Tales of Jason Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time I sucked on Sam's cock, Steven was knocked out. I didn't think anything would wake him. It almost made me think he was dead. Which he wasn't as I could still hear his snores.

When I was ready, I took Sam's cock back into my mouth. With my right hand gripped around the shaft, twisting it passionately, I used my mouth to suck the upper half. I could hear Sam's breathing getting more shallow. He was getting close. I just needed some more time. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. The last thing I wanted was to have a mess in the library to explain.

"Oh god," I heard Sam whisper out, "I'm close." This only urged me to go faster. My hand twisted up and down at a faster pace while my mouth continued to suck on the upper half of his cock. As he drew closer to climax, his hands landed on my shoulder then moved up and down my back, almost rubbing it. In anticipation of his cumming, he grabbed my shirt, grunted and leaned forward. From his urethra, he shot his load, covering the walls of my mouth. The man let out a series of gasps as he filled my mouth with his gooey seed. His grip on my shirt was ever stronger. Then when he was done, he let go of my shirt and sat back in his chair.

Although he shot his load into my mouth, I knew there was still some left in his shaft. I opened my mouth with the plan to suck out any remaining cum when Sam stopped me by pulling up his briefs. Alkibiades then said, "Jason don't swallow. Turn to the camera with your mouth open." I did as he asked and he recorded the pool in cum in my mouth for a few seconds then ended the recording.

I sat up on my seat and swallowed the hefty load. Sam turned to me and said, "I am sorry about cumming in your mouth."

"It's no worry. I'd rather you cum in my mouth than somewhere in the library. I didn't want to have to clean the library of your splooge."

Sam laughed, "True that. Also, sorry I put my cock away. I'm pretty sensitive down there after cumming."

"It's no worries. I get it. I know a few guys who are like that."

While we talked, Alkibiades went over the video and finally said something, "Well that was a hot video. If you want, Jason, I can edit it for you."

The offer was nice, but I didn't want to snub Xavier out of a job, "No, maybe next time. I have an editor."

"Alrighty then," he handed me the phone and smiled, "That was definitely hot. You're going to get plenty of views."

"You think so?"

"I know so," Alkibiades stood up from the chair and said to Sam, "Alright, let's go. I still have some things to discuss with you."

Sam gave him a nod and said, "It was really nice meeting you Jason. I hope we see each other again."

I smiled, "Me too. Heck, here is my number," I tore a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote my number, "text me any time."

"I sure will."

Alkibiades and Sam both left. Leaving me with an erection, precum on my briefs and an unconscious cousin.

"Damn, that was hot," I said to myself.

I turned to the unconscious Steven and started to think. He wasn't going to wake up anytime soon and I was getting hungry. I needed to go home but I didn't want to leave him here. Then an idea sprung into my mind. I texted Javi.

"Hey, Javi. Are you free?"

He replied almost immediately, "Yeah. What's up?"

"I need a huge favor. Can you pick me and Steven up? Steven's unconscious by the way."

"What happened? Is he okay?"

"Yeah, he just had a caffeine crash."

"Ah, gotcha. I'll swing by. You at PCC?"

"Yup."

With that, Javi drove over to the college.

He entered the library and made his way up to the second floor. Where he found me next to sleeping Steven. "The little guy had too much caffeine, huh?" Javi said.

"Yup, you can carry him right?"

"Yeah, buddy," Javi without issue picked Steven up over his shoulder and carried him out. We thankfully were able to leave the library without being seen. As if no one was there. It made me wonder if anyone was actually there. Did Alkibiades make everyone leave?

Javi placed Steven in the back seat of his Jeep and we drove back home.

At home, Javi carried Steven over his shoulder again and went up stairs to his room where he laid him on the bed.

"Thanks, Javi. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Just make sure he isn't dead."

We both laughed. Javi then left the room.

I removed Steven's shoes and backpack. Then removed his pants, since I knew he didn't like sleeping in pants. I went to the door, turned off the lights and left Steven sleeping in just his underwear and shirt.

In the kitchen, I made myself some food and Xavier came up from the basement. "So, how did the coffee junky do?"

"Oh you know, he did like four laps around campus then crashed next to me in the library. Then I had to call Javi to come over to pick his body up."

"Fun. That must have caused a stir up at the library."

"No, it was surprisingly empty. I do have a new recording for you though."

"You didn't suck his dick while he was asleep?"

I shook my head, "No, I would never do that unless he said it was okay. Something else happened." I took out my phone and gave it to him, "The video is on there."

Xavier began to look through the video and started asking me questions like, "Who's that?" "Who's recording?" "Did you guys get caught?"

I answered all his questions, then he said, "Does he own the people at Starbucks too?"

"That's what I said. So what do you think? It's going to be a banger?"

"Definitely, I'll get to editing this guy's face."

"Thanks."

While I ate my sandwich, Xavier edited the video. We gave it a quick look then, we uploaded it.

I didn't bother to check the website after the video was uploaded. I wanted to give it some time before checking. A 24 hour period was a good idea. In the meantime, Xavier and I went to the living room and played a game on the Switch.

We played well into the evening when we heard a door open and some stomping noises coming from upstairs. The two of us looked at each other, confused and went upstairs. We walked down the hallway and saw the door to the bathroom was open. I gently opened the door and we both saw Steven, in his underwear, standing in front of the toilet urinating.

Steven noticed us and said, "Fuck I had to go!"

Xavier and I both laughed. When Steven finished he went to wash his hands and said "So what I miss?"

The two of us were now in the bathroom with him, "Like 10 hours of the day," I said to him.

Steven spun around with his hands still wet, "Ten hours! The fuck you mean ten hours?"

"Well you crashed pretty hard at the library and I even had to call Javi to come carry you out."

"Carry me out? Did anyone see?"

"Yeah, like all the girls on campus?"

"You're lying!" he cried out.

I turned to Xavier and we both laughed.

"Tell me!" Steven demanded.

"I'm joking. No, one saw us. You're fine."

Steven let out a sigh of relief and said, "Thanks," then his stomach made a loud grumble noise, "Do we have food?"

"In the kitchen,' I said. Steven bolted past us.

"Don't drink the espresso again," Xavier added.

The two of us laughed.

12