Tales of Her Pale White Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
Memories of an embarrassing sexual encounter with Kathy.
1.7k words
3.91
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of a sexual memoir. These stories are something that I've been wanting to write for years. Well, to be honest they have been written, just not published. Fear, laziness, but mostly fear have kept me from putting them out there. But you know what, after the hell I went through last year being trapped inside my own head, my mom being diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, and this Covid shit - fear can go fuck itself right off a cliff! So here goes...

Tales of Her Pale White Ass are the memories I have from when I was 18/19 years old with my first girlfriend, Kathy. We were both seniors in high school, about to graduate, who only got together because she asked me to the prom -- in January. There was no "promposal" back in 1995, only my request that we first go on a date, because aside from a class here or there and her job as the shampoo girl where I got my haircuts, we didn't know much about each other. Although, I knew she was into me from the way she washed my hair, slow and sensual, taking WAY longer than she needed to, but I wasn't complaining. It also didn't hurt that the girl who actually cut my hair flat out told me that Kathy had a crush on me!

Kathy was cute and petite, with wavy auburn hair and bangs, and she had such a cute little ass. So, that's why I said yes, if you were wondering. Cute face, pretty smile, and a nice ass -- they were and still are the minimum requirements. As for me, I was a tall, lanky dude back then. A beanpole. 6'1" and 130 pounds at graduation, but I could punch above my weight class, so at least I had that going for me. Blah, blah, blah, where is this going...

So, rather than bore you with setting the scene for our first sexual interlude some 2 months later (a tale for another chapter), I am just going to jump into the middle of things, if that's ok with you! Chapter 1 deals with a rather embarrassing sexual escapade that we shared in the spring/summer of 1996.

* * * * *

I had just finished my Freshman year of college and was back at home. I spent the summer working for my dad at his startup, and we had to be at the office by 6 am. Kathy was working full time at the saloon, now as a stylist, so our weeknight sex schedule amounted to a forced orgasm for each of us, her rolling over and going to sleep, and me trying not to fall asleep while driving home. Weekend sex is what I looked forward to as we didn't have to rush anything, and we could do it multiple times!

So, one night, we do our usual of Blockbuster and chill back at her parent's house. It's still relatively early as her parents are still awake, at least her father is, when we retire to the den to "watch" our movie. We are lying in a spoons position on our right sides on the pull-out bed with a blanket pulled up over us. Her jean covered ass is pressed back against my groin and throughout the movie I seductively grind my hips into her -- teasing her as I know she won't do anything until she thinks her parents are in bed. The faint smell of her sweat mixes with her perfume and fills the air around my head, and it's intoxicating.

We are about an hour into the movie that neither of us is watching, and we get to the point where we are either going to get it on or we are going to have to call it a night as we both had to get to sleep soon. I start caressing her stomach under her shirt and begin nibling on her neck and ear lobes, checking to see if the water is ready yet, and sure enough, it appears the water is beginning to boil! Kathy turns her head back to kiss me, our tongues dancing, and I slide my hand from her belly down under the waistband of her jeans and into her cotton panties. I begin to rub her mound, my middle finger finding her slit. She is not quite there yet as she isn't all that wet, but after a few minutes of stroking and teasing her clit, she begins to dampen. By now she is lying on her back, head towards me, with her hand behind my head, kissing me deeply, as I continue to finger her. After a few more minutes, I have her moaning softly into my mouth and pulling my hair hard, her hips are coming up off the bed and her muscles are tensing.

When Kathy releases her grip on my hair, I pop the button on her jeans, and she immediately lifts her hips and pushes them and her panties down to her knees. She rolls over onto her side again and stretches forward to get the lotion from the nightstand, as I undo my jeans and push them down to my knees as well. She comes back to me with the Vaseline Intensive Care hand lotion and kisses me deeply, tasting me with her tongue. With a half dozen or so pumps from the bottle, Kathy begins to coat my cock generously with the lotion. When she turns back around to lie on her right ride, I am able to catch a glimpse of her beautiful, pale white ass in the soft glow of the TV. She denies me the opportunity to lube her ass as she squirts some on her left hand and reaches back to lube herself. As she settles into a comfortable position on her side, I make sure the blanket is pulled up over us and I slide closer to her.

I pull up close enough behind her that my raging hardon easily slips between those pretty ass cheeks of hers and just as she has done many times before, she reaches back to aim my member at her nether hole. When she lets go, I wrap my strong arms around her, holding her tight, as I begin to ease myself forward, into her hot, slick asshole. There is no resistance. As her beautiful, pink asshole is opening up to accept my gift, Kathy begins to arch her back, pushing my cock further into her ass.

I ease into her until I can feel my balls pressing against her cheeks. As I give her a minute to adjust, I can feel her heat over the length of my buried cock and after taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of this connection, I begin to pull back slightly, only to ease myself back in. We continue like this for a few minutes, me pressing and pulling my length and girth into and out of her beautiful ass, slowly savoring the friction, when suddenly the door to the den flies open and Mike, her father, burst into the room!

Oh fuck! I am dead. We are dead. His wife knows that we've been having sex. She knows that we've been having lots of anal sex! Hell, she has given us lube and advice, like "Don't do anal and vaginal in the same night"! Does this mean he knows? Is he going to kill me! Oh shit! Shit! SHIT!

We have the heavy blanket over us, so he can't see that I am buried balls deep into his daughter's ass and thank god we kept our shirts on, but he has a smile on his face. A knowing smile. A smile that says he knows! He has never done anything like this before. Never bothered us while watching a movie. But, now....

He pauses for a moment as he takes in the scene and I can only imagine the look on Kathy's face. Hell, I wonder what my face was saying at that time! He starts playing 20 questions: questions about the movie we are watching and how my job with my dad is going, all while my dick is being choked to death by Kathy's asshole. I didn't need to look at her to know how panicked she was, for I could tell you exactly how fast her heart was beating from the pulsations in her anus. We dared not move from the position his intrusion froze us in, for fear that one of us might elicit a sound of pain or pleasure if I tried to withdraw!

After the inquisition and satisfied that he had caught us in the act, and thoroughly embarrassed the shit out of us, he says, "Good Night" and wishes us well and with that he is gone. The pulsations in Kathy's anus start to slow and I was begging to regain feeling in my cock again as her grip on me began to ease. She rolls towards her stomach and with my cock still snug in its home, I followed suit onto her back. Kathy began to cry softly into the pillow, not because of pain, but out of the pure embarrassment of what had just happened. How many people can claim to have had a conversation with their father while being buggered by their boyfriend and lived to talk about it?

As Kathy laughed and sobbed, not caring any more about the sex, I tried to turn my attention back to satisfying my urge to cum in her ass. It was a little more difficult now that the lotion had been absorbed by our bodies, but she thought I was fucking insane when I asked if I should reapply the lotion! With that, our night was over and from that point on we made sure her parents were asleep before getting down and dirty!

* * * * *

For a while after I broke up with Kathy, I had this reoccurring dream/nightmare where Kathy would dress me up in pantyhose and suck my dick while fucking me in the ass with a dildo. Right before I could come, Mike would burst into the room, smiling that knowing smile, to talk to me about my job with my dad. And that movie...