All Comments on 'Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 02'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another 5 stars

I am really enjoying this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Sisou1109Sisou1109over 4 years ago

J'ai hâte de lire la suite !!

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading.

Thanks for reading my story. If you're interested in learning more about erotic hypnosis check out my profile.

RafterburnerRafterburnerover 4 years ago
Appreciating the Care

Thank you for the care you are taking to develop the incremental internal corruption of the daddy/Husband/Master. I am torn between being hungry to read the next installment, now, and wanting you to take your time to make it pace properly. A delightfully twisted tale!

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireover 4 years ago
Amazing!!!

I really enjoyed reading this can’t wait for the next chapter!!!!!

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

Very nicely done!!

I do wonder why you haven't (at least so far) put word triggers in to trance Marsha and Chani.

However, the way you work Chani into having her dad's physical presence be a trigger for relaxed, calm, and free is something that I'm going to try with my girlfriend tonight.

I have a new story coming out in the next several weeks and it contains some mental imagry about what a trance is and also some about a locked room in the sub-basement where I can isolate the session from ever becomes known in her consciousness. That used to be a huge problem, but, now, my girlfriend thinks that I haven't hypnotized her for a couple of years.

I'm looking forward to finishing your series today and using some bits with my g/f.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com