Tales of Sub Asian Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jade's night goes from very bad to even worse...
1.5k words
4.17
15k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the door closed and I heard the deadbolt latch, I panicked. How on earth could I walk to my car in my current state! I stood there, my heart racing, in my black fishnet thigh highs, no panties, a glass butt plug with a big pink fluffy tail firmly lodged in my tight asspussy, my black lace bra, and my face and chin and neck covered in drying cum.

I desperately tried to collect my thoughts. My mind was reeling; not only was I three blocks away from my car, but three men now knew my actual identity. My mind flashed back to them showing me my Facebook page on the screen and taking my phone and copying all my contacts; terror rushed through my veins. I knew from now on, if I didn't do everything they demanded, they would expose me as the depraved sissy cumslut I desired to be; posting my photos and sending them to everyone I knew. All I wanted to do was meet some guy and suck his cock, but now I was in so far over my head and standing on his back porch in utter dismay.

I pulled myself together and looked at my phone; it was 1:38am and I was relieved it was so late. Dave lived in a very residential neighborhood and hopefully all his neighbors would be asleep and no one would be driving through. I took a step, and was quickly reminded my how much the plug in my ass hurt whenever I took a moved. And the sound of my 5" stilettos on the deck seemed crazily loud. I pulled off my shoes and gingerly walked to the side yard. I looked out and didn't see a soul, and walked as fast as I could to the sidewalk. Each step more painful than the next.

Thankfully, I didn't even hear a single car as I walked the three blocks to my car. But once I got there, I saw my car looked odd. And, it happened to be parked right under a street light. I got a little closer and saw my car had a flat tire; the rear tire on the street side.

Tears started to roll down my face. I felt like my life was spinning out of control. I stood there and wept for a moment, but knew I just needed to change my tire and get in my car; then I would be safe. Thankfully, I had a spare in the trunk.

I pulled my keys out of my purse and opened the trunk. I pulled out the jack and set it on the ground. But then I heard a car. I could see the headlights coming down the perpendicular street. I froze. It was a big lifted truck with a quad cab. It turned down my street and I slammed my trunk and walked to the curb side of my car and crouched down to hide. But I was too late; I could feel the headlights beaming on me like a spotlight.

"Fucking slut!" A man's voice yelled out as they drive by, the engine roaring. I stayed still and was relieved as they kept driving down the street. I stayed crouched behind the car; my heart jumping out of my chest.

But then the truck quickly stopped with a screech; the reverse lights came on and it quickly moved towards me. I was frozen in fear.

The truck stopped right in front of my car. I heard four doors open and slam shut.

"Where'd you go slut?" One of the men called out. I wanted to run, but couldn't even move, frozen in fear.

Before I knew it, they were all in front of me. Four guys, maybe in their mid to late twenties, wearing baseball caps and grubby jeans and sport team tee shirts.

"Woah, just what do we have here?!?" Said one of them. He pulled out his phone and put the flash light on me.

"It's alright sweety, we just wanted to lend you a helping hand," he said, chuckling.

"Yeah, or eight helping hands," said one of the others.

I stayed there, crouched down. Scared to death to even move a muscle. My hands were covering my tiny little sissy clit and balls; I was shaking in fear.

"Stand up sweety," said one of the guys. But I couldn't move. "I said to stand the fuck up! We wanna get a better look at you."

While I heard him, I couldn't move. Two of the guys walked over to me and pulled me to my feet. My hands still covering my pathetic little Asian cocklett and balls.

"Well, looks like we got a nice little chink slut here, don't we boys?" Said the main guy. He laughed a bit. "Don't you look nice. I bet you got a nice tight shaved pussy. Let's see it."

I was still frozen in fear. My hands desperately covering my sissy clit and balls. But then the two guys pulled my arms away and revealed my tiny lil clit.

"What the fuck?!? You're a dude?!? That's fucked up! I mean, are you a dude? Is that even a dick?" He said, laughing and his friends chuckled along.

He then took a couple steps closer to me, the bright light of his phone flashlight in my eyes.

"And, what the fuck is all over your face? Is that cum?"

"Bro, that's fucking disgusting, let's go," Said one of the guys.

"Not yet. Turn her around boys."

They roughly turned me around. "What the fuck? How is that fucking tail In your ass?"

"This fucking chink slut is a freak. Let's go dude, this is fucking disgusting."

"Nah, I think we need to clean her up. Get down on your knees slut."

But I still couldn't move. My mind was paralyzed by fear.

"What the fuck? Are you deaf? I said to get on your fucking knees!" But I sill couldn't move; it was like my mind and my body wouldn't connect.

He walked up to me and punched me hard in the stomach. I buckled over, and dropped my knees. The wind knocked out of me; I gasped for breath.

"Was that so fucking hard, you slut? Now open your mouth."

"Bro, are you gonna let a dude suck your dick? That's fucked up," said his buddy.

"Nah, I'm just gonna clean off this chinks' face."

And with that, he undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was big and thick and I was surprised to see he was semi-erect. He held his big man meat about an inch from my face. "You like that slut, don't you?"

I couldn't answer. I just knelt there. My eyes glued to the ground. His rough hand grabbed my face and asked again, "You like my cock, don't you slut?"

"Yes sir," I said meekly.

All the guys laughed when I spoke.

"Well, I don't know if you're gonna like this."

And then, still about an inch from my open mouth, he started to piss. Hot rank piss sprayed into my mouth, I closed my eyes and shut my mouth as the piss sprayed all over my face.

"Holy shit, the fucking slut likes it!" Said one of his buddies. "Look at his little dick, it's getting hard!"

They all laughed. And, they were right. Somehow, being down on my knees, getting hot piss sprayed all over my face and neck and chest got my little sissy clit achingly hard.

"Damn, is that even a dick? It's so fucking small! I guess asian dudes really do have tiny cocks!" They were all laughing.

"C'mon bros, I don't think I'm gonna get this slut's cum covered face clean, I think he needs more."

With that, the other three guys surrounded me, all unzipping their jeans. The main guy had finally stopped spraying me and I opened my eyes. They all had such nice big thick cocks, and all of them seemed semi stiff, making me shudder in ecstasy. But I soon had to close my eyes again as they all started to unleash their hot streams of smelly piss all over my face and body.

As the pissing finally stopped, the main guy put his phone flash light on my face again.

"You see boys? We cleaned this chink up good!" And they all laughed.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," Said one of the guys. As they all started to walk back to their truck. I watched as they left, part of me crazily wishing that they wouldn't leave. That they would ravage my fuck holes and abuse me more. Then I saw the leader of the pack take a photo of my license plate. It seemed odd, but I couldn't concentrate, kneeling there in the sidewalk, soaked in piss, my mind wanting cock so badly.

The truck roared away. "Fucking freak!" Yelled out the window.

I kneeled there for another moment. I licked my lips. Tasting their piss mixed with the drying cum that was on my face. My mind and my emotions so torn by what had happened to me.

But I knew I still had to go. I finally got up and walked back to my task. I changed the tire, got in my car, and started he drive back to my apartment.