All Comments on 'Tales of Alynthi - Taken Princess'

by RedGarcon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SaraHushSaraHushalmost 3 years ago

Very strong and powerful images, I love how you're developing the story element around the NC core, I dont know if you were planning this as a one off story or if this will be a serial. I would be very interested in how the Princess and her Knight continue their peril and hopeful escape or if the High Chief has already managed to plant the seed of his domination in Cassandra .

You've served up a wonderfully juicy story with plenty of texture and ideas to explore, i do hope there will be more.

kudos

Sara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, I was hoping for a Reluctance story not brutal rape scenes led by a psychopath. It’s a very good representation of just how fucked up and evil human beings can be, nothing sexy there at all. Nausea inducing yes.

In her place I’d be looking for a way to escape or kill myself because staying there isn’t an option. Best case scenario is that her and the knight escape and disappear together, or return home where the husband has a fatal shaving accident. Honestly only a male dominated society would equate rape to adultery.

It’s a disturbingly vivid story but you would benefit from an editor/ proof reader.

RedGarconRedGarconalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To answer some questions, I do intent to continue the story of Cassandra. Also in terms of the representation, I do try to keep things lighter however the stories involving Alynthi are intended to be based in a fantasy world, in a somewhat medieval & renaissance fashion. This just happened to be one of the stories in a- less than positive light, however relevant for the stories continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love this so much. It's hard to find stories where a reluctant knight is included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the non con aspect of this story. Very true to this genre. It always blows my mind when people come to non con and are shocked that it is….. non con loool. Anyways can’t wait to see if she gets pregnant and provides him with a son. Please continue this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedGarcon@RedGarcon
I like to try and write stories in my series that are less heard of, which I find incredibly hot. I'm working on a new series, but plan to continue my old one soon. Hope you find something you enjoy!