All Comments on 'Tales of Alavern 03 (Non-Canon)'

by BriteStudioMKM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

I don't understand why you would delete everything just to go through the upload process again... But it's still a good story and I'm glad it isn't gone forever.

BriteStudioMKMBriteStudioMKMover 2 years agoAuthor

A couple smaller things contributed to it but the main thing is that at the time, I was in a very bad place mentally and emotionally. It took the words of someone else to convince me that the stories deserved to be back on here. I won't be splitting up larger stories anymore though. I'm not stressing about how long anyone has to wait anymore. It'll be done when it's done and all that.

Thanks for coming back to read and I'm glad you enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a great story but will you continue it? I seem to remember that there was at least one more chapter I read last time it was available to read. Hope there's more very soon.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

Fair enough. I hope that you're in a better headspace these days; and know that you've got readers who appreciate the stories, no matter the length of time between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have unfinished stories that are more than a decade old. It's unfortunate, but my readers are getting their money's worth.

Thank you for the time you spent gifting us with this free literature.

By the way, how are they going to feed the baby?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriteStudioMKM@BriteStudioMKM
Formerly get2briteiz. This account has been retired, possibly permanently. There will likely not be any more stories uploaded to this account due to chronic depression and a lack of any real feedback on any of my works. Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-t...