Tales of Lupo Ch. 02: Rebekah's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was kneeling, her head turned down to the floor. She had taken her dressing gown off and was wearing sheer stockings, lacy knickers and a silk camisole top, all black. Her hair was tied back in a tight ponytail pleat. She held two black silk scarves in her hand. She looked up with an almost pleading expression. Her lips, coloured in newly applied light pink lipstick parted, but she uttered no sound.

Although we had talked about this before, I hadn't realised until that moment just how much she longed to be a submissive. Or rather, how much she had longed for someone to be a submissive for. The warm fire glow gave her a truly serene look. I knew immediately that I had to satisfy her desire for this alter ego. I had researched a bit so understood some of the basic desires and I was actually flattered that I had been 'chosen' in this way.

I placed the trays back down and went towards her, standing over her.

"Is my Lupo hungry?" I asked softly.

She nodded.

I knelt and took one of the black silk scarves, tying it around her head as a blindfold. She did not move a millimetre. I used the other scarf to tie her wrists together. I wasn't sure whether they should be behind her or in front. I opted for front, concerned about comfort although I perhaps shouldn't worry about things like that. It was baby steps for me as her 'Dom' in any case, so she should understand if I made a few mistakes. I quickly thought through what I needed to do next, trying to keep cool. She'd taken me a bit by surprise but I should have perhaps known she may want this. For her, I was happy to take my part, however clumsily it may play out!

She remained silent whilst I went and fetched our food. Her head was still bowed so I placed a finger under her chin, signalling for her to raise her head. I cut a scallop in two and offered a half to her lips. She remained still. I pressed it against her mouth, she didn't open. I thought for a second why she wouldn't accept it. I soon worked it out.

"My Lupo can eat now." I instructed.

She parted her lips and I popped the scallop in, tapping my finger underneath her chin as a signal to eat. She began to chew, slowly. My own mouth was watering as I watched her. I popped the other

half in my own mouth. I was right, it really was the best Scotland could offer. The succulent seafood sweet whilst still tasting of the salty sea. It was delicious; Lupo's lips were wet as the scallop sent her tastebuds into overdrive.

I cut another and offered, tapping her chin again to signal that she was allowed to eat. I could sense the eroticism of all this, although having control like that was not really part of my nature. However, there was something extremely sensual and I had a real feeling of intense pleasure.

A piece of chorizo next. I ran it slowly along her lips knowing that its strong flavour was in direct contrast to the scallop but would really make her mouth water. I knew that she would be dying to lick her lips and would be struggling to hold back. I saw her swallow. I leaned in and licked along her lips with my tongue, tasting the saltiness. She let out a little moan as her mouth parted slightly. I offered her the chorizo again and signalled as before.

This continued until the plates were empty. Well apart from the rocket leafs that the scallops and chorizo had sat on. I reckoned that these would be too difficult to feed to her in this way. I popped a leaf into my own mouth and immediately grimaced at its bitterness. I had been right; the bitter leafs may have spoilt this. As often, a wicked thought passed through my mind.

I picked up another leaf and tapped her chin. Her lips parted. She would have no idea what I was offering next; I wanted to see her reaction. She took the strongly flavoured leaf into her mouth and recoiled as the taste buds at the back were hit by the extreme bitterness. She shook her head silently communicating her displeasure. I laughed and she bowed her head down again.

I picked up a glass of wine and offered it to her. She shook her head probably expecting another bitter leaf.

"Lupo," I said sternly. "Open your mouth!"

She did as I said as I tilted the glass and let some of the liquid into her. She swallowed down. I wiped her lips dry with a napkin then fetched the next course.

I started with a piece of venison, pink with blood and juice. I could tell she was enjoying every bitefull. We devoured the steaks in turn, the meat melting in our mouths. Now and then I'd pop in a vegetable or scoop up some of the sauce, the sharp brambles affecting a grimacing response each time. I had imagined our meal together, laughing over the wine, talking away, telling stories, complimenting each mouthful, each saying how much we wished it could always be like this. However, this was entirely different to what I had imagined but equally as enjoyable. The sensual nature of the whole play was very, very erotic.

I cleared our plates and paused to look at her. I wasn't sure what to do next. I was still recovering from before. I had no idea what she expected or would want and, with my own inexperience of this, I did not know how I should behave. If I asked for any clues the play would be shattered.

I sat beside her, about to remove her blindfold.

"Did my Lupo enjoy her dinner?" I asked.

"No!" she replied tersely.

I was a bit taken aback. I wasn't sure what she meant. Had I played my part all wrong? I was really confused. She looked like she was enjoying the food.

"Why? Why not? What was wrong?" I began to feel a bit annoyed. Annoyed and let down.

"I didn't like it!" she said loudly.

"But I thought.."

"You think you can cook, but you can't." she said sternly. "The scallops were overdone, that other stuff was awful, the steak tasted like raw meat gone bad and the sauce was gloopy! Well you did ask. So there it is, I didn't like it!"

"But I..."

"You're a rubbish cook! There I've said it! It's what I think!"

I was deflated. She was being so rude. I hadn't expected that of her. She was behaving like a brat. Why was she being like this? Then it struck me - 'behaving like a brat!' That's exactly what she was doing. She was being a brat! I remembered once she told me that she was one. She was now telling me what to do next, without being explicit. She was a brat, and needed to be treated as one!

"Oh that's what you think? Really, after all the effort I went to. You really are a rude person. I can't believe you would say things like that to me. Call yourself a submissive? If you are one, treat me with respect!" My tone was strict, not aggressive but with a slight hint of anger.

She shook her head in defiance.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her over me. I was in a kneeling position and I placed her facedown, her stomach over my knees. Her tied hands were stretched out in front of her head, her bottom just off my right leg.

I looked down at her taking everything in. Again, I knew that this was one of her fantasies but I hadn't expected to be doing this on this short trip together. Her outstretched hands had grasped a cushion to grip. Her neck was exposed by her ponytailed hair. I could feel her boobs soft against the outside of my left thigh, the silky camisole top loosely brushing against them, her nipples firm as they hung low. Her lacy knickers showed off her bottom perfectly, her stockings and suspender belt providing a perfect frame.

My own excitement was rising, my cock stiffening underneath her. I could feel my face reddening, my breathing deepening and heart beating faster.

I slid her knickers down to expose her bottom, pale against the black clothing but bathed in the flickering firelight. There was obviously no surprise in what was happening this time, she knew exactly what to expect. I saw her fingers clutch the cushion tighter.

I slapped down, quite hard but not with force. There was a loud crack, her fingers tightened more, her lips pursed in. I smacked again, twice in quick succession. I paused, seeing my handprints form in pink on her white flesh. She puffed out a breath, followed by a quiet moan.

I pulled her knickers lower, fully exposing her bottom. I adjusted her position raising her hips higher. My brain was buzzing, my cock hard but firmly pushed down by her weight. I wasn't sure how long this would continue, or how it would end but I was willing to find out.

I raised my hand and smacked down, one cheek then the next. About six hits in quick succession. I stopped to check her reaction. She was stifling a scream, holding in the pain, which I hoped was only a stinging tingling sensation. Her fingers dug in deeply, her legs and bottom tensed in. I couldn't believe the impact that this was having on me, let alone imagine how she would be feeling. I placed my hand gently on her bottom, smoothing over her skin, feeling it relax and soften. Her hips parted as my hand moved down to the back of her leg, an involuntary invitation to touch. My hand slid up between her thighs, she pushed back to meet it.

She shuddered as the lips of her pussy met with my hand. I pressed in with my fingers, finding her the wettest that I had ever felt her. I slipped a finger around to her clit. She gasped at its touch. I think that I could have made her cum right then but I knew this had to be repeated a few times. Take her to the edge, then back. That's what she craved. This was to be her reward for being my Submissive.

In a sharp movement I withdrew my fingers and slapped down again, paused, then another twice. Her breathing quickened. She wriggled around, an intense pleasure flowing through her. I smacked some more, quickly and intensely. I was feeling myself getting carried away but stopped myself. My own breathing was quickening. Had I not emptied myself twice earlier the intense eroticism of this would have triggered me off beneath her.

I lowered my hand between her legs again, this time spending longer exploring inside and circling her clit. Her breathing found a hard steady rhythm and I knew that she was tightening inside, edging closer to her orgasm. 'One more time' I thought, 'then she can be released.'

I smacked in a slow rhythm this time, building up gradually, guiding her body. The smacks were not hard, aimed more centrally rather than at a single cheek at a time, tapping against her pussy, reddened and engorged. Her little noises that she had previously stifled were becoming clearer and louder now, her breathing short sharp sucks in and hard blows out. She was close. I raised the tempo and force a little. I could feel her tighten, her fingers digging deep into the cushion which she was now holding in the air, her tied arms pushing upwards, arching her back. She was at her limit. I needed to let her go.

"Say please!" I demanded.

She shook her head.

"Say please I said!"

She shook her head again. What was I doing wrong? I was her Dom, she should be doing as I said. My mind puzzled momentarily then I focussed. This was her reward. She wasn't begging me for it, she needed to be given it. To be given it by me.

"My Lupo can cum now!" I moved my hand quickly between her legs as I felt her compress me in.

Every part of her tightened. Her back arched upwards, her boobs pressing forward, the cheeks of her bottom sucking me inwards, her thighs squeezing tightly. She twisted her hips around uncontrollably as the waves of fire rushed through her. She jarred in my arms, compressing even tighter, never really relaxing out. Oxygen blasted through her body and through her mind.

I whipped off her blindfold, I wanted to see her expression. Her eyes were blackened, her pupils dilated, deep pools of darkness. The look was of wanton desire; a deep, deep desire that had just been sated.

I felt her relax out, but then tense again with an aftershock. She looked directly at me, mouthing 'thank-you' before clenching again as another wave passed. She smiled and whispered "Wow."

I held her as she recovered fully before lifting her off me to lie by the fire. She looked down at my boxer shorts.

"Your turn?" she asked, half rhetorically.

I shook my head, my erection had subsided.

"No, I'm fine. That was intense. I haven't any energy left." I leaned in and kissed her. She nodded in understanding, and possibly in relief.

***

We lay next to each other for a while, my brain trying to comprehend what I had just done. It was confusing, was I in control? Was it she? Who was leading who? In the end, I gave up and accepted the sheer pleasure of it all. It really had been a wildly erotic adventure, well at least for me, and for Lupo. Tame, possibly by others' 'standards' but fine for us.

It still wasn't late but I felt exhausted. The fire was dying down so I placed a couple of larger logs in to keep it going through the night. I signalled to her "Let's go up". She nodded in response and we climbed the ladder. We lay naked together, gazing up through the window in the roof. The clouds had cleared, the sky was a deep dark indigo. Our eyes adjusted and the stars began to appear. A few at first, then more, faintly in the beginning then brightening. After a few minutes, there were millions of them. With no light pollution, a clear cloudless frosty night, a slither of a waning moon, the night sky was vast above us.

I pulled her tight into me, kissing her forehead. I shuffled a blanket across, enveloping our two bodies together. This is us. This is where we belong. This was our forever.