Tales of Alynthi - Taken Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ozrick's veiny cock hardened as the Princess submitted to him. He spread her legs apart as she looked to him with pleading red eyes. He lined his cock to her cunt as as he thrusted it into her warm pussy, moving his hands to her hips as he did so.

Cassandra let out a roaring wail as he thrusted into her without care for her comfort, repeatedly thrusting in and out of her as she pounded on his chest. She constricted her cunt with all her might as the large phallus repeatedly hit her cervix, this only encouraged the Chief as he thrusted into the tight, short pussy with increasing power as if determined to fuck her womb itself. Her wails of pain and protest soon shortened and paced itself as she found herself growing aroused as her cunt extended. She squirmed in protest, attempting to preserve her dignity as a heat slowly built up in her, her cunt growing wet, a feeling she'd never felt before, not even with her husband. Ozrick must not have enjoyed her ease as he began to bite on her breasts again, as well as her nipples, coaxing erotic moans through the pain from her again.

Ozrick grew a dark expression as he pulled his cock out from her tight pussy, now loosened as a hole gaped, begging for the Veiny phallus to return. He threw his bear cloak to the dirt floor before dragging Cassandra by her ankle as she panted to catch her breath, covering her breasts with her arms as she was dropped in front of Sedrick. The knight was trying to avert his gaze and arch his legs to conceal the growth in his trousers. Ozrick gave a grin to the knight as he released the princess, grabbing the knight's trousers by the waistband as he tugged them down, his straining cock bouncing up against his stomach as it was relieved, the pale knight blushed as he kept his gaze away. Ozrick then grabbed a handful of Cassandra's hair as he dragged her onto the knights legs.

"Go on, bitch! Suck his cock, I believe your Knight has earned that much." Ozrick said with a cheeky grin as he waited.

Cassandra knew not to keep him waiting, despite Sedricks gagged protests, she quickly took hold of the Knights pale manhood. The man was shocked as a moan was coaxed out of him, looking to the Princess in surprise, when he saw her grasp his beating cock without protest, shame crossing his face from enjoying his liege's wife as he looked away again. She had never done what was being forced upon her now and nearly earlier in the day, the sort of act was uncalled for in polite Alynthian society, nonetheless she quickly powered through her shame when the Chief slapped her bare ass, leaving a red mark and a stinging sensation. She began to cry again, however her Pussy became hot, and wet. The princess closed her eyes as she slowly lowered her mouth onto the warm, fleshy cock, feeling a vibration all the way from Sedricks throat as he moaned into the gag, she found she almost enjoyed the taste, having fantasized about her fair knight many times before, her tongue licking the head under his foreskin sucking her lips and cheeks tightly around him, however she could only take so much of him in her royal mouth before he hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag.

Ozrick grinned down at them with an evil expression, taking hold of the knight's short brown hair, guiding his gaze back down to his Princess as she sucked him off. Ozrick forced her head down as she gagged around the knights cock her throat constricting around him, causing Sedrick to moan even louder as the chief mounted her from behind going to thrust his cock back into her aroused cunt, only to use her asshole instead, correcting his error as he pulled out of her, thrusting back into her cunt. " 'Pologies, Cassandra, not very noble of me but I'm sure you won't mind- a right Royal slut you are.. Sucking a lowly knight's cock while getting fucked hard by a Nortlander.. I thought Adultery was a sin for you lot." He said as Cassandra screamed into the Knight's cock, her nose thrusted into his sweaty, musk scented cock hair, unable to comprehend the chief's mockery until the pain of her accidental sodomization faded and the pleasure of her now aroused cunt contracting in the heated sensations around Ozrick's cock once more.

Sedrick began to lose himself as he jerked his hips back and forth, forcing his erect cock deeper down into the Princess' throat. Ozrick chuckled with pride in turning her protector against her, despite the fact he was unaware she'd enjoyed her knights cock, fucking her with greater force as he slapped her ass. The chief trailed more bitemarks onto his bitch, this time on her shoulders and her back, biting her earlobe so hard he drew blood. Sedrick was close to cumming, and he didn't care, he was intent on fucking his seed down the Princess' throat. Ozrick took notice and even allowed him to, slowing his own pace as he forcefully bobbed the Princess' head up and down in sync with his thrusts while she moaned into his cock from the intense fucking, in seconds Sedrick was practically screaming as he came down her gagging throat.

Cassandra was lifted from his cock as she coughed up the drool and cum onto the knight's chest. She looked to her Knight and saw his spent look of ecstasy, feeling embarrased as she went quiet, forcefully being tossed down onto her stomach in the dirt.

"God's willing, my seed will plant, Princess, and I won't have to send you back to Alythi to die for adultery." Ozrick said with a panting breath as he grabbed her shins realigning his cock as he began to thrust into her again, she was clearly uncomfortable being half lifted in the air, though the euphoric sensations making it bearable. Precisely what the Chief wanted, he moaned out loud as he fucked her as fast as a horse, shoving her face into the piss stained dirt as he stormed her tightened, wet throbbing hole so hard he damn near buried her in the dirt.

Cassandra couldn't take it any longer, her grunts broken as she moaned out loud, climaxing around the invading cock, she felt as though her legs fell off her hips, her vision blurring as he fucked her into the dirt. The Chief clawed his nails into her back, running them down deep as his veiny cock was nearly flooded and pushed out, the dominant barbarian shooting his seed against the wall of her womb.

"AhhHH! Take it HARLOT!" The High Chief shouted as he rammed her gushing hole still after shooting his load. He collapsed on top of her, his muscles rubbing against her soft, dirt covered skin as he continued thrusting in and out of her, she couldn't breath and hit his sides in protest, her sensitive cunt causing her to flinch as the pleasure shot through her. The chief did not take kindly to such, pulling off of her and out of her as he slapped her ass till it was practically red, his still somewhat stiff cock pressing to her asshole again, before he shoved it into the tight crevice despite much resistance even with her pussy juices coating his cock.

"NO PLEASE! NOT THEIR TAKE IT OUT!!" Cassandra objected as she screamed bloody murder, before moaning as the new sensation arose, despite being spent from her previous climax, Sedrick had looked away as he silently cried, knowing he'd failed beyond comprehension. The Chief lasted at least 6 minutes before his bulging cock fully softened, pulling out of her unceremoniously as he rose on one knee, standing as he looked down at her. Cassandra whimpered as she was drained all over, bringing a hand to her swelling, wet cunt lips as she felt the chiefs cum spill from her with her own juices.

Ozrick felt great relief as he finally fucked his prize bloody, he put both his hands to his hips as he spoke to her over her panting. "Should you prove still fertile and provide me with a boy, you shall live." He began as he glanced to the shamed knight "Should you wish to join us, you just might prove worthy.. Seeing as you can't return to Alynthi without losing your head it may be worth considering.." He explained before turning back to the groaning filth covered princess as his pale eyes darkened once more under the dried blood warriors mask.

"If you can't hold my seed in the next few weeks.. You'll have no value to me, and this will have been for nothing. I'll let this entire city, and anyone near come to fuck you however they please and kill you both.. Or maybe I'll leave you both alive.. Send you back to Alynthi with you tied together, his cock deep in your cunt. Wouldn't that be a scene?..." The High Chief said coldly as he looked between the two, before taking the torch from the wall, as well as her tattered dress and his cloak, before exiting the cell, once more stark naked as the light slowly vanished down the hall...

Cassandra was left ashamed and defeated, taken each way including by her trusted knight, and worst of all she felt she enjoyed it... Sir Sedrick knew he'd failed, but he almost felt a passionate lust for the Princess now, only, he certainly couldn't think of acting on it again.. Quietly he rose on his pained feet, walking through the dark towards where the Chief had left her, he pulled up his dirty trousers as he pulled her to an embrace, moving her closer to his shackles so he could lay with her through the night. Neither slept a wink, both fearing what the Prince or the King would do to them if they did escape. and contemplating what they both did, or worse, if the High-Chief would truly act on his promise...

12