Tales of Alynthi - Taken Princess

Story Info
The Princess is Kidnapped and forced by the High Chief.
5.3k words
3.98
25k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedGarcon
RedGarcon
26 Followers

Cassandra studied her reflection in the polished silver mirror. Her large blonde wig was neatly curled and adorned with a gold tiara encrusted with sparkling crystals, as well as strands of pearls and a silk ribbon on the back of her neck, keeping the longer strands of the wig neatly tied together as they rested against her back. She wore her teal gown today with the cream colored ruffle underskirt. Her torso had a large matching bow. Around her neck rested the Necklace of Amelia, some of the largest diamonds from the royal collection.

She knew she had to look her part for the luncheon at Calypso Hall. The von Harrens hosted the most elite always, it was every family's dream to be considered high enough in the Kingdom to attend. And Cassandra knew she was the main show. She would be queen when her father by law passed. Her deep blue eyes and pale milk skin made her one of the fairest of Princess' before her.

Princess Cassandra adjusted the cushion under her as she spoke with her maids that accompanied her. The country roads were quite bumpy, unlike the Capital's cobble roads. She parted the Velour curtain covering the small cross window of her carriage, watching the sprouting fields they passed, and the tree's above thick brambles that lined the properties. Fondly she recalled playing with her daughter Anne at the family's eastern castle by the sea. Desperately did she wish to go see her instead, yet her husband, Alex had ordered her to attend this instead, the least he could have done was accompany her.

As the carriage passed the farmlands and entered the old grove of spruce woods, Cassandra's maids sang a song, much to the Princess' enjoyment. An old passionate tune about a Minotaur & The Huntress. She knew it was likely a legend, as the old creatures hadn't been seen around Alynthi in over a century, killed by the brave knights. She so envied the Huntress still, having tamed such a wild beast, if only she could do the same with her husband. The singing was interrupted when one of the old tall spruce trees crackled, and fell atop the mounted knights ahead of the carriage.

The soldiers' horses were spooked, becoming nervous, partly added by the screams coming from the carriage. The knights behind were quick to ride aside the halted carriage, with the remaining from the front before a second spruce wood collapsed behind the carriage... The knights drew their swords quickly as they galloped slowly between each other watching the tree lines. Cassandra bared a stern face as she moved the curtains with haste, her maids looking over her shoulder when it happened. A roaring boom of war cries came from the woods as men in dark armors rushed towards the direction of the carriage.

The Alynthi Knight-Captain Sedrick shouted commands to his men as they rode through the forests to rush the hordes. Sedrick pulled back four of his knights to guard the carriage with him. He quickly got off his steed, thrusting the carriage door open with haste. "Your Highness! Quickly we must move quickly, they've us surrounded!" The Captain shouted.

The Princess rose, looking to her fear struck maids as she ushered them to follow her, attempting to conceal her own fear. Through the small door behind Captain Sedrick. They all saw the knights being swamped, barely able to hold them off as some were slowly ripped from their saddles, screaming as they were stabbed. Sedrik mounted his steed with haste. "Princess- come, hurry!"

He shouted before offering his hand to her, bringing her atop his horse without waiting for response. The Knights with him pulled her three maids atop their horses before Sedrick rode into the woods, quickly turning away from the battle as the party rode off back on the road. Sedrick's eyes went wide as he saw more soldiers, this time mounted heading towards them. The Knights lead their horses off the road, back into the woods as they hoped to escape the attack. Sir Alistair's horse was shot down, the maid with him screaming as they both fell to the ground, quickly grouped over by the foot soldiers.

Cassandra looked behind her as she felt her heavy wig pull free from her hair as it fell behind them, horses stomping over it as they rushed, getting closer before cutting through the lone riding Knight's back. They continued to ride together with the enemies closer to them, The knights suddenly split in separate directions as they approached hills. Cassandra tightened her hold around Sir Sedrick's waist as they galloped straight down the hill, jumping down from a steep slope, feeling herself lift from the horse in horror before landing back down safely. The horsemen followed, fewer now than before as others chased the remaining knights. Sedrick made a sharp turn as they approached the river, riding along the banks, giving the horsemen an advantage of getting closer to them.

Sedrick knew they'd cut him off soon, deciding to ride into the chilling waters now. His efforts were in vain, as the bearded black haired man leading the horsemen brought his sword down against the horse's back right leg. The horse began whining as it stopped, jerking Sedrick and the Princess forward, crashing into the riptides as the horse fell. Sedrick was quick to rise as he unsheathed his sword. Cassandra screamed as the shock of the cold water wore from her, she began trudging to the other side of the river bank in her heavy gown.

The Horsemen knocked away the battered Knights sword, while riding around him and grabbing the Princess by the arm. The Horsemen smiled in victory as they dragged the screaming princess back to the banks, Sedrick with her. The horsemen laughed before tossing Cassandra to the feet of the bearded man's horse, her natural brown hair darkened by the water as she knelt in the muddy banks, looking to Sedrick as the other horsemen who'd dismounted began beating him to the ground, kicking without resistance.

The bearded man grinned as he looked down at the Princess. Meeting his cruel gaze Cassandra recognized the colors of his armor to belong to the Nortland Chiefdom, her eyes widened as the grief and shock flooded her. "Princess," Ozrick began with a smug smile as he achieved victory, the knights stopping their beating of the Knight as he spoke. "What a hunt you gave me." He said coldly with a toothy grin as he gestured to his men to come over.

She followed his gaze and protested for the men to stay back as they approached her, attempting to scoot back only to slip on her skirts and the mud, falling deeper in the mud as they grabbed her by her arms. Another produced a knife as he approached her, she watched his dirt stained hands in fear as he began cutting at her skirts, opening them to rip the hoopskirt off of her waist. Cassandra flailed her legs in protest as she tried to struggle free, before the same man punched her on her cheek, hard. The intense pain and the trauma of it all caused her to nod off as the man tied her hands together with a coarse rope, the group pawing at her as they shoved her atop The Chief's horse her skirts pooling at her thighs.

Cassandra drowsed in and out, realizing she was sitting in someone's arms. she figured herself rescued until she distinctly felt a rough, calloused warm hand down her shirt, squeezing her breasts. She saw they were at her carriage again, which was now on fire. Her hearing felt fuzzy as she made out the sound of the soldiers taking her maids in victory. She even believed she saw the knights being engaged in the act, even enjoying it, the utter shock causing her to drowse off again.

The Princess stirred back to consciousness late in the knight, her hips throbbing and sore from riding for so long, evidently it seemed her captors were riding without stopping. She could not tell where she was on account of being blindfolded, she soon realized a cloth was stuffed in her mouth. Forced to breathe through her nose she was heinously aware of the scent of piss and sweat the chief had about him. She studied what she could, realizing the front of her dress was ripped down, leaving her tits without support as they bounced about for any to see, below she felt the Chief's hand rested on her round stomach. She was mortified, growing even more disgusted as she realized the back of her skirts pooled between them, his britches untied, letting his exposed, hard cock rub in between her cheeks.

Ozrick's cock had been hard since the battle, cutting men open always gave the High-Chief an erotic fill, he realized he should have fucked one of the maids far back at the carriage. Though she was not acting like it, he quickly realized the princess had woken when he felt tears fall on his hand. The 48 year old Chief clocked the gaze of Captain Sedrick watching him with rage in his eyes, Ozrick smirked back at him and decided to play with his victory. As the princess bounced on the horse he decided to raise her up, his cock sliding up from her cheeks as it fell back against his horse. Ozrick lowered Cassandra back down so that his shaft rested flat against her warm cunt.

Cassandra shifted as she felt his cock connect to her pussy, the head of his cock entered her partially, pushing against the bottom of her clitoris, every time he flinched it caused a flare of heat in her. The Princess tried suppressing the feeling, having to press her lips tightly shut around the rag as the horse caused her to bounce on his cock. Sedrick noticed her writhing in enjoyment from the intrusion, his eyes widened in objection as Ozrick sucked in his lips, bringing his hand up to her breast as he squeezed her nipple. Sedrik saw his Princess moan through the rag as she tried moving in objection to the Chief. Too ashamed from his failure, the knight looked ahead, his own pain becoming relevant to him again as he walked behind the horse, his hands tied with a leash to a Nortland Warrior's steed.

The band of Warriors reached Nortland early in the morning, the city was still asleep. The captives were silently brought to Ozrick's castle, a large wood and stone hold of Northic design. The High Chief tucked his hand under the base of his cock, purposely moving it out from under the Princess in an upward motion, running the top of his cock through the entrance of her cunt, before tucking his engorged veiny cock back into his britches, tying the strings before getting off his horse. Ozrick grabbed the shivering bitch off of his horse, her breasts were still exposed, but her skirts fell back, covering her and the sliver of modesty she still had. The soldiers being too tired from the lengthy journey and battle had been allowed to make off to the barracks with the Alynthi maids, to be fucked by the whole army.

Ozrick brought the Princess and the knight to the dungeons below the castle, cutting the blindfold from her head, Ozrick removed the wrap from over her mouth, sticking his thumb and his forefinger into Cassandra's mouth, briefly exploring as he pulled the long cloth out of her mouth. Cassandra squinted her eyes as they adjusted to the dark dirt cells. She saw not one window in sight, and watched as Sir Sedrick had his wrists & hands bound to the wall in iron shackles. Ozrick cut her wrist bindings, before shoving her hard to the far cell wall, leaving her to fall on her back. Ozrick remained a long moment to watch the scene in front of him, a smug, content smile shone on his face, before him was the fair Princess Cassandra, battered and bruised, covered in mud, damp clothes and no doubt sweat, beside her, her strongest protector, the Captain of the Alynthi knights, stripped of his armor, his weapons, his boots, shackled to a wall, surely to starve to death- unless he chose to join Nortland, and as the long moment ended, Ozrick walked with his men out of the dungeons, having ensured they were locked away, the High Chief joined his men to use one of the maids, before retiring to bed.

Cassandra woke later in the day to find the grungy High-Chief crouched next to her on the dirt floor wearing a long fur cape, with only a pair of brown leather pants, held loosely around his hips with a studded old belt. Cassandra was alarmed to find him watching her, her fear easily noticeable, however she attempted to keep a stern appearance. "Why have you done this? My husband will come for you, surely you must know that. He won't let your unjust attack stand." She said calmly to him as she briefly glanced to the Chief's bare chest, he was robustly muscular with a patch of hair leading to his groin, and another between his pecs.

The chief noticed her gaze and when caught, she looked away, causing him to scoff, nodding his head. "I don't think so... Princess.. Your husband will learn you've been captured, that much is true. Only, we made sure it'll look like a Preznin attack, so their bloody king can deal with your oaf of a husband." Ozrick spat with pride as he rose to his feet, watching her with a great thirst and smug half smile. His thick greasy hair framing his face in a savage manner.

Cassandra gulped to herself as she looked to the still sleeping knight, before she looked back to Ozrick with her strong steel demeanor. "We need water, and food." She said as her breath began to increase, her bluff fading by her nearly shaking frame. She hadn't had a drink since before she left the capital, and she was instantly aware of her dry lips. Poor Sedrick would need it too, if he was to live through this, his feet were battered badly after being made to walk here behind a horse, the Nortlanders had counted on him giving up and drag his corpse back to be hung as a warning.

Ozrick's silver eyes lost their look of content as he placed both hands on his belt, giving her a menacing look. "You're no princess anymore, Cassandra. You're my bitch, and bitches beg for table scraps.." The Chief commented, pausing as he looked her up and down, before slowly unbuckling his belt, as he pulled his soft, yet still impressively large, veiny cock out from his leather pants, giving her an evil smile as he spoke. "You'll have to work for it like everyone else in these lands." He said, bringing a hand on his impressively over average cock, he stroked the skin up and down, slowly to reveal his angry red cockhead.

Cassandra's eyes fluttered as she looked at his face, she tried to mask a look of disgust, but only managed to show her fear. Her throat constricted as her words got caught in her stomach. She was silent only a moment, though it felt as if forever as she pondered her predicament, she knew they'd need water eventually, and Cassandra had no notion on whether he intended to keep them alive, or let them die down here. She looked away as she stayed silent, unwilling to give him further satisfaction.

Ozrick smiled as she did so, glancing at Sedrik he saw he was wide awake now, the same murderous look in his eyes, he would have to change that. Ozrick gave a quick exhale, before he looked at Cassandra as he began to take a piss on her, only so much as saying "Drink Up Then". Her face darted back to the chief as he did so, gasping in shock and disgust as she tried to move back from him. Her attempts were worthless, as he'd purposely stepped on her skirts, keeping her in place as she grimaced away in shame.

Sedrick was enraged once again, rising to his feet quickly as he charged at Ozrick, only to be jerked back as the shackles held him just out of reach of the Chief. Ozrick watched him with a blank expression as he took the band of the knight's brown trousers, wiping his cock off on him, before punching him in the stomach, sending him back against the wall. Sedrick gasped for air as his gut churned, soon distracted when Ozrick punched him with brute strength across his face 1, 2, 3 times before the princess rose on her knees, screaming out as she begged him to stop.

"Mercy! Please! Stop, I beg you!" She said with haste as she watched the Chief suddenly stop. He stood still for a moment, before turning as he gave her a cold gaze.

"Now, your learning.." He said to her as he slowly walked over to her, not bothering to put his cock away, letting it swing before her until it was so close it hit her chin. Ozrick patted his rough hand on her now damp head, petting her hair back, before stopping as if he had been waiting for a reaction.

Cassandra swallowed her pride, though taking quite a while before she slowly inched her face to his cock, she closed her eyes, letting the tears that welled in her eyes to fall as she parted her lips. She connected her lower lip to the tip of his foreskin, breathing in the musky odour of the man before she stuck her tongue out just enough to connect with the skin of his cock. She was stopped suddenly when he pulled her hair back hard, using his other hand to choke her.

"What an eager little bitch you are..." He said coldly with amusement, taunting her for eagerly trying to suck him, moving his hand from around her neck to slap her with his cock. "I didn't tell you to kiss my savage cock how 'most improper'" He taunted her as he pushed the slit of his cock to her nostrils, letting her smell only his cock. Releasing the clasp of her hair he trailed his rough fingers down her top before grasping the diamond necklace around her throat, roughly ripping it off of her, the broken clasp cutting her as it went.

Cassandra was utterly ashamed and embarrassed of herself, knowing a brute of such low character tricked her so. Relief crossed her as he left, leaving his cock out as his fur cloak trailed behind him. Quietly, she crawled over to Sedrick, who'd been laid back against the wall, his face bloody as she clasped his cheeks in her hands. She cleaned him off with her destroyed gown, even waiting for the Chief to send water & food for her co operation, only to realize it wouldn't be coming...

Late at night, the High-Chief rose from his straw bed with a burning lust he could no longer contain. He threw on his large bear cloak with nothing else, save the wolves teeth amulet he wore. He walked to the edge of his bed where the now dead Alynthi maid laid in a puddle of her own blood after disobeying him, dipping his fingers into it as he had drawn with the blood under his eyes, then onto his bare abs, running his whole hand down the centre before he went off to the dungeons. He walked through his keep, an imposing man in bear fur with blood coating his face like war paint. Ozrick threw the cell gate open loudly, rattling through the dungeons all over, startling his two prisoners awake, realizing the Princess had cuddled beside her injured knight.

Cassandra rose in fear as the naked muscular barbarian stood before her, Sedrick tried rising, but the pain of his injuries were too much for him. The Chief walked up to the Princess, a knife concealed in his right hand. Ozrick swung his hand with swift force as he backhanded the princess across her left cheek, the force causing her to spin and fall to the dirt ground again, before she could react he was on top of her, using the dagger to cut into the back of her dress until he could rip it apart with his bare hands. Sedrick protested loudly causing the chief to sigh, rising again, using a scrap from Cassandra's gown to tie around Sedricks mouth. Ozrick then slapped him, pointing his finger in his face as he spoke.

"You quiet, I don't want another word from you or I'll really show you what pain is.." The chief said coldly as he shoved the tip of his dagger against the Knights groin, before throwing it through the bars of the cells as he walked back to the crying princess.

"Please! Don't do this, my husband-" The Princess began, but was cut off when the man shoved her head into the dirt, covering her whimpering, scared mouth as he roughly ripped the dress from her body, exposing her dirty flesh for his pleasure. She wore nothing underneath, as he already knew. The chief began biting Cassandra's breasts as he took her wrists with one hand, gripping them tightly together she feared they'd break. Cassandra was crying profusely as she tried squirming away from him. Ozrick moved his hand to strike her other cheek again, before moving his hand to slap her cunt repeatedly, the shocking sensation to her clitoris causing her to moan out before he covered her mouth again.

RedGarcon
RedGarcon
26 Followers
12