Tales of Abigail Owens

Story Info
An ebony hermaphrodite and her adventures.
1.6k words
4.46
13.2k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venice Beach, California 12:03pm

The sounds of Basketballs dribbling filled the air as two opponents and their teams, one a fair skinned, fiery curvy redhead who made up for her short stature for a basketball player with speed and a killer lay-up, another practically an amazon with a curvy features and much darker skin who was quite the team coordinator were tied 19-19 with this last shot determining who would win.

The Curvy Amazon caught the ball and found herself into her opponent's side of the court where The Redhead with a fiery determination was eager to keep her from progressing to her hoop. Her expression was rock solid and nothing the Curvy Amazon could do could get pass her on her own until she gave a look in one direction to one of her teammates...before passing it to another teammate who was capable of getting open from his man leaving the redhead distracted as the Curvy Amazon was able to blitz pass her as her teammate set her up for an alley oop dunk which connected and left a rimrocking impression as she came down and was given props by her teammates before the Fiery Redhead approached the Curvy Amazon and the two gazed at each other despite their being over a foot of height of difference between them...and shook hands.

"Good game Abby." The Fiery Redhead said as she shook her hand leaving with a strong sense of a friendly rivalry between them.

"Likewise Eli." Abby responded in kind as they grabbed their stuff and said goodbye to their teammates "I had to see if 'The Targe' was as good as they said she is and so far I'm impressed."

Eli gave a chuckle as they walked. "Well...Air Sweetness didn't exactly disappoint me, especially with a...figure like yours." The reaction of which caused Abby to blush and look down at her sweat form which caused a bulge to form on her...which didn't go unnoticed by Eli but said nothing.

"Anyway I'm going to change out of these clothes, message me if you ever want to play again." Abby said as she rushed towards the bathroom with Eli shouting "Sure." and found herself in a bathroom stall and sat down and quickly got her basketball shorts loose to reveal a monster set of cock and balls that was sweaty, musky, and semi-flaccid quickly becoming hard.

She knew that Eli was a cutie and a skilled basketball player but she honestly didn't think she would be this cute in person with huge tits that were barely contained within her sports bra, an ass and thighs that framed her short stature even better, a full lipped smile with green lip balm, and curly red hair that complimented it well but she discovered that as sexy as she looked watching her move and talk to her got her even harder as her cock sprung to full rigidity.

She had to take care of such a thing quickly, so reaching in her bag she pulled out a bullet vibrator and turned it on before lifting her testicle sack to expose a glistening pussy that was starting to get wet as well before inserted into her pussy causing the nipples on her gigantic breasts to poke through her shirt and bra as she masturbated and making the clothes feel containing.

Quickly thinking, she freed her breasts from the confines of her shirt and bra leaving her exposed except for her shoes before she started to get in a rhythm of masturbating. With one hand working her bullet vibrator and another working her huge shaft who's sheer thickness needed large hands to take care of, of which Abby had, she started to stroke like it was no tomorrow causing waves of euphoria to crash into her as she did.

She, started to give a moan that she quickly tempered as she continued to have fun playing with herself in the bathroom before lifting off her shirt and removing her bra partially letting free a massive breast that she started to pinch and play with as she started to stroke her cock harder and faster an orgasm building up quickly. She was lost in a haze of lust seemingly not distracted by anything that went on or was going on and was eager to finally let herself cum as she stroked harder and harder.

"What cha you doing?"

Abigail was shook out of her lustful stupor, dropping her bullet vibrator and turned up in shock to meet the voice only to find it was none other than Elise herself peaking above the stall dumbfounded at what she was witnessing...but also relatively intrigued as she gazed over the body of Abigail who was still in shock. Elise took her time to focus on her breasts and wondered how it was possible for such large mounds could be contained by any bra and that long hard pulsating shaft could be contained by anything and after shaking out of her look she then asked.

"So, um, is it real?"

Abigail after recovering from her shock shook her head and said. "Y-yes." she said nervously. "Will you tell anyone?"

Elise gave a ponderous look and gave a simple response. "I won't." she said before asking. "So...mind if I touch it?"

Abigail was shocked at the response but was secretly anxious to have Elise give it a touch so she could only nod her head yes in response. To which Elise responded by hopping over the stall and getting on her knees and seeing Abigail's surprise up close was...quite a shock. The size of it truly dawned on her and there was a moment of apprehension...that was quickly overshadowed by a feeling of pure lust as she started to stroke the monster with her hands barely able to fit around it as she started to stroke up and down on it causing Abigail to give a soft whimper in delight.

Elise upon hearing the delightful sounds Abigail was making started to stroke harder and faster before she eventually got her lips wrapped around the head of her monstrous thing while freeing another hand to play with her balls while looking up at Abigail with a lustful expression to which Abigail responded in kind. Abigail after seeing her new found lover eagerly wrapping her lips around her cock pushed her down deeper until she was a third of the way down which was a surprise for Elise but a welcome one as she managed to free up enough of her throat to take the cock in kind.

"O-ooooh fuck" Abigail whispered under her breath as Elise continued to suck on her cock. "Keep on going."

Elise obliged with some gentle prodding from Abigail and she went deeper and deeper with Elise putting her hands on her thighs to brace herself as she went half way down that cock covering it in drool and spittle. That cock would eventually wind up covered in drool as Elise continued to suck on it, moaning throughout the entire process and causing Abigail to build up more and more, her breaths getting more and more ragged until...

"I-I think I'm close to cumming." Abigail said with a ragged breath to which Elise responded by pulling her mouth off her cock which confused Abigail. "Why'd you stop?"

Elise responded by pulling down her pants and panties and putting a condom out of her pocket and getting it wrapped around her cock and amazingly it fit. "Because..." Elise said as she got on top of her lap with her hands on her shoulders before raising her rear so that Abigail's tip could meet Elise's pussy. "You're not going to get off until I do."

Abigail gave a wide eyed expression at Elise's actions and before she could say anything, Elise's pussy descended down onto her cock causing her to give a moan of pleasure as she bit her lip. Elise's pussy was stretching to meet the monstrous member as Abigail would find her pussy to be warm and tight even with the condom on as she started to move down on her cock making sure every inch was in her pussy as she gave a sigh of delight.

"Ready?" Elise asked a very eager Abigail who simply responded.

"Ready."

Upon hearing the magic words Elise started to raise her hips and started bouncing up and down on her cock giving loud sensual moans as every impact shot a wave of pleasure throughout their systems.

"Sweet Fuck." Elise said as she rode Abigail's member with greater intensity. "You're fucking huge. How do you hide such a monster?"

Abigail was too in the moment to answer so she responded by grabbing a handful of Elise's generous bottom and started to help her by making her bounce harder and faster which made them moan even deeper as they could barely contain their lust for each other as they continued to fuck harder and harder with Abigail doing all she could to contain her orgasm not wanting this to end...but eventually they had to..

"I think I'm getting close!" Abigail said as Elise in response rode her cock faster and faster.

"Do it!" Elise dared her. "Fill up that condom."

After more and more intense thrusting eventually...

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh~!" They both screamed in delight as they orgasmed in tandem with each other before making out with each other to contain their screams of delight as their nether regions convulsed with each other with Abigail's cock working to pump Elise and her condom full of cum and Elise's pussy working to get a nice grip to extract as much cum as they made out with each other before pulling back with a lustful look on her face with Elise rising to watch the full condom and dick get free from her pussy before giving a sigh of delight.

"So...think you'd be up for more than just a rematch." Elise asked to which Abigail responded.

"Y-yeah." she said as they kissed once again before they got decent and exchanged phone numbers, to assure each other that they would see each other again...