, the photographer's assistant and I went to the location and reviewed all the clothing and accessories.

We decided which would be included in each shot. The stylist took Polaroid photos of what would be in each shot and taped them to a board. All the items for each shot were hung together with the accessories in bags.

We then reviewed this with the hair and makeup stylist making changes he recommended. After, we all had lunch at the hotel and went to the beach to swim and sunbathe. After, we cleaned up and did a guided walking tour of South Beach.

This was my first time there, so I really enjoyed hearing the guide describe the buildings and history. We visited great art galleries and stores. I bought some clothes and a small print by a local artist.

We returned to the hotel. I took a nap. We all met in the bar for drinks before dinner. Diego was there with his boyfriend, Tony, a hot Italian American model who looked like a lighter-skinned, brown-eyed version of him. After dinner, we went to the roof bar, had a drink and smoked pot. We returned to my room and undressed.

Tony was like Diego's twin. I got on all fours on the bed. Tony took my ass and Diego took my throat. They slowly fucked me as I flexed my throat and ass muscles. They groaned and groaned, then grunted loudly and shot into me. Tony said, "Fuck Diego, what a hot, tight ass!"

"Take his throat, it's just as hot!" Tony used his condom semen to lubricate my throat. This time they rabbit-fucked me hard, me flexing. They both grunted as their fat cocks throbbed deep in my as they shot. I drank Diego's semen, then suggested we relax on the balcony and smoke a joint.

I handed my joint to Diego and edged them both for ten minutes each. Diego grunted and shot down my throat. With Tony, I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock, licked around his cock head under his foreskin.

I looked up into his big, brown eyes as he grunted and puffed my cheeks out with his sweet, salty semen. Tony edged me like a pro. He had one of the hottest throats I'd ever had wrapped around my thick eight inch uncut cock.

We went to bed with Tony in the middle. In the morning, we had hot sex again and sucked each other off in the shower. We all dressed. Diego and I met the team in the lobby and we took a van to the photo shoot location. The shoot went really well. Diego and the female model had really heat and worked together perfectly. I knew the photos were going to be great.

The photo assistant sent all the film to the developer. It was delivered back to us processed in two hours. The photographer, Lisa and I reviewed the shots. They were great, no reshoots required. We finished the shoot and had drinks at the bar with the entire team.

Diego and the model talked with each other the entire time. I sensed they were attracted to each other. Diego came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Let's take her up to your room."

We went to my room. We all undressed. She had an amazing body. She got on her back and lifted her legs. Diego ate her out, then slowly fucked her. Then, I ate her out and slowly fucked her. She sat on the bed fingering her pussy as she watched Diego and I feed each other our condom semen, then throat fuck each other. "Hot, fuck each other's asses, hot studs!"

I got on my back and lifted my legs. Diego ate my ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass and, pushing my knees down beside my head, slowly fucked my ass with his nose to mine looking directly into my eyes. I kissed him and flexed my ass muscles. He grunted and shot into me falling on my chest. He stood up and pulled out. He got on his back and lifted his legs.

I used his own semen to lube his ass after I ate it. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I slowly fucked his ass watching the model finger her pussy, then lick her own cum off her fingers. She sat on Diego's cock while she sucked mine.

I drank Diego's semen, then she sat on his while she sucked my cock. She pulled Diego's condom off and drank his semen. We smoked pot on the balcony and had another round of hot sex then fell asleep.

The next morning, we had sex again. We had breakfast with the team. My and Lisa's bosses were there. We reviewed the shots that Lisa and I had edited (typically, you pick five version of each shot for final approval from the client's and the agency's Creative Directors).

Don and Robert approved the shots and the cover shot, then watched as we finished the shoot. Robert commented to Don that Diego and the female model had a great heat between them and that the shots and the shoot were a great success, as usual.

That evening, we all had celebrated with drinks at the bar, then dinner at a really nice (expensive) restaurant followed by drinks at the hotel roof bar. Diego, Tony and I went back to my room, smoked pot and had hot man-on-man sex for two hours.

The next day, Robert arranged for us to take a cruise on a sailboat around Miami harbor where we were served a really great lunch. After, Diego and I went shopping and had dinner at the hotel. We went to my room and had hot sex before I took a car to the airport to go home.

Our agency used him and Tony on several shoots. We sometimes brought the female model back to my room for hot threesomes and sometimes went to the gay dance club and brought several hot, hung, uncut men back to my room for a long night of pot-driven, sweaty sex.