Tales of a Cock Slave #92

Story Info
Fun as a Sex Slave at a hotel in Chicago.
1.7k words
4.39
4.8k
00

Part 92 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

The last year I was working at a large, multi-national bank, I stayed at The Peninsula Chicago every time I traveled to Chicago. It was a beautiful hotel with a great pool and gym.

The man at the reception desk who checked me in was a very hot Chinese man. The Latino bell man who took my luggage up was hot, too. When we got to my room, I dropped to my knees in front of him and rubbed my nose in his crotch. He groaned. "Suck my cock." I undid his belt and pants, pulled them down. He slipped off his loafers and stepped out of his pants.

I could see a huge, fat cock constrained in his Tommy Johns. I stroked it. It grew even bigger down his thigh. I pulled them down and his fat ten inch uncut cock popped up in front of my mouth. I looked up into his big, brown eyes, leaned forward and licked the precum from his piss slit.

He groaned. I opened wide, leaned forward and swallowed his Latino python in one gulp. "Fuck, man, suck that cock!" I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked it as I sucked it. I flexed my throat muscles and applied suction.

He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed my head all the way down on his cock, grinding my nose in his trimmed pubes and chin in his warm, soft balls. He grunted, "Fuck, so hot!" as his cock throbbed and he shot down my throat. I had condoms and lube so I asked him to fuck me.

I got them out of my suitcase and put them on the bedside table. I got on my back and lifted my legs. "I'm Luis, you are very hot. I hope my cock feels as good up your ass as it did down your throat." He got on his knees, spread my ass cheeks and licked my asshole. He stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered my ass. He put one hand behind one of my knees and the other to place his cock head at my asshole.

He slid it in me and put the other hand behind knee, pushed them down beside my head and, locking eyes with me, slowly fucked my ass. I held off flexing as it felt so amazing. He sped up, slapping his fat balls against my ass. I flexed, he grunted and I felt his python throb up my ass. He pulled out, me feeling all ten inches slide past my sphincter.

I turned around with my head over the edge of the bed. Luis poured his huge load of still-warm semen in my mouth. I swallowed it all, bent my head back and opened my mouth wide. I watched in anticipation as his fat, brown cock and hairy balls approached my face as he slid his cock back down my throat.

He put his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat. He rubbed his cock through my throat as he slowly throat fucked me. ""Fuck, I can see my cock head sliding in and out of your tight, hot throat. I flexed. He pulled out so his cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his fat, smooth cock head under his tasty foreskin. He grunted and puffed my cheeks out with his hot semen.

I swallowed every drop before he pulled out. "Fuck me." He got on his back, legs up exposing his pink asshole. I ate his ass, put on a condom and slid my cock up his hot, tight ass. I put my hands on either side of his muscular chest, leaned over nose-to-nose with him and slowly fucked him. He smiled and flexed his ass muscles. I grunted and shot up his ass into my condom.

He got on his knees, head back mouth open. I poured my semen down his throat. He put his head down, looked up at me and opened his mouth wide. I put one hand on the back of his head and the other under his chin and slowly throat fucked him. He held off flexing for about two minutes. When he did, I pulled out so I shot my Welsh American semen in his mouth. He swallowed it and I pulled out.

"You are a very hot lover, with handsome face, great body and hot, hung cock. The man who checked you in is my husband. We host sex parties in a suite upstairs. We're hosting one tonight for men and women. You would make a good Sex Slave, but you must wear a blindfold. Interested?"

"Yes, what time?"

"We'll come to your room at 8:00, blindfold you, take you up to the suite, undress you and put you on your back, legs up." They came to my room. Both fucked my ass and throat. The Chinese man, Richard, said, "Luis, right as always, such a hot Sex Slave. Our guests, men and women will love him." We got dressed.

They put the blindfold on me and walked me out of my room, into the elevator and up to the suite. The next thing I knew I was naked, blind folded on my back on a bed with my legs up while numerous huge, fat cocks rabbit fucking my ass one after another.

One man said, "Slave, on your knees head back, mouth open wide." I felt a long pour of hot semen slide down my throat. "Get back on the bed, head back, mouth open wide." I spent another hour getting throat fucked by the men. "Get on you back on the bed." I felt a hot mouth roll a condom down on my cock, then a hot pussy sitting on it. I could hear her sucking a man's cock. She flexed her pussy muscles and I shot into her.

Luis said, "Guests, sit on the edge of the bed with your legs spread and our Sex Slave will service your cocks and pussies." I edged the six men for about five minutes each and ate out the three women until they came. "Luis said, "I think our Sex Slave has earned the right to see you all. Should I take off the blindfold?"

All agreed. He took it off. I was stunned at how hot they all were. The men were all handsome, hung and uncut. The women all had slim, athletic bodies. At that point, Luis, Richard and I were the sex slaves. We made love to three hot women at the same time on the bed. Lots of groaning and grunting. Then we got spit roasted by all the men while the women sucked our cocks. We did this repeatedly until all the men and women had been spit roasted.

After, we three went back to my room, smoked pot and drank whiskey. We edged each other and fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

The next time I was in Chicago, we held the party in a warehouse space off West Randolph. We were able to invite thirty people, even split between men and women. An hour into the party, the lights came on and we heard, "We're with the Chicago PD, who are the hosts?"

I said, "We are, pointing to Luis and Richard. Is there some problem? We were having consensual, safe sex."

"Ladies and gentlemen, everyone but the hosts, please dress and leave." They all dressed and left. "Men, we are Officer's Kowalski. We heard about your parties. We are not here to arrest you, we're here to fuck your asses and throat until each of us has had both your ass and throat, then get fucked by you." Luis, Richard and I smiled at each other and got rock hard.

I asked, "Please undress so we can see what we'll be servicing." They undressed. Their bodies were amazing, 6', 175 lbs., lean and muscular. They were very handsome, buzzed blond hair, green eyes and cleft chins. And, thick ten inch uncut cocks.

"I see you are as excited as we are. Sit down, we'll take care of those." They edged us for over five minutes. I could not believe that I was getting my cock edged by such a hot police officer. Luis, Richard and I grunted and shot at the same time. We got up and laid back on the platforms and lifted our legs.

They dropped to their knees, spread our ass cheeks and licked our assholes. Luis, Richard and I groaned and got rock hard and dripping again. Each Polish American stud stood up, sucked us off again, put on condoms, lubed and fingered out asses and slid their cocks up our asses with our legs over their shoulders.

Locking eyes, they slowly fucked our asses, all six of us groaning loudly. They were very hot and clearly loved having sex. I flexed my ass muscles and my officer grunted, "Uh," with every throb of his fat cock as he shot up my ass into his condom. I could hear the other two grunt and shoot. They pulled out. I got hard again feeling those fat ten inches slide out past my sphincter. I could see Luis and Richard loved it, too.

We turned around with our heads over the edge of the platforms. They poured their huge loads of hot, sweet semen in our mouths. We swallowed it, bent our heads back and opened our mouths wide. I could see another officer's fat cock and huge balls approach my face as he slid his cock down my throat.

I could feel his fingers on the back of my neck and thumbs on my throat as he slid his fat cock in and out past my tonsils. I flexed. He grunted, pulling his cock our so his fat, smooth cock head was in my mouth. I licked around his cock head as he went down on me. We both shot at the same time, him puffing my cheeks out with his hot semen. I swallowed, he pulled out.

We all turned around, lifted our legs and got slowly fucked by them until all three had each of our asses and throats. They got on the platforms and fucked their hot, tight asses and throats until we each had each.

I traveled to Chicago every week. One week, I was put in a beautiful suite. We held the Sex Slave party there with eight men and women of all races, including our hot Polish American Police Officers. Every party was hotter than the last.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers