Tales of Jason Ch. 10

Story Info
Jason makes a porn channel; Steven asks for a special favor.
3.4k words
3.88
2.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers

Chapter 10

Xavier had settled in with us nicely. The guys enjoyed having him around and I personally enjoyed getting fucked by him. He even had told me that he liked the briefs and asked if he could keep them. I told him of course as long as I got to suck while he wore them, which he agreed to.

With the help of Khauther we managed to get Xavier into the fall semester at PCC. So I would be seeing him there as well. Steven had also set up his paperwork for the fall semester. Which meant the semester would be a fun one for the three of us.

It was a Friday afternoon when I found myself in the living room playing on the Nintendo Switch. I was home alone, as it was my day off. The morning was spent washing my clothes so I was just in my shorts and underwear.

My play time got interrupted when the doorbell rang. Without even looking for my shirt, I got up and answered it. Behind it was a middle aged man who didn't even acknowledge that I was shirtless, he was a FedEx man, "I have a package for Steven Ortega."

"Yeah, he lives here," I responded.

"I'll need a signature," he said, putting out the electrical pad. I signed for the package and he handed me the box. It was light and about the size of an Xbox. The FedEx man excused himself and left.

I took the box up to Steven's room then texted him that it had arrived. Then I went back down stairs.

While I was putting my damp clothes into the dryer, Steven responded saying, "Thank you! I'll need a favor when I get home."

I wasn't sure what it could be, but it now had me curious what could be in the box. But it could only be good. So I chose to wait for it later. I went back to the living room and went back to playing my game.

A few minutes later, Xavier came home with a few bags from this store called, UNIQLO.

"What's up, Jason," he said.

"Nothing much, what you got there?"

He smiled and said, "You wanna see?"

I gave him a nod.

"Come down stairs to my room."

I paused the game and followed him down the stairs. In his room, he placed the bags on his bed. "So, I got these for you, because you gave me your briefs," he pulled out two pairs of briefs. One was red and the other was white. It was the same brand of underwear I gave him.

"You really didn't have to," I said, holding the underwear.

"It's the least I could do. Javi was nice enough to give me money for clothes. I didn't ask him to, but he did."

"Javi is nice like that."

"So I got me some more of those briefs and got me some boxer briefs," he said putting them on the bed, "Then I got me some shirts and I found these dope pants. They double as pants and sweats."

I felt the fabric and they were soft but durable, "Yeah, I gotta get me a few of these myself. I mostly visited the website for underwear, never did I think about buying clothes from them."

"Wanna try them on?"

"Um sure," I grabbed the pants and removed my shorts to slip them on. When I put them on they were slim but weren't constricting like other skinny jeans. "These are comfortable. And flexible too."

"Yeah, I gotta do a skate sesh with them, since they had a little accident," he opened his legs and pointed to the tear under his crotch.

"Well, at least it's under the crotch where no one can see."

"Yeah, I had to have my legs closed on the bus ride back."

In the tear, I noticed he was wearing the white briefs I had given him, "So, you wearing those briefs I gave you right?"

He gave me a smirk, "I am. Why do you wanna suck me?"

I gave him a nod.

"Go right ahead, bro."

I removed the pants he had me try on and didn't even put my shorts back on. Instead, I got down on my knees before Xavier and undid his skinny jeans. I pulled down his pants to his knees and began to kiss his bulge through the fabric of the white cotton briefs. Xavier's member began to grow in size as I peppered his bulge. Then he opened up the briefs and grabbed his semi erect member, holding it before my face. My mouth opened as his other hand was on my head guiding me to his cock.

Xavier's cut thick cock entered my mouth and my lips closed on it. Slowly, Xavier began to thrust. My hands naturally on his hips as he moved his pelvis. Soft moans began to flee his mouth as the rhythm of his thrusting found a good spot. An even louder moan echoed through the basement floor when his cock went into my throat for a few seconds. Then after release, I took over the sucking.

"God damn, Jason," Xavier said with his hands on the back of my head, guiding it, "You're so good at this."

I couldn't respond because of the cock in my mouth. My hands slid under his shirt along his lower back then back down to his butt cheeks. The soft cotton felt good against my skin.

Xavier let out another moan as his cock once again was ensconced in my throat.

Upon release, Xavier let out a grunt. He really enjoyed my cock sucking. I looked up at him while my right hand stroked the thick phallus.

"Hey, Jason, since you do this so much. Ever thought about recording it and putting it on PornHub or something."

Aside from the one video Jenny uploaded, I never recorded any of my sexual stuff. "No, not really," I finally said.

"I think you should. You're a good cock sucker, and I know people will enjoy your videos. If you want I can blur faces and help you record them. I learned how to record and edit in high school. I think we can do it."

It was an interesting idea, something I could definitely do. I just had to find guys to do it with. "I'd have to find guys to do it with though."

"I'm down to be your first video," without waiting for a response, he reached down into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Then quickly began to record. "Go on, make me cum."

I was a bit nervous, but I did what he asked. With my eyes looking up at the camera, I sucked on his cock at a steady rate, making sure to get a couple of minutes of footage. I took his cock in for a deep throat a few times, sped up for a bit, he even used his free hand to guide my head. All while let out more moans and grunts, with a few "fuck yeahs" "Suck that cock" I assumed he was saying it for the video.

But when the climax finally came, he prefaced it with a "I'm cumming," and then let out a loud grunt that echoed in the room. His hand was on the back of my head pressing my face against his pelvis as his cum fired straight to the back of my mouth and into my throat. All while saying, "Oh fuck yeah, take that load."

When he was done, he pulled out his cock from my mouth and told me to look up at him with my mouth open. The pool of his cum was on my tongue as he zoomed in to record it for a few seconds then turned it off.

"Oh yeah, that last shot is going to garner a lot of likes," Xavier said, pulling up his briefs. He then pulled up his pants and said, "Come with me to my desk."

I got up from my knees and went to his desk. Xavier sat down and opened up his laptop. His pants may have been pulled up but his fly was still open. I could see his member deflating inside. I was standing next to him in just my briefs which didn't seem to bother him.

"So you want me to blur out your face?" Xavier said, turning to me.

I thought about it for a few seconds before giving him an answer. The idea of posting up porn did come to me a lot when I was younger but never thought about doing it. But now I could definitely do it, especially with Xavier's help. The fact that he was willing to help and be the first person to be in my videos, brought me joy.

"Sure, for right now. We'll see how this plan goes," Xavier gave me a nod and connected his phone to the computer, "Cool, I can have it done in an hour or so. When do you want to upload it? Do you have a channel name yet?" He stopped when he noticed that I was getting overwhelmed with questions, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I gotta think of a name first, then I'll get back to you. Thank you, by the way."

He gave me a smile, "No problem man. Thanks for the blowjob."

Later that day, Xavier handed me a flash drive containing the video. I still hadn't come up with a name for my channel, but I assured him I would find one. He then went out to skate with friends.

Shortly after he left, Steven came home.

"Hey, there Jason," He said to me.

I was on the couch playing the Switch, "What's up?"

Steven immediately sat down on the couch and said, "So that favor."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. What do you need?"

"Is there anyone else home?" he said looking into the kitchen.

"Um, no," I said cautiously.

"Cool, come with me to my room."

I wasn't sure what he wanted to do, but it was clear it was something he wanted to keep a secret. Something told me it was about the box he got today.

In his room, Steven put his bag on the bed and went straight for the box. He opened it and said, "Perfect!"

He then spun around and hid the box from me, "So I need a favor," he said nervously.

"Yeah, I know, what is it?"

"But you gotta keep it a secret."

"From who? What is it that you want me to do?"

"From the guys, at least for now."

I let out a long "Alright."

Steven put out his hand and said, "Shake on it!"

I remember when we were younger we'd do this. Whenever we made a promise to one another we'd always seal the deal with a handshake. I put my hand out and shook his, "Okay, now what the fuck do you want?"

"You laugh, I'll punch you in the dick," Steven said.

"Oh get on with it already Steven!" I nearly yelled.

"Okay, okay. I want to fuck you while you wear this," Steven had turned and opened the box. I walked to it slowly and what I saw inside almost made me burst out in laughter. But if I knew Steven, he would punch me in the dick.

"Are those fake breasts?" I said.

"Yes, realistic as fuck. Or at least it's what I've been told."

"So you can't get a girlfriend, so you want to fuck a dude with fake breasts?" I teased.

Steven shoved my shoulder, "Are you going to do it or not?"

"Right now?"

"Well yeah, I've been horny all day."

"Fine."

Since I was already shirtless, I grabbed the fake breasts and put them on my chest. They hung pretty well and the material wasn't irritating. I adjusted them on my chest and even gave them a squeeze, they were soft, almost skin like. It was amazing how sex toys had evolved so well.

Steven grabbed the right breast and out of instinct I slapped his hand, "Don't grab my breast, perv!" I said jokingly.

He smiled and grabbed them again, this time with both hands, "Wow, they feel so real."

"I wouldn't know, I haven't touched one."

He ignored the comment and continued to play with the fake breasts. I looked down at his pants and saw a bulge inside his dress pants. He was really aroused from this despite me being a man with fake boobs.

While he played with the breasts, he said to me, "Open up my pants."

I did what he said and undid his pants. His erection was pressing against the fabric of his grey trunks. A precum stain could be seen on his trunks near the tip of his cock. I opened up his underwear and took out the enlarged phallus, then began to stroke it.

The next few minutes I stroked his member while he played with the fake breasts. Then he stopped playing with the breasts and told me to remove my shorts and underwear. He stood next to the bed and removed the things that were on it. Next he stripped naked and laid down on the bed. I got down on my knees between his and bent down, instantly swallowing his cock. His hand naturally fell on the back of my head and guided me up and down on his cock. In a series of satisfied moans, Steven assured me that he was getting a good blowjob. His eyes were closed however, I assume picturing a woman giving him head.

The next thing that happened was me climbing on top of him. My hole hovered right above his cock. His hands moved up my slim body and reached up my breasts, he gave them a squeeze then moved them back down to my waist. He reached around to my butt and held a cheek in each hand. With my cheeks parted, he lowered my bottom onto his cock. Slowly the cock entered me and continued until my cheeks rested on his pelvis.

"Ride me," Steven said as his hands went back up to the breasts. I bent forward and began to move my pelvis up and down.

"Faster!" He urged with his eyes closed.

I sped up and his cock slid inside me. A moan flew from my mouth as his cock pressed against my prostate. I wasn't sure if I should try to not moan so I wouldn't break him from his fantasy. But he didn't say anything about it, so I continued.

"Faster!" he repeated. I moved faster like he asked. This caused the bed to start rocking violently. But that didn't concern Steven, he was lost in his fantasy.

Steven let out a series of moans, grunts and even cries as he drew closer to climax. This was the possibly the fastest I had ever gone when it came to riding someone.

The entire time I rode Steve, his eyes were closed shut and his hands groping my breasts.

Then it happened, "I'm cumming!" he said out of breath. His head pressed against the pillow as his load fired through the shaft and into my hole. I slowed down as he filled me. The amount of cum he shot out was a lot and I felt that some of it had spilled out.

Steven stared up at me, his chest moving up and down as he took in the deep breaths.

"Holy shit," he said in between breaths, "I want more."

"Wait what?" I began to say then he pulled out his cock.

"Lie down on your side."

I lied down on my right side doing my best to not let any of the cum leak. Steven then turned to his side right behind me and immediately slipped in his cock. I felt some of the cum slip out but I didn't think he cared. His left hand slipped under my arm and went straight for the breast. The second he groped it, he began to move his pelvis.

Steven didn't go slow like I had done so before. No, he moved his pelvis at a rapid rate. I instantly succumbed to the pleasure that rippled through my body. Which caused me to let out a series of moans. But they were suppressed by his moans.

Steven came once again, this time his face was pressed against my upper back, right underneath the base of my neck. His moans muffled by my skin as he shot another series of loads into my rectum.

Steven let out a satisfied sigh and said, "Was that as hot for you as it was for me?" His face was still buried into my back and his left hand still on the breast.

For a brief second I thought about what he said. I had just followed what he said and went with it. The pleasure was amazing and the fact that he came time was amazing. And now that I thought about it, it was really hot. Maybe hot enough to be a porn video.

"Yeah, it was pretty hot."

"I'm sorry if I was a bit too rough and that I came twice inside you."

"Nah, it's no worries. It was pretty hot."

Silence. For the next minute or so it was silent. I wasn't sure what to do. I needed to deal with the excessive amount of cum that was in my ass. I turned to him and I spoke, "So, you want to take your cock out of my ass?"

No response. Was it possible that he fell asleep? "Steven?" I said. Once again no response. I then began to hear light snores. He was asleep!

Cautiously, I grabbed his arm and began to move it. The entire time Steven didn't react. I left his arm on his thigh then I reached down and pulled his deflated cock out of my hole. I did my best to not let any of the cum out. But unfortunately, some of it did leak out and his cock was covered with cum. I got out of the bed and noticed Steven didn't wake up. I removed the breasts, dropping them to the floor,. then I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

When I came back out, Steven was still asleep this time on his back. I used a towel to clean his cum covered cock then put his underwear back on. Which wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I let a small laugh as I stared at him asleep, then left.

A few hours later, I was in my room reading when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said without lifting my eyes from the page.

The door opened and Steven's voice could be heard, "Hey," he closed the door. Steven only wore a pair of shorts. "Sorry for falling asleep with my dick in your ass."

I smiled and put the book down, "It's no worries. Pumping out two loads back to back must've taken a lot of energy. Plus you know work."

Steven sat down next to me on the bed, "Yeah, it was. Anyways, I came in to make sure you don't tell anyone about the breasts."

"I told you, I won't," I assured him.

"Good, I owe you by the way. I know you enjoy getting fucked by me but I seriously owe you."

My mind immediately thought about asking him to fuck me on camera. But I decided to wait a bit longer. Mostly to see if this PornHub idea worked out. Until then, I would continue to be his fake woman.

"No problem, cousin."

After Steven left, I opened up my laptop and plugged in the USB Xavier gave me. I opened up the video and watched it. Instantly I got aroused and thought about uploading it to PornHub. I decided to just do it, what was the worst that could happen? Next, I went over to PornHub, made an account with the name "JayHub." It wasn't the best name but it was one for right now. Then I got to uploading the video with the title, "Giving oral to an aggressive guy," I'd definitely had to get more creative with names in the future. But we would see how everything turned out in the morning.


Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
211 Followers