Black Cock Whores

Story Info
My wife and I are turned into whores for black cocks.
1.5k words
4.24
8.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
277 Followers

It was Saturday morning and I had told my wife I had to work today. But in reality, I was working on a big black cock deep in my throat.

I had been meeting up with Joshua for several months now and he would use my mouth and ass as he wanted.

When he messaged me with a time to meet him, I did whatever I had to do to be there. Especially since he said he would tell my wife what we had been doing. I was afraid of this so here I was once again.

"You know I'm going to be fucking that wife of yours soon and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop it." He told me as he was fucking my throat.

I wanted to tell him to leave her alone but couldn't.

He finally took his cock out of my mouth and told me to bend over and spread my ass cheeks because he was ready to breed me.

I did as instructed and felt him rubbing his big black cock against my ass hole before pushing the head into me. I tried to get away from it but he held my hips tight and shoved the rest of his cock all the way in.

He began fucking me hard telling me that this is what I get for trying to get away from his cock. He told me he was going to fuck my wife and fill her pussy with his big black cock and seed.

When he finished with me, he told me to get dressed and leave, he would be in touch.

As I was driving home, I was worrying about him actually breeding my beautiful wife and making her pregnant with a black baby.

When I got home Mary told me that she was going out tonight with her girlfriends for drinks and would be home late.

Once we had eaten, she got ready to go and kissed me good bye hurrying out the door so she wouldn't be late.

Later that night Mary was in bed with Joshua moaning and begging him to fuck her harder.

He was telling her how he was going to fuck her all night and make her a black baby.

Yes, she told him I want your black baby and to be a whore for big black cock.

He told her to call me and tell me what she was doing but she didn't want to.

He won't mind, I fucked both of his holes earlier today he told her.

She didn't like hearing this and told him to fuck her harder and breed her. She told him she wanted to watch me sucking his cock and then him fucking my ass.

So, it was now an act of revenge she was going to get. They set it up for the following Saturday night. He would tell me to be here at 9 that night while he already had his way with her and she would come in on us with me sucking his cock.

I got the call from Joshua about 3 on Saturday afternoon. He told me to be at his apartment at 9 tonight. I tried to tell him I couldn't get out then but he just told me to be there or else and hung up.

About 8:30 I told Mary I was going to go have a beer with my friend Ralph and would be back in a couple of hours. She told me to go and enjoy myself.

I arrived at Joshuas right on time and he had me remove all of my clothes. He then pushed me to my knees and told me to start sucking his cock.

As I was sucking him, I heard his door open and someone coming in. I tried to get away and hide but he wasn't having any of it. He held my head and told whoever it was to come into the bedroom.

I couldn't see who it was but I heard a woman's voice that sounded familiar.

Then Joshua told me to stop sucking him and turn around. This is when I saw Mary. I started to say something but she stopped me. She told me to be a good little cock sucker and get back to sucking his cock because she wanted it to be big and hard when he fucks her.

As I was sucking his cock, she told me about how she found out what I had been doing all this time being a black cock whore and she wanted me to watch Joshua fuck and breed her.

Joshua told me that I should be worried because he was going to breed her good and she was going to have his black baby. When I tried to get up and object, he just held me in place with his cock buried in my throat.

Mary was now naked on the bed telling him to hurry up and come fuck her. She wanted him to impregnate her while I watched. Afterward I would clean out her pussy with my mouth.

He pushed me away from him and mounted her. He began wildly fucking while she was begging him for his load of black baby seed.

They fucked like this for several minutes before I heard him telling her that he was filling her with his seed and she would soon be having his baby.

Then he pulled out and he pushed my face into her pussy telling me to get all of his seed out of her if I didn't want his black baby.

When I finished cleaning her, I got up and started to put my clothes on. They stopped me and told me they weren't done with me yet.

That is when his doorbell rang. He told me to go open it for his friends. Having no choice, I did as I was told.

I opened the door and in walked 6 black men. They all took off their clothes as soon as they were inside. They all had long and thick cocks.

Some of them surrounded me forcing me to suck their cocks while others went right to the bed my wife was on.

As soon as I had a cock hard it would leave me and fuck my waiting wife. Then another would push into my mouth. This went on until they all had fucked her leaving her pussy dripping with their cum.

Joshua told someone to bring me to the bed. He pushed me between her legs and told me to lick her cunt clean.

As I was cleaning her pussy, she was sucking their cocks getting them ready for more. Little did I know that the more was going to be my ass.

As they began playing with my ass and telling me how they were going to ruin it tonight.

When I had sucked the last of them cum out of her they tied me down over the coffee table in the living room and began fucking me.

I tried to scream from the pain but as soon as I opened my mouth it was stuffed full with hard cock.

They continued fucking me until I had taken all of their cocks.

Joshua released me and told me to go home. He said someone would bring Mary home when they finished with her and I could bet the farm that she would be pregnant when they did.

When she got home the next day, we didn't say anything just stared at each other for a long time. She finally told me that they had all filled her cunt with their potent sperm several time throughout the night and there was no way she couldn't be pregnant with a black baby after all of that.

I asked what she was going to do and she told me that they all would continue fucking us both whenever they wanted to. They would just come here and use us for their pleasure.

I tried to tell her no but she said I had no choice in it, we were their black cock whores now and we better get used to it as she for one was going to enjoy all the black cock she could get whenever she could get it.

Then they forced me to get between her legs and clean all of his cum from her messy pussy.

She had so much cum in her I thought I would drown in it before I got it all out of her.

We woke up the next day and went about our usual business as if nothing was changed.

Everything seemed to be getting back to normal over the next several days until I came home from work on Friday. I found several cars parked in front of the house and as soon as I got inside, I could hear Mary begging someone to keep fucking her.

I didn't have much time to dwell on it because someone grabbed me and took me into the living room. I saw they had Mary bent over the ottoman and filling her pussy with a big cock.

I was told to get undressed because they were are all horned up and I was next.

Having no choice I soon right beside her with a cock in my mouth and ass being fucked at both ends.

They finally left us alone after several hours of fucking us and told us to get some sleep because they would be here using us all weekend!

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
277 Followers