Tales of a Cock Slave #93

Story Info
Fun with many hot, hung, uncut Latinos in Ybor City, FL.
1.7k words
3.73
2.6k
0

Part 93 of the 93 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers

I was in Tampa, FL, for work and stayed at The Hampton by Hilton in Ybor City. The evening I checked in, I checked out the bars and clubs along the main strip. I was looking for some hot Latino cock. I went into a bar and got a beer at the bar. There were two bartenders, one woman and a very hot Latino man wearing tight shorts, a tank-top t-shirt with a gold cross, who looked like the actor Alec Rayme, who played Killer on the Netflix series "Scream."

He came up behind me and whispered in my ear, "Hottie, follow me." I followed him down a set of stairs into one of the several bathrooms. We went in. He locked the door, dropped his shorts and underwear, slips of his flip-flops and stepped out of them. He had a muscular, hairy body. He was stunning. I got rock hard. I undressed.

He sat back on the sink console, smiled at me as he stroked his fat eleven inch uncut Latino python hard and dripping. "I'm Carlos, swallow my fat Latino python and my hot semen."

I edge him. He grunted loudly and shot a huge load down my throat. He fucked my ass and throat. I fuck his ass and throat. I invite him to my hotel room after he gets off work. I give him the name of the hotel and room number. He said he got off work at 11:00.

At 11:00, I heard the doorbell ring. Carlos brought five other hot me. "This is my boyfriend, Manuel, and these are our friends. I told them what a gifted, hungry Cock Slave you are." When they got undressed, my mouth watered, ass tingled and I got rock hard. They were all very hot, hung and uncut.

Manuel had a very thick eleven inch uncut cock with baggy foreskin. The others were at least ten inches. They spit roasted me with one stud fucking my ass, another my throat, another sucked my cock and two others throat fucked the two men fucking my ass and throat.

They switched over and over so each had my ass. They kept their semen in a glass. By the time they were done, the glass was full of milky Latino semen. I was surprised when Manuel, who had a thick eleven inch uncut cock, pour all that semen down Carlos' throat and slowly throat fucked him looking down at his hot boyfriend with love and lust in his eyes. I and the other men got hard watching those hot Latino lovers.

Carlos got on his back on the bed and lifted his legs. Manuel ate his ass, stood up, lubed his ass and fingered it. "My Love, fuck me slowly." Manuel leaned over nose-to-nose with Carlos and slowly fucked his tight ass. They groaned and groaned until Manuel shoved his cock all the way in his boyfriend, grunted and shot.

Carlos turned around with his head over the edge of the bed and opened his mouth. Manuel poured a huge load of Latino semen from his condom into his throat and chased it by shooting more of his semen down his lover's throat.

Manuel got on his back. Carlos ate his ass, stood up, put on a condom, lubed and fingered his ass and put his legs over his shoulders. "Lover, fuck my ass hard." Carlos rabbit-fucked him hard, his balls slapping against Manuel's ass. They were both groaning loudly. Carlos grunted, leaned over and kissed Manuel as he filled his condom with his hot semen. He fucked his condom semen down Manuel's throat.

I got on all fours on the bed. Carlos fucked my ass aggressively with his hands on my hips while Manuel throat fucked me gently with his hands on the sides of my head. I flexed my ass and throat muscles. Carlos said, "Fuck, Papi, what are you doing to my cock?"

Manuel said, "He's flexing his throat muscles, so assuming he's flexing his ass muscles. Let's fill our Cock Slave up with our semen." They slid their fat cocks all the way in me, grunted "Uh," with every throb of their fat cocks as they shot up my ass and down my throat.

They pulled out and switched using Carlos' semen to lube my ass which Manuel fucked slowly while Carlos rabbit-fucked my throat with my nose in his trimmed pubes and chin in his warm, soft balls. They both grunted loudly as their fat Latino pythons throbbed more hot semen into me. I got on my back on the bed.

Carlos got between my knees and, looking into my eyes, rolled a condom down on my cock with his hot, talented mouth. I groaned and bucked my hips up stabbing my cock all the way down his throat. He used his lover's semen to lube my cock and his ass. He sat on it making me groan until Manuel slid his cock down my throat.

Carlos lifted his hot, tight ass up and down my cock as Manual flexed and rolled his hips fucking his throat. Manuel and I groaned and groaned as Carlos flexed his ass and throat muscles. Manuel ran his fingers through Carlos' hair and said, "I love you, Carlos," as he shot down his throat and I shot up his ass. I ate my own condom semen. We smoked pot, drank a shot of tequila each and fell asleep naked and sweaty.

I stayed at that hotel every time I went to Tampa after that, always hosting Carlos, Manuel and many other hot, hung, uncut Latinos, the perfect mix of aggressive and gentle. They all loved when I fucked them, getting dominated by a hot, hung, uncut white man.

One night, I went to the bar. Carlos was bartending. He invited me to a hot male sex club nearby at 11:00s. "Interested?"

"I think you know the answer to that." He smiled and nodded his head toward the stairs to the bathrooms. He fucked my ass and throat, then I fuck his.

At 11:00 after he got off work, we had a drink with Manuel at a bar. We went upstairs to the club. There was an open area with no roof in the middle of the floor with a bar and dance floor. Around the dance floor, there was a very well equipped sex club with slings, platforms, couches, ass and throat glory holes. We got undressed, put our clothes in lockers, grabbed a drink, then danced.

The other men, of all races, were all very hot, hung and uncut. Some were rock hard. Some were sucking each other off on the dance floor. We danced for ten minutes, then hit the club. A very hot black man with an eleven inch uncut cock strapped our legs up in three slings.

He put condoms, lube and a glass by each sling. We submitted in ecstasy as all the men lined up and fucked our asses looking down into our eyes as they used our asses.

Most were very aggressive making the slings swing and the chains holding them up squeak. All used each of our asses. I loved it. By the time they were done, the black man let us out of the slings.

We could see the glasses were full and there were over fifty spent condoms on the floor. We got on our knees, drank all the semen and opened our mouths wide. Every man put a hand on the back our heads and the other under our chins and throat fucked us, some aggressive, some gentle.

While the hot black man was sliding is fat twelve inch cock in and out past my tonsils, we locked eyes. I flexed my throat muscles. He pulled out with his smooth cock head in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his thick, veiny cock and licked around his cock head under his foreskin. He grunted and puffed my cheeks out with his bittersweet black man semen.

"Fuck, that was the best deep throat I've ever had. Many men have sucked my cock, but your throat, tongue and hand treated it best. I'm Jerome. What is your name, hot cocksucker?"

I swallowed every drop. "Mike, I've sucked many cocks, but yours is one I'll remember forever. He did the same thing to Carlos and Manuel, shooting into their mouths. I was truly amazed at how much semen he had for us.

Carlos, Manuel and I went to the bathroom and threw up all that semen. We sucked each other off so each of us had each other's throats. We went back up the club, had a drink, then hit the throat glory holes. I counted as I sucked twenty-two thick, uncut cocks. I pulled off so they shot in my mouth. I savored the taste of their semen for I swallowed every drop of their tasty semen.

Jerome, asked us to get on our knees in the middle of the dance floor, mouths wide open. Each stud stood in front of us, stroked his foreskin up and down and, smiling down at us, put his cock head in the back our mouth, grunted and shot his semen which slid down our throats. We, again, went to the bathroom to vomit it all up, then sucked each other off.

We chose six hot men to spit roast us on the platforms. We did this over and over until we'd all had each other's asses and throats. I was in heaven, never wanted it to stop. After, the glasses were full of semen.

Manuel, Carlos and I took them to the bar, drank them and chased them with shots of tequila. We dressed and went back to my room. I edged them for seven minutes each while they smoked pot. Manuel edged me while I smoked pot. We fell asleep drunk, cum drunk and stoned in a room that smelled of pot, sweat and testosterone.

This set the routine for the subsequent twenty trips I took to Tampa. They got married. As their wedding present, I told them they could spit roast me over and over until they had no more semen in them. Each fucked my ass and throat five times, each me swallowing their huge loads. They were amazing studs: loved hot sex, had tons of stamina, an endless supply of hot Latino semen, one aggressive the other gentle.

dprb65
dprb65
113 Followers