Tales of Abigail Owens Ch. 02

Story Info
Abigail goes Clubbing with a friend and meets a new one.
1.9k words
4.53
7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Drunken Coconut 8:20 pm

The Drunken Coconut was a fine little bar established in the busy streets of Venice, California. Nice drinks, nice company, nice music and a perfect place to hangout with friends or even meet new ones. Which is what Abigail was currently doing with her friend Elise Quinn sharing drinks with each other as they decided to get to know each other as more than just bathroom fuck buddies.

"So, let me get this straight?" Elise started to ask. "You were born a natural born hermaphrodite?"

Abigail gave a nod. "Yep."

"Was it always that...big?"

"It was small at first but as puberty came in I got...a lot bigger in both ways."

Elise gave her friend's chest a squeeze through her crop top. "I can see." she lightly teased to an embarrassed Abigail. "You can barely hide these, it's a wonder how you manage to hide your friend down there."

Abigail gave a huff of slight embarrassment. "Practice and baggy clothes."

Right now Abby was grateful her cargo shorts were holding up well as she started to notice a lot of people who were catching her fancy which didn't go unnoticed by Elise who gave a smile.

"Well I can tell a lot of people would be very interested in getting acquainted with such a sweet woman such as yourself." Elise teased her as they looked around. "Especially here."

Abigail looked around before turning to her friend. "Seriously?"

"Of course." Elise replied with confidence. "I'm positive that there's someone here who's interested in getting to know you and your little friend."

"I don't know, I've always been really shy when it comes to dating." Abigail said, rubbing her shoulders.

"But not when it comes to fucking." Elise joked as she looked around before noticing someone and giving a smile. "Turn around."

Abigail did and what she saw nearly made her choke on her drink. It was a beautiful dark skinned woman around 5'6. Her lips were thick and adorned with a lovely dark brown matte lipstick, long, dark brown dreadlocks wrapped in a neat ponytail, breasts while not nearly as big as Abby or Eli were nice and supple but made up for it with one of the biggest and juiciest sets of ass and thighs Abby had ever seen and all of it wrapped in a nice dark blue cocktail dress. And her brown eyes were looking at Abby and appeared to have been doing so the entire night before giving a wink once she finally caught her attention.

"So, Abby? Why don't you go say hello~?" Elise teased.

"I don't know..."

Elise was about to say something but the woman started to walk over to them with Elise smiling. "I think I'll leave you two alone~"

"No wai-" she didn't get to finish because soon afterwards the woman was sitting right next to her swirling her drink.

"So, I finally have your attention." she said scooting next to her and eyeing how tall she was leaving her flabbergasted slightly less than her breasts. "Don't suppose you'd mind if I'd borrow you from your friend and buy you a drink?"

Elise was out of sight leaving her alone with her, figuring she might as well play it cool she took a deep breath and started speaking. "Um, I don't mind." she said as she ordered a Mai Tai. "Abigail but you can just call me Abby."

"Carolyn." she said as the bartender handed her newfound friend her drink. "So, what brings a beautiful woman like you down here?"

"Mostly to enjoy a drink and hang out with a friend." Abby said as she drank. "She was insistent on me meeting new people."

"Mmm, well I'm always happy to meet new faces as well." she said as she drank with her. "Especially ones with such a cute face and body."

Abigail gave a blush and a chuckle. "Aw, thank you." she said as the liquor made her open up more. "Your face and body are pretty cute as well."

Carolyn gave a grin. "I'm told my butt is one of my finer features." she said as she gave it a rub while discretely fiddling with her phone causing Abby to shift in her chair. "Maybe you'd want to go back to my place and see it up close...and out of this dress?"

Abby then said. "A-are you okay with a surprise?"

"Honey nothing could make me not want your sexy ass in my bed." Carolyn said, chuckling. "But humor me."

Abby then whispered something in Carolyn's ear which made her eyes widen before going back to a nice chuckle. "Okay, I'm tipsy, but even if I wasn't I HAVE to see it."

As she spoke her phone blared up and looked at it. "Ah my Uber is here." she said getting up after paying for the drinks. "Ready honey?"

Abigail gave a blush but stood up and followed her. "Ready."

The drive to her place wasn't anything special, Abigail found out Carolyn was an accountant, Carolyn found out Abigail was a rising video game streamer, they snuck quick foundles when their driver wasn't looking but eventually they made it to Carolyn's apartment building and it was a pretty nice beige building from the outside.

Carolyn led her to her door and as she was opening the door she bent over and 'accidentally' smooshed her ass on Abigail's crotch and two things became obvious, one Carolyn's absolute dumptruck of an ast was big enough to dwarf Abigail's own and it was soft and squishy to the touch and two Abigail was starting to form a massive bulge on Carolyn's posterior and it was becoming obvious to her as she turned around to see the sight causing her to giggle.

"I see you weren't lying." she said moving her ass up and down Abigail's rapid hardening erection made her face fluster as the door was finally open. "Come on in, I want to see it for myself."

Not one to refuse an invitation she nodded and joined her(and closed the door) before Carolyn started to get a feel for her body and after removed her clothes started to feel up her tits with one hand while her hand moved to her nether regions and started to free her bulge from the confines of her panties to reveal a cock that was an absolute stunner to her that was semi-flaccid but was quickly becoming more and more hard at the sight of Carolyn causing her to chuckle.

"I see your 'friend' likes me." Carolyn said sensually as she sat Abby down. "Now would your friend like it if I did...This?"

As she said 'this' Carolyn got her dress off and panties off and started to rub her asscheeks across Abby's cock causing it to harden rapidly as she gave a moan in response.

"Ooooh, fuck." Abby purred. "My friend does like it very much."

Abby finally getting into it started to ply and spread Carolyn's marvelous butt enjoying the way it felt in her hands before placing the length in between her cheeks and giving it a nice Sausage for her Hotdog buns.

"I keep lube in the stand, be a dear and reach for it." Carolyn suggested.

"Thank you." She said as she did so and found it and squirted it in between her cheeks leaving less friction between each other as they continued Hotdogging each other.

"Mmm, I've had more than my fair share of men between my ass and none of them were nearly as big as you." she said as she guided Abby's hands and made them really dig deep in there. "Don't be scared it won't bite."

Abby taking her up really started to get into it enjoying the foreplay and sight of Carolyn working her ass all over her dick before pulling it free causing Abby to gasp as she got on her hands and knees with a hand spreading her cheeks revealing her ass and pussy to her.

"I think it's time you show me what you and that friend can do." Carolyn dared her, causing Abby to sweat. "I want you to fuck this ass until you blow my back out."

"A-are you su-"

"As a heart attack, now why don't you fuck me you sweet she-stud."

Abby nodded and as she scooted over to her and prodded her cock onto her hole and after one last nod of encouragement from Carolyn she got to slowly working her length into her asshole, making long and loud shlicking noises throughout the process as it stretched to accommodate her length while still being nice, warm and tight, with Carolyn seemingly taking it in stride while moaning passionately while Abby stifled her moans through the ordeal and enjoying it from beginning to end.

Carolyn was about to say something but it appeared Abby had ideas as she started pulling back causing her eyes to widen and started to thrust in that dump truck of an ass with a loud impact causing Carolyn to really moan in shock while Abby gripped her ass tightly while giving a soft grunt, causing her to get wet as she continued her assault on her new friend's ass with Carolyn truly feeling how big it was.

"Oooooh my goodness!" Carolyn said as she was shook to her very core as that thing violated her rectum nice and thoroughly. "Y-you're either a natural or have done this before~"

Abigail gave a chuckle as she started to transform into a different woman. "Maybe both?" she replied coyly as she gave that butt a firm smack causing Carolyn to give an 'oof' "You do have an -ah- amazing ass."

Carolyn grunted back in response as Abby continued to thrust deep inside of her as her pussy got wetter and wetter. "Thanks sweetie." Carolyn said as she thrusted back on to her in tandem with her thrusts. "Now make this 'amazing ass' yours."

Abby gave a smile as she started to thrust harder and deeper causing her cock to throb as the impacts became audible and it started to let loose pre-cum which Carolyn felt. "Oh, you're cumming already?"

"Not yet, but I'm getting close."

"So am I sweetie." Carolyn said as she started to drip on the floor Abigail got into her faster and faster with them moaning in tandem with each other "Fill it up! Cum inside my ass!"

She obliged and she got faster and faster with Abigail wanting this moment to last but eventually...

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" Abigail and Carolyn screamed together as they came with Abigail filling her ass so thoroughly with cum it started to leak out of the sides of her cock as she thrusted inside before pulling out and letting it drip on the floor while Carolyn squirted her lady juice all over her floor before laying down with Abigail joining her soon after.

"O-oh God." Carolyn said as she started to feel up Abby as they rested. "I don't think I'll be walking for a while."

Abby blushed. "Sorry."

"Oh don't be, you were amazing." she said, kissing her on the cheek before filling up one of her breasts. "If being a video game streamer doesn't work out maybe you can try streaming porn?"

Abby started to get embarrassed.

"I'm kidding...mostly" Carolyn jokes. "But you were amazing...now can you carry me to my bedroom please I'm kind of having trouble standing..."

Abby nodded and helped her to her bedroom and laid her on her bed. "Want to join me for...coffee tomorrow?" Carolyn suggested in a sensual way

Abby blushed and joined her in her bed seemingly tired as well before kissing Carolyn in the cheek. "Good night Carolyn."

"Please, you can call me Carol."

"Okay...night Carol."

"Night sweetie..." and with that the pair were asleep.