All Comments on 'Tales of Reluctance: Tale 02'

by braindump

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He should have laughed and told her the same thing.

That she was just a bet. That way he could have his dig at her. I just feel sorry for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For a short term bet he sure fell in love fast.

To fast to be believable. And when he told her husband what had happened and he divorced her, that's when he got the last laugh. Poorly thought out story and badly delivered.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Nice twist :-)

Got me on that one it seemed to obvious where it was going to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well ok then

That wasn't a bad story but the ending came from the blue. I think there could have been a little more thought to how you got there. It was ok tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh golly!

I cannot believe that twist ending!! Wow I fell in love with Alice too she was quite the tart but how on earth did she know he was going to come on to her? She didn't even make the first move it was all him taking the phone and even going to her house. I wonder what Alice and James will be up to next, James should have taken a naked selfie of them getting nasty to prove to his brother that he won the bet too. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous