All Comments on 'Tales of A Good Catholic Dom'

by ConnieChatterly

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

I hope you continue this series, quite a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OMG

Michelle, where you when a loooong time ago when I needed someone to show me the ropes.

My first time was literally the blind leading the blind, and was such a disaster that we hardly spoke to each other the remaining year of college. And my brothers in my Catholic fraternity were not very helpful, either before or after the fiasco.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 3 years ago

Nice, honest, straightforward girl.

I love women who make their desires clear...and

go after them!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 3 years ago
Please continue this as a series

Very well-written tale. The beginning of the journey is so delightful, for both the new sub and new dom. The discovery that sex can be as you desire and need. Yes - society represses and scolds. Yes - information, education, training, and skill enhance the experience.

But the big surprise, the part I like to explore, is that we are happier people with our natural sexual persona fully in bloom. And contrary to trash media, it is the sub who benefits the most. I suspect that is because the macho-stud is a more accepted character than the full submissive finding freedom and fulfillment. Somehow, we are stuck in the wrong place.

So, carry on with Michelle, especially, and with Gus.

CARLVPCARLVP4 months ago

He was not that well indoctrinated or he could not have participated the way he did. I was and still a virgin on wedding night. All my adult life I needed to be familiar with a woman to get an erection and perform. I tried a few times to fuck a woman right off without knowing her at least to a limited extent. Once a absolutely gorgeous red head nurse. I was so nervous could not get an erection. She stroked it. Sucked it to no avail. Finally she stopped looked at me and said, "Isthere something wrong with me got out of bed dressed and left the hotel room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous