All Comments on 'Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 03'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Completely horrible, but such an exciting, enjoyable and erotic story.

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Erotic hypnosis

Thanks for reading my story! If you'd like to learn more about erotic hypnosis, check out my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!

Please keep writing this! Especially since you left us with a cliff hanger

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

Damn! You are a better hypnotist than me, and I've never met anyone that I could say that about. You also have some insights that I didn't. Example:

"Breaking our kiss only for a second I shifted my right hand behind her head, intertwining my fingers with her hair and pulling ever so slightly, triggering a latent and powerful mammalian trait of female sexual submission in response to being bitten on the back of the neck."

Besides a word induction, I have a physical one that I can use in public and you have gi en me an insight as to why it's so powerful.

I get behind my gf and grab her neck with my right hand. My hand is very large, so my fingers can press on the front of her throat. So, I firmly press my thumb into the back of her neck, just at the base of her skull while exercising a little force (not so much as to alarm her) on her windpipe just below her Adam's apple, then I say a pet name that I have for her. She immediately goes into a waking trance, able to function normally but unaware that she's been tranced.

My next story uses this and that story, at the start, is completely based on real-life events. I hadn't seen her for 10 years, but when I did that move, she tranced as if we'd never stopped. And, like the story, I'm not going to let her get away again. That's not to say that I'm keeping her against her will. She's very happy as I strive to meet her needs and desires, also. She's no slave since all hypnosis is just self-hypnosis.

I have to say that you are a MUCH better writer than I am and I really enjoy your style.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh boy, things are getting spicy now. Though I suspect the wife has a trigger and this will just blow over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com