Tales of Dick Ch. 16

Story Info
Dick makes an important decision about the skate shop.
3.6k words
4.68
2.6k
1

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

It was a hot night as I tossed and turned in someone else's bed. I woke and turned to my phone to see it was 3:15 am. A quick turn to my right told me that my partner in bed was still asleep. Her smooth stomach went up and down at a slow rate. I decided not to bother her and slipped out of bed. I walked in the darkness only in my briefs towards her window balcony.

Daisy was her name.

Daisy's apartment was located on the top floor of the condo in the middle of Downtown Los Angeles. We weren't dating, we just occasionally fulfilled each other's needs. I quietly slid open the door and stepped onto the balcony and rested my elbows on the cool edge. As I gazed at the beautiful LA skyline I began to think about what had happened recently.

A guy from a juice company came to my store one day to make me an offer for my store. At first I was entirely against it, that store was my baby. I put in my blood, sweat and tears into making that store thrive. Plus it was part of the community. There would be a void if it disappeared. But the neighborhood was changing at a fast pace. Wasn't sure how much longer a skate shop would last. The guy was quite attractive though. He looked to be older than me but not by many years. Possibly late 20s early 30s. The money was substantial and definitely more money that I had invested. I told him I would think about it and I had a meeting with him in a few days. But my decision still hadn't been made.

The other issue I was dealing with was Jason. He had recently told us that he was planning to move out of the house to some new house in Pasadena. Apparently, he was inducted into this sex cult and he said he really liked it. I was not a fan of it at all. We had all moved in together and not even a month in, he was already planning to leave. Javi assured me that the money wasn't the issue, which he was correct. I just felt that Jason was acting too quick on this. He barely knew these people and now he was going to move in? Were we not good enough for him? What was he not telling us? I didn't like it one bit.

My thoughts were cut short when I heard the snap of a lighter opening. I turned to see Daisy walking towards me with a recently lit cigarette. She too was only in her underwear, a pink set. She smiled and stood besides me, "Couldn't sleep?" she said pushing her raven hair aside.

"Yeah, it's a bit too hot in there."

"I guess I'm used to it," she was referring to her previous home. Which was Belize, a country in Central America. We had been friends since high school. She moved to the states in my junior year and we became friends instantly. There was never a romantic love between us, but we sure did like to fuck. We kept in touch after high school and hung out a lot. I even helped her with her citizenship test; which she passed.

She took a long puff from her cigarette and then spoke, "You seemed like you have a lot on your mind."

"Is it that obvious?"

Her answer came in the form of a nod.

"Was just thinking about life choices and such," I confessed.

"Maybe I can help," she wrapped her arm around mine.

"Maybe," I gave her a warm smile. I began telling her my current situation. It had been mentioned in passing the past, but we never really talked about it. She stood there smoking her cigarette while I continued. And when I was done, she turned to me and said, "Don't sell the store."

"Oh that was easy."

"Back home, my parents own a small store. My grandfather built it and it had been handed down in the family since then. My father would rather die than sell that store."

"My store doesn't have a legacy."

"No," she shrugged, "but it's something you built. Money is always great, believe me I know. My family was never wealthy but we had money to get by. Our lives growing up could have been better with more money, but that store is our legacy."

"You're comparing apples and oranges. Your family store is part of your legacy and your home. Mine is just a skate shop in the side communities of Los Angeles."

She turned away and took another puff from her cigarette, "Then sell it if it's just an apple."

I smiled and turned to her, "I never said it was an apple."

She smiled back, "I don't like apples and I'm not going to call my family's store an apple."

I sighed, "I don't know."

She put her cigarette out in the ashtray and wrapped her arms around me, "I'm sure you'll figure it out. As for your friend, Jason," she said his name in a Spanish accent, "You should talk to him. He is clearly being driven by his dick and not his head."

"Yeah, you're right. It's just a matter of when."

"You can't do anything about it right now, so come back inside with me," she said with an inviting smile.

The two of us walked back inside and lied in bed.

A couple of days later I was at the skateshop waiting for the guy to come from the company. While I waited, I tended to a customer who had recently started coming by. His name was Max. He was a year or two older than Jason and was pretty attractive. Today he wore black torn skinny jeans, which showed off his cute butt and a loose sleeveless Slipknot T-shirt. He had a small goatee and black shoulder length hair.

He had come in to buy a new skateboard for his nephew who was just starting out. I had been helping him out and at the same time learning more about him. I couldn't tell if he was straight or gay, but I didn't feel like asking just yet. After a while, he found a skateboard perfect for his nephew and I went to ring him up.

The guy from the company had entered the store when I finished with Max. As he approached I quickly tried to remember his name. Thankfully he did the job for me as he stuck out his hand and said, "Hello there, Richard. You remember me? Daniel from Juice8?"

Max gave me a nod and left. I shook Daniel's hand and said, "Oh yes, I remember you."

"Good, how have you been?" he asked with a warm smile. His grip was strong. So clearly he worked out. He had a clean shaved face with slick back blonde hair. He was tall and thin, but clearly had some muscle under his clothes. He wore a light blue buttoned up shirt that was tucked into his slim black slacks.

"Great, actually. How may I help you?" Didn't want to have small talk with the person who wanted to buy my store.

He turned his head towards my office and said, "Can we talk privately?"

I pointed to my office and the two of us walked towards it. I let one of my employees know that I was taking a meeting and that they were in charge. Daniel sat down on the chair across from my desk while I closed the door, locking it, and sat down at my desk. I only used the office for the security cameras and sometimes to write out checks. It came with the building when I got it, but didn't know what to do with it at first. Since the building had a back room for repairs. I just made it a personal office.

"So, Richard," Daniel began to say, "My company really wants your location. You're not that far from a school. Plus you're next to one of the busiest freeways in Los Angeles," he paused to see if I would give him an expression. Which I didn't, my plan was to not sell the store. Daisy and my brother were right. It was mine.

He licked his lips and continued, "Juice8 is willing to pay 50% more than they originally offered you."

I raised an eyebrow and mentally calculated how much that would be. That would be a significant amount of money. It was enough money to buy a new building in a new location and then some. It was a tempting offer. But I had to stick to my choice to not sell.

"That's a lot of money," I began to say. Daniel sat up and rested his elbows on my wooden desk, "But, I respectfully declined."

At first he had a plain expression but after a few seconds a smile grew on his face. "I see, are you sure about that?"

It felt like a threat but there was no hint from his voice that it was. "Yes, I am sure. I have put my blood, sweat and tears into this building."

He looked down at the ground and said, "I ain't stepping on your blood?"

I couldn't resist laughing at the joke, "Good one. An attractive salesman with humor."

He put his hands up, "Thanks, for both comments," he paused for a few seconds then continued, "Look, my company wants your store. But, if you're not looking to take the offer. Then I can go back and tell them. I am just the messenger. They sent us pretty boys out here to seduce you guys."

"Oh really? How many times has that worked out?"

He shrugged, "Once. Most people take the money, but you, you said no to the substantial amount of money. You could have used to build a new store somewhere else. But I get it, this is your shop. And I respect that."

"Thank you. I thought about it long and hard. I did consider it. But at the end of the day, this store is part of the community. So many young kids come through here wanting to learn how to skate or buy their first skateboard or 7th skateboard."

"I used to skateboard, back in my teens."

"Oh yeah? What made you stop?"

"College mostly. It ate up my time and when I graduated, I went straight into business. I quickly moved up the ranks due to my talking skills and vast knowledge of business and now here I am, working for a juice company trying to take a community's skateboard shop."

"Tried and failed," I paused as an idea came into my head, "So, high school right? How long ago was that?"

"For sure ten years, I'm 28."

"I see. You aren't on a schedule right?"

He glanced at his watch, "Nah, I have an hour or two."

I rose from my chair and said, "Wanna try out my boards?"

A smile grew on his face, like a child being told they were going to Disneyland. "I would love to."

He got up from the chair and the two of us left the office. We walked through the store to the repair station where I had a pile of skateboards. Many of them personal ones. I picked one that was mine and handed it to him. It was used but it was still in great condition. He looked it up and down and dropped it down. It landed on its wheels where he hopped on it and began to balance himself. For a few seconds he achieved balance but then he lost control and almost fell off but he caught himself and stepped off the board.

"It's been years."

"Wanna go outside?"

"Lets go."

The back part of the shop housed a makeshift ramp I had built over the years for personal use and select customers. It was a complete secret. It wasn't big like actual ramps but it did its job. The area was fenced off by 15 foot walls so it had it's privacy. Next to the door, I had a few lockers I bought at an auction. I turned to him as he played with the board and said, "You want a pair of shorts so you don't damage your pants?"

He looked down at his pants and said, "Probably a good idea."

I opened the locker and tossed him a pair of shorts I had inside. I kept some spare clothes inside, mostly old ones, so they would get torn through skating. He undid his pants and removed them, then handed them to me. He wore tight grey boxer briefs that showed off his bulge and butt very well. I tried not to stare but couldn't resist looking. Thankfully, he was busy putting on the shorts so he didn't notice me staring. Next he unbuttoned his shirt and handed it to me, he wore an undershirt.

I put both his shirt and pants in the locker and watched him go on the board. After a few minutes, he got his old rhythm back and was skating like he had been for years. He went up the ramp and messed up a few times before he got it going again. The genuine smile on his face made me feel good. I grabbed a skateboard from the locker and joined him.

For the next half hour, the two of us skated around in privacy. He began telling me about his high school days and the places he and his friends would skate to. We sat down on our skateboards, he was covered in sweat.

"Thank you, Richard. I needed that."

"No problem."

"It felt like I was a teenager again. I don't know how to repay you."

"Don't worry about it, it makes me feel good to see a person enjoy skating."

"Are you sure I can't repay you with something?"

An idea dropped into my head and I wasn't sure if it was wise, but we had become somewhat friends. Figured it would be worth a shot. "Sure, how about you let me suck your dick?"

He turned his head towards me at a rapid rate, "Did I hear you correctly?"

"Let me suck your dick."

He bit his lower lip and then took a deep breath, "I mean, sure. It wouldn't be the first time I've had a guy suck my dick."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, my college roommate was gay. We were cool with each other. He was a good friend. One day we made a bet and I lost it. He asked to suck my dick. I was against it at first, but I was young and experimental so I said yes."

"Did you like it?"

"I mean yeah, it's a blowjob. Who doesn't like blowjobs? He was good, really good."

"So is that a yes?" I said as my hand began it's reach towards his crotch.

"Out here?"

My hand landed on his crotch, "Yeah, it's pretty private and I'm the only one with the key back here."

"Okay," he stood up before me as my hand once again reached for his crotch. I rubbed it slowly as I felt it grow in my hand. My fingers then slipped under the waistband of his shorts and dropped them down to his ankles. His erection was pointing north in his tight boxer briefs. It was long, about 8 inches. He had some girth on it as well, which reminded me of Javi's cock. I opened his underwear and wrapped my hands around the shaft. Light strokes came from my hand pulling back his foreskin revealing his rose colored head. My head moved closer to his cock until my tongue made contact. Daniel shook when it happened. Wasn't sure if he was sensitive or it was something else. His cock entered my mouth where my lips wrapped around the shaft. He gasped when I did. It continued its travel into my mouth until it was fully inside.

Slowly, I began to move my head back and forth. My eyes stared up at him, his mouth would make silent "oohs" and "ahs." Then soft moans began to come out from his mouth. No one would be able to hear us if he got louder. My hands landed on his thighs and slowly slid up to his butt. Daniel's butt was hard but also soft and it was a nice shape. He didn't protest so I continued to caress his butt cheeks while my mouth pleasured his cock. I knew some straight guys who didn't like their ass being caressed while getting blown. I was glad Daniel wasn't one of them.

Daniel let out a moan as his cock entered my throat. The muscles in my throat tightened around the tip of his cock and pleasured it. His hands landed on the side of my head as he nearly lost his balance. Something told me he had never been deep throated before.

After nearly a minute, I let go of his cock from my throat. He gasped when I did and said, "Wow, that was amazing."

I simply smiled and went back to sucking on his cock. My right hand was on his shaft, stroking it as I slurped on his cock. As we continued he began to let out soft moans when I would hit the right spot. It felt like he wanted to be louder but he knew he couldn't. But I continued to slurp on his cock until I felt the first shot. There was no warning which was something I wasn't used to. But I held his cock deep inside as he fired the glorious shots inside my mouth. When the ejaculation stopped, I continued to suck on the cock and sucked out any remaining cum from the shaft. This caused Daniel to let out a louder moan followed by a stretched out, "Fuck."

When I was done, I pulled out his cock from my mouth and swallowed the hefty load. He looked down at me out of breath, "Wow, that was a blowjob."

I smiled and said, "Thanks, something tells me you've never been deep throated before."

He shook his head, "Nah, all the girls I've had sex with never liked giving oral."

"That's a shame, blowjobs are great."

"You can say that again," Daniel tucked his receding erection into his boxer briefs and instead of pulling up shorts he stepped out of them and walked to the lockers. He opened up the one that houses his clothes and began to put them on. I walked up to him and leaned against the locker. He turned to me and said, "You think we can do this again?"

I conjured a smile, "Of course, you know where I work. Maybe next time we can do more."

He gave me a nod, "Sure, we'll see."

After he got dressed, I handed him the skateboard he used and said he could keep it. At first we protested but I insisted and he took it. Saying, "Thank you for making me feel like a teenager again. I will be coming back, to skate and your mouth," he winked.

After work, I went home to find Javi in the kitchen making a smoothie.

"So how'd it go?" he said referring to the juice company's meeting.

I sat down at the counter and said, "Fine, I declined it then sucked the guy's dick."

"What?" Javi said with a shock look on his face.

"Well, I didn't suck him right away, he used my ramp for a bit then I sucked his cock."

"You're not joking."

"No, all true. Turned out he used to skate when he was younger. Anyways, I didn't sell it. They even offered more money, but I declined it."

Javi set the bottle on the counter, "That's good, bro. I'm glad you didn't."

I remained silent for a few seconds then finally spoke, "That's one problem dealt with. The other is Jason."

"This again?"

"Yes, this again," I said, almost raising my voice, "Look, I don't think Jason is making the right decision here."

"It's not your decision to make," Javi retorted.

"After all the shit, we did for him. Helping him come out, helping him get comfortable with himself, giving him a job, getting this fucking house so the four of us could live together, he pulls this shit."

Javi was taken back by anger. He rarely saw me this upset. "It seems you don't want him to leave."

"You don't say," I paused and let out a sigh, "It's just it's too sudden. Not even living here for two months and he's already moving out."

Javi had been staring at his smoothie while I spoke. It was clear he was playing Devil's advocate in all this. I shouldn't have yelled at him with this tone, he just wanted Jason to be happy.

"If this is what he wants," Javi began to say, "Then he should be able to do it. We shouldn't be the ones to stop him doing so."

"Someone should. He barely knows this sex cult..."

"Then why don't you go pay them a visit?" Javi interrupted.

"What?"

"Go check them out. See what appeals to him so much. And if you don't like it, tell him. Jason is an adult. Start treating him like one."

"Sometimes, I wonder if he is one."

"Come on, we'll do it together."

I took a deep breath then let it out slowly, "Fine."

"But after this weekend, I'm going out of town."

"Fine."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers