All Comments on 'Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 19'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
probably..... most likely

the best story ever on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story thanks hope you keep it going to the end good luck with your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I have enjoyed the story, eagerly awaiting each chapter, one of the best if not the best.

jrw_mdus

dozendozenover 8 years ago
***** but ...

... please hurry with the next chapter before I forget how this one ended.

Editorial note: when ever you go to write "... and I", stop and think. Nine times out of ten it should be "...and me".

reader661reader661over 8 years ago
Great story

Great chapter. looking forward to more. This has got to be one of the best stories out there.

ejwildmanejwildmanover 8 years ago
Oh yeah!

A great chapter after the big cliff hanger! Keep them coming.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
loved it

You started really good and each chapter gets better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long stories

I love to read long stories. It lets you get to know the characters. I can't wait to find out how the wedding goes with the whole family there. Also curious how things will play out with Kirsten. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eager to hear......

......How Lisette's story continues. Godspeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story but is that all of it?????? You left a lot on the table are you going to finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hope you get back to this story, really the plot

Please keep the story going

AndyhmAndyhmabout 8 years agoAuthor
Working on it

Sorry for the long delay - I'm working on the last chapter but due to a computer meltdown and pressures at work I'm well behind my antispated schedule. Hopefully I should be able to submit sometime in the the next 2 to 3 weeks.

RangerLeeRangerLeealmost 8 years ago
Anticipation...

Thank you for your note about the next chapter; we, your fans, were beginning to worry. Thank you for a great story, and although we are anxious to see it, take whatever time you need to finish the next chapter. We will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
update??

getting any closer to your final chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
#20?

Does anyone now if this guys is still around??

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Wow, what an emotional chapter, such is the strength of the writing.

I am totally enveloped in the story that I will be mortified when it ends.

If this was in book form, it would be in my favourites list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2057 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...