Tales of Hedonism: NYE 2017 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay that's everybody. Welcome to Jamaica! I'll be your bus driver as we take you through paradise. It'll be just over an hour till our arrival. Show of hands if you've been here before?"

Only Vin raised his hand.

"Well let me be the first to say welcome home to you. As for the rest of you virgins, you're going to find out why Hedonism has more repeat visitors than any resort on earth."

With that, the driver sat down, started the bus, and drove out of the airport.

The Rest Stop

Forty Five minutes into the ride to the resort, the bus had pulled off the road next to a small shack selling drinks, souvineers and, as the bus driver had put it, other things that Jamaica is famous for. The couples had all filed off the bus for the ten minute stop and gone into the small bar, while Vin and Ann led Tracy and Scott behind the building.

Scott was visibly nervous about all this, while he thought Ann, tall with bushy blonde hair, incredibly thin and with a huge rack that strained against her white t-shirt, nipples poking beneath the fabric was one of the hottest women he'd ever seen, something felt off to him. He was definitely game for the idea of sex with others, but thought having a bit of a connection with them first would be better. He and Tracy had hardly said two words to the couple since the initial proposal on the bus.

Still, when Vin had asked if they were game, Tracy had answered, "You bet he is, lead the way."

They split off from the group and made their way behind the bar, where a few palm trees and low bushes afforded some privacy from up and down the road, and a view of the ocean was the only thing behind them, off a rocky cliff.

The two couples stopped and looked at each other for a moment, and finally, Tracy gave Scott a small push forward, "Don't be shy Scott, I'll keep a lookout."

"Ann, please take out this nice man's cock and suck it until he cums in your mouth. Then swallow every drop."

Ann then stepped forward and went down to her knees in front of Scott, her hands moving up to the fly of his khaki shorts, unzipping them and finding an already stiff cock underneath. Scott looked down at the young woman as she pulled his six inch rod from his shorts and bent over.

"Hey mon, what do you think you are doing?"

Just like that, Scot went limp and hurriedly put himself back into his shorts.

"It's only thirty more minutes to the resort and then you can do that all you want."

Ken turned around to see the bus driver and another Jamaican man, he with a fat lit joint, just around the edge of the shack.

Tracy spoke up, "Oh, um, well you know. Just couldn't wait to get things started!"

She took Scott's hand and began leading him back to the front. Vin and Ann stayed their ground.

"Hey man," Vin said "You mind sharing some of that? Ann here would be very appreciative.

Scott's mouth dropped open as he and Tracy went back towards the bus, and she whispered to him, "I think we're cursed!"

"I don't think that was the right situation for us. I'd rather connect with a couple first. I didn't want to say no because I could tell you wanted me to, but that's what I'd prefer."

Tracy gave her husband a big kiss, "Promise me you'll tell me if you are uncomfortable with something from now on. That's the only way this will work."

***

Behind the shack, the bus driver's friend walked up to Vin and Ann and offered Vin the joint. Vin took it, taking a long puff. "Go on Ann, show the man how appreciative you are. The driver to if he wants."

"Thanks mon, but I like my job too much for that."

"We won't tell anyone, promise." Vin replied.

Ann dropped to her knees in front of the friend, who was in his late thirties or early forties, rail think and with a shaved head. His shorts didn't have a zipper, so she slid his shorts down to reveal a massive soft cock. She took the huge dong into both hands and began to stroke softly, and as it began to come to attention, she lifted it up to take the head into her mouth. For the briefest moment, she thought about how different it looked, so dark as to almost be purple, the foreskin not removed, and his think kinky pubic hair surround the root of it and covering his balls.

"Are you sure you don't want to change your mind? There's room on the other side?"

The bus driver didn't say anything, but suddenly, Ann realized that he had moved behind her, and she heard as he unzipped his fly even as she began to take his friend's cock, which had grown to a size just as thick as Vin but a good few inches longer, down her throat. She removed one hand from the friend and reached back, feeling the panted leg of the bus driver and moving it blindly up until she found his dick, much more average sized, but already stiff, and she began to stroke him.

The friend now put both his hands onto Ann's head and began pushing her down his shaft. Fuck, Ann thought, this thing is huge! But her training with Vin had prepared her for size, and she took it with a soft gargle, bringing it down until she could feel the tickle of his pubic hair on her face. He held her there for a good ten seconds before letting her up, and when she did, she turned around to the bus driver.

His cock was circumcised, and much easier to take. She began working her tongue around his head and down his shaft, removing her hand and letting her throat and tongue do the work. It didn't take thirty seconds for his breathing to begin to quicken, and now his hand were buried in her hair as she increased her rhythm, bringing his seed from his balls and into her mouth. She swallowed quickly and turned back to the bus driver's friend.

"You don't have to be gentle with her, you can really fuck her face," Vin encouraged.

The friend took the cue, pushing his cock, now frothy with Ann's spit and his own precum into her mouth and down her throat once more. This time he took her head in his hands and began to thrust his pelvis, forcing the cock into and out of Ann's throat with increasing rhythm. Ann heard the bus driver walk away as the friend continued, smelled the pot in the air as Vin took another hit, heard the crash of the waves behind her.

Her mind moved to all the details around her even as her pussy ached, wishing she could have it filled but certain that it would not be here. She wondered how long it would be before Vin would allow her own release of pleasure. She thought it might be a day or two, longer if she didn't show the proper enthusiasm for her tasks.

With renewed determination, she began work her tongue against the shaft of the man while he fucked her throat, and reached up to cup his balls. A moment later he began to grunt, and pulled his cock back into her mouth, while both of her hands wrapped around his cock, pulling at it as he shot thick spunk into her mouth. It was a powerful, overwhelming taste, and she nearly gagged, but didn't stop until he was spent and she had swallowed the impossibly large load he had given her.

A few moments later, the man had left, and Ann stood up, brushing dark soil from her knees, standing patiently and without word in front of her master, who looked at her.

He reached out and touched her chin, "That was very good, Ann. You impressed me today."

They waked back to the bus and a few minutes later, it resumed its steady rumble to the resort. What a crazy week this was going to be.

To be continued in Pt 2. Next stop, the resort itself!

12