Tales of Fae

Story Info
The boogeyman isn't just a scary story for kids (Y/N story)
2.7k words
4.59
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzybees
Buzzybees
14 Followers

"I swear to god, Winnie! Give it back!"

"I haven't got your stupid vibrator, Y/N! I have my own and, even if I didn't, why on earth would I use yours? That's just disgusting."

You clenched your jaw, nostrils flaring ever so slightly. Your sister had made a good point, but, if she didn't steal, who did? Certainly not your mother - she was rarely at the house, let alone searching through her daughter's room.

"No one else could have stolen it but you, Winnie. We're the only ones in the house and it was there before the party." You said, jabbing a finger at your chester drawers.

Winnie laughed, shaking her head. "You hide it there? Are you being serious? That's such a rookie hiding place."

Rolling your eyes, you rested a hand on your hip, looking at your sister suspiciously. "Oh really? So where, pray tell, do you hide yours? Under the floorboards?"

"Precisely." Was all Winnie responded with before spinning around and walking smartly out of your bedroom.

Anger flared in your chest and, before you could stop yourself, you were chasing after her.

"I'm being serious, Winnie. I want it back now."

The older girl sighed as she opened the door of her own room. "I think you'll find that I'm just as serious as you claim to be. I haven't got your bloody vibrator, for Christ's sake!"

Following her into the room, you scoffed, crossing your arms indignantly. "Oh really? Was it the boogieman that stole it then?"

Winnie froze for a second before slowly turning around, a strange look in her eye as the corners of her mouth twitched up into a small smile, making her look deranged. "No, it wasn't the boogieman - but I'll bet any amount of money that it was his daughter."

You frowned, a small breath of confused laughter escaping your lungs as you stared at her incredulously "What are you going on about?" You stepped closer, rasing a hand to her forehead. "Are you feeling okay? Did you drink too much-?" You were cut off by Winnie's own laughter as she shoved your hand away.

"Mum hasn't told you yet? Oh dear, what a shame." Her tone was sarcastic as she stared down at you with an amused smirk.

"What are you nattering on about, you mad women?" You shot back, stomach in knots as you stared at her in confusion.

Winnie tilted her head, considering you for a moment before shrugging. "You'll find out soon enough. You're 18 now, after all."

Suddenly, Winnie began shoving you towards the door, ignoring your cries of protest. She had always been stronger than you, so, no matter what you did, she still continued to shove you. When you finally reached the doorway, she gave one last push, causing you to topple backwards, landing on the hardwood floor of the hallway.

"You bitch!" You shouted as she scrambled to get to your feet as Winnie mearly smirked before slamming the door and locking it. Screaming in frustration, you began banging your fists on the now locked door.

"Give me my vibrator, you thieving cow!" You said loudly, knowing your sister could hear everything you said quite clearly. "I swear to god, I call mum!"

"Do it then!" Came the muffled response from behind the door.

"Fine! I will!" Turning away from the door, you moved towards the stairs, knowing you had left your phone in the kitchen, when a faint buzzing noise reached your ears.

Pausing, you turned her head ever so slightly, looking at your bedroom door from the corner of your eye. When you had followed Winnie down the hallway, you had closed the door behind you - you clearly remembered doing it.

So why was it now wide open?

Slowly turning to face your open bedroom, your heart skipped a beat as you stared into the pitch black room. Why was it so dark? You were sure the lamp had been on when you'd left.

Suddenly, a pair of glowing eyes appeared in the darkness, staring right at you.

You couldn't breathe. You couldn't move. You couldn't do anything but stare into the eyes of... whatever was currently in your room. Your lungs begged for the air that you couldn't give to them. It was like the glowing eyes had stopped all neuron activity in your brain, preventing your body from moving.

Was it trying to kill you?

As you continued to stare, a gleaming white smile appearing under the eyes, making you suck in a frightened gasp, allowing your lungs to relax ever so slightly at the small taste of the oxygen they had been deprived of.

If the glowing eyes hadn't unsettled you already, the smile definitely had. How was it that both the eyes and the smile could be seen, but not the rest of face? A deep pit formed in your stomach as you realised that, whatever this thing was, it definitely wasn't human.

Fear struck your heart at the thought and you did the only thing she could think of doing in that moment. Call out for your older sister.

"Wi-!" A hand slapped over your mouth before you could say the rest of Winnie's name and you whimpered in fear, the sound muffled. Whatever had been in your bedroom was now directly behind you.

You didn't dare move a muscle as the thing pulled you backwards to lean against it. You didn't even move when a pair of brests pressed against your back, confirming that, whatever it was, it was female.

It didn't make you feel any better.

Every part of the thing that was touching your body was freezing cold, making you shiver uncontrollably. You had been right - this was no human.

The hand pressed tighter against your mouth, as your eyes flicked around in fear, looking for anything that could help you. But before you could find anything that might be of use, the feeling of the things other hand slithering around your waist caused your body to jerk forwards in an unsuccessful attempt to get away. Forcing yourself to stay completely still in case you angered it, you closed your eyes and tried to imagine you were somewhere else. You didn't care where, just as long it wasn't here.

As the hand continued to slide down your body, a loud buzzing noise that you hadn't noticed before caught your attention, shaking you out of whatever daydream you had been trying to imagine for yourself. Eyes flying open, you tried to look down without moving your head and suddenly spotted your vibrator just as it pressed between your legs.

You stiffened as it made immediate contact with your clit, eyes rolling back as you moaned into the hand covering your mouth. You were so consumed by the pleasure that had taken over your body that you almost missed the words that were whispered in your ear.

"Nice to finally meet you, Y/N L/N."

Your eyes widened as you belatedly realised the thing had said your name, but you were quickly distracted as the vibrator was turned up an intensity, making your hips buck against, moaning again as you pressed your clit even harder against the vibrating toy.

Waves of pleasure traveled down your legs, causing your knees to buckle. The thing quickly removed the hand from your mouth, grabbing you waist and hoisting you up just as your legs collapsed, preventing you from falling in a heap onto the carpet.

Unluckily for you, another moan escaped your lips just as the hand was removed from your mouth, throwing your head back against the things shoulder. Both of you froze as the moan echoed loudly around the hallway, followed by the clicking noise of Winnie's door being unlocked.

Bracing yourself for the embarrassment of getting caught moaning in the arms of a monster, you felt your stomach do several backflips as your feet seemed to hover above the hardwood floor before landing on something much much softer.

Opening your eyes, you were shocked to see that you had somehow moved from the hallway to your room. Your eyes flicked over to your door, eyes widening at the sight of it closed and locked.

"Wha-? How?"

"Magic, sweetheart." Was all you got in response before the thing leant down to the crook of your neck, sucking and licking at your skin as she began rocking her hips against your arse, removing the vibrator from your clit as she did so.

You let out a moan of displeasure as the waves of pleasure suddenly disappeared. The thing chuckled against your skin before throwing the toy onto your bed. Continuing her assault on your neck, the things hand began to move down your body for the second time, your hips beginning to jerk again as her cold fingers slid under the waistband of your pajama shorts, waisting no time before touching your clit.

"So wet - is that all for me, darling?"

You could nothing but nod as her freezing cold fingers sent you into overdrive, a ridiculously loud keen making it's way out of your mouth as your eyes snapped shut.

Constant moans took over the silent room as the thing gently move her fingers in circular motions, harshly pinching your clit every 5 circles.

The combination of her cold hands, the gentle strokes and harsh pinches was too much to handle and you felt you self rocketing towards the edge of the cliff as you threw you head back once again, completely relaxed in the things arms, trusting her to keep you standing.

You were so close it hurt, eyes squeezed shut as your hips rocked against her fingers. You were about to fall off the cliff, you could feel it.

And then everything just stopped.

The hand slipped out from your shorts, the mouth was removed from your neck and the hips stopped grinding against your arse.

"I- wha-?" You couldn't even form a coherent sentence as your mind reeled, trying to figure out what had happened.

"You didn't think I would let you cum so early, did you Princess?"

A pitiful whimper was the only response you could give to the question as you hips bucked again, trying to find the friction that you so desperately wanted.

Tutting, the thing spun you around and lifted you up into her arms, your legs wrapping around her waist automatically as you began humping her stomach, not caring how much of a fool you looked as you leaned into her, wrapping your arms around the things neck, moaning in her ear as you humped her.

Her own moan was all you got in response to your actions, the sound making you freeze for a moment before continuing to chase the orgasm you so desperately wanted.

"You're a needy little thing, aren't you?" She whispered in your ear as she walked across the room towards your chester drawers, shifting your weight into her left arm as she used her right to clear all of the make up off of top of the drawers with one swipe.

You barely registered what was going on around you as you continued to moan into the ear of the thing, desperately wanting her to touch you again.

As if she had heard your thoughts, the thing suddenly grabbed the back of your shorts ripping them in half. You froze in shock, pulling your head back to stare at her as she tossed the flimsy bit of material away before reaching in between where your bodies met and pulling away the remaining material.

You were now very aware that you were completely bare below the waist, though your hips never stopped moving, continuing to grind against the stomach of the thing that held you, leaving wet trails along the equally bare skin.

Taking your chance to look at the monster who held you in her arms, you were shocked to see that she looked almost human. If you had passed her down the street, you wouldn't have suspected a single thing.

Leaning back even further, never once stopping your hips movement, you realised that she was completely naked, allowing you to look at her bare breasts. Shaking your head before you got distracted, you continued your inspection, noticing small things that confirmed this was no human.

Her skin had a green tint to it, only noticeable if you looked hard enough, her teeth all ended in sharp points, her ears were pointed and her eyes.

Her eyes were yellow.

"Does my appearance have your approval?" She asked, amused.

Her voice shocked you from your trance and you nodded faintly, still staring at her eyes.

"Good." She smiled, revealing her sharp teeth, before unhooking your legs from her waist and gently sitting you down onto the top of the chester drawers. Looking down at the shiny, wet patch you had left on her stomach, she smiled wider, taking a single finger and wiping a small bit up. Your cheeks burned with embarrassment as she brought her finger up to her mouth and licked your juices off.

"Mm, delicious. I think I'll have some more. Care to oblige?"

Grabbing you ankles, she yanked your legs, causing you to let out a scream as you flew forward, somehow ending up lying face up on the chester drawers instead of on the floor. Not even bothering to question it, you rested you chin on your chest, watching with wide eyes as the thing started to lower herself, her eyes trained on the sticky mess that lay between your legs. Panicking, you grapsed for something to say.

"What's you name?" You blurted out, your cheeks flushing immediately. What a stupid question.

The thing just smirked staring up at you from between your open legs.

"Pandora." Was all she said before her eyes flicked back to her prize.

You frowned. Pandora? As in the myth, Pandora's Box? You opened your mouth again, more questions forming, but before you could voice them, Pandora flicked your clit with the tip of her tongue, freezing your brain.

'My god, she clearly knows what she's going,' Was the only thought your brain could articulate as your hands flew down to grab Pandora's head, your fingers curling in her hair.

Head rolling back as she pressed her face deeper into your folds, her tongue dipping into you core before licking up the full length of your slit. Her tongue was magic, driving you mental as she licked everywhere but only teased around your clit, amused eyes flicking up to look at you everytime you groaned in frustration.

It went on like this for a while, her teasing you while you sat on the edge of what you knew would be the best orgasm of your life.

Eventually, you just lost it and grabbed fistfuls of Pandora's long hair to keep her still as you began to ride her face, lifting your hips off of the chester drawers until your clit met her nose, giving you exactly what you wanted.

You had thought she would've stopped you the minute you began but she didn't, simply allowing you to do what you wanted as she began to fuck you with her tongue.

A small shriek escaped your mouth as you felt her tongue beginning to grow inside of you, getting thicker and longer until you felt like you could explode, you were so full. As you moved your hips, Pandora began to move her tongue, fucking you ruthlessly as the tip of her tongue flicked up, rubbing against your g-spot.

Everything was too much and you fell into orgasm, your whole body spasming as Pandora quickly withdraw her tongue from inside of you, moving it back up to your clit, moving the tip of her tongue at a ridiculous speed as she rode out your high for as long as possible.

Eventually, your orgasm stopped and your tense body relaxed, collapsing into a sticky heap. Pandora smirked as she gave your clit one last lick, making your body jerk before standing up and moving between your open legs. She grabbed your wrists and tugged you up into a sitting position.

You flopped against her, cheek resting on her shoulder as she kissed behind your ear.

"Time for round 2, my darling."

Buzzybees
Buzzybees
14 Followers