Tales of Jason Ch. 20

Story Info
Jason runs into someone at the twin's home.
3.4k words
4.31
1.2k
2
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
207 Followers

Chapter 20

The following morning I woke up to a surprise, an empty bed. I sat up in the bed and looked around the empty room. I called out for the twins but no answer. After I rubbed my eyes, I turned to the nightstand and saw a little note on my phone. It read, "We had to do something for our uncle. We'll be back in a few hours. Coffee is made and food in the fridge, if you're hungry! - The Twins!" With a smiley face at the end. The handwriting was so neat, it made wonder which twin had written it. I stood up from the bed and stretched, then put on my shorts. The first place I went to was the rest room to relieve myself.

After the pee stop, I went to the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat anything. Instead I sat in the kitchen drinking my coffee in silence.

When I finished my coffee I placed it in the sink and suddenly I had the urge to go to the bathroom again. Swiftly I made my way to the restroom.

As I dried my hands, I head a noise in the hallway. It made me think it was the twins. I unlocked the door eager to see them.

When I opened it I saw someone. It wasn't the twins. It was an older man. He was tall and thin, but muscular. He wore a gray sleeveless workout shirt with matching joggers. The man had a trimmed salt and pepper beard, "Who are you?" he said in his deep voice.

I gulped, "Hi, I'm a friend of Sam and Davis."

"Do you have a name, 'friend of Sam and Davis."

I laughed nervously, "Jason. Sorry, they left and..."

"I know who you are. They've talked about you."

My nerves calmed and I walked into the hallway, "Have they now?"

The man walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. He held up the pot offering me a cup, I said yes to him. I sat in the kitchen eyeing his figure. The man's shorts hugged his bubble butt very well. I wanted to reach out and touch it.

He placed the mug in front of me and sat across from me. "My name is Eric, I'm their uncle," he took a sip from his coffee.

I figured. I thought to myself. What could've been the alternative? A burglar? Another man they slept with?

"Nice to meet you, Eric."

"So I assume you three had sex? That is why you are here?" he said cutting to the chase of the conversation.

My face got warm from embarrassment, "How'd you know?"

"You're shirtless and wearing a pair of shorts I bought them."

I looked down at the shorts and laughed, "Oh yeah, I thought they were mine."

Eric took another sip, "They've been talking about you for a while now. I'm glad they finally came out and told you."

I gulped, "Well, it's more like one twin cough me with the other."

"Oh? Where exactly?"

"In the showers."

Eric made a fist, "I told them to not have sex in the showers."

"I'll keep that in mind in the future," I stared at the black liquid in my mug for a few seconds gathering the words for my question, "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot!"

"Why do the twins live with you?"

Eric turned his coffee mug around a few times then spoke, "I don't see the harm in you knowing, especially since you're sleeping with them. It's something they don't like to talk about. But their parents died in a car accident when they were 5 years old."

I gasped, "I'm so sorry to hear that Eric. I shouldn't have asked."

"It's fine, Jason. I don't mind talking about it. Martial arts is what helped me with their passing. Something that I was able to do with them. As their Godfather, I took them in and raised them," Eric laughed, "I didn't know what I was doing. I asked for helped everywhere. The internet, books, other parents. A lot of times I just winged it."

"I think you did a good job," I assured him, "The boys are nice guys."

"Yeah, they are. It could've been worse. They could've gotten into a gang or drugs."

"True that," I took a sip from my coffee, "So how long have you had the dojo?" wanting to shift the conversation.

"It was my Grandfather's dojo. It was established by him and his Japanese friend after World War II. Then it was passed down to my father and then me. My brother didn't want it. He didn't care too much about martial arts. He of course learned it with me growing up, but when he went to college he abandoned it for his career and his family."

"Wow, a family business. That's pretty cool," I finished my coffee, "So, did you compete?"

Eric smiled, "Of course. I've won several competitions. You wanna see my trophies and awards?"

"I'd love to see your accolades," I said.

Eric stood up. I put on my t-shirt that was on the couch and followed him out the door. We climbed down the stairs and entered his office. Eric flipped the light switch illuminating the office. In the center of the room was a wooden desk with a round carpet below it. It reminded me a bit of an executive office from the movies. Behind the desk was something interesting. It was a glass display case that housed all of Eric's accolades. We stood before the display. Eric flipped a switch and the case illuminated. It was littered with medals, trophies, belts and a displayed karate gear, and a few pictures of him when he was younger.

He pointed to one of the photos, "That was me when I was 12. I won my very first competition," he rubbed his beard, "Man, that was 31 years ago."

I did the math in my head, Eric was 43 years old. He didn't look like it either, aside from the gray hair. His head was jet back. It made me wonder if he dyed it.

"This one," he said pointing to another one, "Was with my brother at 16."

The two looked almost identical. I wondered if twins ran in the family, "What's the age difference?" I asked.

"Two years. I was the oldest. My brother always had a wicked sense of humor. He loved dark jokes."

"I do like a good dark joke," I looked through more of the pictures, "Wow, you've had an illustrious career as a martial artist. It's so cool."

Eric smiled, "Thank you, Jason. Would you like to learn?"

My eyes widened, "I would love to, but Davis told me you had no openings at the moment."

"Well, that's true. But I think I can make an acception for you."

Glee filled me, "Really? Thank you so much, Eric! I really appreciate it!"

"No problem. Plus, I'm sure the boys would love to have you around more often."

"Wait, but how much is this going to cost me?"

"Well, it's $250 a month."

I gulped.

Eric looked me up and down, "However, I think we can figure something out. A discount of sort."

I became nervous, "Like what?"

Eric placed his hand on my shoulder, "Oh I'm sure you can do something for me," he pushed me down to knees.

I was face to face with the bulge pressing against his tight sweats. It was clear I had to earn my way into his class. I had to give it my all.

I planted my hands on his thighs and moved them up and down while I rubbed my face against his bulge. It grew in size. I took a whiff of his bulge taking in the sweat and manly musk. My hands moved up his large thighs, then his hips and finally his waist where my fingers dug under the waistband. I peeled his sweats and left them just above his knees. Eric whore 2(x)ist briefs, which were primarily black but the trim was red. A brand I was unfamiliar with. His erection pressed up against the underwear and the tip of it was popping out from the waistband. I ran my tongue from his balls up his shaft, tracing it. When I reached the tip, which had been sticking out from the waistband, I licked it. My hands dug under the waistband of the underwear and pulled them down, leaving them mid thigh. His cock sprung towards me. The thing was gigantic. It was long, thick and uncut. It was probably around 9 inches, if not more, in length. The girth rivaled a water bottle. It made me wonder if I would be able to hand it.

I was able to wrap both of my hands around the shaft and still had plenty of room for my mouth. I brought my mouth to the tip and pulled back the foreskin to reveal the purplish colored tip. A bead of precum hung out of the urethra. I licked it then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. Slowly, I moved my head back and forth while my hands stroked the large cock.

As I sucked, on possibily the largest and thickest cock I've ever sucked, I did my best to take more of it into my mouth. Eventually, I was able to remove one hand which was used to caress his hairy ass cheeks. A moan left Eric's mouth. I slurped on the cock at a steady rate with the end goal of being able to deep throat it.

The other hand was free. The long cock was nearing my throat. I continued to suck on the large cock while staring up at him. Eric would moan and gasp. Jerk his head back and roll his eyes as I pleased his cock. He ended up removing his sleeveless shirt, exposing his hairy upper welt built upper body. He had a six pack and large pecs. The man stayed in shape.

My jaw began to hurt but I didn't care. I liked the challenge. With my right hand, I cupped his balls and moved my head forward. The large cock slid past my tongue and into my throat. I gagged a bit but quickly recovered. My nose was pressed up his bushy pelvis. The pubic hairs tickled my nose. Eric's hand was behind my head pressing me further into his skin. My eyes watered. A loud moan left his mouth. Then he released my head.

The long cock left my throat and out my mouth. My jaw and throat hurt from it. Eric looked down at me and said, "You're face is so red."

I laughed as I stroked his saliva covered cock, "So I'm getting that discount?"

A smile grew on his face, "Stand up, Jason."

I rose to my feet. Eric pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Next, he pulled down my shorts. "I see you're wearing, Davis' briefs."

He even knew what underwear they wore. I thought to myself.

My answer came as a nod. Eric turned me around and bent me over his desk. The next thing I felt was his large hands pull the underwear down. Then the unexpected, Eric parted my cheeks and I felt his tongue against my hole. Immediately, moans flew out of my mouth. My eyes closed and my hands turned into fists.

A final long moan left my mouth then Eric stopped. He stood back up and slapped both of my cheeks. He then removed his joggers and underwear and sat down on his desk chair. He slapped his thigh one hand while using the other to stroke his long cock, "Come on over here."

I lifted myself off the desk and knelt down on the chair. Each of my knees were on the sides of his thighs. Eric had one hand on my lower back and the other on my right butt cheek. His hand was so large he held the entirety of my cheek. Eric's hand moved to my other butt cheek and then lowered my tight hold onto his cock. I winced as the tip of his cock pressed against the entrance, but he continued to slide through. The long and thick cock slid inside my rectum. An exasperated grunt left my moan.

Eric and I's eyes locked as I began to move my pelvis up and down. The pain faded and the pleasure came flooding in. His large hands were clamped to my soft butt cheeks. Eric leaned forward and peppered my chest with kisses as I fucked him. His tongue ran up my stomach. His hands slid up my slender body and stopped at my nipples where he began to play with them. This caused me to moan more.

Eric had plenty of experience and it made me question his sexuality. How many men had he slept with over the years. It made me wonder if he had sex with the twins.

A hard slap was felt on my butt cheek. Which caused me to cry out. He continued to slap my cheeks. It encouraged me to speed up.

I stopped moving when I felt Eric's hands on the back of my thighs. I sat on his cock as he stood up off the chair while carrying me by my legs. For support I brought my hands around his neck. Eric carried me to his desk where he pushed everything off of it. Carefully, he placed me down on the desk. It was his turn to be in control. My ankles hung on his shoulders then Eric began to thrust.

Immediately, moans and cries flew out of my mouth as Eric moved his pelvis back and forth at a rapid rate. The desk itself began to move as he continued. I used my right hand to grip the edge of the desk. I didn't want to move for him. My other hand stroked my cock.

Eric leaned forward and planted his hands to my sides as he sped up. I couldn't form words as his large cock slid inside my tight hole. The amount of pleasure that was happening between us was plentiful. I wondered who would cum first, me or him.

A large grunt came out of Eric making me think he would be the first to cum. But it was actually me. My cum shot out of my cock and splattered on my stomach and chest. Eric bent down and licked off a line of my cum.

Another loud grunt. Eric stood straight for a brief moment as his body jerked. I felt an explosion of cum in my rectum. Eric bent forward gasping as he filled my hole with his gooey load. His hand was wrapped around my wrist and it grew tighter as he climaxed. Eric let out a long grunt as the final shot came out.

Eric kissed and licked my upper body. He licked off all of my cum from my upper body then stood up. My legs fell and hung over the desk. I actually couldn't feel them that much since the blood had flown down. The large cock was pulled out allowing me to sit up with Eric's aid.

Eric looked down at me with a satisfied smile on his face, "I think I'm going to need to clean my desk."

I looked down and saw some of his cum was on the desk. I looked up at him and said, "I think I can help with that."

My hands slid up his body going over the ridges that were his abs. The forest of hair bruised through my fingers. Then they moved back down to his lower body where I grabbed his hairy large ass cheeks. Eric still carried his smile, "I'm glad you enjoyed that."

"You know, you're the oldest guy I've ever had sex with," I said as I grabbed his ass cheek.

"Oh yeah? I'm glad I have that title. Did you enjoy it?"

I bit my lower lip, "Hell yeah. I haven't been fucked like that in a while."

Eric stepped back and reached for his underwear and slipped them on. Then he walked around the desk and headed for a cabinet. The doors of the cabinet opened and I saw a shelf full of alcohol. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured it into a glass.

"Do you drink?" He said.

"No, I'm underage," I gazed at his broad back. The man was well shaped and had plenty of muscle. I couldn't believe I had sex with him.

He turned and said, "One drink won't kill you."

I gulped and said, "Alright."

I got off the desk and put my underwear on then walked to him. Eric turned around holding two glasses, with his right hand he handed me a glass. Our glasses clinked and I brought the glass to my lips for a sip. But that's when Eric placed his hand under the glass and pushed it up causing the drink to all enter my mouth. The liquid burned all the way down my throat. Eric laughed and swallowed his drink hole then placed the drink on the desk. "I love taking a shot after sex."

Eric walked past me and sat down on his office chair.

I turned to face him and said, "So I have a question."

He leaned back in the chair and raised his feet to the edge of the table, "I'm all ears."

"Have you and the twins..."

"No," he interrupted. "They are my nephews and I treat them like my sons. I would never have sex with them. And I always kept my sexual stuff away from them. They know that I am gay and I know that they are gay. Does that cover your curiosity?"

He sounded upset. It was clear the question made him think that way, "I'm sorry for asking, it was just on my mind."

Eric smiled, "No worries, Jason. I understand the curiosity. But I must ask you for a favor."

"Anything."

"Keep what happened in this room between us. The twins really like you and I don't want them to think I am taking you away from them."

"I will," I sat down at the edge of the desk next to his feet. I grabbed one of his feet and placed it on my lap where I began to massage it, "So, you think after that good fuck you can take me on as a student?"

"Like I said earlier, we are currently full," I frowned, "However, I think I can make an exception. But let the twins ask me."

"Gotcha!"

After the conversation, I helped Eric clean his desk and then I went to take a quick shower. Eric was in the lockerroom waiting for me when I got out of shower, "I think I'm going to go home," I said to him.

"Do you need a ride?"

"Sure."

I followed Eric out back to the garage. The only thing in the garage was a motorcycle, it looked like a Harley. "You ever been on a motorcycle?" He said.

I shook my head, "no, I have not."

He winked, "First time for everything," the two of us walked to the bike. He handed me a helmet then he put on his. I hopped on in the back seat while Eric sat in the driver's seat. The gate of the garage opened as he revved the engine.

"Wrap your arms around my waist," Eric said.

I followed his instructions, then he said "Firmer, I don't want you to fall."

I held him closer. I felt a bit nervous as I had never been on a motorcycle before. He revved the bike one last time then we took off.

It felt absolutely amazing to be on a motorcycle. The cold air against my bare skin, the speed of the bike, Eric's warmth.

The bike made a stop in my driveway, where I got off. I handed him the helmet and said, "Thanks for Eric."

Eric grinned, "Any time, Jason. I'll see you around?"

I smiled, "Of course."

Eric drove off. I stared at him as he drove away. When he turned I walked towards the house.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
207 Followers