Tales of Campground Showers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I equally shared my life story with her. She was impressed by my masters degree in mechanical engineering. I enlisted right out of high school and completed it while serving. She seemed happy to hear that I didn't really get to date much, because I obviously couldn't show interest in women under my command.

I discovered that Sara was an incredible listener. After just a couple hours of talking, I felt like I had unloaded many years of life's challenges off my back.

She showed such interest when I described my childhood. We realized that our parents were exact opposites. Hers always controlled her thoughts and activities, whereas mine were basically hippies. I dont remember my mom ever telling me no or making me do anything.

Sara even helped me realize that I probably went military to receive that discipline that my parents never provided. We both laughed when she pointed out that the military had the exact opposite effect, because in the long run, I ended up in charge again.

I told her that I got tired of always giving commands, of always being in charge. She poked me in the side of my stomach and sarcastically joked, "Oh, that's just terrible. I mean, you saw how much I hated having to be in charge and tell you what to do." We both laughed.

Interestingly, that was the only mention that evening, regarding our whole experience from the other day. It's not like we avoided the topic. But rather that we connected so deeply and had so much to talk about, that it never came up. I walked her to her car and gave her a good night kiss on her cheek.

The next day I received a call from the tailor at Sara's clothing store. He called to tell me that they received my request to have my suit alterations done on Saturday at 7 PM, but that he was not working that evening unfortunately.

I said, "Well, it is mportant to get it done for a conference next week."

He told me that the seamstress who usually performed alterations on ladies clothing would be working Saturday evening and had offered to help if it was urgent.

Sara's plan worked brilliantly. She had left a note for the tailor, saying that a client called and requested an appointment for Saturday night. But she knew the tailor wasn't working and offered to do the alterations, since she would be working that evening. She left my name and phone number at the bottom of the note for the tailor to call me.

I sent a text to Sarah, that said, "See you Saturday evening. All set."

After so many years in the military, and not dating much lately, my underwear collection was less than sexy. On Saturday morning I woke up and headed to the local Macy's. Sara would probably not be seeing my underwear, it was just a suit alteration, but better safe than sorry.

As I perused the underwear section, I found a few pairs of boxer briefs with pouches that I thought I looked good in. Then I saw a package labeled as "Men's European Style Bikini Briefs - Thong." Sara had told me that she preferred European styles. I wasnt sure if I would have the nerves to wear it or not, but I could decide later.

Next, I headed over to the carwash. My Ford mustang had a coating of ocean salt. I washed the outside and wiped down and vacuumed the inside. I wanted my muscles to look extra pumped for my date tonight. So next, I headed over to the gym to lift some weights.

At home that afternoon, I tried on the new bikini briefs. I felt sexy when I saw my ass in the mirror. But a thong? Would she like it? I didn't want to come off as weird or feminine.

I received a text. "Hi. I'll see you soon. What are you up to?"

I answered, "Getting dressed for tonight."

"What are you going to wear?" she asked.

I replied, "Not sure yet. Still trying to solve the important question of which socks and underwear."

"You would look good no matter what you wear," she said with a winking emoji.

"Thanks. Not nearly as gorgeous as you though," I replied.

"How sweet. Gracias," she wrote back.

Then my underwear question was settled in a glorious manner when I received her next message. "Well, the rule of thumb for women's panties seems to be, the skimpier the better. I think the same rule should apply to men! Wear the skimpiest undies. LOL."

I was overcome with excited nervousness. The thong is a yes. I looked in my mirror, repositioned my weiner several times, trying to figure out the best position. There was a pouch on the front that really pushed my package up and out.

I walked into Sara's store exactly at seven PM. She said, "Well, aren't you punctual?" There was an elderly woman, probably eighty years old, who was trying on a dress for fit after Sara had made some alterations. Her husband was sitting in a chair. "Please have a seat," Sara said.

The woman was standing on the same platform that I had stood on. She was facing towards the wall which had several tall mirrors on it and formed a semicircle around her. Sara was circling around her with a cushion full of pins, scissors, and other tools. I sat next to the husband.

The horny old husband winked at me and and motioned with his head towards Sara as he opened his eyes wide several times as if saying, "Look at her, wow, isnt she something!" He was totally right.

Sara looked like absolute fire. Her tits were nothing short of a miracle. Jiggling all over, but at the same time retaining their big round full shape. She had on a tight stretchy one piece knit dress. It was long sleeve and off the shoulders. Her shoulders and upper chest were totally open. The top of the dress cut straight across from the middle of her upper arm, across her boobs, to the middle of her other upper arm. Her waist was a perfect hourglass and her ass appeared like two volleyballs, side by side, but possibly rounder. The dress only came down a few inches below her ass. She had done somethig different with her hair today too. Instead of long and wavy, it was shoulder length and very curly.

They finished the dress fitting. Sara kindly escorted the elderly woman to one of the three changing rooms. The husband stood up and walked over to the counter when the wife and Sara reappeared.

Sara was carrying the bulky dress. I quickly jumped up to go help. We hung the dress on hook by the cash register. The man paid and the dress seemed difficult for them to carry, so I offered my services and picked up the dress by the hanger. As I followed them out the door the man pointed at me and said to Sara, "This one's a good one, treat him well honey."

I followed them to their car and placed the dress in the back seat. When I returned back inside, Sara was by the door and had a tear in her eye. I asked her what was wrong. She didn't answer. I put my arm around her asked if she was okay. She said, "That was so nice of you to help them. I just feel happy that you truly are such a nice guy."

I put both arms around her and we hugged. I told her that I also noticed how she kindly helped the old lady walk to the dressing room, which was beyond the call of duty.

We chatted for almost an hour. The store was closing soon, at 8 PM. We talked about our days. She told me about some funny guy that came in, dress shopping. I told her about how I finally cleaned my car after way too long. We laughed a lot.

Sara pointed out that my suit was hanging on a rack by the front counter. It had a zipper bag around it. We opened it and she showed me my company's emblem on the front left chest.

"What do you think?" she asked.

I said, "It looks nice. The royal blue color is fancy."

Sara and I had texted, had dinner and talked on the phone a lot since our first meeting a week ago. Through all of that though, nothing was even mentioned about what had happened between us during the measurements. I hoped this

time would be a similar experience. I wasn't sure how to get there though.

"Are you going to try it on?" Sara asked?

I said yes and headed to the changing room with the suit. She called out, "Make sure to put the pants on inside out."

Inside the changing room I looked in the mirror at myself in the thong. My cock started getting hard. I was already wearing a button up shirt. I put on the pants and suit coat.

Sara was looking at me when I stepped out. She said the suit looked nice on me and instructed me onto the platform. She had her pin cushion, scissors and tools on a special belt around her waist. She got right to work on the coat, marking with pins the spots that needed to be taken in or let out.

Sara was very focused while she worked. Watching her cleavage and body moving was driving me wild. After about twenty minutes she announced she was done with the coat. "You can just take the coat off and hang it up there."

I hung the coat up and hopped back onto the platform. Sara then started inspecting my pants. She slid two fingers inside the waistband above my butt to check for tightness. She giggled loudly to herself. I asked, "What is so funny?"

Sara giggled again and said, "The waist feels like a good fit."

I had a feeling why she giggled and said, "Aw, come on, share the joke with me."

She laughingly said, "You did what I told you to do."

She must have felt my thong in the back when she stuck her fingers in.

"Of course I did!" I replied.

She said, "Good boy."

Sara walked around to the front and looked into my eyes. She then spoke with an extra thick Spanish accent. Her accent was super sexy and was much thicker when she was nervous. "So, I dont know how to ask this, but like, are we going to do the same thing we did last time?"

I smiled at her and declared, "I hope so!"

"We didn't talk about it, and I just want to make sure you still want to," she said concerned.

"It was really great last time, so yeah, I want to, if you do," I said.

We both fully smiled. She turned and walked towards the front door. It was after eight PM now, so Sara turned off the electric 'open' sign that was in the window and locked the door. She turned off the lights in the front of the store, but the back, where the platform was, remained bright.

Sara returned. She walked three circles around me, like a lioness circling her prey. She stepped up on the platform, gave me a kiss on my cheek and stuck her thumb inside the top front of my pants. She tugged up slowly but firmly as she said, "Let's figure out how tight these should be. You said you want to show off a bit."

She looked down at my growing bulge as she pulled up. The combination of her thumb and tugging sent my cock to full-on hardon mode. Sara said, "Tighter is definitely better," as she looked in my eyes and gave one more tug.

She let go of the waistband so the pants hung normally. She brushed against my hard cock as she slowly slid her hand down to the crotch. She pinched the fabric together until her fingers were right against my balls. Using her other hand she secured the pinched material with three pins.

"I need to make sure it isn't too tight when you bend over," she said.

Sara next gave me a series of commands, talking slowly, with about five seconds between each.

"Turn around!"

"Spread your legs!"

"Bend forward!"

I then felt two hands on my butt. "Oh, that won't do. They're just too loose," she said.

Her hands lightly rubbed and squeezed my cheeks. She grabbed the material between my cheeks and pulled outward. I took a sudden breath.

"Does that make you nervous?" she laughed. "I just need to mark the location for tightening the seam. Man, your ass is hot! I'll make the seam go between your cheeks, to really display your, assets."

"Ok, now let's see how tight the crotch is when you are squating. Keep your legs apart and squat down like you're picking something up from the ground."

I squatted down with my feet a couple feet apart. Sara didn't say anything for a about twenty seconds. She just stood behind me, silent.

"Ohhhh yeaaahhhh!" she said quietly. "That is just gorgeous. Are you ready for me to test the crotch fit?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, but my dick sure throbbed wondering. "Yeah?" I said timidly.

She reached a hand under my right thigh, near my knee and pulled out on the material. She slid her hand higher to about the middle of the back of my thigh and pulled out on the material. She said, "Seems good."

Sara then slid her hand slowly to under my butt cheek. She squeezed the cheek with her entire hand and let out a happy sigh, "Ahhhhh!"

Then she continued sliding her hand to right under my crotch. She gently grabbed my package. "Mmmmm! That's very big. I feel really special that I can make it so hard. Let's see if there's enough room for a little movement."

She grabbed my super excited package tightly through the pants and moved her hand around in a circle. She said, "It feels just perfect. Just the right amount of movement."

"Yeah, that definitely feels perfect," I said.

"Stand up sexy man!" she said laughing.

I stood up facing away. I glanced down and could see my cock sticking forward against the material.

"Face me!" she ordered.

I stood still, feeling somewhat embarrassed, like I was on display, as Sara watched me. Ever since I was a teenager, it had always turned me on to be naked in front of other clothed people. This was no different. My cock expanded to its limits.

"I want to see how far your tent sticks out. Why didn't you turn?" She asked.

"I felt embarrassed, like I was just on display," I answered.

"Am I in charge?" she asked.

"Yes, of course," I answered.

"Do you like me looking at your bulge?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I said.

"Well turn around then," she replied.

I turned towards her and she just stared with a giant smile. She said, "What a big tent!"

Sara stepped up on the platform and stared me in my eyes. She said, "I feel really happy with you." I told her I felt the same way about her. She leaned in and our lips met. We kissed for a good ten seconds. Passionately. Romantically. No tongue, but a lot of moving lips.

Sara got back down off the platform and squatted down in front of me. As she squatted down, she let her face lightly brush against my bulging cock. She said, "Oh sorry bout that. I guess I'm standing too close," with great sarcasm.

She reached out and started folding up the bottoms of my pants. She placed pins to secure the fabric locations and declared, "Okay, the pants are done."

I stepped down off the platform and said, "I'll go get these pants off," as I started walking towards the changing rooms.

Sara called out, "Where are you going?"

"To take the suit off," I replied.

She said, "Oh, okay."

I started walking towards the changing rooms again, but Sara called out, "Where are you going?"

I said laughing, "To take the suit off."

She got a big smile and said, "The changing rooms are closed for the night. There's your changing room," pointing to the platform.

I said, "That's not much of a room exactly."

She replied, "I'm pretty sure you have a thong on. I am dieing to see it. The suit is done, but we still have to do the underwear fitting. Get up there!"

I stepped up. She placed a chair in front of the platform.

"Take your shirt off. Slowly," she called out.

I slowly unbuttoned it. She watched intently. I felt glad that I had worked out today to look a bit stronger. How far would she take this? I felt extremely nervous that she might see my thong. I slid my shirt off and draped it on the edge of the platform.

Sara stood up and ran over to a table that was in the back of the store that had many different fabrics on top. She grabbed a piece of fleece that was about eight by eight feet. She came back and had me help spread it over the platform. She took her seat again infront of the platform.

"Face right at me and unbutton your pants," she ordered.

I did so. This was really happening. I felt more nervous and turned on than I ever had before. I could feel precum flowing.

"Lower your pants to the floor," she said.

My cock was so hard that it sprung forward when the pants slid past it. My pants fell to my feet.

As she looked at my bulge her eyes became huge. My thong had a front pouch that lifted everything up and forward. I laid my pants over the edge of the platform. My cock was sticking its full six inch length forward, under the stretching fabric.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life." She exclaimed, "You are so hot, and I get to be in control. This is so hot. I love this!" She was visibly super excited.

I couldn't help but give her a giant smile.

Sara asked me, "Are there any limits? Because I really am having crazily kinky thoughts."

"As long as you dont hurt me, I suppose not," I answered.

"I want to see every inch of you. Turn around, face away from me," she ordered. "Oh my gosh, that string looks incredible between your ass cheeks."

Sara called out order after order. I was excited beyond belief. My precum was just pouring out.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can."

"Bend all the way forward."

"Squatt all the way down now. Lower your ass to the floor."

She started laughing. I asked why. "I love this view. I can see your asshole behind the string. Tell me how you feel being controlled like this?"

I answered, "I feel vulnerable. Exposed. Embarrassed. I've never had anyone see me like this."

Sara answered, "No way, really? Is it weird that I feel so turned on by you feeling that way? Like, it turns me on to feel like I am humiliating you. I mean, humiliating you in a nice way of course. Like, making you bend over and show me your vulnerable areas, touching you how I like, making you feel submissive. Is that okay I feel that way?"

I didnt know why I felt this way but I answered honestly, "It is turning me on like crazy that you want to humiliate me like that. It's so sexy that you are showing you are in control."

"Face away from me. Get down on your hands and knees, on all fours. I want to see your balls from behind. Put your shoulders down and stick your ass up in the air. Let's see that bulge from behind."

Sara started giggling again and said, "Oooo, look at that asshole behind the thong."

Sara stood up and approached the platform. I felt a finger lightly tracing a line from my lower back, over the thong material, between my cheeks, over my anus, and down to my balls. Then the finger went the other way. It happened about six times, up and down. On the final time she grabbed my entire bulge strongly, saying, "This must be delicious."

She sat back down in her chair and commanded, "Lay on your back on the fleece. Lift your back, arch it. Stick your hips up in the air high."

The exposed feeling was driving me crazy. The biggest fantasies I'd had since I was a teenager were coming true. My stiff cock in the thong pouch was straight up in the air, Sara staring at it.

"Stay arched. Pull it out of the thong!" she demanded. "Now!"

I stayed with my hips thrust upward. I pulled down on the thong on both sides. Finally with the force of a giant spring, my cock bounced free.

Sara was truly and completely shocked. Her jaw dropped wide open. Her eyes as wide as the universe. She just stared, speechless. Ten seconds passed.

"Oh my gosh!"

Five seconds passed.

"Oh my gosh!"

Five more seconds passed.

That is soooo big. Wow!"

I said, "I can't stay in this pose forever."

Sara responded, "Oh, yeah, lay down," she briefly paused and said, "On your back."

"Wow, I mean, wow. That is just beautiful. It's huge."

My cock was a little bigger than the average guy, but it was certainly not huge. Although, I didn't mind that she thought so.

A little bit of 'Sara history' helps to understand how it came to be that Sara was so impressed with my giant amazing monster... six inches.

When Sara was around ten, she noticed that her father would always flirt with other women, besides her mom. At sixteen, after moving to the United States, she realized that the 'clubs' her father went to were actually places where he would watch nude women dance. Her mother told her it was OK and excused it as a thing that men just did. By eighteen years old, Sara understood everything. When her father would come home from the strip clubs, he would take her mother into the bedroom. Sara could overhear her father telling her mother what to do. "Suck it. All the way down. Deepthroat it." As soon as her father would let out a big moan, her parents would go to sleep. Sara had discovered masturbation by then and realized that her mother never cummed. She swore to herself that if she were ever with a man, she would require him to make her cum.