The Need

Story Info
I take care of what is mine.
2.3k words
4.56
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You called me while I was at work and while I'm always happy to hear you voice, I was especially grateful for a distraction from an especially mundane day. Our conversation was short, just the average mid-day check in, but I could tell in your voice that the need had been building. You were getting stuck in your head, lost in your emotions, nearly succumbing to the temptation to lose your identity and your place.

We had been through this before, and I had learned to recognize the signs before things became too overwhelming for you. I knew what you needed.

When we got off the phone I took a few moments to make my plans before texting you, "I am going to stop by the store after work, but I will be home no later than 6pm. I want you to be wearing a bra, garter belt, stockings and heels. All black. Make yourself pretty for me: hair and makeup done. Take care of your regular preparations and be ready for when I come for you. Do not worry about dinner. I will take care of it after."

Your reply was simple, "Yes sir." But, I could almost see the relief and excitement I was sure was on your face.

I got home right at 6 and walked in to find you waiting for me at the door, dressed as I had instructed. I didn't even close the door behind me before dropping my shopping bag, stepping to you, grabbing the back of your head and pulling your mouth to mine. Our tongues danced and explored as I pulled you tight against me, one hand buried in your hair the other firmly clutching your ass. I felt your hands on my back, nails digging to claw at my skin even through my shirt.

After a moment I grabbed your shoulders and pushed you a step back. "Let me look at you," I growled. You stood there obediently while I let my eyes appreciate your body. "Turn around." You did, letting me see how well the panties you'd chosen highlighted your ass.

I grunted, fully consumed by my ape-brain and unable to formulate adequate words. I stepped up behind you wrapping one arm around your waist and running my other hand up your throat, pushing your chin up until your head rested against my shoulder. "You chose well," I growled in your ear.

"Thank you, sir," you said.

"Turn around and stay here. I have a little present for you."

I closed the door and reached into the bag to pull out the first little gift I had gotten for you. I held it up for you to see. It was a simple black collar with a little silver clasp. One one side in silver lettering was a single word, "MINE."

"I saw this the other day and have been thinking how good it would feel to see you wearing it. I just had to go back and get it for you," I said. Your eyes lit with excitement as you eyed your new collar. Expectantly you lifted your chin, exposing your neck for me to put the collar around your throat. I gently wrapped the collar around your neck, cinching it tight, just before the level of discomfort. I could also see worry and stress evaporate from your body as the truth of your ownership registered in your mind.

I traced the edge of your collar with a finger tip before wrapping a hand around your throat. I squeezed, not enough pressure to cut off your air, but just enough to remind you that I could. I kept my grip firm as I let my thumb graze the skin of your neck. Your lips parted just a bit and your breath caught in your throat for a second in that cute little way you do when you get really excited.

It was then that I realized my need as well. I had known, the moment I heard you on the phone, that you needed this reminder, that you needed to feel my hands on you. And I was eager to provide you what you needed that night. I had been so focused on what you needed that I had not paid attention to my own need.

It was then with my hand around your throat, the feel of your pulse on my fingers, and your eyes locked on mine that I realized that just as much as you needed to feel my hands on you, I needed to feel your body beneath me.

"How hard?" I asked.

You understood the question. We had established this rule long before. At times I gave you the choice, allowed you to pick between one and ten to determine how firm you wanted me to be. One generally consisted of a light spanking. Ten generally meant you were unable to go out in public for a few days.

"I trust you, sir," you said.

I smiled, "Oh you are a needy little thing today, aren't you?"

"Yes sir," you said with an adorable amount of desperation.

I tightened my grip on your throat and swung my other hand, slapping your across your face. The sudden shift to violence must have taken you by surprise because you gasped and tears immediately formed in your eyes.

"You got stuck in that little head of your again, didn't you?" I asked. I didn't give you time to answer before I slapped you again. "You let yourself think too much of yourself. Started wondering who you are, what you are good for. Didn't you?"

"Yes sir."

I slapped you twice more, once on each cheek. "But I have told you what you are, haven't I?"

"Yes sir."

Again my hand met your face. Your cheeks were starting to turn red and splotchy. "And what did I tell you that you are?"

"Yours sir."

"That's right. Mine." I placed my hand gently on your cheek, letting my thumb stoke you lightly. "Position One" I said.

Obediently you got on your knees, put your hands behind your back, and opened your mouth. I pulled my dick, already hard with anticipation, out of my pants and held it down against your chin. I stayed like that for a few moments, maintaining eye contact.

"Suck" I commanded.

Immediately you took my dick in your mouth and began slowly bobbing your head up and down. I saw the pride in your eyes when you heard me groan as I felt your tongue slide down my shaft.

"Good girl," I said as I wrapped my hands around the back of your head, nesting my fingers into your hair. "Now relax your throat."

You did and when I pulled your head down onto my cock I could feel the tip break through the barrier of your throat. "Stick your tongue out" I ordered. I kept pushing your head down until I could feel your tongue brushing against my balls.

I held your head still and pulled my hips back before ramming myself back down your throat. I fucked your throat roughly, with no remorse, until tears were streaming down your face and you started making little choking, gagging noises. Your face had started to turn red and your eyes bulged by the time I released my grip from your head. You pulled back gasping and sputtering, fighting to regain your breath. You gathered yourself quickly and returned to position, mouth open and eyes locked in mine.

"Whose mouth is that?" I asked.

"Yours sir."

"And what do I get to do with it?"

" Whatever you want, sir."

"Good girl. Crawl to the couch and bend over the couch arm. I think you need a few marks to help you remember whose you are."

You crawled on your hands and knees to the living room couch, stood and leaned over the arm, leaving your ass in the air. I followed behind you, enjoying the motion of your ass, removing my belt as I walked. I folded the belt in half, holding it on one hand. I place my other hand on the small of your back.

"Over the next couple of days, when it hurts to sit, I want you to think about this. I want you to remember what you allowed me to do to you. Remember WHY you let me do this to you. Remember that this is my right. You are my property to use as I see fit. And that your only role in life is to bring me pleasure. When those doubts and insecurities come along I want you to look at the bruises I am about to give you and remember that you are successful in being obedient to me, and nothing else matters."

"Yes sir," you said.

And then I struck. The belt made a crisp smacking sound as it landed across your ass. You let out a short yelp, but then clenched your teeth tight, determined to not scream.

I laid into the whipping with fervor. I layered your ass and the back of your thighs with a criss-crossing pattern of angry, red stripes. By the sixth strike you were grunting between clenched teeth. By the fifteenth blow you had given up pretense and screamed with every following strike.

I lost count after that, but after several minutes little beads of sweat were forming on my forehead and my arm was starting to tire. I tossed the belt to the side and rested my hand on your ass. You flinched at first to my touch, but relaxed as you felt my fingers gliding over your skin. I enjoyed the warmth beneath my hand as blood rushes to the surface forming the evidence of your devotion to me.

I slid my hand down your ass and between your legs. "You've soaked through your panties again I see," I said with a gentle mocking tone.

"Yes sir."

"My little cock sleeve loves all the special attention?"

"Yes sir"

"Say it" I commanded.

"Your cock sleeve is grateful for your attention, sir."

"Good girl. Now stand up."

You stood facing me. I could see a little tremble in your legs from the beating they'd taken, but you stood resolute. I walked a slow circle around you, enjoying the view of you. I let my hand graze your skin, following the curve of your back and hips. I stopped behind you and unfastened your bra, letting it slide to the ground. I wrapped my arms around you, cupping your breasts.

"Whose tits are these?" I asked.

"Yours sir."

I clamped my hands tight on your tits, squeezing them until you cried out in pain. "Mine" I sneered in your ear. Then I slid my hand down your stomach, pushing my fingers beneath your panties until I was cupping your pussy.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours sir."

I shoved two fingers inside you, your wetness allowing them to slide in easily. You gasped quietly at the feel of me inside you and I felt your body relax into me a little. I pulled my fingers out of your cunt and ran them over your clit, rubbing gentle little circles. "Mine" I said again.

I pulled my hand from your panties and brought my fingers up to your lips. You know how to follow my lead and quickly took my fingers into your mouth, licking them clean.

"Hands and knees," I ordered.

You got down on all fours in front of me. I again pulled my cock from my pants and got on my knees behind you. I pulled your panties to the side, exposing your ass and dripping cunt.

"Whose ass is this?" I asked as I began rubbing my dick against your tight little hole.

"Yours sir," you gasped.

"Do you want it wet or dry right now?"

You hesitated for a moment. "I trust you sir."

"I know you do," I said in admonishment. "But right now I want to hear what you need. Do you just need me inside you, or do you need the pain?"

"I ... I need the pain, sir," you said meekly.

"I thought as much." I held the head of my dick against your cute little asshole and began to push. You squirmed and grunted a little until the tip had broken past your ring. I grabbed your hips with both hands and shoved my dick the rest of the way in with one violent motion. You scream and crumpled to the floor, I followed landing on top of you.

"Mine" I growled in your ear.

I pulled us both back up to your knees and began pounding my dick into your ass. I moved my hands from your hips to grab your hair and jerked your head back forcing you to curl your shoulders back.

I slammed into you over and over, the sound of our skin meeting mixing with my grunts and your squeals. I lost perception of everything around us except the feel of your body. Just as you were completing your purpose to be owned by me, I was completing my purpose to have all of you. Your need to subjugate melded with my need to conquer, and we again became the expression of both our needs and the fulfillment of them.

I collapsed on top of you as I came, driving both of our bodies to the floor. I continued to grind my hips as I dumped my cum as deep inside you as I could.

We laid there for several minutes, both trying to catch our breath. As I began to climb off you the doorbell chimed.

"Huh. Dinner must be here. Perfect timing. Why don't you relax on the couch while I set everything up?" I knelt beside you and grazed your cheek with the back of my hand until you looked up to meet my eyes. "We will eat and rest for a bit, but I am nowhere near done with you for the night."

You gave me a soft, satisfied, little smile and said, "Yes sir."