Tales of My Ex Ch. 07

Story Info
How we ended up moving from So. California.
1.5k words
3.63
8.1k
6
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers

Our move

Billi and I actually had a few good years. She had joined AA and was the den mother to our oldest son's cub scout troop. I was working regular hours and we were getting along pretty well. Our tenth anniversary was coming up and I pulled out money from my vacation account and had her made a custom, solid gold butterfly with diamonds on the body and wings that I designed. The night of our anniversary we invited several of our best friends out to an expensive restaurant where I presented her the neckless. I paid for all the food and drinks, lots and lots of drinks and we danced the night away. That night we made very passionate love and she promised me she would be faithful from now on.

It wasn't a month later as I pulled into our driveway, our old neighbor, Frank Sr. motioned me across the street wanting to talk to me. He used to sit in his driveway in his old wooden rocking chair, sipping whatever cheap beer he had purchased that week and smoking his hand-rolled cigarettes and watching the goings on in the neighborhood. As I got close I asked him what he wanted.

Frank Sr. said, "Do you know a tall blond headed guy that drives a big blue and white Ford pickup? It has big tires and a chrome roll bar with lights on top just behind the cab."

I said, "That sounds like my friend Hank, why?"

Frank Sr. shook his head and said, "Well your so called friend came over about 11:00 this morning and didn't leave until almost 2:00 this afternoon. I just happened to be looking over as Billi opened the door to let him out and they kissed and to me it looked like she was naked." I went home but didn't say anything to Billi. Hank and I both had fast ski boats and often helped each other with them.

After dinner, I called Hank and asked if I could come over and talk to him about his new carburetor setup. He told me to come over. Now Hank has a doll of a wife, Leslie, who I would easily rate as a 10. Anyway, Hank takes me out to his garage and was showing me his new tunnel ram manifold with dual Holley 750s and was saying how much faster his boat was with this new setup when I looked him in the eye and said, "Hank, what would Leslie say if I told her you were fucking Billi this afternoon?"

Hank looked like a deflated balloon. He slumped back against his tool chest and didn't say a word. His lips quivered as he looked at me, finally with a shaky voice he asked, "H . h . how did you find out?"

I looked at him and said, "Your reaction just confirmed what my neighbor told me. Now what are we going to do about it? Are you going to let me fuck Leslie?"

Now Hank was in a tizzy. He was going on about how I couldn't tell Leslie or she'd divorce him and she wasn't the type to play around with others. So I asked him, "Tell me Hank, why were you fucking Billi?"

"Look," he said, "I called to have you call me when you got home. I wanted to see if I could buy your old prop. I wanted a spare and Billi asked if I would come over and show her which one I was talking about so she could show you when you got home. When I got there, she was just wearing this little white babydoll nightie and G-string. She pulled me to her and started Frenching me and well, I guess you know the rest. We spent the next couple of hours in your bed. I'd fuck her, she'd suck me hard and we'd fuck again. Tell me, are you going to tell Leslie?"

I said, "Let me think about it. I need to talk to Billi first. Personally I think it's pretty fucked up to screw a buddy's wife."

I drove home, trying to imagine my talk with Billi. I shut my car off and sat there in the driveway for a while before I could bring myself to go inside. I walked in and found the kids already in bed. I went into our bedroom and there was Billi, all smiles, freshly bathed and smelling of Channel #5, wearing the white babydoll nightie that she apparently had met Hank in earlier. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed as she tried to get me to undress but I said, "Billi, we need to talk."

She let go of my belt and sat up and asked "What's wrong honey?"

I calmly asked, "Did you have to wear the same nightie you wore when you fucked Hank earlier today?" Billi turned bright red and was at a loss for words. She stuttered and stammered, then jumped off the bed and ran down the hall and into the living room crying. I walked into the living room and she was lying on the couch, face down sobbing her eyes out. I sat down next to her on the little space left and put a hand on her shoulder and asked, "On the night of our anniversary, only about a month ago, you promised that you were going to be faithful and yet today I find out you have fucked a friend of mine, in our house and in our bed."

I was really pissed and began to yell. "How could you fuck him in our bed? You don't have any respect for me, do you? Tell me, what made you break your promise to me?"

Billi sat up, her eyes red and snot running from her nose. "It was all Leslie's fault," she said.

"Oh, so Leslie asked you to fuck Hank? Is she going to fuck me? When is this supposed to happen?" I asked.

"No!" Billi shouted, "It was the night of our anniversary. Leslie and I were in the ladies room and Leslie was bragging about the size of Hank's cock. I don't remember which of the girls started it but when Leslie began describing it in detail and how it felt when they were fucking, I knew I had to have him. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I do love you. Honest. What are you going to do? Divorce me? Maybe I should just leave and take Jack."

There it was again, twisting that knife in my back.

Billi got up and took my hand and said, "Let's go to bed."

I shook my head and said, "I don't think so. I'm going to sleep on the couch." She left but brought back my pillow and a blanket. Then she leaned over to kiss me but I turned my head so she got my cheek instead of my lips. I didn't sleep much, trying to figure out what I was going to do.

The next afternoon, when I got home, I went out to my boat and unbolted my intake manifold. It was just a hi-rise with a single 850 Holly on it. I took it with me and headed over to Hanks. When I got there, Hank was pretty nervous. I carried my manifold over to his boat, we both had 454 Chevrolet motors. He asked me why I had my manifold and I told him we were going to trade.

"Trade?" Hank said, "Why in the hell would I want to trade you a $1500 manifold for that piece of shit?"

I looked at him and said, "That's the price for me not telling Leslie about you and Billi. You can tell her you lost a bet to me or something. Either that or you get Leslie to fuck me, I don't give a fuck which. Do we have a deal or do I walk in and tell Leslie?"

Hank looked at me for a minute then realizing I was serious; he reached into his roll-a-way tool chest and took out the wrenches he needed to undo his manifold. Honestly, I would have rather fucked Leslie. Hank was right. My boat did run a lot better with that manifold and carburetors on it than my old set-up.

Billi and I had a long talk and she said that living in So. California was her problem. Too much partying. We had friends that had recently moved to Central Washington and were begging us to come up and see them. We decided to drive up and when we did, we purchased a new house in a new sub-division.

The big problem I hadn't foreseen was I was a union worker and the nearest union work was 97 miles away. I had to get up at 4:00 in the morning and leave the house by 4:30 to get to work on time. I didn't get home until 5:30 or 6:00 in the evening. That gave me little time at home which left Billi a lot of time on her hands.

Billi soon made friends with some local girls and began going to ladies nights, either at the Holiday inn for Rock and Roll or the Pastime for Country / Western. Most places the dancing stops at 1:00 and Bili would be home by 1:15 or so. At least at first.

R69runner
R69runner
776 Followers