All Comments on 'Tales of an Unethical Hypnotist Ch. 04'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another 5 stars

An excellent 4th Chapter and very much looking forward to the next one. Well written, well planned and well laid out; and as a consequence always realistic and believable. I loved it when Marsha grunted out "Fuck me Daddy" - very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The problem with your story is that it is inconsistent.

He’s completely immoral but he waited until his daughter was 18? That’s like telling us a serial killer will only kill adults...it just doesn’t fit.

If he was able to do this to his daughter, without regret or remorse, then why should we believe that he did this only AFTER she was a legal adult? He clearly doesn’t care about the law, so why care about a number?

The truth is this asshole would be grooming her as soon as she was old enough to say “dada”. He wouldn’t give a flying fuck that she was his daughter or that she was a child...after all, he sure as fuck didn’t care after she was an adult.

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 4 years agoAuthor
Erotic Hypnosis

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you liked it. If you'd like to learn more about erotic hypnosis, check out my profile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What was the third goal?

What was the third goal?

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 4 years agoAuthor
The third goal...

Umm, I guess the third goal was for me to hire a copy-editor. :)

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 4 years agoAuthor
RE: The problem with your story is that it is inconsistent.

I understand your point of view, though I submit 3 counterpoints:

1) In chapter 1 we learn that (like a lot of parents), until very recently, our protagonist just didn't see his daughter as a women. She was still, "daddy's little girl" and as such he never saw her in that light.

2) While not true for everyone, there are plenty of 18+ young women who are still just discovering their sexuality. They are still "innocent and corruptible." Indeed 2 of my own partners didn't lose their virginity until they were 23 and 24 yrs old.

3) Read the ToS of this (or any erotic fiction site), if it is not explicitly stated that all characters are 18+ the story will not be published (which is what happened here, and why I had to edit the story to include that language.)

FrenchAngeliqueFrenchAngeliqueover 4 years ago

The "Inconsistency" you bring up Anonymous is understandable, except the Literotica Chart of Stories makes it -Obviously - illegal to write stories about underage grooming/sexual activities. So even if the author wanted to be more "consistent" per your views, he couldn't possibly. There's a lot of strories on lit with 18 year old childs becoming active with their parents, clearly because the author couldn't make them younger

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 2 years ago

Excellent writing and great insights! The only thing I would say is that neither parent's job (nor goal) is to primarily be the kid's friend. The parents' first and consuming role is to model appropriate adult, parental, and primary relationship values. The child must learn that the parents value each other over the children else the relationship is not viewed as 'primary.'

While I don't go in for the incest thing, and it is, as your story title says, 'unethical,' the story is very well written. I just wish that I had been your editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com