The Real Jennifer

Story Info
As a husband, you need to be careful what you ask for.
9.9k words
3.61
41.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and Jennifer had been married for ten years. Paul was a contractor and Jennifer was a stay at home mom and artist. Paul stood six foot three inches tall. He was muscular. He had a pony tail and he had a very low voice, much like Sam Elliot's.

Jennifer stood five foot four inches tall, had C cup breasts, and weighed 120 pounds. Jennifer had long blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back and bright blue eyes.

Jennifer and Paul had a daughter and a son. Much of Jennifer's time was spent taking care of the house, the kids and cooking and cleaning for Paul.

Although work was what often made him feel like a man, Paul also felt like a man because he had a wife that took care of him and kids that loved him.

One night, Paul brought up swinging to Jennifer, because he'd been at a house to consider a job. On the walls throughout the house were paintings of men and women having sex, in various ways. He told Jennifer that the woman of the house noticed him looking at her paintings, and she had admitted to him that she and her husband were swingers.

Paul told Jennifer that he'd heard of swingers, but he'd never met one.

Jennifer asked Paul if he'd ever want to swing.

Paul asked Jennifer, "Is this something you might consider doing?"

Jennifer told Paul, "We've been together for twelve years. We've had two kids together. I don't think that swinging is something we have to do, but I was just wondering if that is something you'd want to do?"

Paul thought for a moment, then he asked Jennifer, again, "Is swinging something you might consider doing?"

Jennifer laughed, "That's twice you've asked."

Paul smiled, "Well, you don't seem to be totally against it."

Jennifer asked Paul, "What do you know about swinging?"

Paul admitted that he'd thought about swinging in the past, but he didn't really know much about it, or the type of people who did it.

Jennifer asked Paul what he'd thought about when he thought about swinging.

Paul told Jennifer, "You know, you read about things. And people just kind of do whatever they want. I guess."

Jennifer asked Paul what he'd want to happen if they did go to a swing club or something.

Paul thought for a moment, then said, "I don't know. I'd hope we'd meet people and we'd like them and they'd like us and we'd hook up."

Jennifer asked Paul, "Do you really think it's that easy?"

Paul shrugged his shoulders, "I have no idea. Like I said, I just met that swinger woman and that's all I really know, other than that they're proud of their lifestyle enough to have sex pictures throughout their house."

Jennifer told Paul that she wasn't totally against the thought of going to a swing club.

Jennifer told Paul, "The thing I'd be most concerned about is if we go and one of us doesn't like what's going on. Then what?"

Paul took Jennifer's hands into his and said, "To be honest, since it's going to be our first time, I have a feeling that we're more apt to watch and learn than anything else."

Jennifer laughed, "So, you've already decided we're going, huh?"

Paul grinned, "I think it could be fun."

Jennifer sat at her computer and went to Wikipedia. She read, a woman asserted, "It makes women more confident -- that they are the ones in charge."

Jennifer looked at Paul and said, "Do you like it when I'm in charge?"

Paul raised his eyebrows, "You're a wife, a mom and, well, when are you not in charge?"

Jennifer smiled, "Being in charge all the time isn't all it's cracked up to be. And sometimes I just don't want to be in charge."

Paul asked Jennifer, "What's that got to do with swinging?"

Jennifer shrugged her shoulders, "It just what I read in Wikipedia."

Paul asked Jennifer is she ever thought of having sex with another guy or other guys.

Jennifer smiled and said, "I have my fantasies from time to time."

Paul sat next to Jennifer and asked, "Like what?"

Jennifer looked around. Their daughter was in her room and their son was in his. Jennifer told Paul, "Sometimes I have these fantasies that I am kind of like a hostage, and there's all these guys . . ."

Paul scooted closer to Jennifer, "Go on."

Jennifer continued, "I'm kind of like their sex slave. They have me tied up. My hands are tied up and my feet are above my head tied up. And I'm just kind of there for their use."

Paul, with a huge smile, asked, "And you like it?"

Jennifer began to blush, "Kind of. Yeah."

Paul begged Jennifer to tell him more.

Jennifer turned back to her computer, got onto Google and typed in "Forced Group Sex." She then clicked on images.

Paul and Jennifer looked at the images. Then Paul asked, "You'd want to be forced to have group sex?"

Jennifer laughed, "It's a fantasy. Things happen in fantasies that you don't really want to happen, but they excite you."

Paul sighed, then admitted to Jennifer, "The thought of seeing you like that is kind of sexy."

Jennifer asked Paul, "How do you think you'd feel if I had several men using me for their own pleasure?"

Paul thought for a moment, then replied, "I can't honestly say. But thinking about it has got me hard."

Jennifer reached out and found that Paul wasn't kidding.

Paul asked Jennifer if they could play around after the kids were in bed for the night.

Jennifer looked at the clock and said, "I'll make dinner. Afterward, we can make sure the kids have baths, then we put them to bed and continue this conversation in the bedroom."

"I guess," Paul told Jennifer, "I can wait until then."

Once the kids were in bed, Paul and Jennifer retired to their bedroom.

As they undressed, Paul asked Jennifer, "Along with your fantasies, can we talk about your sexual past, you know, before you met me?"

Jennifer asked Paul why this was so important to him.

Paul told Jennifer, "We've known each other for twelve years, and in that time we've never really talked about it. And since we're considering swinging, I thought this was a good time to bring it up."

Jennifer asked Paul what he wanted to know.

Paul said, "Maybe we can talk about . . . I don't know, everything."

Jennifer asked Paul if he really wanted to know . . . everything.

Paul chuckled, "We've been married for ten years. And we've never really talked about our sexual pasts. And I'm not sure why."

Jennifer smiled, "The reason we haven't talked about it is because there's never been a need to."

Paul asked, "You're okay with talking to me about your sexual past, though. Right?"

Jennifer assured Paul, "I have nothing to hide, and I'm not ashamed of anything that I did. The only problem I see that might exist is your thoughts about what I've done or who I've done it with."

Paul confidently stated, "What and who you've done isn't going to change us or our relationship, Jennifer. But I do think that knowing what we've done and what we'd be willing to do again might help us now, since we may end up having sex with other people."

Paul and Jennifer met through a mutual friend, Able. Able was a tax consultant and had been friends with Paul since they were in high school. Both Paul and Jennifer had gone to Able to have him do their taxes for them, before they met. And at a house get-together that Able had for his longest term clients, this is where Paul and Jennifer met.

Paul saw Jennifer and was instantly attracted. When Paul was introduced to Jennifer, she found his voice very sexy. They talked a lot that night and decided to go out together sometime.

Paul and Jennifer had exchanged numbers, and the first time Jennifer called Paul was not to ask him out, but, rather, to tell him that she needed his services, professional services.

Jennifer lived in a small house that her parents had left her. It wasn't much, but it was hers free and clear. And now her sinks wouldn't drain and her toilet was overflowing. When Paul arrived at Jennifer's house, he told her what it might cost to fix the problem and that he could do the work, but that it would take some time.

Jennifer's parents had left her a sizable amount of money. So, money wasn't an issue. What made Jennifer fall for Paul was when he joked, "Who would have thought that a week after we met that you'd be asking me to come to your house to lay some pipe?"

Paul and Jennifer dated for two years before they decided to get married. In those two years, Jennifer didn't just date Paul, she also slept with her ex-boyfriend from time to time. Because she was an artist, she also had men to the house to pose nude for her, some of whom she ended up sleeping with.

Jennifer said to Paul, "You had to know when we got together that I wasn't a virgin."

Paul agreed.

Jennifer continued, "I slept with guys. Some I knew, others I didn't."

Paul asked Jennifer if she slept with other guys when they were dating.

Jennifer replied, "Not when we got serious."

Jennifer asked Paul again if he really wanted to know all of this.

Paul reassured Jennifer, "Nothing you've done, and no one you've been with, is going to change how I feel about you now. I love you and will always love you, no mater what you tell me."

Jennifer told Paul, "I want to know what you did, before we met, first."

Paul told Jennifer, "There's sadly not a lot to know. Before we met, I'd only been with eight other women."

Jennifer smiled, "Only?"

Paul asked Jennifer, "Do you think that's a lot?"

Jennifer told Paul, "I'm not judging. And I hope you don't judge me."

Jennifer pressed Paul, "So, tell me about these eight women."

"Well," Paul said, "I wasn't with them all at the same time."

Jennifer laughed, "No?"

Jennifer and Paul laid in bed, naked. As they talked, Jennifer stroked Paul's cock.

Paul stated, "Moni was my first. My best friend was fucking her, and she was into everyone. Me and my friend, Justin, did her in her garage one afternoon. It was awesome."

Jennifer asked what made it awesome.

Paul told Jennifer, "I think what made it awesome was that she was so easy, and that she wanted both of us."

Jennifer asked Paul, "Would you like me to be easy like Moni was?"

Paul looked at Jennifer with a smile, "I'll admit that I have had dreams of you doing me and another guy."

Jennifer asked Paul to tell her about those dreams.

Paul thought for a moment, then he told Jennifer, "We're already in bed, and this black guy shows up. He just walks into our bedroom. He's already naked. And he's hung like a horse. You look at him, then you look at me, and he walks up and you go for it. In the end, you let us both do you, orally, anally."

As Paul told Jennifer about his dreams, and Jennifer continued stroking him, Paul's cock got really hard.

Jennifer kissed Paul and told him to continue.

Paul told Jennifer, "They're just dreams."

"But," Jennifer added, "You'd like them to come true, wouldn't you?"

Paul inquired, "Would you do something like that? Really?"

Jennifer told Paul, "The question is . . . would you want me to?"

Paul remained silent for a minute, then he said, "I think it would be hot."

Jennifer asked Paul why they never talked about their sexual pasts before.

Paul told Jennifer, "To be honest, I was always too afraid to bring anything like this up to you."

Jennifer stopped stroking Paul and asked him, "Why were you afraid to talk to me about your sexual desires?"

Paul's cock began to go limp. Paul told Jennifer, "I love you. And I didn't want to mess anything up."

Jennifer asked Paul what had changed.

Paul told Jennifer that seeing the paintings at the swinger lady's house made him think of her in that way. And he felt that they had a good enough relationship that he could bring up swinging, and he'd see where it went from there.

Jennifer told Paul that she hoped that he didn't have too many secrets that he'd kept from her.

Paul told Jennifer that he didn't have secrets. They were just dreams and fantasies that he'd been too afraid to bring up before.

Jenifer asked Paul what he'd been afraid of.

Paul told Jennifer that he'd been afraid that if he told her about his dreams and fantasies that she might see him as a pervert, or worse.

Jennifer told Paul, "We've been together twelve years. We have kids together. I love you. And you have no idea how glad I am that we've gotten to this stage of our marriage."

Paul looked at Jennifer, with a slightly confused look on his face. "And what stage is that?"

Jennifer kissed Paul, "The stage where we finally get to be who we have always wanted to be."

Paul asked, "And who is it that we've always wanted to be?"

Jennifer squeezed Paul's cock and said, "Haven't you ever wanted us to be that couple that has sex with everyone and everyone wants to have sex with us?"

Paul quickly answered, "Wow! Uh, no. But that would be amazing."

Jennifer moved her hand to cup Paul's balls, "In no time you'd go from having sex with nine women to having sex with ninety women."

Paul thought for a minute, then said, "And that would probably mean that in no time you will go from having however many men you've had to a lot more." Paul paused for another minute, then he asked Jennifer, "So, how many men have been in you, from the very beginning? And how many did you fuck when we were dating?"

Before Jennifer could say anything, Paul continued, saying, "I want to know how many guys and how many of them were black and how many of them had cocks bigger than mine."

Jennifer pulled back a little, then said, "That's a lot of info you're asking for, but if you really want the truth, every guy I've been with has had a bigger cock than yours."

Paul looked at Jennifer, seriously, "Oh."

Jennifer kissed Paul and told him, "Honey, I didn't marry you for your cock. I married you because I love you. And I even love your cute little guy."

Jennifer rubbed Paul's mostly soft cock, "You have to admit that when he's soft he looks like one of those little turtles you see in pet shops. But he's really cute."

Paul looked at Jennifer, hopeful, "You've never said that it wasn't enough for you, though."

Jennifer realized that Paul was stressing. She kissed him and said, "Honey, I'd rather you have a cock like yours than like Carlos has. Damn his cock is huge."

Paul had to know, "Who's Carlos?"

Jennifer smiled, "He's this guy I see a lot at this gallery I like to go to."

Paul queried, excitedly, "And? And?"

Jennifer sighed, "It's not like we've had full on sex, or anything."

Paul begged Jennifer, "I have to know what you have done with him. Please."

Jennifer said, flippantly, "I've sucked him off and he's eaten me out, but that's all."

Paul put his hand between Jennifer's legs and inserted two fingers into her. He found Jennifer's pussy to be soaking wet. He asked, "So, how recent was the last time you sucked him off?"

Jennifer asked, "We're being honest. Right?"

Paul nodded, "Yes."

Jennifer squinted and told Paul, "If you're talking about full on-cum in my mouth-sucking him off . . . yesterday."

Paul had to know, "Where did you guys do this?"

Jennifer explained that the gallery had an upstairs lounge area, and she and Carlos usually went up there.

Paul asked, "Usually?" Then Paul asked Jennifer how many times she'd sucked Carlos off and how many times he ate her out.

Jennifer thought for a moment. Then she told Paul, "I know he's only eaten me out maybe twenty times. As far as how many times I've sucked him off . . . there's no telling."

Paul exclaimed, "Holy Shit! Jen. You've been sucking this Carlos guy off and letting him cum in your mouth?" Paul added, "I've never cum in your mouth, and Carlos has, maybe over a hundred times or more."

Jennifer rolled over and started to get out of bed.

Paul reached out and caught Jennifer's arm, "Hey. I'm not mad. I'm kind of turned on."

Paul told Jennifer, "The thought of you sucking off some guy that's got a huge cock and letting him cum in your mouth is sexy."

Jennifer admitted that she had often wanted to fuck Carlos, but she didn't want to cheat on Paul.

Paul told Jennifer that if she had that he'd be okay with it.

Jennifer told Paul, "He's tall, masculine, attractive, muscular, dark skinned, and he's from Nigeria."

Paul asked Jennifer what she meant when she said that she was glad he was as small as he was and not as big as Carlos was.

Jennifer told Paul, "The biggest reason I haven't let Carlos fuck me is because I think that if I did that he would ruin me for any other guy." Jennifer added, "Just like you were afraid to tell me your fantasies, I'm just as afraid to let Carlos fuck me because I'm afraid that if I let him fuck me that I'm going to want him to fuck me every day."

Paul's cock stiffened, "I want you to let him fuck you. And if at all possible, I'd love to watch."

Jennifer smiled and told Paul, "You're not the only one that wants to watch him fuck me."

Paul asked Jennifer what she meant.

Jennifer said, "The lounge is in the open. A lot of people have seen Carlos eat me out and me suck him off."

Paul looked at Jennifer, astonished, "You're telling me that other people have stood around and watched you two?"

Jennifer laughed, "Well, a few other women have sucked him, too. And I've watched Carlos fuck a couple of them."

Paul told Jennifer, "I have to meet this guy."

Jennifer told Paul that she could text Carlos. And he told her to do it.

Jennifer got her phone, found Carlos' name and texted him, "If you want to fuck me, I'm ready now."

A few minutes later, Jennifer got a reply from Carlos, "With someone right now. When she leaves, I'd love 2"

Jennifer let Paul read Carlos's reply.

Paul said, "You gotta respect a guy like that."

Jennifer went to her pictures on her camera. She then asked Paul, "You want to see what his cock looks like?"

Paul nodded, "Uh, yeah."

Jennifer turned her phone so that Paul could see Carlos' cock pic. Carlos' cock was fully erect in the picture, and it was taken from an angle that showed he had huge balls, too.

Paul told Jennifer, "Hell. I'd be afraid of that thing, too. It's huge."

Jennifer said, "He's only been in me once." Jennifer explained, "He let me sit on it once. He told me not to, because I had told him I didn't want to cheat on you, but I had to know what it would feel like to have him inside of me."

"And what was it like?"

Jennifer smiled, "It was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. He was all the way in me and I was as stretched out as I could be. And there were these five or six guys and these three or four women watching. And it was just a wow experience, I think for me and everyone watching."

Paul got on top of Jennifer and got between her legs and slid his cock into her. As he slid his cock into Jennifer, he asked, "Tell me how good he felt in you."

Jennifer stated, "His cock went so much deeper. I felt his cock throughout my whole body. He filled me up. His cock is so thick that even I'm surprised I can take him in me. It was like if you had five of your size cocks and you had them all in me at the same time."

Paul, his breathing beginning to quicken, asked, "You think he'll come over tonight?"

Jennifer told Paul that she hoped that he could, but she also said, "If he can't, who would you want to see fuck me, instead?"

Paul told Jennifer, "There's this older guy that sub-contracts for me sometimes. He's a good looking guy, and I've seen him piss. And he's got a meaty one."

Without skipping a beat, Jennifer told Paul, "Call him. And if Carlos texts me back that he can come over, you can see him fuck me, too. Maybe you can get to see them both fuck me."

Paul wasted no time getting his phone and calling Allen.

When Allen answered his phone, Paul told him who he was and asked if he might be available to do a job.

Allen said, "Oh yeah. You had me work on that house on Welton street."