Tales of Jason Ch. 13

Story Info
Jason and Steven have public bathroom sex.
2.2k words
4.24
2.6k
3
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

The video of the orgy with Steven and Xavier was a hit! It had garnered so many views and comments over night. And had nearly doubled the success of the previous video. I was genuinely happy to see how well it did. Again, I never would've imagined doing porn let alone doing it with my cousin and the guy I had a crush on in high school. But alas, I was here making good videos. Now, I had to figure out what I was going to do next. An orgy was kind of the big thing. Then again, I didn't have to go bigger. I could just continue to upload videos. Such as the video of Dick blowing me at his shop. Which was something I still wanted to get my hands on, but I hadn't gotten around to asking him if I could upload it. I knew that it would be a hard task to accomplish since I knew he didn't want anyone to ever find out about it. But I'm sure I could make it happen. The first thing I had to do was tell him I had a porn channel.

While only wearing a pair of green running shorts, I sat on the bed and reading through the comments. Since it had been a hot day, wearing less clothes was preferred. As I continued to look through the many positive comments, I heard a noise coming from the hallway. I looked at the clock and saw it was a little past 7pm. Which meant it had to be Dick or Javi. Steven didn't get out of work until 9pm.

Quickly, I got off the bed and went to the hallway. As soon as I entered it, I saw the door to Dick's room ajar. I made my way to his bedroom where I saw him sitting on the corner of his bed. Immediately, he noticed me, "Hey, Jason. What's up? I see you're dealing with the heat well."

I chuckled, "Yeah. Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, I'm about to take a shower. But shoot."

I walked into his bedroom as he began to remove his clothing. On the corner of his bed, I began to explain my recent porn success. And how I even got Steven to do some videos with me. Which was a bit of a shock to Dick. As he didn't expect him to do something like that.

Dick was now standing next to the closet only wearing his briefs, "So, let me guess. You want me to star in your next video?"

"Yes, but not in the way you think?"

He raised his right eyebrow, "Oh?"

To be honest, I was nervous about what I was about to ask. I knew how much he wanted it to remain a secret. But maybe I could persuade him. "I was wondering if you can let me upload that video from your store."

His mouth dropped, "Fuck no!"

"I can blur out your face," I began to plead.

"Nope! Hell no, Jason. Just go blow someone at a department store or something. That video will never be on the internet."

"It's just a hot video that happened so naturally and people love that shit. I'll do anything," I insisted.

"No, end of story. I'll do a video with you if you blur out my face, but that's it."

I sighed and remained silent. I didn't think he would take it so seriously, but it was his decision to make and I had to respect it. Dick sat down next to me on the bed, "Either way, if I gave you that video and had you blur out my face. You wouldn't see your cock. It might as well be an Asian porn video."

"Huh?" I turned to him, confused.

"A lot of Asian porn is censored. So since it was a blowjob, you wouldn't be able to see your dick because of my blurred face."

I smacked my forehead, "Fuck! You're right. I didn't think of it."

His arm came around my shoulder, "It's okay. I'll still fuck you on camera, as long as you know you blur out my face."

"Of course," I said.

Dick then got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

A sigh left my mouth. At least I asked.

It was 9:30pm, when I heard someone knock on my door. I had been laying down on my bed, still in my shorts playing a game on the PS4. "Come in," I said.

The door opened and Steven popped his head in, "You busy?"

"Nope, what's up?"

"Put on a shirt and some shoes! We're going somewhere."

"Where?"

"Just do it!" and he closed the door.

Confused, I put on my shoes and went down stairs with Steven.

Steven was standing in the living room, still wearing his work uniform. "Cool, let's go."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, now shut up and let's go."

I simply shrugged and followed him to his car. Which he had just bought, a Honda Civic. It wasn't the best looking car but he bought it for the use of going to and from work. So he didn't care about the look of it.

The drive wasn't long, which was good, since it was silent the entire way. Steven was being pretty coy about it. The building we arrived at was a four story building. It looked like an office building or something. I barely saw the name of the building as we drove into the parking lot.

Steven parked the car next to a tree and then said, "Alright, come with me."

"Are you going to tell me why you brought me to a building at nearly ten at night?"

He rolled his eyes, "You're terrible to surprise. You ask too many questions. Trust me, you're going to like it."

"Fine," I stepped out of the car as he did the same. Then I followed him.

The two of us walked alongside the building and stopped besides one of the side doors. Next, Steven brought out his phone and texted someone. We waited a few seconds before the door swung open and a guy popped his head out, "Hey, just you two right?"

"Yeah, just us two," Steven said. The guy opened up the door fully and two of us entered the building. We followed the guy into the hallways of the building and he brought us to a bathroom. Inside, Steven finally told me the plan was.

"So, I figured we kind of needed an in public video. And well my friend out there, Thomas, has offered us this bathroom."

"Huh, in exchange for?"

"Uh, a hundred bucks and you have to blow him after our video is done."

"Oh! So I don't even get a say?"

"I mean, I didn't think you'd mind, since you like to suck cock all the time."

I placed my hands on my hips, "Awesome."

"Don't tell me you don't want to do it? I already paid him."

"Ugh, fine!"

Thomas came into the restroom and said, "So I just closed the restroom. I'll give you about ten minutes to do your thing. Then your little friend here can blow me and you can leave."

Thomas wasn't ugly. He was actually pretty cute and was fit. Which was great. I just didn't like that Steven was whoring me out. But it was what it was. I just had to go with it. It would make a good video.

"You guys can use the handicap stall at the end of the bathroom. I'll be in here cleaning. Just try not to make too much noise."

Steven and I both nodded. Then we went to the stall. Inside, Steven locked it and brought out the camera he had bought and we had previously used. From his pants he brought out the extendable tripod. "That must have been uncomfortable," I said.

His answer came as a nod.

When the camera was set up, he removed his work shirt on the hanger inside the stall. Something told he didn't want anyone to see the logo and try to link it. I got down on my knees before him and he looked down at me, "You ready?"

I gave him a nod of confirmation.

Steven pushed the record button and so it began.

Since we only had about ten minutes, I had to go at it a bit faster than I was used to. I started by opening up his pants and dropping them down to his knees. My hand gently rubbed his growing member that was inside his black briefs. Then I opened up his briefs and pulled out his cock. Slowly, I stroked the beast with my hand and pressed my lips against the tip of it. As the foreskin moved back my mouth took in the cock.

In unison, my hand stroked his cock while my mouth sucked on the upper half. Steven's hand was on the back of my head slowly guiding me. Soft moans left his mouth and his head tilted back. I gazed up at my cousin's chin as I swallowed his cock into my throat. For the next few seconds, I held his cock deep inside my throat. The muscles inside massaged the head of his cock and I heard him let out a muffled moan. "Fuck, faggot," I heard him say. He had fallen into his character of being an abusive lover.

When his cock left my throat, Steven placed his hands on the sides of my head and he said, "Hold on to my ass, fag"

My hands landed on his underwear-covered butt cheeks and Steven began to thrust. Soft moans continued to flee his mouth as he moved his pelvis back and forth at a rapid rate. He fucked my mouth as he was fucking a pussy, which was something Steven was good at. The final thrust came with him shoving the cock deep into my throat. He pressed down causing my face to rub against his pubic hair. Then he let go.

"Oh, man, you love that cock?" He said.

A combination of precum and saliva covered my lips as I looked up at him, "Yeah," was all I said.

Steven put his cock back into my mouth. And I gave it a quick suck.

Next, Steven made me stand up. He turned me around and he grabbed my butt cheek through my shorts. It was a hard grab too. He then pulled down my running shorts followed by my briefs. With them around my ankles, Steven stroked himself and dropped a line of spit down into my hole. Then he entered me, slowly of course. He continued to press inside of me until his skin pressed against mine.

Steven's left hand was on my stomach while his right hand was on my waist. Slowly, Steven began to thrust back and forth. My mouth opened and moans immediately flew out of my mouth. His thick cock slid inside me and often rubbed against my prostate. Which caused my eyes to roll back into my skull. He brought himself closer to me as he sped up. His head was next to my neck as he continued to fuck my tight hole.

"Oh fuck, that bussy of yours is so tight," I heard him say.

It was a word I didn't think I'd ever hear him say. I loved how deep he had gotten into role playing. Just as much as I loved how deep his cock was inside me.

For the next few minutes, Steven fucked my tight hole. His hands were on my waist while I was bending forward taking his thick cock.

Then i heard him say, "Fuck! I'm close."

In one swift motion, Steven pulled out his cock and stroked himself while I quickly turned around and got close to his cock. Waiting for the yummy load to come out. Steven gasps as he said, "Fuck I'm cumming," Before the first shot even flew out, I placed my lips on the tip and sucked on his cock. Steven's body jerked with each shot that flew into my mouth.

When he was done, he took out his cock and turned me towards the camera so I could show the pool of cum inside my mouth.

Steven turned off the recording and I swallowed the hefty load. "That's going to be a good video," Steven said, pulling up his underwear.

I smiled, "Damn right. It was pretty hot."

Steven had just finished zipping up his pants when Thomas knocked on the stall door. "Hey, are you guys done there?"

"Yeah, you're next buddy," Steven said after unlocking the door.

Thomas entered the stall and unzipped his pants. He popped out his dick and I got to work.

After I sucked Thomas's dick, Steven and I left the building. It was a fun experience to have done that. And Thomas enjoyed the blowjob a lot, he also left a hefty load inside of me.

Inside the car, Steven said to me, "Hey, sorry about whoring you out. I really wanted it to be a surprise."

"It's okay, I'm over it. I just kind of wish you would have just told me."

"Next time, I will."

"So bussy? You've been doing your homework."

Steven snickered, "I have, I wanted to get more into this character. You know, like in Dungeons and Dragons."

I smiled and said, "I'm glad you are. Thank you again Steven."

"No problem, let's see how the video does. Now, let's get some ice cream."

"I'd like that," Steven turned on the car and we drove off to the ice cream shop.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers