Tales of Kelly's Cunt Ch. 01

Story Info
These are the Tales of Kelly's Cunt.
2.7k words
4.45
23.6k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fjim87
fjim87
27 Followers

My name is Jim, I recently took an early retirement and moved into a different home in a quiet neighborhood. Most all of my neighbors are retired and older.

There was one exception, my next door neighbor Kelly. Kelly is in her early 50's, 5'2, long blonde hair that almost reaches her ass, decent looking, 110 pounds. Kelly almost always dresses in baggy sweats and hoodies. She told me this was because she burned easily. The few times she wore jeans and a T shirt I could tell she had a killer body under those clothes. Tiny tits but an awesome ass.

We chatted almost daily and I made a few passes at her but she always politely rejected my advances. She informed me she was still in love with her husband (he had two years left of a six year prison sentence) and was also in an online relationship. That's the boring background, now I can get to the day that everything changed.

Kelly came over about mid morning dressed in her usual baggy attire. She was really bummed. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that Mark and Tom (husband and BF) had been all over her ass about stupid shit that she could nothing about.

We chatted a bit about the issues than out of the blue she looked at me and asked "Do you have any weed?" She explained it would would mellow her out and relieve the tension she was feeling.

I told her yes, I had some but I also had something that might work a little better. She asked what that would be and I replied, "Molly." She perked right up at that and said she hadn't had Molly in forever and she would love some.

I got up and got the Molly and bought it back and set it on the table in front of her. She opened the bottle and shook out two pills. I looked and her and asked if she was sure that she wanted to do two, told her they were pretty potent. She just smiled, said she was good and popped them both in her mouth and swallowed. I said OK but your staying here for a awhile so I know your not gonna pass out. She was fine with that and I said why don't we go in the living room and watch a movie and relax.

We moved to the couch and sat next to each other and I found some soft porn on Netflix. After about ten minutes I saw Kelly visibly relaxing so decided to see how far she would go. I put my arm around her and draped my hand over her left tit. Started to lightly caress her tit through her hoodie. Kelly leaned into me a little tighter so I had better access and I got bolder and cupped her tit while pulling her in closer yet.

Kelly whispered "That feels so good."

Caution to the wind, I whispered back, "Take your top off so I can see your tits babe."

Kelly sat up, grabbed her hoodie and the T shirt and pulled them over her head. Two of the prettiest 34 inch titties you ever saw popped free. Firm, standing proud, no sag, topped with perky pencil eraser nipples.

That was it, I pushed her onto her back, took one nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling while rolling the other between my thumb and finger. Kelly gasped and let out a little moan, put her hands on my head and pulled me harder onto her tit. I kept sucking and fondling, moving from tit to tit. Kelly's moans getting more distinct as I continued. I was moving my free hand up her thigh tracing a path to her pussy as I continued to tease her nipples.

Kelly spread her legs to give better access and I used it. In seconds my hand was against her pussy. I could feel the heat through her sweat pants. The crotch was damp so I knew she wanted more. I started rubbing her pussy through her sweatpants and Kelly was almost panting she was so horny.

I stood up, took her hands and pulled her up and led her to the bedroom. I got her to the bed and pushed her onto it so her legs were over the edge. I looked into her eyes and said, "Kelly, I want to eat you out."

She moaned and gasped "Yes, please!"

I removed her shoes and socks then took hold of the sweatpants and her panties and tugged them down and off. I looked and said "Holy Shit" she had a huge hairy bush! Kelly looked at me and apologized, said her husband forbade her to trim it till he was free. I was good with that and proceeded to get on my knees between her legs. I put her legs on my shoulders, reached around and grabbed a tit with each hand and got face to face with Kelly's cunt. The lips were parted, clit hard and sticking out and juices flowing. I blew lightly on Kelly's clit and she shuddered.

"What do you want me to do Kelly?" I asked.

She moaned her reply, "Eat me, please eat me, make me cum, please!"

"Do you want me to eat your cunt Kelly?" I asked.

"Please don't use that word, Jim, its nasty" she whispered.

I blew lightly on her clit and gave it just a tiny lick with the tip of my tongue. "Tell me to lick your cunt and I will Kelly" I told her.

"I can't say that, Jim, please don't make me" she begged.

I blew on her clit again and this time sucked it in for just a second. She bucked hard against my mouth wanting more. "Tell me Kelly and I will give you what you want."

Her resistance broke, "EAT MY CUNT YOU MOTHERFUCKER, LICK ME TILL I CUM YOU BASTARD," Kelly screamed.

I dove in, sucking her clit into my mouth as hard as could, nibbling on it with my teeth and batting it with my tongue. Kelly didn't last thirty seconds.

"I'M CUMMING, OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING" she cried as her hips bucked up into my face. She came like a geyser, squirting her cum onto my face and all over the bed. I kept sucking on her clit and her second orgasm came on the heels of the first. Kelly collapsed on her back, panting, mumbling.

I sat back on my heels and admired the view. Kelly's cunt, wide open, cum dripping out of it. I stood and looked down at her and asked her, "Ready for some cock babe?"

"Oh, fuck yes " she replied.

"Get up into the bed and close your eyes hun" I told her. Kelly scooted up the bed, got her head on the pillows and closed her eyes. "Keep you eyes closed till I tell you to you open them Kelly" She nodded that she understood.

I pulled off my cum soaked T shirt, unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the button to my shorts. Kicked off my sandals and let my shorts drop around my ankles and stepped out of them, My cock was rock hard and standing straight and proud. Its not a mammoth cock but it does measure out at eight and a half inches and 4 inches around. I got on the bed and straddled Kelly's chest. I moved up until my knees were tucked up into her armpits. I grabbed my cock and pointed it at Kelly's head and said, "You can open your eyes now."

Her eyes opened and got wide, "Holy shit" she exclaimed, "is that real?"

I gave her my best smile and said "Its real and it wants you to be its friend, why don't you give it a kiss?"

Kelly bent her head forward and gave the tip of my cock a kiss. From there she proceeded to lick it from the base to the tip. Every time she got to the tip she tongue fucked the slit of my dick. After a few minutes of this she took me into her mouth and started bobbing her head. As she sucked she had one hand caressing my balls and the other tickling my asshole. I was pretty impressed with her cock sucking skills and rewarded her efforts by reaching back and stroking her clit.

Kelly was grinding her pelvis into my hand and groaning as my dick slipped back and forth into her mouth. Suddenly she took her hands from my balls and ass and pushed me back. As my dick slipped from her mouth Kelly looked at me and said "Fuck me, fuck me now, I need your dick in my cunt."

I spread her legs and got myself into position and told her "Guide it in baby, put it where you need it."

Kelly grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her cunt. "Take it a little slow at first" she told me, " I've never had a cock as big as yours."

I eased the head of my cock in and Kelly gave a little gasp as it stretched her cunt open. Her cunt was hot, slick with her juices and super tight. I had slid about 5 inches of it in when her facial expression changed and I knew I was in virgin territory. I kept slowly pushing until finally my balls were resting against her ass.

"Jesus Christ, Jim, I think your cock just touched my tonsils from the bottom!" Kelly exclaimed with a slight giggle.

In response to that I put her legs over my shoulders, pulled out until only the head was left in and then pushed in again hitting her clit on the down stroke. "

"OH FUCK" Kelly cried out, "Fuck me Jim, give me your cock baby, do it to me!"

I started giving her long steady strokes, bottoming out on her clit each time. Kelly was actually panting after just a few strokes.

"JIM, I'M GONNA CUM, DON'T STOP, HUN, OH FUCK, I'M CUUUMMMING!" Kelly almost screamed.

I left my cock against her clit until her orgasm subsided. I looked into her eyes and asked her "Ready to finish this Kelly"

"Yes, yes, please, I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy" she answered.

I grabbed her feet with my hands and pinned them to the bed by her head. Then I started pumping, Hard, gaining speed with each thrust. My cock going deeper then it ever had.

"FUCK" Kelly cried out, "Your ripping me in half, don't stop, harder, fuck my cunt Jim!"

I now gave it everything I had, I could my balls tightening up and knew I was close. Kelly knew it too, meeting my every thrust. "Kelly, cum with me, do it Kelly, I want you to cum with me" I croaked out.

"I'm right there" she told me. Suddenly I felt her stiffen and her orgasm was on her, "AHHHHHH, I'M CUMMING AGAIN, JIM, OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, FILL ME JIM, I NEED TO FEEL YOUR CUM IN ME."

That was it, I buried my cock deep and let loose. Rope after rope of hot thick cum jetted into Kelly's cunt.

"YES" she screamed out, "I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM AND I'M STILL CUMMING" she cried out.

I finally felt the last of my load drizzle out and left my cock in her. Kelly shuddered a few times then collapsed onto the mattress. I let go of her legs and gently lay on top of her. I could feel our mixed cum oozing out around my now half hard dick Kelly grabbed my head and locked her mouth on mine. We kissed deeply, passionately.

Kelly broke away and and said" Thank you, babe, that was most intense sex I have ever had!"

I chuckled and replied ""Hun, that was just the lets get to know each other round. Next round we get into some serious sex!"

I slipped my cock out of her with an audible popping sound and looked at Kelly's cunt. It was a mess, wide open, cum drooling out of it and running down her ass crack. Pubic hair all matted and tangled and soaked. I grabbed my phone and got a picture of that. Then I reached down and got a big gob of the cum mixture on two fingers.

"Open wide Kelly, time for your vitamins and minerals" I told her. She opened her mouth and I stuck my cum covered fingers into it.

Kelly greedily sucked off the cum and swallowed. "I always gag on Marks cum" she told me "But yours taste really good!"

I laid back on the bed and Kelly snuggled up beside me. As we laid there she filled me on her life story, lost her cherry in high school, met and married Mark, daughter, grown and living a few blocks away. Living off a trust fund that was managed by her mom because of Marks past. As she was talking I was gently tweaking one of her nipples.

She reciprocated by reaching down and stroking my half hard cock. She got kind of quiet and then with a quick move she straddled me and began rubbing her pussy against my now hard cock.

"I'm ready to fuck again" she stated and with that she positioned my cock at the mouth of her pussy and sat down quick. Kelly took it all the way the base and started pumping. She would do three or four half strokes then come out all the way to the head then take it all in again.

"So good, so fucking good" Kelly mumbled.

After a few minutes I pushed her off, she looked at me in confusion until I told her, "Turn around, reverse cowgirl, baby." She turned around, remounted and impaled herself again. One hand on my knee for balance, the other playing with my sack. She found her rhythm and I was mesmerized by her ass. I could see her tight little rosebud winking and made a mental note to investigate that further.

Kelly was picking up speed and making low growling sounds so I knew she was getting ready to cum. My load was getting close too. I pushed her off my cock, got her on her hands and knees and spread her legs wide. She knew what was coming.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, Jim, shove it in and fuck me hard!" Kelly panted.

I obliged her and with one fast hard thrust hit bottom. "Grab your clit and rub babe, and don't stop till you cum" I told her. Her hand went down to her pussy and she started stroking her clit as I fucked her.

"Ugg, Ugg, Ugg" she grunted every time I bottomed out in her box. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and fucked her even harder as my load got closer. "I'M GONNA CUM" she screamed, "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING YOU FUCKER, DON'T STOP, POUND MY CUNT, CUM WITH ME YOU BASTARD."

That was all took to send me over the edge. "I'm cumming Kelly, take my load you bitch" I felt my cock spurt out rope after rope of hot thick cum deep into her hole. Kelly quivered and shook as her orgasm subsided. We both collapsed on the bed spent.

Kelly glanced at the clock and said "Oh fuck, I have to go. Mom is gonna be at my place in an hour and I have to shower."

She jumped up and started gathering her clothes and getting dressed. "Kelly, one thing before you go" I said. She looked over at me and I told her " You be here tomorrow, ten AM, bring your make up kit, and don't be wearing those baggy clothes, understand? If you disobey me there will be consequence's" Than I gave her a wink.

She came over, gave me a quick peck on the lips and said "See you in the morning babe."

This is my first foray into erotic writing, please let me know what you think and be kind with the criticism. I have many more chapters to add to the Tales of Kelly's Cunt. As much as I wish the Tale's were true, they are all a product of a very vivid imagination

fjim87
fjim87
27 Followers