All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 01'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienabout 10 years ago
Excellent ....

Not such a slow start but great character building.

I am looking forward to future instalments.

Tom D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue!

Nice pacing, and description. Please continue the story, and don't worry about the extra time it takes to build the setting and characters...a wonderful start!

Romantic1Romantic1about 10 years ago
Five Stars

Nice to see this hit the Big Time. Great story and I've always loved the characters. I have been on the canals in France, and they are as romantic and peaceful as you portray. Keep writing. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome start! Tremendous potential!

Some of the juciest, tastiest and most vivid word pictures I've ever enjoyed on this site. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great debut

Wow great debut and you really have talent for Older man/younger woman story. Hope to read more from you. Good job

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Welcome to Lit.! A great first effort!

5 stars. I had vivid pictures of all the scenes you described; although, you first described her boobs as not as big as you described them when she first got naked in the boat. Romantic1 is one of my favorite authors. You went to a good source for advice. You needed at least on more thorough proofreading, preferably by a different pair of eyes. In my experience, when you proof your own work you know what is supposed to come next and you make the same mistake you earlier made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
As a boat owner WOW WOW

Boat owner and Dirty Old 50+ Man :)

Can not wait to read part 2.

tnadnudertnadnuderabout 10 years ago
Early Exit

I'd probably enjoy this story, & more of the series, if not for this:

"So there I was, late the second afternoon, enjoying the beauty of my surroundings, my glass on the table, with my camera in my hands waiting to see if I could any better shots of the Boule players when I caught of a golden haired beauty entered the square."

SEVERAL words missing in that paragraph. I stopped there.

AndyhmAndyhmabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry you didn't give it a chance

@tnadnuder - this was my first submission, its a pity that because of 3 missing words you couldn't be bothered to read any further.

Your loss not mine

To the rest of you who have commented - thank you all for the words of encouragement, there will be hopefully many more chapters.

Andy

AndyhmAndyhmalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter edited

Thanks you to all of you who have commented and mailed me over this chapter. Based on your ideas and thoughts, and the realisation I had missed a few important points out of the story line (for petes sake I'd even forgotten to give my main character a surname) I have submitted a revised edition. Please let me know what you think

Andyhm

josephanthony69josephanthony69over 9 years ago
Excellent!

Well written excellent story! Can't wait to read the rest of the series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nice

Chapter one is perfect. I have no problem with a few small mistakes, if the story is good, and this one is! Please keep it up. I am enjoying it immensely!

nkdoldmannkdoldmanover 9 years ago
Beautiful

The phrase "well written" is definitely an understatement! I'm looking forward to reading the additional chapters, just as soon as my heart stops racing.

I'd give your writing 5 cocks up!

gunmakergunmakerabout 9 years ago

Impressive. I'm already locked in. Damn you! Now I'll be spending valuable "spare" time reading instead of other things I need to do. If the rest is as good, I'll enjoy the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

like it an lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Map Reading

Is there another La Rochelle? Perhaps it moved from Western France to the South. I haven't been in 30 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
envious

I am 72, for some that's old...for others young , remember it's a number and a state of mind...no matter, am envious of the trust she gives him, and the intimacy. she offers many times. hopefully as they continue, they will come to respect. each other and thus the defintion is complete....will they recognize it then?

JJ212JJ212almost 5 years ago
Just marvelous!

I am not sure why you apologized in the header. Your second addition is just superb!

Lizzie21Lizzie21almost 2 years ago

Prachtig verhaal en erg geil op die Nederlandse boot.

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Andy wrote it. Five stars. Darn, I've become a fan.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

holy crap, they fell in love quickly!!

JordanFullerJordanFuller4 months ago

You know the reload time of a 55 year old man is more than 5 minutes right? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2057 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES