Tales of Campground Showers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys all cheered and laughed. One commented, "Don't feel bad, Tim, Cindy has literally made all of us do the same things."

Sara said, "What? Really? Cindy made you guys taste cum?"

The guys all laughed. One of them said, "That and so much more! She really likes being in charge of men."

"What more?" asked Sara excitedly.

The same guy replied laughing, "You'll have to ask her!"

Sara then asked, "So what happened with Cindy and the comparison?"

One of the guys said, "Cindy compared the two and declared that Garett was longer by a half inch."

Paul interjected, "That doesn't mean bigger though!"

The guy telling the story continued, "Paul claims to be bigger though, because he says he is thicker."

Sara then laughed and said, "It sounds like you haven't settled anything then. Did anything else happen? She never figured out who is thicker?"

The guy said, "Oh yeah. She stroked them off all over each other, rubbing their cocks together. Their cum was all over each other's cocks. Cindy licked it all up."

"Holy shit! That is so hot! She rubbed their cocks together?!" Sara exclaimed. "I once saw my ex-boyfriend sixty-nining another guy. It was so hot, except that it was my whimpy ex."

Everyone laughed.

"Actually, Cindy is staying here for a couple nights later this week," someone said.

"Really? cool!" said Sara. "I can't wait to meet her."

At that moment one of the guys started playing the music again. Sara proceeded to dance with the rest of the guys. The dancing had the same sexiness as with the first guy. Her giant boobs pressed against their chests. They all got obvious boners that everyone was having fun pointing out.

Garett called out, "See, I told you nobody couldn't dance with her without getting a boner."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Sara said giggling. "Tim, who is up next for the try-not-to-get-an-erection challenge?"

Sara was thoroughly enjoying this public humiliation of acting so excited about these guy's dick sizes in front of me. She knew exactly how humiliating it was to involve me like this, to discuss with me in front of them, which guy would touch her next. Yet, without any sort of understanding why, I found myself completely turned on.

"Paul is the only guy left," I announced.

As Paul walked up to Sara, it was very obvious he still did not have underwear beneath his sports shorts. His cock wasn't even hard but swung around with every move he made. He pulled her tight against him. Right at the start he placed his thigh between her legs and leaned her backwards very slowly in a large circle. Sara's feet literally came off the ground entirely. Her entire body weight supported through her pussy, on his thigh. As he dipped her, leaning her far backwards, her tiny crop tank-top wasn't long enough and raised above her nipples. The guys all let out something between a gasp and a cheer.

A few beats later Paul pulled her back up. Her breasts pressed against his chest. They spun around, but he spun her an extra two loops by her hand. Her exposed large boobs were swinging outward by the centrifugal force of the spin. She stopped, facing away from him with about two feet between them. Paul's cock was at full erection inside his sports shorts. The bulge covered almost half the two foot distance between them. Sara looked over her shoulder at him. Paul ever so gracefully slowly slid forward as he lowered his own hips to the level of her hips. I got a pit in my stomach as I watched his fabric covered cock slide upward between her big bouncy latina ass cheeks. They swayed left and right. She pulled her shirt back down over her nipples. I could only imagine what she was feeling. She had never felt such a big cock. I knew exactly what he was feeling. Man does it feel good to rub your cock between her ass cheeks.

The music ended. Sara pointed at Paul's bulge and declared, "I guess I won the challenge."

Garett announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, by unanimous victory, no man is capable of staying soft while dancing with her, I give you Sara."

Everyone laughed. Sara bowed.

Sara looked over at me and said, "Look! Tim is hard and he didn't even dance with me."

Everyone, including myself, looked towards my crotch. I had a full erection. They all started laughing hysterically.

One of the guys called out, "I think Tim likes watching Sara with a 'big' guy."

Paul laughed and said, "Wow Tim, I'm quite jealous of you."

I didn't know why Paul was saying that, so I played along. "Why are you jealous?"

"Are you kidding? My nine inch cock gets to sleep in a tent with four guys, but your," Paul paused, "Sara, how big is Tim's cock?"

"Six inches," Sara said enthusiastically.

"But your six inches get to fuck the hottest girl I've ever seen," Paul continued.

Sara looked at Paul with a big smile. "You really think I'm the prettiest girl you've ever seen?"

Paul laughed and said yes. Sara looked at him very flirtily and said "Aw, that's so sweet of you, Paul."

Sara stepped towards him and gave a giant hug, followed by a kiss on the cheek. As she stepped forward, the huge erect cock under his shorts pressed right against her upper stomach. His cock suddenly flung upwards from the tension and slid right under her crop top.

"Oh my gosh, Paul! Is that your cock poking the bottom of my boob?" She asked excitedly. She laughed as she said, "Get control of that thing, Paul!"

Paul said, "I can't help it if you're so short and have huge boobs."

She said, "It's not that I'm so short. You're tall and your cock is huge and you don't wear underwear! I think you could titty fuck a girl just standing!"

"I'd have to get on my toes, I think," Paul said laughing.

"Tim and I have tried, but we couldn't do it," Sara said. "Is it really possible?"

Then she just stood there staring at Paul for a few seconds.

Paul stood up high on his toes, he declared "The perfect height!" as his cock, in his shorts, slid right up between her tits under her shirt. Sara took her hand and pressed his cock head against her chest just above her breasts. She declared, "Oh my gosh, it reaches all the way above my tits!"

Sara and all the guys started laughing. Paul lowered down off his toes. At that moment he leaned in and whispered something in her ear. She looked confused, glanced down at his crotch, then quickly shook her head yes. He then whispered another question in her ear. She turned and looked at me apprehensively. She then turned back to him, shook her head yes, and clearly agreed to something, saying "Okay." They continued talking secretly for more than another minute. Sara appeared extremely aroused by the conversation. I was very jealous. the only part I heard was at the end when Paul said, "...goodnight...each cock."

Then Paul wagged his finger at me, indicating he wanted me to come over by him. I don't know why, but I readily obeyed. He whispered secretly to me, "You were really turned on watching Sara dance with us tonight. Weren't you?"

I didn't answer out of embarrassment. But Paul urged me to answer honestly.

"Yes, I was," I said quietly.

Paul continued, "Would you like to see Sara touching our cocks more?"

I felt embarrassed that I knew Paul already knew the answer. I shook my head yes.

"Then tell Sara, so everyone can hear, to please say goodnight to the guys cocks just like Paul told her to do. Don't forget to say please," Paul said.

I looked towards Sara. She was already staring at me, clearly wondering what Paul was talking to me about.

"Please say goodnight to the guys cocks just lie Paul told you to do."

It was getting late. Sara gave hugs and kisses to all the guy's. Each one of the hugs lasted way longer than it should have. I jealously shook hands with each of them. We walked back to our campsite next door. Sara asked me to grab a sleeping bag and pad from the tent and bring it outside. I didn't understand why she needed the sleeping bag right now outside. I asked her, but she only told me that we needed to have sex outside tonight.

She told me to set them up on the picnic table. We were literally only forty feet from the neighbor's, the guy's, tent. She stood up ontop of the picnic table and took her top off. Her full breasts jiggled freely in the moonlight. Sara removed her tiny shorts and threw them at me. She had no panties on.

"Feel the crotch!" she said.

The crotch was dripping wet.

"Lick it!" she commanded.

I did as she said. Behind Sara, I could see the guys were still at their campfire, but all staring in our direction. Since she was standing on the table, her crotch was right at my face level.

"Lick my pussy!" she commanded.

There was enough moon light to clearly see Sara on the table from a distance. She was standing facing right towards the guy's site. I stepped forward and started licking her pussy. I don't think I had ever felt her this wet.

She let out a loud moan the moment she felt my tongue on her. "Ohhhhhhhh! Yeeesssssss! That feels incredible."

It was easily loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Sound travels loudly at night in campsites. There was a whole bunch of sudden laughter from the neighboring campsite, followed by an awkward total silence, except for Sara's continued moans.

"Oh, keep licking me. That feels so good!" she called out. "I want to suck you. Take your pants off, Tim."

"But the guys are all...," Sara cut me off.

"I don't care if they are watching. Get naked! That's an order, Soldier," she declared. She often used the term 'Soldier' as a pet name for me.

I took my pants off. She laid on her back on the sleeping bag, with her head off the edge of the table.

"Fuck my throat. Use me!" she exclaimed loudly.

I put my cock in her mouth. I moved my hips forward. I could feel the walls of her throat around my cock head. I pushed myself in and out. She started gagging and I pulled out.

"Don't stop. Fuck my throat. I want a big cock in my throat. Harder!" she yelled.

I shoved my cock back inside her mouth and down her throat. My balls pressed against her top lip, smothering her nose. She grabbed my hips and pulled me in and out.

Suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I pulled out of Sara and faced backwards. The guys were no longer around their campfire. I thought I heard sounds in the bushes, only 15 feet away, between our campsites.

"I think the guys are behind those bushes," I whispered in Sara's ear.

"I don't give a fuck if they are jerking off watching. I need a big cock in my throat. Make me gag and don't stop when I do gag. Those guys were all over six and a half inches. Can you imagine how those cocks would make me gag?"

I heard giggling. I jumped up again, and quickly started to turn. Sara grabbed my hips tightly and said "No! Just face fuck me like Garett and Paul would, and don't stop! They would never stop just because I gagged."

There was more obvious giggling from the bushes.

Sara opened her mouth wide. I shoved my dick down her throat. My balls smashing into her nose. She started gagging and I kept fucking her harder.

After a few more minutes she pushed my cock out of her mouth and said, "I want you to fuck me. Lay down on the table."

I laid on my back, on the table. She climbed on top of me, placed her hands on my chest and leaned forward enough to raise her pussy above my cock. Her tits squeezed together between her arms and hung over my face. She was facing directly at the bushes where the noises had come from. There was no longer any doubt in my mind, our neighbors were hidden there.

Sara lowered herself onto my cock slowly. She was soaking wet. She let out a long loud moan as I entered her, "Ohhhhhhh!"

Everything became much brighter as the wind blew the clouds away from the almost full moon. Sara started rocking back and forth. Her soft full tits swinging over my face. She gasped and suddenly slowed down, staring towards the bushes behind my head. I asked her what happened and she said, "I just saw...nothing...just keep fucking me."

Sara sat all the way straight upright, straddling me with her knees on the sleeping bag. She put both her hands behind her head in her hair, which made her breasts incredibly round. The bright moonlight lit her up completely, like a spotlight.

"Ohh, yes, yes, fuck me, yes, ohh, ohh..." she continued moaning much louder than usual. Her eyes were clearly focused behind me, staring at the bushes. As if she were putting on a show, she sat as tall as possible and grabbed her breasts with her hands. The soft white boobs over flowed from her fingers. She squeezed and moved them around in large circles.

"I'm in charge, right?" she asked.

"Yes, you are."

"Don't stop fucking me! Okay?" she ordered.

"Yes."

Sara whispered, "The neighbors are watching us! I can see them by the bushes. Don't stop fucking me."

Then she said very loudly, "I want to suck the neighbors' big cocks."

I looked at her shocked and uttered, "What?" But I didn't stop slowly fucking her.

"I want to suck all their giant cocks," she repeated.

"What do you mean?" I said, acting confused, but knowing exactly what she said.

"You heard me. Do you want me to suck them?"

I was confused. How was it possible I felt this way? I didn't want Sara to know how I felt. My cock was throbbing at the thought of Sara with their giant cocks in her mouth. After a brief delay I said, "Yes!"

Again, there was more laughing from the bushes. I felt humiliated, but my cock throbbed intensely.

"Paul told me I have to tell you how much I want to suck their cocks. Did it turn you on seeing me dancing with them? I want the truth." Sara asked.

I nervously said, "Yes," as I continued slowly fucking her.

"Fuck me harder!" She moaned. "Their cocks felt so good against me. I wish you could have felt how big they were."

Sara bounced up and down. She was staring toward the bushes, her giant tits swinging and flopping around in the bright moonlight.

She stopped moving for a moment and declared, "Tim, their cocks are all so much bigger than yours." A loud laughter erupted from the bushes. She was clearly taking loud on purpose, so that they could hear her. She was riding my cock, but talking to them.

"You arent allowed to cum until I say. OK? Understand?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Do not cum!" She repeated.

She started moving again. "I loved feeling their cocks...," Sara started moaning loudly as orgasm overtook her. She yelled, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, Garrett, Paul, Teeny! Yesssssss!"

Suddenly, from the bushes there were several moans. It sounded like a chorus of men. They were clearly orgasming together. Sara heard this, and in the middle of the biggest orgasm she ever had, she screamed, "Yes, cum for me boys!"

After finishing her orgasm, Sara jumped off me and started sucking my cock like she always did. It took almost no time at all for me to be ready to cum. She then had me stand on the bench so my cock was pointing towards the bushes. In the moonlight my six inch profile was certainly very visible to the neighbors.

"Are you ready to cum babe?" Sara asked me as she reached out and gently stroked me and played with my balls.

"So ready!" I replied.

"So there's something else Paul said."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, don't be shocked, but he said you aren't allowed to cum."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Sara said "Paul asked if I wanted to suck his cock. He said he would allow me to suck it as long as we did three things."

I replied, "He would 'allow' you? Like it's him doing you a favor? His cock is that amazing that he's doing you a favor to let you suck it? Geesh!"

"Honestly? From what I could feel, yes. So is Garrett's, and all of their cocks," she replied. "Even Teeny's is incredible. Tim, do you remember the first time you saw my tits?"

"Of course I do. They were the best tits I'd ever seen," I replied.

"And do you remember the first moment you felt my breasts press against you? What did you think?"

"Of course I remember. I instantly knew they were the greatest tits in the world. I was so amazed by them," I answered.

"Well, that's how Paul and Garrett's cocks are. I'm so lucky they are willing to let me touch them. You're so lucky they are willing to let your wife suck them."

"And what do you mean three things 'we' have to do?" I asked.

I just stared back at Sara, waiting for her to continue.

"He said he would let me worship his cock all I wanted during the trip, as long as," she paused.

"I don't know how to say it," she muttered.

"Just tell me," I said.

"Well, he said you aren't allowed to cum, and I have to make each of the other guy's cum each time before he will let me suck him."

"What? But, that's, I mean that's...," I stuttered. "What else? The third thing?"

"He said that you have to be right there with me, involved in everything," she explained.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"He asked me if I noticed how turned on you were by their big cocks. I told him that I saw you were hard the whole night and how you always get so hard when I make you watch big cock porn."

"Sara, that's so embarrassing..." I said as Sara cut me off.

She continued, "I know how turned on you get. I was just being honest. Plus, he's not going to make you be gay or suck him, probably. He said you just have to do stuff like kiss me, and rub my back, love me, show the guys how amazing we think their cocks are. Let the guys see how much you appreciate it."

"Appreciate what?" I asked.

"Appreciate that that they are letting us worship their huge weiners," she replied. "We have to obey them. I don't want to risk him not allowing me to suck his cock. That's why we had to have sex outside tonight. Paul told me to."

Sara grabbed my hard cock, puckered her lips, and gave four firm kisses from the tip to the balls, then pulled me down off the bench.

"Come on, grab the sleeping bag, lets go to sleep," she said.

I looked over at the bushes but nobody was there. I could see the neighbors walking near their own fireplace.

A little later Sara and I were spooning inside our two-person sleeping bag. Her ass pressed right against my hardness. She felt me and reached behind her with her hand, grabbing my shaft.

"Tim, why are you so hard if Paul said you aren't allowed to cum?" she said.

As soon as she said that, my cock throbbed and expanded in her hand. Sara laughed.

"Do you like that a man with such a big cock is in charge of your cock, and your wife?" she asked giggling.

"You should get soft or you'll get blue balls," she said lovingly. "Awe, you poor baby. All the guys got to cum, twice, and I cummed. You're the only one who hasn't. You've been hard for like three hours straight. You were so ready to cum. I guess you'll definitely be sore at this point."

Sara rolled towards me and started making out with me. Our tongues were intertwined for a few minutes. She was naked, her breasts pressed against my chest. She rubbed my unclothed cock with her hand.

"You are leaking so much precum," she pointed out.

I could feel the precum leaking out almost continuously. Sara slid the entire length of her pointer finger along the hole at the tip of myb penis head.

"Eat it for me," she said as she showed me her wet finger. She slid her finger into my mouth.

She gloated, "I love how obedient you are when you're desperate to cum."

Sara rolled onto her side and snuggled her booty right back against my cock.

"Good night babe, I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said back.

A few minutes later she fell asleep.

As I lay there awake, my mind was totally confused and my cock was hard as a rock. It was true, I was amazed how big all the guys were. I'd even admit I was very turned on by seeing Sara so excited as their huge bulges pressed against her body. Paul had told Sara that I wasn't allowed to cum. I came to the realization that it aroused me so much that this man with such a monster cock, that Sara exceedingly craved, was telling Sara if I was, or wasn't, allowed to cum. I was so hard all night because my wife had enjoyed spending the evening with a group of men, that she knew had porn cocks. My imagination was running wild about what would happen tomorrow. I eventually fell asleep with a big erection.