Tales of Dick Ch. 18

Story Info
Max comes back with a new deal.
3.7k words
4.29
2.7k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

Javi sat at the table in the back with his legs resting on the edge of the table. There was a glass of lemonade to his side while I sat at the chair across from him. I had picked him up in the morning from the airport and we spent the afternoon in the back patio since it was so nice outside. We had been catching up. He told me about his trip and I told him about me not selling the store. I had also told him about my sexual interactions with Daniel, Max and Steven.

Eventually the topic of Jason came up. And that's when Steven joined the table. He had just gotten home and he placed his backpack on the table and sat down. "I see I am running late?"

"Nope, we just started. Lemonade?" Javi said, grabbing the handle of the pitcher.

"Ooh yes."

Javi poured some lemonade in a glass and handed it to Steven, then Steven took a sip and said, "So I think it's not going to be hard to get Jason back."

"Oh, how so?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, long story short. I broke up with my girlfriend, Jenny. Who turned out to be Jason's weird friend from high school who wanted to fuck him."

"Jenny?" Javi and I said in unison.

"You know her too?"

"He's mentioned her in the past. We were under the assumption that he did fuck her. I mean I gave him condoms for fucks sake."

"Well, I can assure you he didn't fuck her, from what she told me after I fucked him in front of her, then fucked her right after."

"Woah!" Javi said bending over the table, "You guys had some fun without me didn't you? Dick over here blows two guys and gets fucked by you, and now you're telling me you fucked Jason then Jenny?"

"Tell Channel 7 news why don't you?" I spat out.

"Chill, big bro, I'm just messing around. My visit with my friends had zero sex, so to find out you two guys have been having fun has me a bit jealous."

A smirk grew on my face, "Maybe after our little meeting, I'll go suck your dick."

He smiled, "I'd like that and more."

"Anyways," Steven said, bringing us back to the topic at hand, "The next morning, I talked with Jason. He told me a few things, mostly that he was just overwhelmed by everything over there. And how quickly they accepted him as family."

"That makes a bit more sense, but I mean he could have just told him no," I said.

"Well, about that, he told me that this one dude is leaving the house and he is their replacement."

"I see," Javi said, "So what do we do?"

"Well, the four of us head over there and watch him tell Alkibiades that Jason isn't moving in.

"That's it?" Javi put his hands up, "We're just going to waltz right over there and say he ain't moving in. Like we're his mom."

"I mean, clearly Jason isn't being a responsible child, we gotta teach him a lesson," Steven said jokingly.

"Are we going to spank him when he gets home too?" I added.

"I mean, sure, but he might be into that," Steven said before laughing. The three of us laughed. Then it died down and that's when Javi said, "Well, if he's on board to not move in. Then we should support him. Who knows, maybe we could be friends with those people."

"Yeah, we could have a massive like 9 way."

"Woah, I don't know about that," Steven protested.

"Anyways, when are we doing this?" Javi said.

"Don't know, Jason said he would tell me."

"Good," I said knocking the surface of the table like I was hitting a gavel, "Anything else?"

Javi raised his hand, "Yes, Javi?" I said.

"Can we get a jacuzzi?"

"We'll see if there is room in the budget."

Once again the three of us laughed.

It was now Saturday and I was at the store once again. Jason had told us that he was planning to go on Monday to the house to talk to Alkibiades. We told him we would join him. He began to apologize when we told him not to worry about it. Although we had told him that he still felt bad and it was clear he was. But I was looking forward to putting it past us all. Maybe there was an option to befriend these people.

It was 5 minutes after 5, which 5 was the time I closed the store now. I had adjusted the hours since I had been getting more customers. I was the only one in the shop and I had been putting some stuff away with the plans to go out back to do some skating.

When I came out of the back room, I saw two people standing in the shop. One of them was Max, the other was another guy his age. He was shorter, with tan skin and black cut hair.

"What the fuck?" I nearly yelled.

"The door wasn't locked," Max said.

It occurred to me that maybe David, my employee, hadn't locked the door. Which was something I was going to talk to him about. But first, I had to deal with this new problem. Something told me that Max might have told his little friend about our deal.

"So, what are you doing here, Max?" I stood behind the counter.

"This is Xavier and I was wondering..." his voice trailed off.

"Wondering what, Max?" My voice was full of sarcasm. Which he clearly caught, because he approached me and said, "Can we talk in the back?" Xavier was still near the entrance so he couldn't really hear what we said.

"Max," I said in a whisper, "Did you fucking tell him our deal?"

"I mean, he can keep a secret," he said confidently.

"But apparently you fucking can't."

"Look, I just got him into skateboarding. And he wants to try a ramp and the skate pa..."

"I know, the skate park is fucking closed. Doesn't mean mine is open to the fucking public."

"Chill bro, I mean, if it's such a bother, I guess I'll tell him no."

I sighed, "Look Max, you clearly don't think about the possible repercussions of this. If a parent found out that I am blowing customers for access to my private skate ramp, I would have a lot of angry parents. On top of that, the city doesn't know I have this skate ramp. So if word gets out, I can get a citation or worse, have my shop closed down. And I just stopped it from being sold."

"Okay okay, clearly I didn't think about that. But I mean, he's down to you know, let you suck him, in exchange for the use of the ramp."

I didn't answer him right away. My mind just began to think about the possible outcomes of this. Max was told not to tell anyone but here was in my store, asking me to give another person the same privileges he had. And was asking me to extend that trust to someone else. I wasn't sure what to do. On one hand, I would have another cock to suck. Xavier was pretty attractive and I was curious. But on the other hand, what would stop Max from bringing in another guy with the same plan. Then again, maybe I was being a bit too harsh on him. He clearly had good intentions but was just going about it the wrong way.

I sighed, "Alright, fine," Max's face grew a smile but before he said anything I said, "No one else gets to know. Your friend over there must also keep their mouth shut. And I mean it. If you come in here again with this shit, I will take away your privileges."

"Okay dad," he said jokingly.

"I mean it, Max. I told you what could happen if anyone found out."

"Yeah, I know. I won't tell anyone else and I will make sure he doesn't either. As a matter of fact, I'll alter the deal more, Xavier and I will do errands for you. Whenever you need it. I mean of course, tell us ahead of time."

"Having some extra hands would be nice, fine, you got yourself a deal," I looked past Max to see Xavier checking out the boards, "Now, tell me a bit about him. Is he 18? What's his sexual past?"

"Yeah, we're both 19. And as for his sexual past, he said he lost his virginity back in high school with his girlfriend of two years. But, who knows if that actually happened."

"I see, and he's cool with me blowing him?" Max's answer came in the form of a nod, "Alright then, let's get this going."

Max went to get Xavier while I went to the front to lock the door. As they talked, I went straight to the back door and waited for them to come. The two entered the back room with me and Xavier spoke, "Hey there, nice to meet you," his voice was deep and didn't match his body. He was thin like Max but shorter. The two both wore black torn skinny jeans, but the difference came with their shirts. Max wore a blue t-shirt while Xavier wore a dark green t-shirt.

"Has Max told you the deal?" I said to Xavier.

He gave me a nod, "Yeah, I'm cool with all this."

"Alright, then let's go outside," I unlocked the door and the three of us walked out. The two boys gazed at the ramp, despite Max already previously seen it, he still looked amazed by it. After a few seconds, the two followed me to the same place I blew Max. The two stood next to each other while I got down on my knees before them. Since I had already sucked Max in the past, I went for Xavier first. My left hand was on his crotch and there was no reaction from. No resistance or anything like Max gave me. It was clear he didn't care, unlike Max.

My hand moved up and down slowly, feeling the bulge in his tight pants. Then I undid his pants and zipper and opened the flaps. His bulge was under the soft fabric of his grey boxer briefs. They seemed to be in better condition than Max's white boxer briefs he had worn before. Xavier's cock began to grow underneath my palm. Which already gave me an indication that he would be into it.

The waistband of his underwear was pulled down by my hand and out came out his semi erect member. It was cut and about 6 inches in length and growing. My mouth opened and the tip of his cock landed on my tongue. He didn't shutter or react, instead he stared down at me licking his lips. My lips wrapped around the shaft and slowly his cock went inside my mouth.

Xavier began to let out moans as his member had grown to full size, which was 8 inches in length and the girth was about 5 inches. It amazed me to see such a large cock on a small body frame. My hands had slipped around his waist and pulled down his pants just below his butt. Passionately, my hands caressed his small butt cheeks at first through the fabric of his underwear, but then I pulled them down to feel the smoothness of his butt.

The moans became more consistent as Xavier had his left hand on the back of my head and his pelvis was moving back and forth at a steady rate. He did a hard thrust, shoving the tip of his cock deep into my throat. My hands held onto his butt cheeks as I breathed through my nose. The muscles in my throat massaged the tip which caused him to let out a series of moans. After a few seconds, he let go of my head and released his cock from the confines of my throat. The cock came out of my mouth covered in saliva. I looked up at him to see a smile on his face, "You're better than any of my girlfriends in the past," he said.

"That's because girls don't like sucking a cock. Plus, guys know how to please a cock more."

"That's for sure."

Max had already undone his pants and his cock was already out for me to take into my mouth. He had been stroking himself to get hard and was successful. My left hand stroked Xavier's cock while my mouth went to pleasure Max's cock.

The slurping noises grew louder from sucking on Max's cock. Unfortunately, he didn't thrust like Xavier did. But he sure did out some moans as his cock entered my throat. A few seconds passed and I pulled his cock out from my throat. Then I began to move my head back and forth at a fast speed. I wasn't going to lie, I wanted to go back to sucking on Xavier's cock. He knew very well how to take a blowjob.

Max's body stiffen as his legs bent and his cumshots came flying into my throat. He let out a series of fucks and grunts with each shot. Then when he stopped, a drip of cum hung from the tip where I pressed my lips on and sucked out any remaining cum. But before I was even able to swallow, Xavier pulled my head, turned his cock and gently pushed it into my mouth. The thrusting came in slowly as I tried to swallow the previous load, but that was proving to be difficult. His shirt was being held up by his right hand while his left hand guided my head back and forth. I noticed Max had tucked his cock away and pulled up his pants, then he stepped outside. I was tempted to ask Xavier if he would fuck me. I was just worried that he would say no, I wanted his cock in my ass. Also, I wasn't sure what else I could offer him.

For a few glorious seconds, Xavier held his thick cock in my throat. The moans were on repeat while the cock was being massaged by my throat. Then he finally let go and once again I stared at his saliva covered cock.

"Xavier?"

"Yeah?" he said looking down at me.

"What do I have to do for you to fuck me?"

He bit his lower lip and began to think, then after a few seconds he said, "I can use some new wheels for my board."

"Done, anything else?"

He frowned, "Nothing comes to mind. But I've never fucked a guy before."

"Max told me you fucked a girl before, it's the same concept basically."

"I never fucked her. She had only ever given me a blowjob. She wanted to wait till marriage."

"I see, well it ain't hard."

"Alright then,"

I got up and told Max to go use the ramp, that Xavier and I would be a bit longer. He looked like he was going to ask what we were going to do but then decided he didn't care. He grabbed his board and went straight for the ramp.

Back inside, I approached one of the crates and undid my pants. Then I pulled down my briefs and pants and told him to get closer. "The saliva on your cock should provide a good amount of lubricant. Just press your cock between my cheeks and enter, slowly."

"Alright, here I go," he let out a small laugh. Realizing the situation he was in. His hands were on my waist as I felt the tip of his cock begin to enter. I gasped as the head snuck inside then the rest of his thick cock followed. Xavier also let out a gasp and said, "Wow, that's tight."

"Yeah, keep going."

He continued his descent inside until the tip of his cock was deep inside of me. Slowly, Xavier began to thrust and my eyes instantly rolled back. His member rubbed against my prostate almost making me want to let out a loud moan. As he continued, he began to let out deep breaths. Eventually he found a rhythm and the moans fell out of his mouth. My own moans came out almost silent as he continued. I didn't like to moan but there were some guys I enjoyed too much where I was able to do so. Xavier was one of them but I wanted more privacy to do that. I wanted to get fucked by him some more.

Unfortunately, his inexperience began to show as his breathing became deeper and he blurted out, "I'm close."

Since I still wanted to skate with them and not have to go shower, I told him to pull out. When he did, I quickly turned around and took his cock into my mouth. Keeping the momentum that he had, with my hand around his shaft and my slips tight around it. Xavier's body shook as the first shot came out and fell onto my tongue. He lurched forward as the next shots came, each came with their own grunt.

Xavier's cum pooled on my tongue before I swallowed it. I cleaned his cock with my tongue and lips, which he didn't protest. When I was done, he looked down at me and said, "She didn't let me cum inside her mouth."

"Yeah, I would have let you cum in my ass but I want to skate with you guys," I stood up as he tucked his receding cock into his underwear. "So, was it worth the deal?"

"Heck yeah, it was. Fucking you was a bit odd at first though. I didn't think a guy's ass would feel so good."

"I know, we can do it again sometime, if you'd like. Maybe somewhere a bit more private."

He paused for a bit as he zipped up his pants. The erection was still pressing against his pants. "I mean, I don't see why not."

A smile grew on my face. I wanted him to fuck me again, "That would be great. But don't tell Max?"

"Yeah, of course. Lets go skate?"

"Yeah, let's go."

The two of us went outside to join Max on the ramp.

After the skate session with Max and Xavier, I went home. It was already dark when I got home. I entered the house to see Steven sitting on the couch playing with his Switch.

"Hey there, Dick," he said without looking up at me.

"Evening, where's my brother?" I hung my back on the rack behind the door.

"He and a friend went for an evening jog. Cause you know, that's what soldier dudes do. They go jogging whenever they want."

"Makes sense, I suppose," I sat down next to him and watched him play his game, which was the recent Legend of Zelda. "I've been thinking about buying one of these."

"Oh yeah? You should, we could all get one and play Mario Party."

"Oh that friendship destroyer?" I said sarcastically.

"Well, I mean we could make it fun."

I turned away from him and wondered what he meant. Probably sex, since he was starting to get more into it with us. Which made me wonder if he was doing it as an incentive for Jason to stay with us. "Like what?"

"Losers buy the winner something or turn it into a drinking game."

"Uh, you and Jason aren't 21."

"Oh come on," he groaned, "don't always have to be a mom, you know."

I smiled, "I mean, or we can turn it sexual. Because it seems you're being more open to it already."

He placed the Switch on his lap and turned to me, "Open to what?"

"The sex around here, before you'd only let me and Jason blow you. But you fucked me not that long ago and you fucked Jason in front of Jenny."

"Your point?" he shot out.

"It seems you're doing this for Jason. For him to see, there is as much sex here as there is at the other house."

Steven let out a deep breath and said, "Yeah, maybe. I don't know. When Jason asked me to move out with him, I was looking forward to it. We were brothers growing up. We did everything together. But during high school we didn't get to see each other much. We grew apart and I missed it. And here we are, like you said, not even a month in, and he's already wanting to move out to another house. So yeah, that might be part of the reason why I am doing this."

"And the other part?"

"Jenny and my previous girlfriend. I wanted to have a good relationship, but they kept falling apart. Maybe, I'm just not a good boyfriend."

"I wouldn't fret about it. You're young, man. Trust me, you have plenty of time to find the girl. I'm 23 and I have yet to find one. I've had good lengthy relationships that just end because of boredom."

"You're not making me feel better, you know?" he said with a smile.

"What? Would a blowjob help?"

He smiled, "Maybe. But you're right. I am young and I shouldn't be fretting about this stuff. I have so much to do."

"Exactly!"

"Like getting Jason back. Which I was thinking, if he doesn't want to comply, I can always knock him out and we can use that memory wash technique the CIA uses."

"The fuck are you on about? We're not knocking him out!"

"It was just a suggestion," the two of us laughed.

When the laughter died down, Steven spoke, "You think he'll really come back?"

"He will. He will see the error of his mistake and come back to us."

"And when he does, what are we going to do?"

I turned to him, "What are you thinking? We toss him on the futon and we all take turns fucking him?"

Steven smiled, "Is that really punishing him?"

"No, but it definitely would be fun."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers