Tales of Alynthi - Well, Charlotte

Story Info
Princess Charlotte & Clarice engage in some tomfoolery.
2.8k words
4.27
6.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedGarcon
RedGarcon
26 Followers

The young Princess of Alynthi was quite frazzled and distracted, expected among all young ladies attending the season's events, however, Charlotte's thoughts, as usual, lied with something of greater interest to her...

With a swift wave of her hands, Charlotte struck her maids out of outburst. "Enough! I'm 18, not 30, you needn't tighten my corset any further- urgh!" The short-haired princess grunted as she pulled on the back of her corset for relief.

"It's fine, wait outside." Charlotte's confidant among her maids said. Clarice was dressed like the other maids with the back of her hair covered in a white veil held by the gold chain Charlotte gifted to her confidant, a pearl dangling against her forehead below the framed gems. The maid carefully loosened the strings, looking to Charlotte tentatively as she spoke in a calmer, quiet tone to keep the eavesdropping maids from hearing. "What's broken your nerves so? You've usually a level-head when it comes to these festivities, to the shock of most, from your lack of enjoyment."

Charlotte's demeanor softened as her friend set her free from the constraints, slowly walking to the mirror as she watched herself, teasing her short hair against her chin as she observed herself through the polished silver. Noticing the face that'd followed her enter her mirror, her eyes wandered before finally breaking her silence. "Alex." The Princess said, only to pause as she sighed the breath from her at his name. "I spied him engaging in" Once more she paused, scratching the tip of her nose as her eyes crossed. "You remember the eve Countess Mayfair wobbled around the courtyard after the solstice ball? When that merchant from the south stripped himself and took her in the snowbanks?"

Clarice's eyes went wide as she recalled the event, somewhat still embarrassed. "Vaguely. Alex engaged in relations with her too?" She questioned.

Charlotte sucked her lips in, tilting her head. "No... Viola. Only- It wasn't at night, and I saw it all." She spat out. Clarice looked bewildered, glancing back to the door where the shadow of footsteps still stood. She pulled the Princess to the other side of the room to her bed. The two crawled atop, Clarice stopped on her knees to untie the heavy canopy, granting them the needed solitude.

"What did he look like? Where did you see them? Do they know you witnessed them? Are they to marry-" Clarice began to raddle off questions before Charlotte knitted her brows.

"My word! I-" She stopped, chewing on her lower lip in thought. "I don't know Clarice, it's all so hard to explain, even to talk about. It's just, seeing him like that made me feel strange. I know how it all goes, you're source enough, but I've never, though, of Alexander that way. I felt possessed, I maybe even, wish, to feel it." The Princess averted her gaze as she fiddled with the folds of her petticoat.

Clarice scooted closer to her as she resumed the hushed whispering. "Alexanders?"

"No!" Charlotte replied unassuredly, the thought occupied her nonetheless, however she'd not intentionally meant him. "I just, wish to know. But I don't wish to get in any trouble-"

"I know, It's ok though, I've wanted the same before. Alexander has even haunted my dreams before." She said with a smug smile as she chuckled. Charlotte tried to hide her smile as she gave her a gentle wack to her arm. "I'm sorry! But truly. I once engaged in similar actions with, well... Judge me naught, but the dressmaker" Charlotte listened to her, raising her knees to her chest as her mind wandered to the Frantian Tailor.

"But how was it? You gave them your flower?" Clarice shrugged her shoulders as she recalled the experience in detail.

"Well yes, but it doesn't count out of marriage, no children were produced, you see. I can help you, Lottie. I want to It's, I'm not sure if I'd say joyful, it's more invigorating, thrilling. Then after it's just strange." Clarice spoke carefully, not wishing to spook her friend, however, they were interrupted and shocked when the canopy flew open at the end of the bed.

Irene the Governess stood straight as she looked at the two shocked girls. "Enough hen chatter girls." She directed before clapping for the other maids to enter. "The ball starts shortly- when I return you'd all better be dressed and prepared!" And with that the maids helped The Princess ready, as well as helping themselves, all the while the bevy of girls gossiped about the ball.

Three days had passed when Charlotte & Clarice devised a plan.

The people looked on and chanted as a small army of foot soldiers escorted the large carriage carrying Princess Charlotte through the city. They all smiled at the King's daughter after catching glances at her presence through the top half of the walls of the carriage, consisting of stained glass panels with clear centers. She'd opened the curtain beside her to let the light glisten through as she sat on the cushioned seating. The crowds grew smaller and smaller as the party approached Magnolia Road, finally stopping at the Quincy Manor. Charlotte closed the curtain quickly as her face went flushed.

Charlotte felt her nerves worsening, and she opened one of the bottles of wine strapped to the carriage her father had left behind, taking a quick chug, hurrying before she needed to presume her proper demeanor. She put the bottle back with the others as she sat patiently, ensuring her back stood straight. She waited for a short while, to her surprise, she decided to move her gown so her nipples peaking from the top of her corset, stopping quickly as the carriage door was opened by one of her guards. She moved her hands back together in her lap as Clarice and her brother Charlie entered. The three weren't sure how to speak, Charlie was simply unsure why Clarice invited him along.

"Where to, Your Highness?" The guard by the door asked, his need to avoid meeting her gaze thankfully saved Charlotte the embarrassment of having him see her partly exposed breasts.

"Yes- The Palace, please." She replied, finally looking at Charlie with a smile as he sat beside her, Clarice on the other side of him.

As the carriage set off, the ride was awkward and rather uneventful. The girls were filled with glee after concocting their plan, yet now when the time comes they're simply too nervous to act. To Charlotte's gratitude, young Charlie finally spoke up. "I trust you've fared well, Your Highness?" The boy spoke, pushing his glasses closer against his nose as he looked at her.

Charlie was quite different from his sister in comparison to appearances. Where Clarice had lovely auburn hair, and a tan complexion, he had bright red hair, and was as pale as a ghost, with only the red in his cheeks, accenting his shyness. He tapped his shoes on the carriage floor as Charlotte faced him, batting her eyes as she innocently looked off to the side. Her mind wandered. "Well, to tell you the truth Charlie Boy, I've felt ever so burdened as of late. My mind races, in thought. All during the season of course... A terrible inconvenience, you understand."

Charlie cleared his throat, shuffling in his seat to face her better. His eyes rushed onto her as he watched the darling princess he so adored struggle so much. "My, Charlotte- I'm sorry you're experiencing such." He began, carefully picking up her hand from her lap and he held it between both of his own. "Surely Clarice or I could help you somehow, yes Clare?"

Clarice nodded in agreement. Charlie's gaze returned to the Princess thereafter, leaving Clarice to spy through the curtains briefly, relieved to see the streets were still desolate for the moment. "Oh but that is so kind Charlie- It's just so embarrassing..." She Began with a relieved expression, her blue eyes grew sad, the way she'd act to convince her brother to do something for her. She carefully fooled with her short brown locks as she acted ashamed.

"What is it, Charlotte?" Charlie asked as he caressed the too of her hand.

"Why- I shouldn't..." She retorted, bringing her left hand to her mouth as she stared off ahead of her. Her frame still facing Charlie where her nipples were borne freely to his, concerned eyes.

Clarice bit on her thumbnail, scrunching her nose as her heart thumped to her ears. "Just tell him, Charlotte. It's alright, Charlie is so forgiving, he'll help us with this endeavor. She'd been growing impatient and worried they'd lose more time.

Charlotte exhaled, holding her lungs empty for a moment before she inhaled sharply, meeting the Quincy Boy's innocent gaze. She smiled kindly before it faded as she made her confession. "As of late, Clarice and I have been behind the rest of the court- You see... We've never been with a boy yet, while the others all have." She lied. The girls believed being a boy, Charlie would be more versed with such lewd topics, especially being a year senior to the girls.

Charlie's brows arched in embarrassment, his face going beet red. "Uh- Well I- I- It's not- Pra-Pro.." He stammered, darting his head behind him as Clarice spoke.

"You see now why it was so urgent you accompany us, to help and educate us." She spoke with a hushed tone.

Charlotte saw the boy's mind seem to break and took it as her chance as she moved her left hand under his long tunic, resting

Her hand was on his warm, bare thigh. "You're so very smart, Charlie. And I'd trust no one more to be so eager and patient in letting us educate ourselves..." Charlie's head slowly turned back to the princess, his jaw-dropping to the floor as she touched his thigh above his stockings. He was so entranced his cock began to stiffen from the Princess stroking touch.

Charlotte smiled sweetly as she leaned closer, stroking her hand farther up his thigh till she reached his undershirt tucked into the back of his stockings. She traced her fingers along with the cotton fabric, before

She began to pull the long shirt free.

Clarice shyly traced her hand down his arm as she rose from her seat. She raised her topaz skirts with her ankle till her hands could reach them, she stretched them up and to her side. With her round ass exposed to Charlie's lost eyes, she sat on his Knee. Her hand moved to the collar of his fine tunic, her other hand meeting at the center as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Moving to untie the strings of his exposed undershirt, the auburn lady rested her hand against Charlie's hairless chest as she moved her face closer to his awe-struck one, tentatively kissing him before she looked at Charlotte's progression.

The Princess moved Charlie's legs wider apart as she kneeled in between them. "My word! Clarice!" The princess whispered as she gulped her shock down. "Look!" She exclaimed. Charlie suddenly moaned aloud Clarice placed her hand over his mouth, chuckling as she shushed the now panting boy. With her free hand, she raised the bottom of his tunic to his stomach as she glued her eyes to the throbbing cock in Charlotte's hand.

"I daresay he likes that, Lottie.." Clarice commented. Noticing how entranced the Princess had made her brother, Clarice felt somewhat envious. She moved her hand over Charlie's left, finding it clutching the bottom of the seat, roughly squeezing the cushioned wood to contain his groans as his cock was stroked, objection-less. She slowly lifted his hand into both of hers till it reached a length where she could tenderly kiss the back of his hand. She unraveled his knuckles, kissing his index finger, slowly taking it into her mouth as she watched her brother's eyes glaze over with lust.

Charlie's senses screamed at him, echoing off of the curtain-covered walls of glass around them. His sister had seated her bare ass on his knee, rocking her cunt back and forth, while lewdly suckling his finger, all the while Princess Charlotte was stroking his stone-hard cock. "Fool!" He thought. How wrong this entire situation was as if a story preached itself from the mouth of a handsy priest from church. Two unmarried ladies exposing him in the most sinful matters, one his sister the other the damned princess, death filling his thoughts, he needed to stop them.. until-

Clarice lifted the front of her skirts to the side while guiding her brother's hand to her glistening cunt. "Charlie! My- Bad boy! Ohh mmph..." She moaned aloud, her head falling back as she fingered herself with her brother's hand. Charlotte watched observantly until being distracted by Charlie's reaction. She greedily stole his other hand, drawing to her chest as she moved him into her bodice.

"H-Highness, Clarice, please- we cannot do this..." Charlie protested, however seemingly unable to withdraw himself from the debaucherous scene, cornered as he slowly surrendered himself. Charlotte had stood to try kissing him, planting a peck on his lips before retracting as she watched his eyes behind his flimsy glasses. Short lasting, for out of jealousy, Clarice had stolen his cheek with her hand, Charlotte only did the same with his right cheek, each young lady stealing his gaze, stealing his lips. The battle seemed endless until Charlotte felt ready to win the sinful competition, moving between the boy's legs as she nestled her face by the blondish red tufts of hair surrounding his cock like a lion's mane.

Charlotte stroked his cock back as far as would give until the bright red head of the Quincy boy's shaft stuck out. She kissed the tip, running her tongue against the slit, the sudden sensation brought Charlie to moan and pant into Clarice's mouth, feeling paralyzed as his focus was drawn to the tender licks of Charlotte's tongue across his sensitive head. She was astonished by the taste, similar to the salted caramel chocolates her father used to give her as a child. Her mouth suddenly engulfed the bright red head, sucking onto it as her tongue licked around it. She'd won more than she expected for, similar to her chocolates, she'd somehow sucked the salted caramel from Charlie's cock.

Charlie gasped, his head collapsing from his sisters as he moaned aloud, instinctively he shoved Charlotte's pretty head all the way down onto his cock, fortunately for Charlotte Charlie Quincy was only averagely blessed, yet as his head rammed into the mouth of her throat, his cum began to flood her full, choking her as she struggled against his grip to free herself. When he'd become spent the Princess was able to pull herself free, coughing and choking his creamy cum off onto his cock, pooling onto his Tunic below while it slowly dripped onto the rug of the Carriage.

Clarice let go of her brother's hand, though he continued to slide his fingers around her warm, wet folds.

"Lottie, are you alright?" Clarice asked, she'd become concerned, quickly facing her brother again as she slapped him across the face. "Idiot! You were supposed to wait."

"My heavenly father- GOD- oh, Charlotte I'm terribly sorry. Forgive me- I'm so sorry!" Charlie stammered, withdrawing his hand from Clarice's thighs he carefully held the Princess' read, heaving face.

"Enough, move, Charlie move!" Clarice rose from his knee, her skirt falling back to the floor as she moved him from the seat, sitting Charlotte down. She removed a handkerchief from her pocket to wipe the pearls of cum on her face.

"It's ok Charlotte, I'll show you the be'' Clarice was cut off when the carriage pulled to a halt. The three went quiet momentarily as the color and enlightenment flushed from their skins.

"Clarice! We took too long- Ah!" Charlotte damn near shouted before she scrambled to fix her bodice, combing her hair back. Charlie tried to fuck his undershirt back into his stockings quickly, only to fail as his cock simply refused to die down, instead tenting the front of his tunic. They didn't have any time, however. Sir James had opened the carriage door to announce their arrival. In quick thinking, Clarice twisted around to cover her brother's tented Tunic, Charlotte having a similar notion to conceal their actions had withdrawn her lace fan to conceal her face.

"Good god, finally- its- so hot in here Sir James," Charlotte answered in a hoarse voice. "We need water at the utmost haste!" She added, before walking over to him, Clarice in tow and Charlie even closer as he slipped to his sister's side to cover himself from Sir James' sight. The two 18-year-old girls and the 19-year-old lord hastily walked to the Palace, while trying to avoid attention.

Standing alone by the carriage now, Sir James curiously watched the three, squinting his eyes as his mind pondered across their strange behavior...

RedGarcon
RedGarcon
26 Followers