Tales of Jason Ch. 08

Story Info
Jason cums home!!
3k words
4.71
2.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Homecumming

Today was the day I dreaded, because it was the day I had to tell Alkibiades and the rest of house Achilles, that I would not be moving in. Everything had happened so fast. The allure of this place got to me and I had taken my friends at my own house for granted. It was clear that Dick and Steven were both against me leaving, while Javi was supportive of my choice. But Dick and Steven were correct, why was I leaving? The answer was that I quickly fell in love with everyone at house Achilles. But that came at a cost and a cost I wasn't going to make. I had to undo what I did at home and end my current relationship with House Achilles. I just hoped that we could remain friends in the end.

When I entered House Achilles, I saw Patrick sitting down on the couch. He was reading a book while drinking some lemonade. He greeted me and told me that Khauther was down in the basement working out. I decided to head down there to talk to him, to see if I could speak to Alkibiades.

In the basement, I saw Khauther on the treadmill. He noticed me immediately. I walked closer to him where he removed his head phones. He wore a pair of shorts that ended at the top of his thigh. And he was drenched in sweat.

"Hey there, Jason. Here for a work out?" he said in between breaths.

I shook my head and sat down on the bench, "No, I must speak to Alkibiades."

He noticed the worry in my voice and immediately knew something was wrong. The treadmill slowed down as he turned it off. When the track stopped moving he stepped off and sat down next to me. The towel that was hung around his shoulder was now being used to wipe the sweat of his face. "What's wrong buddy?"

"I have to tell him something."

"Whatever it is, we can get through it together."

I sighed, "I fucked up. I rushed into a mistake and hurt people because of it."

"Woah!" he said, moving closer to me, "Okay, you need to tell me what happened."

I told him what happened and the entire time he remained quiet. He wanted me to tell the whole thing. Then when I was done he took a sip of water and said, "I wish you would have said something before."

"I know, I know."

"But, don't worry about it. We just tell Alkibiades and everything will be peachy."

"Yeah, but you guys threw a party for me and you. Like I feel like I let down the house."

He nudged me in the shoulder, "Don't beat yourself up, you may not be a main member, we'll still consider you family."

I felt relieved when he said that. I had stress the entire morning thinking that I would be hated for my betrayal of them. But Khauther was so positive and it bothered me that I would spend very little time with him. It was more than the good sex, he was such a positive role model.

Khauther sent a text to Alkibiades for him to come to the house. Then the two of us stood up and went up the stairs to the kitchen. There, Khauther got something to eat while we waited for Alkibiades.

"So, what are you guys going to do about your spot?" I said, sitting on the stool.

"Don't know, from what I know, this is unprecedented. But Alkibiades is always on top of things, I'm sure he'll figure something out."

"Wish he would be on top of me," I said with a grin on my face.

Khauther let out a laugh, "Nice one."

The backdoor swung open and entered Alkibiades wearing something normal clothing. Normally, I saw him in a robe. But today, he wore black dress pants with a button up shirt that was open on the top. It was the first time I realized how thin he really was.

"Morning, Jason and Khauther," he said in his angelic voice.

"Morning, Alkibiades," Khauther and I said in unison.

"So what happened?" he said standing next to me. His hand rested on my shoulder as he shot me a warm smile.

"Well, to get to the point. I have to decline your invitation to House Achilles."

Alkibiades remained quiet for a few seconds. And I couldn't read his face. Wasn't sure if he was upset or anything. He looked at Khauther then back at me, then finally spoke, "I see. May I ask why?"

I explained to him what happened and just like Khauther he just listened. When I was done he said, "Well, it's a shame that you will not be joining us. But like Khauther told you, you're still family. I just wish you would have said something sooner."

"I'm sorry. It's just I got overwhelmed by everything here."

He gave me a warm smile and then a hug. After the hug he said, "It's alright. I like you and so do the guys, so you are still welcome here."

"Thank..." and that's when the doorbell rang. Patrick yelled from the living room saying he would get it. We waited a few seconds for Patrick to come into the kitchen with three familiar faces. Behind him stood Dick, Javi and Steven.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said.

"Alkibiades," Steven waved to Alkibiades.

"Steven, it sure has been a while," Alkibiades said.

When the three entered the kitchen, Khauther nearly yelled out, "Is that you Dick?"

I snapped my neck back to Khauther in shock, "What? You two know each other?"

"Oh yeah, I remember you," Dick said.

"We met a while ago in the bathroom. Jake and I were having some fun and this guy over here was eavesdropping."

"I wasn't eavesdropping, I had to take a piss and that was the only bathroom I could find nearby."

"Small world, ain't it?" Khauther said.

"Cool, time for an orgy right?" Steven said jokingly.

Everyone let out a laugh and when it died down Alkibiades said, "Well, it's good to see Jason has been with great people before us. We'd like to apologize for what happened. It was all miscommunication."

"Wait? That's it? We came here to support Jason and he did all on his own," Javi said from behind me. His hands were on my shoulder giving me a light massage.

"Yeah, wish he would have told us this a bit sooner. But things happened and we solved it. We hope you guys don't become strangers though. We'd love for you four to come over for a get together."

"That would be great," Javi said.

Everyone began to converse with one another . Dick and Khauther caught up with each other. While Steven and Javi spoke with Alkibiades. I on the other hand was taken away by Patrick who clearly wasn't happy with the whole situation.

"So you lied to us?" he said flatly.

"Well, more like I withheld information."

"Still lying," I scratched the back of my head. He was right, I still lied and it was bad of me to do so. "But, I have to follow Alkibiades' lead and forgive you," he continued, "Just make sure to visit, I'll miss being fucked by you," a smile was on his face.

I smiled back and said, "Of course."

The two of us headed back to the kitchen. Dick, Javi, Steven and I said our goodbyes and began leaving. We stepped off the porch and headed to Javi's Jeep. Alkibiades yell to us saying, "Come back any time,"

I took one last look at the house before stepping in and then we left.

The drive home was uneventful. We did talk but it felt like they were holding back on talking about what happened. Maybe they felt it was better to talk about it at home. Instead, we talked a bit about the house. Javi expressed that he liked the house and the people were nice. Dick talked more about his previous encounter with Khauther but didn't talk about the fact that Khauther wanted to fuck him.

When we got home, the four of us went into the house. Dick was the first to talk, "Jason, I'm sorry for the way I acted towards."

"No, I should be sorry. I got overwhelmed by everything. Everything happened so fast."

Dick approached me and placed his hand on my shoulder, "I know, but I feel bad about the way I acted."

"Apology accepted."

Javi came up from behind Dick and said, "Good, glad we could get this behind us. That Alkibiades dude was pretty cool though."

"Yeah, he is," I was glad Javi was liking them. I hoped the two houses would become friends and we could be part of all the orgies. Unfortunately, Khauther was leaving soon. So Dick had very little time to get fucked by him. To think Dick had met him before me. Made me wonder if Dick would have been approached by Alkibiades if he would also have the same desire to move into House Achilles.

Steven broke my train of thought when he said, "Well, you put us through some stuff. I think you should pay us back."

I smiled, "So how would I go about doing that?"

The three of them looked at each other then back at me, then they grabbed their junk in unison. Steven had been wearing black soccer shorts, Dick wore black torn skinny jeans and Javi wore his camo shorts. I got down before them on my knees. Dick was the first to open up his jeans and take out his cock from his red briefs. It was semi hard when I took it into my mouth. My head moved slowly back and forth with my lips wrapped around the shaft.

When his cock was fully grown, he shoved it deep into my throat. My hands had moved up thighs and reached around to his butt. I pulled down his pants and carassess his underwear covered ass. He then released his cock from my throat then out of my mouth. I looked up at him as he passed me to the other cock, which was Steven's.

Steven immediately shoved his cock into my mouth. Driving it deep into my throat and holding it there for a few seconds. Moans flew out of his mouths as the muscles in my throat massaged his member. He soon let go and placed his hand on my head to guide me on his cock. My hands were on his hips slowly reaching for his butt. He moved my head at a rapid rate on his cock before pushing me down and his cock once again entered my throat. This time he held it longer then let go with a grunt. He then passed me onto the next person, Javi.

Javi's cock slowly entered my mouth, expanding my mouth apart and sliding along my tongue. His cock was thicker than Dick and Steven's so it would require more energy. But that didn't stop Javi from thrusting his pelvis back and forth. His shorts were around his ankles as he moved. He wore green boxer briefs as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. He then pressed the back of my head down and shoved the thick cock into my throat. I was glad that my throat could take so many deep throats. Out of the three of them, he held it there longer. The muscles massaged the head which led to him letting out soft moans. Shortly after, his cock left my throat where he guided my head on his cock for another minute before pulling it out.

Javi told me to stand up, which I did, then he removed my shirt while Dick went to open up my pants. My pants fell to the ground where I stepped out of them. I noticed Steven had completely removed his clothes and was standing with his cock in his hand. I knew what was going to happen. Dick's hand landed on my member that was barely being held by my briefs, he gave it a few strokes before he pulled down my briefs. I half expected him to put it in his mouth but instead, he began removing his clothes.

After a few seconds, the four of us were standing naked. Dick pulled out a bottle of lube and began lubricating his cock. When he was done, he lied down on the couch where he told me to get on him. I knelt down on his sides with my ass hovering over his cock. He grabbed me by the waist and lowered me down allowing his cock to enter me. I gasped when it entered. Then I heard Dick say, "Your turn."

Confused, I heard Javi open the bottle and lubricate himself. Then he got on the couch behind me and without warning he began sliding his cock inside of me. A grunt came out of my mouth as he continued inside. I wasn't used to getting fucked by two cocks, especially two of different sizes. But Javi slid inside and I could feel the pressure of the two cocks. It felt like they were going to rip my ass.

Dick was the first to move then Javi soon followed. Thankfully, they started slow. The pain began to leave and then the pleasure flowed. Moans and grunts could be heard from the three of us as we continued. I was so lost in pleasure that I didn't notice at first that Steven pulled my head towards his cock. I gladly slobbered on his cock while my ass was being pleasured by two cocks.

However, sucking Steven's cock came with a challenge as whenever Dick and Javi hit a good spot, I reacted by moaning and taking out Steven's cock. But Steven aggressively took his cock back into my mouth. He had let out some moans as my mouth pleased the tip of his cock. I could have sworn he was going to cum but he didn't.

The fucking continued for a few more minutes, Javi and Dick had sped up a bit which led to more moans and grunts. However, Javi was the first to cum. Signaled by him spitting out, "I'm cumming," his cock fired out the load of seed into my hole. Somehow I could feel it land and covered Dick's cock. Javi continued to thrust as he came. When he was done, he didn't pull out instead Dick continued to thrust. His cock slid along my hole and Javi's cock and he came shortly. His seed filled my hole combining with the pool of cum Javi had left. The two were out of breath as they pulled out of my hole.

"Hold it in there," Javi said when the cocks left my hole, "Steven you're up."

Steven took his cock out of my mouth. Dick and Javi got off the couch and Steven sat down. I climbed on top of his pelvis, doing my best to hold the cum inside. His cock slid into my hole which allowed for some cum to come out. But it wasn't an issue.

I placed my hands on Steven's shoulders as I began to ride his cock up and down. My hole was still a bit sore from the two dicks but that didn't stop me from moving. His moaning grew louder as each minute passed and I knew he would be cumming soon. This was more enforced, when he grabbed onto my butt and raised it, he then began to thrust at a rapid rate. Our moans became in sync as he continued.

Shortly after the speed up, he fired his first short. Causing him to slow down as his remaining shots fired into my already cum filled hole. Gently I lowered my bottom and rested it on his thighs as the two of us looked at each other. This truly was the best orgy I had been a part of. It reminded me of what I could have lost by moving away.

I climbed off of Steven's cock and laid down on a towel Javi had put on the couch, where I just let out all the cum. It was quite nasty to be honest. "Well, that was a good fucking."

"Damn right!" Steven said, slapping my thigh, "You better not try to move again!" the last part coming out as a joke.

"Don't worry about it, I won't leave any time soon."

"Good," Dick and Javi said.

After we fucked, the guys helped me clean up and the four of us took a shower, separately. Javi and Steven then went to the market to buy some food to make. Javi felt like having a BBQ. During that time, Dick and I helped set up the table in the back. When we were done, the two of us sat down at the table.

"So you never told me about the store," I said to Dick.

"What about it?" he said, taking a sip from his soda.

"Why didn't you sell it?"

"Although they offered more money, I chose to not sell it. A friend of mine reminded me about how much the store means to me and the community."

"I'm glad you didn't sell it."

"Yeah me too, maybe you'll actually come back to work now."

I let out a small laugh. I hadn't been working that much at the shop. Which was okay with Dick at first because he had other employees to cover. But I did feel a bit bad for not showing up.

"I will. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. Let's just move forward."

That's when Javi and Steven returned. Javi quickly started the BBQ. The rest of the afternoon to the evening was all of us at the table eating and talking like a family. I was grateful to be back. I wasn't going to take this family for granted ever again.