All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 06'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TLCgiverTLCgiverabout 10 years ago
Great Job

This is one of those stories that I hope just never stops. Please plan on writing at least 687 further chapters this length with the same characters. Pure 5 star material.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree

TLCgiver said it well. Please keep writing this story. I love the passion, the love and the good endings.

D

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Nice. Very Nice.

Quite reminiscent of Romantic1's work, and being a big fan of his, I really enjoyed reading. Thanks

DennisOshea69DennisOshea69about 10 years ago
Excellent Writer!!!

I must tell you how impressed I am with your writing! Excellent character development combined with a story that is filled with love and kindness.

I am really looking forward to your next story in this series!

happyguy36happyguy36over 8 years ago
perfection

No one but no one could ever write a more totally enjoyable erotic story than this.

I cannot say how much I am enjoying it. It has me permanently erect and stroking. Better still, lots of chapters to go. Thank you, thank you.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Okay,now as I see it, there is no way on God's earth that you can ever finish this story.

I am enjoying it too much and I think that many others are too.

Very well done with the writing of it. If you need someone to do casting, I'm volunteering !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...