Tales of the Change: Feeling Blue

Story Info
Olivia and E.D. face Blue Balls. Who wins? Maybe everyone!
13k words
4.8
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,419 Followers

Feeling Blue

The Second Tale of The Change

== || < > || ==

~~ All characters in this book are over 18. ~~

== || < > || ==

There are worse way to wake up, Olivia Lee thought smugly, than to have a good-looking man eating your pussy.

It was the next morning, and her lover Edward had his head firmly planted between her thighs. Until the previous evening, he had been known as E.D., shorthand for "Erectile Dysfunction," and had been one of the most despised men in all of Des Moines. The Change had cursed him, and all around him, with impotence, and he had been nearly insane with frustrated desire. But now he was cured, and his skilled tongue stroked her throbbing clit as she writhed under his gentle touch. His long-fingered hands reached up, gathering her large breasts in his palms, kneading and stroking them until she thought her heart would burst with pleasure and affection.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Edward. How the hell did you never have a girlfriend when you are such a fantastic lover?" she groaned, her voice still muddy with sleep. "I've been to bed with lesbians who were worse at eating a woman out than you are." She spread her legs wider and slowly humped her mound into his face, wishing his tongue was about four inches longer.

Just imagine if he could reach my g-spot with that thing, she thought, and shuddered happily. I'd never leave the bedroom again.

"You've never been on a date with me," Edward said, his voice only slightly muffled by her golden-skinned thighs. He tweaked her nipples with his fingers. "I'm not exactly the smoothest guy around, you know. You must have noticed that last night."

"Not really," she said. Her legs began to shake, evidence of yet another orgasm. She had lost track of how many times Edward had made her cum in the last twelve hours. "Oh, God," she panted, her body on an upward spiral of joyous sensation. "Oh God. Oh God oh God. Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod OHGODFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKI'MCOMINGEDWARDCOMINGNOW!" she yelled, her hips bucking frantically. She shut her eyes as the pinwheel whirl of her climax crashed over her, sparkles flashing behind her shuttered lids.

As soon as it was over, she turned over onto her stomach. She spread her legs and cocked her ass in the air.

"Come on, lover. Stick that beautiful cock of yours inside me."

She sighed as she felt his warm hands caressing the globes of her buttocks. "Not...in the butt?" he said hesitantly, his voice sounding ever-so-slightly squeamish.

She smiled over her shoulder, her eyes dancing. "Not today. Maybe, if you're very good, someday soon. But my pussy's hungry this morning. Why don't you fill her up?"

He crawled toward her, kneeling behind her on the bed. With one hand he stroked her back. The other lined his tool up with her waiting pussy-lips. He ran the head up and down the cleft of her womanhood, coating it with her moisture, then sank into her with a relieved groan.

"You feel so good," he whispered in her ear, his weight a welcome burden. His hot, throbbing cock was a steel bar inside her, filled with life. Smiling slightly, she closed her legs around it, trapping him within her.

Edward gave a squawk of surprise as his shaft was caught in the vise of her vagina. "Whoa," he said. "That's...unexpected."

"Mmmmm," she sighed. "I always loved doing this. It makes me feel so full." She crossed her ankles, increasing the pressure. "Now, fuck me, lover."

He slid his hands underneath her, cupping her breasts, then slowly withdrew from her fiery sheath, using his elbows and knees to generate the necessary leverage. She heard his breath hiss blissfully between his teeth as their joined bodies moved together. She drew her hands underneath her, her fingers unerringly finding her clit, rubbing her throbbing button even as his shaft tickled her g-spot and grated against her pubic bone.

Let this last forever, she sighed. She turned her head and caught his mouth in a long, loving kiss. Every one of her erogenous zones were being stimulated. Her mouth, her breasts, her groin. Even her ass, as Edward's flat belly slapped against her lushly rounded curves.

"Olivia," he panted, his breath hot on her cheek "It's too much. Too tight. I'm not going to last long. I'm going to cum soon."

"That's all right, love," she said with a forgiving smile. "You've been fantastic." She kissed his cheek. "You go ahead and come whenever you need to, baby." Showing mercy, she eased her legs apart.

In response, he groaned aloud. His hands left her breasts and gripped her shoulders and he drove strongly into her, the force of his thrusts shoving them across the bed. She reached the headboard and braced her hands against it. The distant tingle in her groin flared up like a bonfire, pushing her into another climax even as he buried himself inside her, his cock spewing burst after burst of his essence into her eager channel.

*****

"So," Edward said a few minutes later, as they lay comfortably entwined, her head on his chest. "Do you still want to see Blue?"

Olivia nodded. She had not forgotten their conversation the previous evening. Her ability to release Edward from his curse had brought them to the realization that she might be not only a sexual guide and protector, but also a sexual healer. The thought that she might be able to cure some of the victims of the Change of their misery was a heady prospect. She and Edward both knew most of the world's supervillains, in love with their power over mundane humans, would not stop, no matter what was offered. But many were like Edward himself, who in a moment of despair had condemned themselves to years of torment.

Chloe "Blue" Balls was first on Olivia's list of those to seek out. In the years since the Change, the sinfully attractive goth girl had gained a reputation for leading unwitting men on by their cocks, draining their bank accounts as they tried to buy her love. But Edward had caught her in an unguarded moment several months ago, and had gleaned from their conversation that Blue was as much a victim as any of them. The Change had caught her in a rage after having been dumped by her boyfriend. Furious at his betrayal, she used the powers granted by the Change to tease and frustrate men. Desperately unhappy, but not knowing what else to do, she had drifted deeper into a life devoid of love or affection.

"I do," Olivia said. "It's one thing to cure one person. That might be a fluke, no matter how happy it made the two of us," she said with a smile, as she kissed his cheek. "But if I can do it for her? Well then, we've got a pattern, don't we, statistician?"

"She's not going to be an easy sell, you know," Edward warned. "She's angry and bitter. Maybe suicidal. The fact that she tried to go after you with those poison rings last night makes me think she's only a step away from going right over the edge."

"Maybe," Olivia said sadly. With a regretful sigh, she stood up. "Come on. I'd love to spend the rest of the day playing with your naughty bits, but we've got work to do."

*****

"You want to see who?"

It was a few hours later. Olivia and Edward had showered and eaten, and now presented themselves at the Polk County Jail, only to be met by blank disbelief by the jailers.

"I'm sorry, Seductress," said the sergeant in charge. "But didn't Blue Balls try to kill you last night? Why would you want her released?"

"I believe that Chloe is a danger to herself," she explained patiently. "By virtue of my position as sexual guardian of Des Moines, I am empowered to have her released to my custody." She patted the officer on his cheek, drawing shamelessly on her powers. "I appreciate your concern," she said softly, slowly running her thumb over his lips. "But I am sure Edward and I can handle one little goth girl."

"But what if she tries to hurt you?"

"The Seductress took Blue down last night, alone and unarmed, with a glass of beer in one hand," said Edward. His long, bony face was creased in a smile.

"You!" said the officer in surprise. He backed away hurriedly, his hands held protectively over his crotch. He blinked confusedly as realization hit. "Wait a second," he stuttered. "You are Edward Brewster, right? Known as E.D.?"

"Yes," Edward said tiredly, "I am." His lips twitched. "To those people with a certain, low sense of humor, at least."

"Then how..." the man gestured helplessly at his groin. "I'm still...you haven't..."

Olivia giggled as the man tried to tell them that Edward's powers hadn't caused him to lose the erection brought on by her flirting.

"I got better," Edward said shortly, not wanting to divulge the details, no matter how pleasant the experience had been for him. "And that's what the Seductress wants to do for Blue Balls." He nodded at Olivia. "She thinks she can find a way to heal people who were hurt by the Change, and given powers they don't really want.

"Come on, sarge," he continued. "Wouldn't your lives be easier if Blue was on our side? One less petty supervillain you had to watch out for?"

The officer looked from one of them to the other, then at his clipboard. He sighed wearily. "I won't deny we'd be happy to be rid of her. She's got a tongue on her that could peel paint off a concrete wall. Fine," he said. "Go ahead and take her. I hope you don't end up regretting it."

*****

"Well, I didn't expect this," Blue sneered. "The guy who can wilt a dick at fifty paces teamed up with a centerfold who farts cinnamon sugar. What the fuck do the two of you want with me?"

Chloe "Blue" Balls had changed out of her orange prison jumpsuit and back into her everyday clothes. Edward swallowed as her physical presence struck him. Although no one he knew could match Olivia for sheer beauty, Chloe came damn close. Tight black leather pants were molded to the sweet, supple curves of her thighs and ass. Above that, she wore a white t-shirt, strategically ripped so the flesh of her stomach and breasts could flash out and tempt the unwary. She wore no makeup, having presumably been forced to take a shower when she was booked the previous evening, but the pale skin of her face was clear and unblemished, aside from the piercings at nose, ear, and eyebrow.

Her hair was dyed a deep turquoise shade of blue, hence her name. Despite the scorn in her voice, her face was sweet and beautiful. Edward imagined how it might look in sleep, with pain and contempt wiped away. Or in passion, her dark eyes wide open and shining with desire. He swallowed, drawing on his revised powers to lessen her physical impact. Despite that, he wanted to throw her on the floor and ravish her. Or failing that, to make her happy. To empty his bank account for the chance to see her smile.

"Hello, Chloe," Olivia said. Edward could tell that not even the legendary Seductress was immune to Blue's impact. A faint sheen of sweat covered her chest, just above the neckline of her dress. He longed to lick it away. "We're here to help you."

"Help?" Blue laughed derisively. "What makes you think I need your help? Or want it? I'm perfectly happy, thank you very much." She gestured at the doors to the police station. "There's an entire world of sheep out there, waiting to be fleeced." She shrugged into a black leather jacket. "I appreciate you springing me from this hole, but if there isn't anything else..." She turned to leave.

"Unfortunately, there is." Olivia's voice firmed. "You're under my custody now, Chloe. You either play by my rules, or you go right back here."

Chloe turned, rigid with fury. "What?"

"You heard me. Until I'm satisfied you're not a danger to yourself, or others, you can think of me as your own personal probation officer. Which means you're coming with me, for the time being. Unless," she said, her voice hardening, "you want to go back to your nice little cell. What was it, Edward? Assault with a deadly weapon? I don't think even your powers will be able to get you out of serving some hard time, Chloe. The prosecutor will fill the jury with a bunch of dried-up old spinsters who hate the thought of young women having sex, and you'll be in your thirties before you breathe free air again.

"Unless you come with me."

Blue's eyes darted back and forth, searching for an escape from the trap. "Damn you," she grated, her voice low and shaking with anger. "It's not enough you take away the one thing that keeps me going. Now I have to be under your thumb as well?"

"Not if you don't want," she replied serenely. "There's always a choice." There was no pity in her voice. "In your case, it's the freedom to take responsibility for your actions. You could have killed me last night, and I'll testify to that at your trial. So stay here and rot, or come with me for a cup of coffee, Blue. You're not going to get a better offer."

Olivia turned her back on her and waited. "What's she doing?" she whispered to Edward.

"Standing like someone just clubbed her over the head with a two-by-four," he answered quietly. "So how are we playing this? Good cop and bad cop?"

"No," she said, her eyes somber. "I think Chloe's had enough of those routines to last her a lifetime. Let's try good cop and better cop."

Edward nodded. "Here she comes."

Blue slunk over to them, her eyes on her black sneakers. "I'll come with you," she muttered sullenly. "For coffee. After that...well, we'll see."

*****

"You said something about helping me," Blue said, as they settled into a booth at a coffee shop near Drake University. "I don't remember asking either of you for it."

Olivia took a long sip of her hot chocolate, trying to decide how best to approach this tense, frustrated, angry young woman. She shook her head slowly. By comparison, Edward had been a breeze last night, so beaten down and hopeless he didn't care who knew about his past. Blue was a fortress, with so many defenses she despaired of breaking through and convincing her of her good intentions.

Perhaps sensing her hesitation, Edward spoke. "I didn't ask for her help last night," he said quietly. "She gave it to me anyway."

Blue snorted derisively and tossed back some of her drink. Despite herself, Olivia smiled. Rather than the tar-black coffee she would have bet money someone like Blue would buy, she had opted for hot spiced apple cider. A giggle, a wiggle, and a wink at the counter had the goggle-eyed cashier all but falling over himself in his desire to give it to her for free, but Olivia had insisted on paying for it.

"I don't care," Blue had smirked. "As long as I'm not paying for it, I don't care who does."

"Come on, E.D. You can't expect me to buy that line of crap."

"My name," he said with strained patience, "is Edward."

"Edward. Fine. Whatever. You can't ask me to believe that Little Miss Sunshine here magically cured you. Not when half the scientists in the country have been trying to duplicate the Change. And failing. Every single time."

"She has a point, Edward," Olivia said. "She doesn't have any reason to trust us. Especially me. After all, I damn near caved in her rib cage last night. And we've never gotten along before. How are the ribs, by the way?"

"They're fine," Blue answered shortly. "You're not as tough as you think. I could have taken you."

"I pulled the kick. Otherwise you'd be in the hospital," Olivia retorted, starting to feel aggravated. Foulmouthed little bitch. It would serve her right if I sent her back to the cockroach hotel. That bigoted bastard of a DA has been making noise about "making an example" of the Changed for months. Having Chloe to prosecute would play right into his hands.

"Let's try to get back to the subject," Edward said, his voice slightly impatient. "Chloe doesn't have any reason to trust us, Olivia. I can agree with that. What are we supposed to do about it?"

"We tell her the truth. Chloe," she said. "Edward and I discovered something last night. He told me about his problem and I..." She trailed off, blushing fiercely.

"What the Seductress means to say," Edward continued for her, "is that she decided she was going to take on the ultimate challenge. She was going to give me an erection. And bring me to orgasm. She did. And I did. She cured me."

"You didn't." Chloe's voice was flat with disbelief. She glared at Olivia. "You can't. No one can. Do you think I'm an idiot?" she said, her voice rising. "In three years, no one has been able to make the slightest alteration to a Changed's abilities. You might as well say you found a way to turn brown eyes blue. It's genetic. Dr. Chernovsky proved that."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamed of in your philosophy," Olivia quoted, then stopped as she met Chloe's confused stare. "Listen. I can't explain it either. But it's true. We were in bed. Edward was...making me feel good."

"He was eating you out," Chloe said. "Wasn't he?"

Edward's lips thinned in distaste at her crudity. "If you like. But she went into my mind. She was able to see what was done to me. And she was able to fix it."

"It was on two levels," Olivia explained. "Physiological and psychological. Whoever did this to him...to us...Changed his body so Edward couldn't get an erection. And then there was damage to his mind. His psyche. So that every failure he had would be emphasized the next time he tried. A negative feedback loop.

"I went inside him. And cured him," she said with gentle wonder. "And now he can perform. Very well, I might say." She cast a sideways look at Edward, her eyes smoldering.

"Prove it." Blue's voice was harsh. "Prove it to me, and I'll tell you what happened to me. And I'll let you try to help me, if you think you can."

*****

Olivia looked at Edward. Her lips parted in a smile of gleeful anticipation.

"Fine," he said, his voice resigned. "Whose place? Mine, yours, or Blue's?"

"What? No way," Blue said. "Until you prove you're more than talk, I'm not going anywhere alone with you two. I don't trust you any farther than I could kick you."

"Well, if you don't want to do this at our homes, what are you suggesting? Here?"

Blue smirked.

"Oh, no," he said, unconsciously mimicking Blue. "Nuh-uh. No way. I am not dropping my pants in the middle of a coffee shop to prove I can get it up. Hell no."

"What's the matter, Edward?" Blue mocked. "Feeling a little shy?" Her eyes twinkled maliciously.

Edwards lips thinned and his fingers drummed nervously on the table. He ducked his head. "I don't...do stuff like that in public. I'm not trying to make myself sound better than other people. I know there are some who enjoy it. Or enjoy watching it.

"But for me, sex has always been...intensely...private. I can't expose myself in public any more than I could bench-press a bus. It works the other way, as well. Strip clubs, places like that...I don't want other people to see how I react to an attractive woman. It's not their business." He looked up and met her dark eyes. His own, brown as fertile earth, were wide and vulnerable.

"Listen to me, Chloe. I had something terrible happen to me three years ago. And I lived a nightmare because of it. Last night, Olivia rescued me. But I am still the same person I always was. I'm not sexually adventurous. I don't want threesomes, or orgies, or roleplay where my partner dresses up like Smurfette.

"All I want is to find someone I can love. To marry her. To settle down with her and have kids and minivans and youth soccer practices and PTA meetings and all the other stupid, boring, everyday stuff like the rest of my family.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,419 Followers