Tales of Jason Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason makes his next porn video.
3.6k words
4.5
3.3k
1
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

*****Everyone in this chapter are is over the age of 18 and contains incest.*****

Chapter 11

The following morning I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone. Quickly, I logged onto the porn site and checked my video and to my surprise it had hundreds of views. It also had hundreds of likes and was littered with comments. I couldn't believe that it had garnered so many views over night.

A majority of the comments were very positive such as, "Very hot."

"I loved the abuse."

"I wish I was the bottom."

"I wish I was the top."

A few comments were also supportive such as, "Good content, please make more."

"This made me cum several times."

"I've watched this several times. Please make more!"

I had to go tell Xavier the news. So I got out of bed, put on some shorts and made my way to the basement. There, Xavier was on the computer when I entered. "Hey, Jason," he said, turning to me.

"Guess what?" I said excitedly.

"What?" I showed my phone to him with all the notifications and his mouth dropped. "This is all from that one video?"

I gave him a nod.

"Wow, that is good news. I guess you want to continue?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, it's all of a sudden, you know."

"True, but I mean if they like your content you gotta give them more. I'd be glad to be a part of it. Maybe you can even get like Steven or Dick in on it."

"Yeah, in time of course. I still want to take this a bit slow though."

"Of course, you still want me to blur your face in future videos?"

"For the time being, yes."

"Cool, so what do you want to upload next? Something Outdoor? Anal? Want me to tie you up to the bed or something?..."

Him listing off the possible video ideas became overwhelming. I began to think about what I had gotten myself into. I could always just stop and have the one video, but it was successful. And that made me feel good. But could I replicate that success with new videos? They had to be good ones. I couldn't just half ass them. "Quality over Quantity" is what I always heard.

My thoughts came to an end when Xavier noticed me staring off into nothing.

"Earth to Jason, you there?"

I shook my head, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about the many ideas you were pitching," I composed myself and said, "You're into some kinky shit."

Xavier grinned. And I knew he too was eager to film new content. Something I was still getting used to. It wasn't that long ago, I was imagining myself with him. Not knowing that he would one day be filming porn with me.

"I want to record more, obviously, but I want it to be good. I don't want to be uploading videos that aren't good."

"Oh, I got myself a quality porn director here," he said jokingly.

I laughed, "Very funny. But you know what I mean, right?"

Xavier raised his hand, "Yeah, I do. And I get it. You want to please the viewers, there is no shame in that. But you also have to remember, it's porn."

"True, but I still want to give them good videos to jerk off to," I got my phone back from Xavier, "But for now, let's keep this between us. I'm not ready to tell the rest of the guys. I want to tell them one by one."

"Of course," Xavier said, "Just tell me when you want to do the next recording. I'm always down."

I left his room after our conversation came to an end and headed upstairs to my room. As I walked by Steven's room, I noticed the door was ajar. Slowly, I pushed it open to see if he was awake. Suddenly an idea sprung into my head. It was a fantasy of mine to suck someone while they were asleep. And I knew for a fact a video of me sucking someone while they slept would be a good video. I just needed to get someone to do it and maybe that someone was Steven. I just had to figure out a way to convince him. I decided to let him sleep and headed back to my room.

In my room, I sat down at my desk and turned on the laptop. When the laptop was booted up, I quickly logged onto my account and began reading through more of the comments.

Thirty minutes later, I had finished reading them and replying to a few of them. I was amazed to have read so many positive comments on such a short clip that also happened to be my first porn video. I began to think of the many ideas Xavier had pitched to me. But I just had to find partners. Partners that didn't mind being recorded. Xavier was great but I knew people would get bored of it quickly. Especially if it was always the same guy.

The idea of asking Dick for the store security footage of him sucking me came to my mind. But I knew for a fact he wouldn't want that to be public. So I gave up on that. But it certainly would be nice to have that video up on there too.

A knock on my door broke me from my brainstorm. I closed the laptop and said, "Come in."

The door opened and Steven's head popped in, "Morning Jason, you have an extra C-type cable?"

"I do, it's on my bedside table," I said pointing to it.

Groggy, Steven entered the room and went to the table. I quickly rose from the chair and closed the door.

"So how'd you sleep?" Steven said to me.

"Fine, and yourself?"

He shrugged, "I had some good dreams."

It then dawned on me that he was in debt to me for wearing the fake breasts. I wasn't too sure if the favor I was going to ask was equivalent to that but it was definitely worth a shot. I also had to assure him that his face was going to be censored, if that was a concern for him.

"So, I was thinking about cashing in on that favor," I said slowly.

Steven raised a brow and said, "That was fast. Well what you need, I am at your service," he said, bowing down.

"I want to suck your dick while you're asleep."

"Okay, that's what you want to use your favor on?" he said, confused.

"No, the favor is that if I can record it."

His eyes widened, "You want to do what?"

I went to my laptop on the desk and opened it, then showed him the video, "I recorded myself blowing Xavier yesterday and last night I uploaded it to this porn site with my face blurred out," I showed him the video's status, "And this morning it did pretty well. It has hundreds of likes and views."

Steven looked at the screen and was in a bit of shock, "Wow, that's pretty good for a single blowjob video. So you want to upload another video but of me getting blown asleep?"

I gave him a nod.

"And you can blur out my face?" he sounded worried. Which I understood. Steven wasn't too open to having people know he was having sex with men. But I had to assure him in order to win his favor.

"I can't, but Xavier can."

"Hmm," Steven said, rubbing his jaw. It was clear he was hesitant about it. But the assurance that his face would be blurred had to do something. If he did say no, I could always ask Dick or Xavier, or even Javi.

"Fine," Steven muttered out, and before I could make a facial expression of happiness he said, "But my face has to be blurred out and this can never get out that it was me."

"Gotcha! Thank you Steven."

"No problem, I owe you anyways. So how do you want to do this? I can't go back to sleep. Once I'm up, I'm up."

"Yeah, I can tell from the times you had morning wood during sleep overs," I said with a grin.

Steven grinned back, "Shut up, you know you liked it."

"I did, I just hated that I couldn't do anything with it back then."

"Well you can now."

"Well, we can do it tonight. I just have to figure out how to get a camera to film in the dark."

Steven held his hand up, "Don't worry about that. There is a camera at work that can do that. I got you."

"Thanks."

In the evening, Steven came home. It was currently just the two of us. As Dick was out with a friend while Javi was out on a date. Xavier was out skating with Max. The two of us went up to his bedroom. He then opened up his backpack and brought out a camera, "This is a camera I've been wanting to buy for a while. Decided to stop putting it off and buy it," He handed me the box while he began to change out of his work clothes.

While I opened the box, I couldn't resist checking him out. His work shirt was off as he began to remove his work pants. I set the camera on the bed and began reading the instructions. I quickly glanced up to see Steven in his green trunks. The tip of his penis could be seen pressed against the fabric. This sent blood flowing. I wanted to suck him here and now, but I had to wait. The underwear show went away when he slipped on his shorts. I went back to reading the manual.

Steven sat down next to me on the bed, "So you want me to go to sleep and you'll blow me right? What if I wake up?"

"That should be fine. I think the fact that I am doing this stuff while you're asleep is enough for arousal. Waking up and enjoying the blowjob is a bonus for them."

Steven sighed and said, "Alright. Do you want me to put on my briefs or what?"

"That's up to you. Whatever you think would make it hotter."

"Well if that's the case, I will. I know gays love guys in briefs."

"So what time would be a good time?"

"About 1-2am. By that time, I should be sound asleep and so should the other guys. I hope you find a good place for the camera. And don't break it! I just got it!"

"I won't, scouts honor," I said, giving him a salute.

"Shut up, you were never a scout."

I didn't even set an alarm. I couldn't sleep. The excitement of it all kept me awake. While I waited, I played around with the camera to find the correct setting. Steven told me how fancy the camera was. It was able to record without using a bright light and it had all these features. I was originally going to place it on something to just have it be stationed. But I decided to have it closer and record it with it in my hand. As I had seen in other "sleeping blowjob" videos. I watched a few for research. I had it all planned out too. I would quietly sneak in with the camera recording, then I play around with his bulge or something then pull out his coc and begin sucking on it. And when he woke up, I'd have him hold the camera. It would be a great plan and a greater video.

It was 1:30 in the morning when I finally got out of bed. I had on a pair of shorts and a tank top on. As I entered the hallway, I noticed the only thing that lit up the house was the light from the moon that shined through the windows. Which made me wonder if I even needed night vision since Steven's room got good moon light. Slowly and cautiously, I walked across the hallway, being careful not to make any noise. At Steven's door, I held up the camera and began to record. The idea of saying that this was my cousin came through my mind but I quickly discarded it. This way it was more authentic that I was doing this. As far as the viewer was concerned, this wasn't staged.

The door slowly creaked open and through the camera I saw Steven asleep in the middle of his full size bed. As predicted, the moon light lit up the room, but I think I would still have to use the camera light when I was close. The sheet covered Steven's bottom half, from his waist down to his feet. He wore a muscle shirt and his head was turned away from my direction. The loud snores told me he was in deep sleep.

Slowly, I made my way towards his bed making sure to record everything with my left hand. As I stood next to the bed, I moved the camera making sure the viewer got the entirety of his body. Even though his face was on the camera, it wasn't an issue as it was going to get censored. The next thing I did was bend down and gently remove the sheet from his bottom half. Exposing his shorts. I honestly expected him to already be in his underwear to make this easier. Once again, I filmed from his entire body then came back down to where his bulge was at.

Cautiously, I sat down on the bed and checked if I had awakened him by doing so. Thankfully, he was still snoring away. With the camera pointed at his crotch, I placed my hand on it and slowly began to caress his bulge. Still no reaction from him, which was good. I played with his bulge for a few minutes seeing if he would wake up. After I was sure he wasn't going to wake up, I moved my hand up to his waistband and slipped my fingers under to pull down his shorts. I did the best I could to pull down his shorts as far as I could without waking him. Leaving the waistband of the shorts atop his balls.

A smile grew on my face as I saw Steven was wearing his briefs. The grey Pair of Thieves pair he had bought a while back. With my right hand I cupped his bulge and used my thumb to rub the flaccid cock. The next thing I did was lower my face onto his bulge and opened my mouth. My tongue gently slid across his bulge which caused him to jerk lightly.

The camera recorded everything perfectly. And it did so because the camera had a small monitor that showed me everything it recorded.

While my tongue played with his bulge, my member began to grow in size.

I decided to take the next step, but before that. I gently pulled off my shorts and let them drop down to the floor. Now in my briefs and tank top, I lay down next to Steven's thigh and used my right hand to open up his briefs. I brought the camera closer to his exposed flaccid cock. Next, I used my index and thumb to lightly stroke his uncut cock. Some blood did flow down there but it was taking its time to make him erect. But, I decided to just suck it.

While I looked up at Steven waiting for a reaction, I lowered my head down and took his cock into my mouth. My fingers held his flaccid cock up while I moved my head up and down.

It didn't take long for Steven to get aroused. I wasn't sure if it was because he was awake and pretending to be asleep or that my sucking got him hard while he slept. Either way, it benefited me.

When his cock was fully erect I removed it from my mouth and showed it to the camera. Then I pulled back the foreskin and wrapped my lips around the tip of it and swallowed it. Slowly, I moved my head up and down making sure to keep him asleep as much as I could. Light groans could be heard from Steven which told me he was enjoying it. I still wasn't sure if he was asleep or not. But I kept sucking. With my right hand wrapped around his shaft gently stroking it, I slurped on the tip of his cock. The camera caught everything beautifully, I honestly didn't want Xavier to blur out my face this time.

I lowered my head all the way down, shoving his thick cock into my throat. My nose pressed against his pubic hair as I held the cock as much as I could. I couldn't see it, but I hoped the camera was recording it all. Then I finally released the cock from my mouth. Saliva covered his cock and I looked at the camera while I recovered from the deep throat.

Once more, I wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock and lowered my head. My lips closed around the head and I began to move my head in a swirling motion. This action actually woke him up. I knew because I heard him mumble out, "Oh yeah, keep going," followed by his hand landing on the back of my head. I continued to suck his cock while he spat out hot comments such as, "Oh yeah, keep on sucking," "That feels so good," "Suck on that cock, faggot" The last one was excessive but I knew why he said it.

Now with Steven fully awake, I gave him the camera while I lied down on my stomach between his legs. He lifted his pelvis up which allowed me to pull down his shorts down to his knees, while the briefs were pulled down just under his balls. Quickly, I went back to slobbering on his cock while he recorded. He made sure to let out more moans than usual to sell it.

After I deep throated him again, he let out a loud grunt. It almost made me worried that he just woke up the entire house. But he clearly didn't care as he took his cock back into my mouth. This time, his other hand was on my head guiding me on his cock. The final movement came with him shoving his cock deep into my throat, for a third deep throat. This time he held me down for longer than I had. I did my best to breathe through my nose while he did this. Then he finally let go, and I knew the camera would barely be able to see it, but my face was red.

Steven let me take control back. With my hand was wrapped around the shaft, stroking it at a steady speed. While my mouth sucked on the head. Steven made sure to let out moans and grunts for the video. I honestly wondered which ones were real.

The satisfying slurps were caught on the camera as I moved my head up and down on his cock. The moans and grunts became more intense as Steven drew closer to climax. He had one hand on the back of my head. I knew he was close.

Steven let out a moan followed by a "I'm cumming," as the load of cum began to fire into my mouth. I wanted to get some of it on camera so I took the first couple of shots into my mouth. Then as it began to pour out I quickly removed my mouth and let it pour out like an erupting volcano. The cum oozed down the underside of the shaft and before it reached my fingers, I placed my tongue right under to catch it. Slowly, I ran my tongue up the shaft collecting all the cum and when I reached the tip, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked out the remaining cum.

When I was done, Steven ended the recording and cleaned up Steven's dick. Then I tucked his cock back into his underwear and moved up to lie down next to him.

"How many views do you think it will get?" Steven said.

I grabbed the camera and began to play back the video, "I don't know. It's a pretty hot video," Steven grabbed the camera from me and began to look at it. "Not bad, you think a stand would work better?"

"Maybe, I just went with this to make it more authentic."

"Makes sense"

"So when did you actually wake up?"

"The deep throat."

"I see, good to know my deep throats can wake someone up."

"Yeah, well I hope you get the views you want. Imma try to go back to bed."

"Thanks again, Steven."

"No worries, besides I owed you."

The next day, I woke up and went straight to Xavier's room. When I entered he had just finished taking a shower and only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Is it okay if I come down?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up?"

I came to him holding the SD card, "Here is another video you need to work on."

He raised his eyebrow and said, "That was fast. Who with?"

"Steven, just make sure to blur out his face."

"And you too right?" I thought about it before giving him an answer. I really liked the way I looked with Steven's cock in my mouth. And it wouldn't hurt to have my face shown. Not like anyone I know watches gay porn like this. No one I had to worry about.

"No," I finally said, "You don't have blur out my face."

Xavier was shocked, "Well, alright then. I'll have this down soon."

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers