Tales of Alynthi - Cassandra's Peril

Story Info
Cassandra's Struggle between imminent death or imprisonment.
1.8k words
4.38
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedGarcon
RedGarcon
26 Followers

Nearly 4 weeks had passed since Princess Cassandra & Sir Sedrick had been imprisoned. Cassandra's father by law had still been at war with Preznin, believing them to still be responsible, and all the while, the Chief Ozrick had failed to plant his seed within Cassandra, despite his many attempts. As Springs Tide grew warmer, to the Alynthi Aristocrats honor, they no longer needed to huddle for warmth any longer. Cassandra was still left without clothing after her dress was ruined, and Sedrick only had his trousers and was unable to change from them due to the chains around his limbs, binding him to the wall. Regardless of the warming conditions, and Cassandra's nudity, the two stayed close whenever they slept, being the only comfort that got them through the frightful nights in the dark cells.

When the wooden door once more creaked, opening to the hall where the cells were connected. Cassandra, by habit, had moved to the center of the dirt floor, seating herself while facing the bars of the cell as Ozrick approached their cell. Ozrick had stood at the gate for a long moment, watching her with the reaper's gaze before he entered the cell. Towering over the dirt-covered Princess, The High Chief stripped the tunic & the chainmail beneath it, before untying his britches, his hand diving into his pants to pull out his hard cock, when he glanced at Sedrick, who'd shown a look of shame as he looked away. "You're time is nearly out, Cassandra. Don't think I won't make due on my promise, should you purposely be sabotaging yourself..." The chief said without sorrow, moving to shove her over onto her stomach.

The words stung at Cassandra, she'd felt she'd been locked away for a year, and now she was likely to die. She at least believed their compliance might sway the chief to keep them imprisoned. Her breath caught in her stomach as he grabbed it, forcing her onto her knees before he slapped her now wet cunt. The one solace and shameful secret Cass held from her imprisonment was the erotic pleasure she'd gotten from the Chief that her husband always neglected. She bit the inside bottom of her lip as she felt him kneel between her legs, gasping as he spread her lips with one hand while guiding his cock in with the other.

A moan escaped Cassandra, replaced when she drew a sharp breath after the chief rammed the rest of his cock into her pussy. Her cunt squeezed around her captor's cock as she instinctively pushed back and forth on his cock.

The Chief exhaled his tension from his previous training as the Princess fucked his mighty weapon. "It would be a shame if I had to bury you in this cell, Cassandra." The chief spoke as he met her thrusts, shoving his cock deeper after feeling she'd purposely held back. "I'd rather keep you in my chambers should you give me what I want..." He added, spreading Cassandra's cheeks as he watched her face when he began to rub her loosened hole.

Cassandra continued to meet his thrusts as he spoke. She still could not understand why he'd chosen her to give him a child, especially since the Nortlanders despised the Alynthi Aristocrats ever so. She looked back to the Chief as far as her neck would allow, her eyes hopeful as she muttered a hopeful plea. "Allow us more time, my lord. Please, we surely just nee-" Her plea was cut short as The Chief flipped her onto her back, moving closer to her as he pinned her left leg over his shoulder, bending it closer to her as he leaned down against her heaving breasts.

The Chief increased the speed of his thrusts, as his cock was desperately pulled deeper into the Princess's squeezing wet pussy. "Unfortunately for you, Time isn't something I have." The Chief moaned into Cassandra's ear, moving to meet her gaze as he placed his rough, large hand over her mouth. Ozrick did wish he'd be able to keep Cassandra, he'd enjoyed having claimed her, her soft features brought the instinct to guard her, rather than kill her, but he knew it had to happen. He moved his calloused hand down from her mouth to her tit, moving down to kiss her lips, his cock growing more aroused as he kissed his prize, pinned under his figure.

Cassandra closed her eyes as the Chief Kissed her, occasionally kissing him back when he'd thrust against her clit. Her hand instinctively resting below his shoulder as her cunt spasmed around the thick meat breeding her. Her right cheek fell to the floor as she watched Sedrick's shameful expression as his cock tented the front of his trousers. Cassandra was gladdened he'd not watched her, fearful he'd judge her after seeing the enjoyment broken on her face. The chief nibbled on her ear as he increased his thrusts until he was soon cumming inside of her.

Ozrick dislodged his cock from within Cassandra as he watched her purposely avoid looking at him. He stood tucking his cock back into his trousers, redressing before he left without a word. Cassandra didn't move a muscle, waiting for the sound of the wooden door to close and lock after the cell door had. The Princess closed her eyes tightly as she said a silent prayer, begging to be with a child so that they'd be spared. Cassandra stood as she walked back over to Sedrick to sit by him, only then allowing his gaze to face his Princess.

Cassandra silently observed the scars still healing above Sedricks peck before dropping to his trousers. Sedrick brought his chained hand to the side of her head when he believed her seeking comfort, sending a jolt of heat back to The Princesses aroused, used cunt. She did not meet his gaze, instead, moving her hands to his hips as she began to pull down his trousers. Sedricks hand moved from her cheek to the front of his trousers to hold them back as his other rested over one of her own as he questioned her action. "My Lady- what are you doing?..."

The woman sighed, meeting his gaze. "This is my fault, Sedrick... If we're to be sentenced to death, you may as well receive what pleasure you can before that day should approach." Cassandra explained, mustering a brief, slight smile to him, before trailing her ringed hand to his cock under the worn fabric.

"Princess- That is not necessary, you don't need to do this- I am ashamed to even be in such a state before you.." He countered, his hand following the path hers went, as he lifted her hand from his cock into his own.

"...I want to," Cassandra admitted as his eyes returned to hers, studying her pupils. "If fate must be this way... I at least wish to feel you, finally inside me... The way you had done with my lady in waiting after the Frosts Feast. -Please Sedrick... I wish for you to look at me again the way you'd steal glanced while I was alone."

Sedricks expression of shame vanished, replaced by surprise, and love as she spoke. His hands were ...paralyzed as he made no move to stop her from again pulling down his trousers. "I'd like that, Princess..." He finally answered her as his trousers were pulled down to his knees.

Sedrick leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes as he felt her sopping wet pussy lower onto his stiff manhood.

Cassandra went slowly, savoring the presence of her Knights cock throbbing in her cunt. She moved hips around his cock, clench her walls around him as she moaned in delight. Sedrick had to stop her movements, it'd been so long, he couldn't take it all at once. When he stopped her he moved his hands to her breasts, massaging them as he moved his lips to one of her tender nipples. The Princess shoved all her worries away, feeling comfort by Sedrick's tender touch to her recently abused flesh. It seemed like years before her kidnapping that she'd felt such feelings, not since her daughter was conceived.

Sedrick's lips parted from Cassandra's erect nipples as he carefully moved her around on his cock. The Knight moaned like a helpless animal as her wet, cum covered cunt squeezed around him, twisting until her back was to his chest. Sedrick brought his arms around the princess as he moved his hips up against her. Moving his right hand, Sedrick parted Cassandra's hair from around her ear, kissing her lobe gently as he trailed down to her neck.

She'd nearly been brought to tears by his attentive touch, it'd been so long for her and Ozrick was like a wolf when it came to intimacy.

Cassandra rested her head back as the tears fell from her eyes, the euphoric taste of intimacy brought the liberty back to her. Her hand moved to Sedricks other resting on her round stomach, she wrapped her palm around the back of his muscular hand, leading it south until his forefinger reached her clit. Sedrick took the hint, curling his finger into her fold by his cock as he rubbed his finger across her jewel. The Princess cried out a loud moan as her knight protected her, servicing nearly all of her attentive zones. The reaction from her cunt caused Sedrick to increase the pace of his thrusts.

The Knight parted his lips from her neck as he spoke softly in her ear. "Are you pleased, your Highness?" Sedrick cooed, moving his hand from her clitoris to her bush, lifting her further off of his throbbing cock, before thrusting into her faster. "Yes- Sedrick, good god... Faster..." She moaned aloud, her voice practically skipping as he fucked her ecstatic cock.

Cassandra screamed, Sedrick quickly covering her mouth with his hand as she spasmed in his arm. Her cunt was aflame as he fucker her quicker, her pussy orgasming, and constricting around him as he rubbed her clit again, applying more pressure. Sedrick clenched his teeth shut as he grunted into her ear. "Oh, Cassandra!" He moaned as his cock erupted within her, breathing heavily into her ear while she hugged his arm against her breasts.

As Sedrick softened within her, and the two recovered, Cassandra brought her legs to her chest, letting her knight holding her in her arms in brief bliss. Reality set in soon, their minds racing with what-ifs, and what would happen when they're killed. The two imprisoned lovers would make love again, through the night to make the dark cells pleasurable, and to hide from what future awaited them. Cassandra was filled with shame, forced to hide it from Sedrick as he embraced her in the dark cell. The Princess knew his seed may still give her another chance, while Sir Sedrick may not wish the same, honorable as always, Cassandra would do whatever necessary to get back to her Anne.

(I hope you enjoyed it! This series is shorter than its others involving Princess Cassandra, however, the next one is a more romance-focused story so I've decided to leave it here for now!)

RedGarcon
RedGarcon
26 Followers