Tales of Jason Ch. 09

Story Info
One of Jason's dreams come true.
3.6k words
4.47
2.5k
00

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers

The news of Xander Sanchez moving in with us was exciting. Who is Xavier Sanchez you say? He was this guy from my high school who graduated last year. I always had a thing for him but never bothered to do anything about it. We weren't friends and I was very timid back then. But that didn't stop me from checking him out in the school shower. Dick told me he met Xavier at the skate shop and that he was in an awful situation. His father was going to throw him out because Xavier hadn't started anything with his life. He had taken a year off to find his purpose, but hadn't. So Dick offered our home as a place for him to stay until he found something. The plan was for us to help him find his purpose. Personally, I was all for it, especially since Dick told me Xavier was okay with another man servicing his cock. Which meant my dream would come true where I would suck Xavier's cock, even get fucked by it.

Xavier would be moving in with us in a matter of weeks. He still had things to settle through but the deal was set in stone. The futon in the living room was supposed to be his bed. I thought about asking him if he wanted to bunk with me, but I was not entirely sure he would say yes, but it was worth a shot.

Today was my day off, a Thursday, and I was left alone in the house for a few hours. The rest of the guys were at work. Steven managed to find a job at Best Buy because he wanted to help fund the jacuzzi him and Javi wanted. Speaking of Javi, he was a trainer at the gym. I'm pretty sure all the women there were eager to watch him squat, I mean who wouldn't?

I spent my morning cleaning around the house. Although we cleaned often, there were some days the house got a more thorough cleaning. I threw on some music and cleaned the kitchen, living room and bathroom. When I was done, I sat down on the futon and relaxed. It had taken me about two hours to clean, but it was worth it. It was so satisfying to clean.

A knock on the door took me away from my break. I wasn't sure who it was, but I went to go answer it. To my surprise, I saw Xavier standing on our porch. I hadn't seen him in a year, since he graduated. He looked the same.

"Hey there, Jason. It's been a while," he said with his deep voice.

"It sure has, what's up?"

"Dick sent me to drop off some stuff he ordered," that's when I noticed the two medium size boxes on his skateboard.

"Oh okay, let me help you with that."

"Thanks," Xavier bent over and grabbed one of the boxes while I got the other. Together we climbed the stairs and dropped the two boxes in Dick's room.

I closed the door to Dick's room and turned to Xavier, "So how have you been?"

He shrugged, "Well, I mean you know what's going with me. So not well."

"Good point, sorry about that."

"It's no worry. You cool with me staying here?"

"Yeah, it's cool. To be real with you, I kinda had a thing for you in high school. But I just never had the courage to be your friend."

"Really? Thanks, I guess. Not sure how to respond to that."

I let out an awkward laugh, "But I've grown out of that," I finally said.

"Yeah, that's good," there was a moment of silence before Xavier spoke again, "So Dick told me you were jealous that he got to suck my dick."

I turned away from him and scratched the back of my head, "Yeah, like I said I had a thing for you in high school."

"I could go for a blowjob, if you don't mind."

I didn't think this day would ever come. The day I would be asked by Xander to suck his dick. It was a dream come true. Not if only my other dreams would come true.

"Of course," I spat out.

"Cool, where do you..." Xavier began to say before I cut him off by getting on my knees before him. Without wasting any time, I undid his pants and placed my hand on his boxer briefs. His member wasn't erect, but my stroking would get it there. My fingers slipped under the waistband and pulled it down to reveal his flaccid cut cock. Between my index finger and thumb, I felt his cock as I wrapped my lips around it. Slowly my head moved back and forth making sure my tongue slid on the underside.

Within seconds, Xavier's cock grew in size. 8 inches in length with a girth about 5 inches. It was a big cock but for some reason I already knew that. Figured it was because of my constantly imagining it in my head while jerking off. My right hand was wrapped around the shaft while I slurped on his cock. Our eyes made contact and I could see by the look on his face that he was really enjoying it. His eyes would occasionally roll back when I'd hit the good spot.

Moans fled Xavier's mouth as I took his cock deeper into my mouth and held the tip in the pleasure vice that was my throat. My nose was pressed against his pubic hairs as I breathed through it. After a few seconds, his cock was released from my throat and slowly slid back out. It was covered in saliva. With my right hand I stroked it while I gave my mouth a small break. Xavier was looking at me when he said, "Want to go somewhere a bit more comfortable?"

"Sure," I said standing back up. I brought Xavier to my room and closed the door behind us. I placed my hands on his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, where he stepped out of them. He was going to remove his underwear, but I told him to keep them on for a bit longer. Next, he removed his shirt and sat down on the edge of the bed. I admired his thin body as I removed my shirt and shorts.

"I ain't sucking that," Xavier said, referring to my erection in my pink briefs. I was so aroused that precum leaked into the underwear.

"That's fine, I want to pleasure you today," I got down between his knees and quickly took his cock into my mouth. Xavier placed his hands behind him on the bed to hold himself up. I bobbed my head up and down slowly at first but then I quickly picked up the pace. His cock was thick and long, which required a lot of work. But I enjoyed it a lot since it was his cock.

Once again Xavier moaned. I heard him mutter out, "That feels good," Which implored me to move faster. But I didn't want him to cum, not this way at least. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to cum in my hole.

I slobbered on his cock for a few more minutes while occasionally taking it in for a deep throat. Then I stopped by pulling his cock out, "So, you think you can fuck me?"

"I don't see why not."

I rose up to my feet and told him to lay down higher up in the bed. His head rested on my pillows next to the room wall. I walked over to him and pulled off my briefs. Next I knelt between his legs and gave his cock one last suck to lubricate him. Then I moved up and placed my knees to the sides of his stomach as my hole hovered over his cock. I grabbed it and guided it into my hole as I lowered myself. A wince came out of me as the tip entered me. Slowly, I went down taking in the thick cock.

Xavier's cock slid in all the way and the tip pressed against my prostate, which caused me to moan. I wasn't sure I would be able to handle it for long, but I wanted to. Slowly, my body began to move up and down. Within seconds an explosion of pleasure shot through my body as his cock slid inside me and rubbed against my prostate. I couldn't stop myself from moaning, but neither could Xavier. His hands were on my waist guiding me.

Eventually, the pleasure overcame me and I slowed down even more. It was clear Xavier didn't like that as he bent his knees and began to thrust. I bent forward and held myself up with my hands planted on the bed to his sides. He started slow but then sped up.

During the fast paced thrusting, he asked if it was okay he could cum in me and I gave him a nod. My eyes were closed and my mouth was shooting out moans. Loud moans. Louder than his.

Then I heard Xavier say, "Here it comes," his thrusting began to slow as the first shot flew out. I could feel it splash against the walls of my hole. A series of grunts came out from him as he continued to fire his load into me. When the last shot came, his knees had fallen back on the bed and I sat on his cock.

Exhausted, I lowered myself onto his chest with his deflating cock still inside me. Instinctually, Xavier placed his hand on my back and slowly rubbed it. It was something I didn't expect from him, but I did welcome it.

"Legit," Xavier began to say, "that was a good fucking. You and Dick have nice tight holes."

I smiled but didn't look up at him, "Thanks, I loved your cock."

"Did you now? That's good to know. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Xavier grabbed his nearly deflated cock and pulled it out of my hole. Unfortunately, this led to some of his cum leaking out onto his underwear. "Shit," he said with a slight laugh.

"I can throw it in the washing machine. I have to wash anyway," I suggested.

He smiled, "Sure, I'd appreciate that."

With his cock out, I held the remaining cum in my hole and got off the bed, then headed to the bathroom.

When I was done cleaning my hole, I stepped out of the bathroom and went back to my room. Where I found Xavier out of his cum covered underwear and putting his shirt on.

"Would you like to borrow some underwear? I just bought a new set."

He stared at me for a few seconds, then shrugged, "Sure, why not."

I went to my drawer and looked for one of my new pairs. Which were a pair of white briefs, I had bought through an Asian website. I had tried them on the day I got them. They were snug and very soft. I handed them to him and waited for a response. But he didn't give one, instead he grabbed them and slipped them on. I was expecting him to complain that they were briefs or that they were white, but he clearly didn't care.

"So how do I look?" Xavier said. He knew I enjoyed him in underwear. Which I guess was the reason why he said yes. It started to make me feel like he was doing all this stuff so I would be comfortable with him staying here. Which I was totally fine with. He was in a terrible situation.

"You look good in them, you can keep them if you like them. Makes your junk look appetizing."

Xavier looked down and grabbed his junk, "Appetizing? Didn't think I'd ever hear that description of my junk."

I shrugged.

Xavier turned away from me and grabbed his pants. He slipped them on and since the fabric of the briefs were thin, it really showed his bubble butt very well.

"So, I'm going to order some food, want to join me?" I said to him.

"Sure, just make sure to put some clothes on," he said pointing to my naked body.

"Oh yeah, smart. Sorry about that."

I put on my clothes and threw a load of clothes into the machine. Then I ordered the food. While we waited, Xavier and I were in the living room playing some Smash Brothers on Steven's Nintendo Switch.

Later that day, after Xavier left, I had gone up to my room. I was studying for a test when I heard the front door open. It was about to be 4 pm so that meant it was Steven. Steven could be heard climbing the stairs and walking down the hallway. I expected him to go to his room, instead I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said. The music I was listening to was on low.

The door opened up and Steven stepped in, "What you up to?"

I leaned back in my chair and looked at Steven. He wore the Best Buy blue polo shirt with black tight dress pants. When he first started working there, Dick and I would always watch him leave for work because of how good his ass looked in those dress pants. We never told him that we were constantly checking him out, but somehow I knew he knew we were doing that.

"Studying for a test next week."

"Nerd," he said, coming deeper into my room. He sat on the edge of my bed with my pile of folded clothes, "Is that what you've been doing all day?"

I turned my chair to him and said, "No, I did some cleaning, then Xavier came over and he fucked me. Right there, where you're sitting at."

Steven grew a grossed out look on his face and quickly sat up.

"Relax," I assured him, "I washed the sheets. No need to get all creeped out."

He sighed, "Still, pretty weird," he sat back down on the bed and said, "So you already got fucked by him. That was pretty fast."

"Well, it was years of wanting to do it. Like, back in high school I always checked him out but never had the balls to say anything to him."

"I see, well at least you had a good day," he placed his hand on his shoulder and began to rub it, "I on the other hand had to move some TVs and I'm sure I pulled something."

"Want me to give you a massage?"

"I'd love that actually."

I climbed onto the bed behind him and helped him remove both his work shirt and muscle shirt. With his shoulders bare, I rubbed my fingers on his shoulder. Within seconds Steven had closed his eyes and the moans began to fly out. They were low but still moans. I worked on each shoulder for a few minutes before moving down his back. However, that began to be a problem since he was sitting down. So I made him lay face down on the bed, which he did. I sat to his side as I began to work his back and lower back. The moans continued.

"Man, you give a good massage," Steven mumbled out.

"Thanks, KJ taught me how to do it so I could give them to him."

Steven didn't say anything. Instead he remained face down with eyes closed. As I rubbed his upper body, my eyes looked down at his butt. The butt that was inside his snug dress pants. Slowly I moved myself to sit on top of his thighs. It looked like he was going to protest but I quickly pressed my hands on his lower back and he stopped. My bulge was pressed against his butt as I moved my hands up his back and used my thumbs to rub under the shoulder blades. Steven gave out moans again. It was clear he didn't like the way I was positioned but considering he was getting a good massage, he figured he could compromise.

As I continued to massage his tired out upper body, my member began to grow. I couldn't stop it. Even back when I'd massage KJ, I would also get erect. But that usually was a good thing. I wasn't expecting Steven to turn around and suck my dick like KJ would when I was in this scenario.

It was when I moved my hand up to massage his shoulders when Steven noticed I was hard. As my erection rubbed against his ass. "Hey, calm down back there," Steven said.

"Sorry, it's just I get hard sometimes."

"Cleary."

It took me a few more minutes but I finally stopped giving him the massage. Mostly because my hands were getting tired.

"That was a good massage, cousin. I might have to ask you for them from now on," Steven said.

"Anytime."

Steven then asked me to lift myself up for a bit so he could turn around and lie on his back. When he turned around I noticed right between my legs his erection pressing against his pants.

"So yeah, I kind of got hard because I was pretending you were a girl."

"I see. Would you like me to tend to that?"

His answer came in a nod.

I moved my body down and sat between his knees. Quickly, I undid his dress pants and opened up his blue boxer briefs. I lowered my head and grabbed the tip of his cock. With my lips I pulled back the foreskin and took in the rest of the cock into my mouth. Passionately, I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. Immediately Steven let out a series of moans.

Steven grabbed one of my pillows and tucked it under his head. Next with his right hand, which was placed on the back of my head, he guided my head up and down his long thick cock. I had lowered myself on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. More moans flew out of his mouth and his head even tilted back when he pressed my head all the way down. His cock was ensconced in my throat. I breathed through my nose as it was held inside my throat. Steven let out a grunt as he held me down as much as he could. Then finally let go of my head and his cock slipped out of my throat. My face was red as my mouth hung over his saliva covered cock.

Steven then said, "get on your knees," with that he got off the bed and stood behind me. He pulled down both my briefs and shorts down to my knees. I heard him spit into his hand and stroke himself with one hand, while the other hand was on my thigh moving closer to his cock. My body shuddered as his cock slipped inside of me. I rested my head and shoulders on the bed as he began to thrust. But Steven didn't start off slow like other times. Instead he moved his hips at a fast pace. His cock slid inside me rubbing against my prostate. My moans grew louder. I loved the aggressive fucking that came from Steven. He was so good at it.

Steven slapped my right butt cheek which caused me to clinch. It was something he would occasionally do. He told me he would do it with some girls, however some girls didn't like it. But I didn't complain.

Steven's hands were on my hips as he continued to pound me. I could hear him spit out, "Oh fuck," "Oh god," and even a "I'm close."

Then it happened. Steven let out a long breath as he fired the first shot of cum into my hole. He was still moving his hips but at a slower rate, not stopping while he came. When the final shot came, he stopped the thrusting, but kept his cock inside me. My face and shoulders were still on the bed.

Steven's cock left my hole and I fell to my side on the bed. I turned to him as he continued to stroke his cock. Leftover cum hung from the tip of it. Quickly, I placed my mouth on it to suck it dry.

When I was done, Steven looked down at me and said, "Sorry if I was a bit too rough, I was pretending you were a girl."

"That's a pretty impressive imagination. Any particular girl?"

"Yeah, this girl at Best Buy. She had a big ass butt. Nice lips and a smile that is intoxicating."

I rose up from the bed and pulled up my briefs and shorts, "Tell me about it while I clean myself, again"

"Gross."

"You don't have to watch."

While I was in the bathroom, Steven told me about the girl through the door. He clearly was into her a lot, but he told me he wasn't sure if she was single. His coworker had told him that she frequented the store. So he could find out one day.

I stepped out of the bathroom, his pants were closed and he was still shirtless, "So, you think you have a shot?" I said to him.

He smiled, "I mean of course, look at me," he said pointing to his abs.

"I mean yeah, you have that. But you don't work shirtless."

"I know, but I have my charm," Steven said with a grin.

I laughed, "You sure do. I wish you good luck on that venture. But until then, you can continue to pretend I'm a girl you want to fuck anytime."

"Maybe I should get you fake breasts to wear," the two of us laughed.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers