Tales of Jason Ch. 07

Story Info
Jenny gets caught with Jason.
2.3k words
4.08
3.5k
2

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
212 Followers

******The following is fiction and all characters featured in the story are over the age of 18.******

Chapter 7:

"Jenny!"

She looked at me with a shocked and embarrassed look on her face. Instinctively, I covered myself with my sheets and sat up.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said, lowering my voice.

She sighed and said, "I'm dating your cousin."

"Steven?"

"No, the other cousin you live with. Yes, Steven."

"Why don't you go play with his dick?"

"I'm not interested in him that way, not interested in him that much honestly."

"You dated him to get to me, huh?"

"Okay, someone has an ego. No, we started dating, not knowing he was your cousin. Then he invited me over, I assume to fuck me, and as I looked around his room I saw his graduation picture with you in it. I asked and he told me that you were cousins and now roommates."

"I see."

"So I figured I'd come pay you a visit."

"By playing with my dick while I was asleep. I'm pretty sure that's rape."

"Oh please, a guy getting their dick played with isn't rape."

"That's not..." I was cut off by the voice of Steven, saying "What the fuck is going on here?"

"Hey there, Steven" was all I managed to say.

"What is going on here?" he repeated.

"Ask her," I turned to Jenny.

She glared at me and said, "Jason and I are high school friends. So I came to pay him a visit."

"At 3am?"

"Well, um," she couldn't find an answer. It was amusing to watch her try to justify what happened. I wasn't sure why she wasn't into Steven. He was an attractive man with a nice cock, but it was Jenny. She clearly had the weirdest obsessions, one of them being me for some reason.

"Long story short, Steven. She caught me having sex with KJ in high school and recorded it then used the footage against me in exchange for sex. However, she's only ever given me a blowjob," she turned to me with a pissed off look on her face, "And well, I thought I was done with her after high school. Yet here she is, in my room, playing with my dick while I was asleep."

He turned to her and said, "Is that true?"

She tried to find something to say but failed and remained silent.

"It's true," I assured him, "Why would I lie to you when I have plenty of sources of sex."

"That's true," he mumbled out. He then turned to her once again, "Man, I liked you."

"I did too, at first..." the last part came out as a murmur.

"She has another recording of me getting blown by KJ. She's into gay stuff."

"Shut up!" she nearly yelled.

I grinned as I watched in enjoyment.

"I see, so you liked me but then you changed your mind. Then when I invite you over and you go into my cousin's room to play with his dick."

"In my defence, I didn't know he was your cousin until tonight."

He sighed and said, "I don't know what to feel."

"I'm sorry, I can leave."

"Don't be stupid, it's 3am," Steven said. Everyone fell silent for a few seconds. I felt bad for my cousin, he was clearly trying to find a girl but so far the two relationships after high school have not gone well. He was clearly hurting.

"Alright," he finally said, "Leave in the morning, but you need to be punished."

"Excuse me?" she said in a concerned voice.

"Yes," Steven walked towards me and opened up his trunks, "You need to see what you're missing out on."

He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock inside my mouth. "Suck it!" I didn't protest as he guided my head on his cock. It was uncharacteristic of him to do this but it was clear he was mad and he wanted to punish her. I wasn't sure how this was punishing her, since she was into gay sex.

Steven's cock had grown within seconds. Jenny had the perfect view of the show, she didn't say or do anything. She just sat there watching her boyfriend get blown by his cousin. He held down my head shoving his cock deep into my throat, "This could be you," I heard him say to Jenny.

Still she didn't say anything.

After nearly a minute, he let go of my head and his cock left my mouth. He turned to her and said, "You enjoying the show?"

She gave him a nod.

I was now not sure what Steven was thinking. It felt like he was enjoying it too much. He then turned back to me and pulled off my sheets, "Lie on your stomach."

I complied with his orders as he climbed on the bed. He got on his knees above my waist where he pulled down my briefs and without warning he slid his cock inside me. I gasped when the unexpected cock entered me. I turned to Jenny as his hands landed on the side of me on the bed.

Steven's thrusting wasn't too fast, but it was enough for me to let out moans. He was doing it slow and raw. He had fucked me before but not like this. It felt different, was this his rage sex? If so, maybe I should piss him off before sex.

It was clear that the action was getting Jenny as I could see stains forming near the crotch of her sleeping shorts. Her hands instinctively reached inside her shorts where I assumed she began to finger herself.

"Yeah, pleasure yourself on the thing you won't get," Steven said. He then sped up causing me to let out some moans. It felt like he completely forgot I existed and was just instinctively thrusting faster. I turned my head to see him staring at Jenny as she stared at us.

The rapid thrusting continued for a few more minutes. It felt like both him and Jenny were in sync. However, Steven was the first to cum, I felt jolt as the first load shot inside. He cried out an "Oh fuck" as he continued to cum inside me. His elbows bent the remaining shots fired until he was done. He lied down on my back with his cock still inside.

The room went silent. Jenny had clearly came and I was just recovering from the rage fucking my ass had just gotten. I wasn't sure what was going to Steven's mind right now. I knew he was upset with Jenny. And I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Maybe Jenny will see her wrong ways and leave me alone.

Jenny stood up and turned to me, "I'll see you around Jason," she then left the room and closed the door.

"Well, that happened," I said to Steven.

His head was right behind mine, "Yeah, definitely the weirdest end to a relationship I've experienced. I'm sorry for being rough with you."

"No, don't apologize. I understand the frustration you were in. Plus, it was pretty hot."

He smiled, "Thanks, I guess I should go back to my room and let you clean yourself up. Sorry, again." He pulled his deflated cock out and cleaned it with some tissue.

"Don't worry about it, a bath sounds good right now."

The next morning, I woke up at a quarter to nine. No sounds could be heard in the house and I wasn't sure if Jenny was still here. I got out of bed and threw on some shorts, then went into the hallway. I passed by Steven's room with the urge to check if Jenny was in there, but decided not to. Instead, I went downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee.

When the coffee was done brewing, I grabbed a cup and sat at the table. I began going over the events of last night and wondering how to best help Steven. I knew he would be depressed for a couple of days like he was after the last break up. During that time, I had sucked his dick to make him feel better.

My train of thought was cut short when I felt someone behind me. I quickly turned out to see Jenny, "Jenny. Good morning."

She was already dressed, "Morning."

"There is coffee in the decanter, if you'd like."

She shook her head, "No, I'm leaving. My friend is coming over to pick me up."

"I'm sorry about last night," Not knowing why I was apologizing, but I felt that I had to.

"I should be the one apologizing, I'm sorry for last night and for how I treated you in the past." Everything she said felt sincere, like she had learned her lesson.

"Jenny, let's just let it be in the past. Life is too short and whatever."

She laughed, "Yeah, I suppose you are right," her phone beeped, "Well, that's my ride. I hope to see you around Jason."

"Same, but maybe not in my room at 3am."

We shared a laugh, then she left.

After she was gone, I heard Steven come down the stairs, once again only in his red trunks. "So, she's gone?" he said.

"She is. There is coffee in the decanter."

"The fuck is a decanter?"

"It's where the coffee is held."

He shrugged, "You learn something everyday," he then walked to the coffeemaker and poured some coffee into a mug, "Like learning that the girl you're dating is your cousin's high school friend who wants to have sex with him."

"Yeah," I sighed, "It was annoying dealing with her at the end of high school."

"I mean, you could have just fucked her."

"I could have, but for some reason I didn't want to. Especially the way she treated me. You know, black mailing me to do it."

He walked to the table and sat down next to me, "I mean sure, the way she went about it was pretty fucked. But, I mean, a pussy is a pussy. And she just wanted to pop her cherry before college."

"Which, I guess she hasn't yet."

"Uhh...I wouldn't say that."

"You guys fucked?"

He grinned.

"Wow, after what happened, you fucked her."

"Like I said, a pussy is a pussy. After I left your room, she was in my room getting her things. She had asked if she could sleep on the couch and I told her to not bother, to just sleep in the bed with me. We talked some bit, first about you then about me, then she apologized and explained her need to lose her virginity...so I fucked her."

"Wow, I guess I am relieved to know she finally did it."

"Yeah, I've been doing some thinking myself lately. Maybe I should just date guys, you know."

"Um why?"

"My relationships with girls never work out and I don't know why. Maybe guys are the route."

"Are you even attracted to guys?"

"Not really, but maybe I could be."

"That's not how it works. Besides, you are young and you have plenty of time to find the right girl."

"I suppose you're right. In the meantime, I could continue to fuck you and Dick."

He fucked Dick?

"You fucked Dick?"

"Oh yeah, a few days ago. Right outside," he said pointing to the table in the outside patio. Good thing out neighbors can't see into our yard.

"I just didn't think you would."

"Neither did I, but we talked and I was horny so I asked and it happened. I've decided to be more open with everything around here, you know about the sex stuff."

"So you're going to take a cock up your ass?"

"Woah, I don't know about that. I meant like fucking you guys."

"I know, I was joking. I appreciate it though. Being more open to it all. I know when KJ and I had sex with you the first time, you reluctant to do it."

"Yeah, but it wasn't so bad. It was just uncomfortable, but as you can see, I don't really care anymore."

"That's good to hear, Steven."

"So Jason, why are you moving into that house? They pay you or what?"

"No, it's not that. It's a bit complicated. Remember that party I told you about?" He gave me a nod, "Well, that party was celebrating Khauther leaving and me taking his place."

"Wait, so they don't know that you live here. That you already have a group of guys to live with."

I shrugged. "Yeah...everything happened so fast. One moment, I am being asked to get to know the guys, the next I am being told I am moving into the house. I thought by being inducted I would just be part of the clan, not actually live with them."

"So then why are you going through with it?"

"Because, I like it there and everyone is so excited for me to move in."

"I see. Are you excited to move in? Excited to leave us?"

The guilt crawled on me like a tarantula, I began realizing what I was doing wrong. Why Dick and everyone else was upset with me. I assumed they would be cool with it but clearly they weren't and they shouldn't be cool with it. I needed to tell Alkibiades the truth. But would it hurt my relationship with the rest of the guys. Would I be barred from ever going back?

"No, I don't want to leave. I need to talk to Alkibiades, maybe he will understand."

Steven placed his hand on my shoulder, "You ain't doing it alone. Everyone here wants you to come back to us."

"Thanks."

"Plus, that Alkibiades dude seems to be pretty chill. I think he will understand."

"I would hope so. I'd love for you guys to be friends with them."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
212 Followers