Tales of Chastity in Igranad Ch. 02

Story Info
The virgin Prince waits in the tower, will the knight come?
2k words
4.2
2.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first few days in the tower, the virgin Prince Titus Igran VIII wasn't as bored as he thought he would be. Of course there was nothing to do, but he spent time in his own thoughts, mulling over his new fate for the future. He thought of how long he would spend in the tower, nothing but his thoughts to wait. Then he also thought about what would happen after he was rescued.

Gabriel said after the rescue, he would finally be free of the chastity cage and the knight would take his virginity and have his hand in marriage. However he couldn't help but wonder how the bloodline had continued for this long if every king married a knight? What of a child bearer? After all, Titus had been raised under the belief that having an heir and continuing the legacy was everything.

Yet he had no woman to put his seed into and never will. But Titus simply assumed that would be clarified in the future. In his waiting he thought about the handsome knight who would rescue him and take his virginity, but whenever he did that his manhood wished to grow and could not because of the armour, forcing it to be small no matter how painful. Titus spent most of his days looking out through the window, simply thinking.

Each day was a challenge in length. The monk downstairs brought him two meals a day. Simple food. Bread, cheese and some meat. Water. It was nothing like the food the spoiled virgin Prince was served in the castle, it was peasant food. Titus felt like he was a prisoner. Then he realised, he was a prisoner. He was brought to this tower and locked away completely against his will.

Gabriel had told Titus that after a month word would be spread about his captivity and knights would come to his rescue, hoping they would be the one to have the prince's hand in marriage. After that month Titus was much more eager at the window, longing for a knight to come. And many did. But the beastly orcs were a challenge many simply could not conquer and were split in half by their axes.

This continued for an incredibly long time. Every day he would see another knight trying to rescue him and Titus would grow hopeful, his cock wishing to grow inside the cage every time he saw a strong and handsome knight. Then the knight would either escape the orc lands barely with his life or be slaughtered. Day after day. Night after night. This was all there was to the virgin prince's life.

He lost track of how long he had been in the tower. Every day being the same caused them all to blur. When it was a winter, Titus would start the magic fire and it would warm up the tower and his body which was always naked. No clothes in the tower. No way out of the tower. Every day Titus would shave his entire body, still wishing to look presentable when a knight would come.

Would one come?

Gabriel said that for every ancestor, a knight worthy of his love and virginity eventually rescued him. There had not been a single time one hadn't been rescued. However Gabriel also said that if a knight never came, Titus would spend the rest of his life in the tower until his death. Gabriel. The man who raised him. It had been so long since Titus saw the man, he forgot what he looked like.

He made attempts to shout down to the monk when he served breakfast or dinner, just for a conversation. However the monk just shook his head and went inside. The Prince still appreciated the head shake. The only communication he had in years. He performed what he could remember of military drills to stay fit in a desirable body. If a knight worthy enough would ever come.

Time went on and Titus' isolation made him delirious. The only things he had to do was work out, excremate, urinate, sleep and shave his body. Every day his manhood hurt from being in the rusted cage and yet the days drew on. Days and nights were nothing in the tower. Titus sung to himself. Opera that he makes up. No one speaks to him no matter how much noise he makes.

Not an orc, from the many across the land who sometimes stare at Titus from far away. Not the monk, who's sole purpose it was to keep Titus' well-being. Physical well-being was of course important, yet what of mental well-being? And certainly not a knight. Every day brought a new handsome and strong knight, they would all get to varying degrees of success before failing.

Titus was once excited watching a knight use his mighty strength to scale the tower whilst he watched from the window. Now he became numb to seeing an orc arrow strike into the back of the knight and watching his descent to death. The monk grew weaker and older. It was only a matter of time before he passed away and what then? He was the only human guarding the tower, who cares for it.

If the monk was to simply die, no one would come looking. Titus would starve. This was a melancholy thought he was having whilst staring out the window on another day. Which day? He did not know. Which month? He did not know. Which year? He. Did. Not. Know. All Titus had now was melancholy thoughts of isolation and depression. So long since he had spoken to another person. He didn't know what it was like.

Looking out this window, Titus saw another knight riding up on a horse.

"Another knight, another failure." He said out loud.

He had been speaking to himself out loud for years, it was his only way to keep his voice fresh. He didn't want to croak like a frog if a knight shall ever come. However he felt a flash of hope when he saw this handsome knight slash an orc from foot to crown whilst riding on a horse at incredible speed. This was a technique Titus hadn't seen before and was effective. No orc spared. Hacking and slashing through each one.

The knight looked dashing even under his helmet, and Titus could see his throbbing muscles working their magic under his armour. His manhood once again cried out for release and was told no. The knight rode further and further up, slashing each orc that was in his way. It was a massacre. Every orc dropped. There were hardly any in sight. That was when the knight dismounted the horse and pursued every orc he could see on foot, until no orc in this area remained.

Titus assumed this would be the time when the knight would try to climb the tower. However as he watched, he saw the knight instead go for the rusted metal door. It had locks only Gabriel possessed and would give to no one. In an extraordinary turn of events, the knight took out two keys and unlocked half of the door. What? How could he have gotten those keys from Gabriel?

In Titus' absence, did Gabriel die? Did the King decide to give the keys to a knight, desperate for his son to be home? Was there even a king anymore? How long had it been?! The knight unsheathed his mighty sword and dug it deep into the slit between the tower's rock and the door's metal. Titus couldn't believe it. He literally thought he was dreaming. He had so many dreams over the years of a knight finally coming.

Finally after all this time, a knight had came and it couldn't be true. He was the definition of what Gabriel described. Handsome, strong, mighty. In a few minutes he had done what hundreds of knights over the course of years could not. His muscles strained against the sword as he twisted and twisted it into the door. With one mighty groan of strain, the knight burst the metal door wide open and marched in.

As he ascended the stairs to the second door, Titus checked himself, making sure he was well washed and hairless. It felt like his heart was going to jump from his chest he was that excited. He had been waiting for this knight to arrive, waiting for years, every single day. No other emotions or feelings besides waiting and preparing. Then to Titus' surprise, he felt tears welling in his eyes.

He wiped them away immediately.

Titus would not cry. Salvation had finally come, he was overwhelmed with emotion. Sweat starts pooling down his back from nervousness. Titus let his hands hang around his locked manhood, which was straining against the rusted metal cage more than ever to the point where he was wincing from the pain. He had lost track of the years, but it had been an incredibly long time since he was free of that cage.

Suddenly the rusted metal door began to start shaking and he saw the sword slide through from the other side. Hearing the knight's groans from strain made the pain in Titus' manhood even worse. At least now it would be free, and he could have clothes on his back. So long since he had felt clothes on his back, he wouldn't know what it felt like or how to put them on.

The door burst open and years worth of dust excreted, shadowing the knight from Titus' vision. He stepped forward and was a mighty sight to behold. He stood at a mighty two metres tall. His humongous chest rose and fell as his deep voice breathed in and out, tired from the journey. He wore no helmet, his red eyes pierced Titus' soul. His soft curly black hair came down his forehead in waves.

He had the might of a dragon, as if all of this armour trembled under his power. He used his pulsating muscles and throbbing veins to put his sword away and step forward. After so many years, this was the climax of the wait and Titus wanted to cry from how painful his manhood now was, wishing to be free of the cage. The knight kneeled down Titus' level and bowed his head.

"My lord. I am here to rescue you from this tower, return you to Igranad and have your hand in marriage." The knight let his head rise and a soft smile spread across his lips.

"My name is Sir Dannet."

Titus did everything he could to control himself, but he couldn't help it. He felt such an overwhelming feeling of love, of salvation. He was free and had met the knight he would spend the rest of his life with. Titus got up and leapt forward to Sir Dannet, holding him close. He started to cry. Sir Dannet held his head close to his breastplate which rumbled beneath his stocking lungs.

Titus felt his large gloved fingers running through his hair and felt completely at peace. After he had settled down, he looked up at Sir Dannet who smiled and kissed him passionately. Gabriel had said that the first knight who kissed him, Titus would fall desperately in love with, it was all part of the spell. The love was so immediate, so unexpected and so intense it rippled throughout his body in a burst of ecstasy.

His soul was soothed, and all he wanted was to be with Dannet, to be near Dannet, for as long as he shall live. Titus knew nothing about him, but the spell had done it's work and ensured the two would be soulmates. He started to pant. Years of being on his own and feeling nothing at all were now met with the most intense emotions he had ever felt.

Fear.

Relief.

Happiness.

Anxiety.

Love.

Titus started to shake as the spell took hold, transforming him to be in love with Dannet, for their souls to be entwined. He was panting so badly I couldn't hear a single thing Dannet was saying, although he was talking. It was white noise. The emotions and the spell were so intense he was still shaking, struggling to get himself together. His eyes fluttered and everything went black.

His saviour had arrived, but at what cost?