Tales of the Change: Feeling Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,419 Followers

"That's who I am. So if you think you can goad me into doing something I don't want to do, you're wrong. Find someone else."

Chloe's eyes grew wide during this astonishing soliloquy. To Olivia's astonishment, her eyes pooled with tears. She reached out and gripped Edward's hand.

"That might be the sweetest, most decent thing I've ever heard a man tell me," she said softly. For once, the bitter cynicism was gone from her voice. Her lips twitched. "You don't often hear a man say he's not into anything kinky. It's usually the other way around. 'Hey, girl,'" she singsonged, her voice mimicking a drunk man's effortlessly, "'do you like it in the butt?'" She shuddered disgustedly.

"I think we're getting a little off-topic," Olivia said. She smiled at the two of them, already putting plans into place. "There was a reason why Edward was called a supervillain, Chloe. I know, Edward," she said quickly, forestalling his furious protest with a raised hand. "You never hurt anyone on purpose. But perception is everything. Chloe," she continued, "do you remember why Edward got his nickname?"

"Sure I do," she scoffed. "Because other guys couldn't get it up when he was around."

"The guy who could wilt a dick at fifty paces, I think you said earlier," Edward muttered, scowling at the table.

"So if I can get a man hard in here, with Edward nearby, would you accept the fact I cured him?" Olivia asked.

Chloe sighed theatrically. "I guess I'll have to, won't I?"

*****

Chuck Evans watched the three people in the booth near the window. His eyes were wide as he drank in Olivia's voluptuous form and Chloe's pale-skinned beauty. He pulled out his cell phone and snapped a few surreptitious pictures. Wait until he got off work! No one in the dorm was going to believe he had seen three of the Changed together! And one of them was the Seductress! And Blue Balls and E.D., too! He eagerly waited for the conversation to break off, and for the three of them to throw down in an epic fight like the one the Exterminator and the Flying Fox had in St. Louis last month.

The one which had left the Arch lying at the bottom of the Mississippi River, and the governor of Missouri howling for damages.

Sadly, no battle seemed to be forthcoming. While the conversation grew heated at times, there was no hint of violence.

Probably just as well, he thought. I need the job. And if these three get rowdy one little coffee shop is going to be the least of their concerns.

He straightened up as the Seductress rose and slowly strutted over to the counter, the hem of her dress fluttering around her thighs. He gulped, eyes wide, as her sheer physical impact drained the blood from his brain. His cock tented his pants, and he tried to hide it behind the register.

"Hello." he said, flushing as his voice broke like a kid going through puberty. "Can I help you? Do you need a refill?" He tried to keep his eyes off the proud hills of her breasts, their nipples poking at the thin cloth covering her chest.

"You surely can," she said, her voice low and dark, thick with desire. "And I do need a refill. It has been...hours...since someone filled me up." In his pants, his cock surged, pounding with his heartbeat. He barely noticed Blue Balls stand and join the Seductress.

"Do you see my friend over there? The thin man with dark hair?"

Chuck nodded. "E.D.," he said.

She smiled. "He prefers Edward these days. But I'm glad you know who he is. And who we are. Well, Chuck," she said, reading his name tag. "Edward and I have a little bet. And Blue here is very interested in the result. Edward thinks I can't make you cum with him in the building. You know how he is supposed to affect men. I think I can do it. Blue is going to be our witness.

"So is there someplace we can be alone? Just the three of us?"

Chuck's eyes darted between the three of them. The Seductress smiled and leaned forward, allowing him to see down her cleavage. Blue Balls rolled her eyes. In the corner booth, E.D. (no, Edward, damn it) raised his cup in a mocking salute.

"Cynthia," he said, his voice shaking a little. "Could you watch the front counter for a few minutes? I'm taking my break."

*****

The stockroom was packed with coffee supplies, but filled with aromatic scents. Chocolate, vanilla, cloves, and cinnamon all fought for preeminence in the small space.

As soon as the door closed, Olivia had Chuck backed up against it, her body pressed close to his.

"Mmmm," she groaned softly, her nose sniffing at his neck. "You smell good. Young. And male. And horny." She untucked his shirt, sliding her palms over his stomach and up his chest. "Let's take this off," she whispered.

He was a well-made young man, she saw with a smile as she tossed his shirt aside. Broad-shouldered and stocky, but not fat, not yet. "You'll have to watch yourself, Chuck. The Freshman Fifteen is starting to make an appearance." She patted his middle fondly, then unzipped his slacks. "Nice. Very nice," she said. His cock stood up proudly, the tip a fire-engine red. She cradled it in her hand, savoring the heat.

"How about you sit down, honey?" she asked. With a gentle push, she guided him to a pallet stacked with bags of coffee. "Now I can give you a nice blow-job and we can be on our way."

"Don't forget," said Chloe from one side. "I want to see him shoot. You've got him hard, I won't deny that. But that's only half the question."

"Don't worry, Blue," Olivia said with a long-suffering sigh. "You'll get to see all you want. Do you have a problem with this?" she asked Chuck.

"Of course he doesn't," Blue scoffed. "All men are pigs. He'd let you suck him off on-stage at a Donald Trump rally if it meant he could get his rocks off." Her voice faltered as Olivia stepped forward, her eyes blazing.

"Shut. Your. Mouth," she snarled. She pointed a finger at Chuck, who was blinking with confusion. "That," she said, "is a decent guy. I know it because it is my gift to know it. Edward is another decent guy. And you know that. This city is filled with decent people, if you would just give them a chance. Just because you had a pig for a boyfriend three years ago is no reason to shit all over them. So if you can't say anything pleasant, keep your mouth shut.

"Now, Chuck," she said, turning with a smile as Chloe glared at her shoes, her cheeks flaming in embarrassment and shame, "What would you like?"

"You," he stammered. "I want to see you." He made a involuntary motion with his hands.

"I see," she said softly. She stepped close to where he sat. With a graceful motion, she pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders. It slid down her chest and bunched at her waist, exposing her breasts. "Come on," she said. "Touch me. I'm not glass. I won't break."

Chuck's hands were shaking as he set them on her thighs. She smiled her encouragement and moved closer, her hands loosely clasped around the back of his neck. She stood between his spread legs and drew his head to her breasts. Discerning her desire, Chuck kissed them, then took one taut nipple into his mouth. His tongue swirled around the throbbing nubbin, making her moan happily, and she felt his hands grow steady. Increasingly confident, they traveled down her legs, squeezed her rear quickly, then caressed her back on their way up to join his mouth at her mounds.

Heat bloomed in her middle as he cupped her breasts. She shuddered in sensual pleasure, fighting her need to fling herself onto Chuck and impale her itching sheath on his straining manhood. She squeezed her thighs together, savoring the slow, steady throb of her pulse in her groin.

"That's very nice, dear." Even to her own ears, her voice sounded weak and unsteady. She glanced aside at Chloe, watching them expressionlessly. "But we can't disappoint Blue here, can we?" A gentle hand stroked his cheek, and she smiled as he leaned into it. She bent her head, stooping to gather his mouth in a long kiss. Even as their lips parted, she breathed a blessing into his mouth. Chuck's future lovers would thank her, if they knew what she had done.

Gracefully, she knelt. The linoleum floor was hard and cold on her knees, but she scarcely noticed. Chuck's cock jutted up between them. She breathed on it, smiling as it surged toward her. Chuck lolled back in his makeshift seat, his eyes closed. Olivia leaned forward, her hair falling in a curtain, hiding her face as she took her first taste of him.

The groan came in unison, torn from two aroused throats. Chuck sagged back, his head braced on the cinderblock wall, as Olivia worked her magic on him. For her part, Olivia felt her hunger rise up within her, the need the Change had wrought driving her onward. Her mouth was gentle, warm and kind on Chuck's tool, but her desire was fierce. Ever since the night of the Change, lust had been her constant companion. Insatiable, barely able to remember a time when her body hadn't sought others to quench an unending thirst, she hummed happily around Chuck's engorged tool. Her lips opened wide and her tongue reached out to spiral around his fat, throbbing shaft.

"Oh, Chuck, baby. You're going to make some woman very happy with this fat, thick dick of yours. Maybe that cute little brunette in your poli-sci class. You know the one? The short Latina with the small boobs? She likes you. A lot." Her tongue flicked out, rasping over his cock-head, and he twitched.

"Maria? I like her. Oh, fuck, that feels good. But she's so small. I don't...Christ...want to hurt her. Making love, I mean."

Olivia giggled, then took his whole shaft into her mouth. She bobbed on it, grunting as his spongy head rammed against the back of her throat. She backed off, her hand slowly jacking him, slick with her saliva. "Don't worry, honey. Your tab A is just right for her slot B. And she loves cowgirl. Can you see her now, Chuck? Her black hair spilling down as she rubs herself on your cock. You grab her ass, lift her up, and she sits on your dick. The feeling as you enter her? Hot and slick and wet? Just think about it. That's right," she continued, feeling his muscles tense. Her strokes sped, milking his penis. Her other hand cupped his balls, encouraging his imminent explosion. "Come on, baby. Cum for me. Shoot your sweet cum out. Let me see it!"

Her hot words and the promise of his soul-mate drove Chuck over the edge. With a hoarse gasp he tensed, his cock quivering in Olivia's spit-slickened fist. Chloe watched, her eyes wide, as a white, ropy burst of semen flew into the air, landing on Olivia's heaving chest. Several more followed, until her breasts were spattered with Chuck's cum.

"Good boy," she breathed. She gave his cock a last, lingering stroke, smiling as his hips twitched. "Thank you," she continued. "I win." She grinned and massaged his cum into her chest, her nose inhaling the scent delightedly. She shuddered in pleasure as her hands kneaded her breasts, sticky with his juices.

"What?" she asked, catching Chloe's disbelieving stare as she pulled the straps of her dress back into place. "It isn't poison. It won't kill you. In fact," she said, "It's fucking wonderful. The ability I have to make people happy. Men and women both. Look at him," she said, pointing her chin at Chuck. He grinned in response. "When was the last time you saw someone look so pleased with themselves? I can do that every single day.

"And so could you. If you wanted."

She pulled the stockroom door open and sauntered out, smiling at Edward in victory.

"Don't hug her," Chloe sniped. Behind them, Chuck staggered out the door, his clothes disheveled, displaying a loopy smile. "She's got guy-goo all over her. Can't you smell it?"

"From what I understand, it's not anything new," Edward said mildly. "And since I spent most of last night doing the same thing, who am I to judge?

"So, Chloe," he said quietly, his voice sympathetic. "Your place?"

*****

"You don't understand," Chloe said. Her voice was low and hoarse, scabbed with pain.

"We might," Olivia said gently. "But we need to know what happened on the night of the Change before we can try to help you."

They were sitting in the living room of Chloe's penthouse. Everything had been going well. But when the time had come for her to tell Edward and Olivia her tale, Blue had balked. Riddled by bitterness and self-hatred, she huddled on the couch, refusing to speak.

While Olivia tried to drag the story out of her, Edward looked around enviously. Though he tried to keep from judging the young girl in front of him, it was obvious this home had been bought with the proceeds from fleecing dozens of men, all of whom had hopes of going to bed with Chloe.

And all of whom had been disappointed.

The apartment was on the top floor of the most expensive high-rise in town. As they walked past the doorman, Edward had felt underdressed and seedy. The penthouse itself had done nothing to change that impression. It was all hardwood floors, leather furniture, marble counter tops, and stainless steel appliances. The cost of the entertainment center alone would pay his mortgage for two months.

Maybe three.

Chloe finally took a deep, shuddering breath. Closing her eyes, she started to speak.

"When the Change hit, I had just broken up with my boyfriend. I was only eighteen," she said, staring at her clenched hands. "I wasn't ready for sex. Some of my girlfriends had gone all the way with their boyfriends, but not me. Terry told me if I wasn't going to put out, he wasn't going to waste his time on me. So I was in my room, crying, when the Change happened.

"I didn't know what it was. How could I? I thought it was just my brain talking to me. You know, like how you talk to yourself when you're in a bad mood, or scared?"

Olivia and Edward nodded in understanding, and she relaxed slightly. "Well, I said that if I had to act like a whore just to have a boyfriend, I wasn't ever going to have sex. That boys and men and fuck, women too, I guess, would buy me stuff and give me whatever I wanted, and beg me to go to bed with them, and I'd just laugh. And they'd be sorry. They'd all be sorry." She looked at them bleakly. "God, I wish I knew then what I know now. Now I know what sorry really feels like.

"I didn't even know what had happened to me, at first. I mean, all sorts of crazy shit was happening around the world. People able to fly, and lift up dump trucks, and other people, bad people, going into banks and pulling the vault doors clean off and walking away with money and jewelry and shit. And people getting killed. Killed awfully." Her lip trembled, and Edward was reminded that despite her tough-girl exterior, Chloe was only twenty years old. Too young for what had been done to her. And young enough to be terrified by the literal witch hunts which had gone on around the world in the first terrible weeks after the Change.

"I know some people got a lot better looking. Or stronger. You, for instance, Seductress..."

"Call me Olivia."

"Whatever. But I didn't really notice what had happened to me. My boobs were a little bigger, and I was more toned, but hell, I was eighteen and still growing into my body. And I didn't get zits anymore, but my mom had told me I'd stop breaking out when I got older.

"But I figured it out after a while. At first it was that guys would just buy me stuff. I mean, girls are used to guys holding open doors and things like that. So at first I thought they were just being polite, you know? But it kept on getting bigger. All I would have to do was smile and show them some titty, and I would get anything I wanted. Money, concert tickets, whatever. Hell, half the time I didn't even have to ask. Like that dumb kid back there at the coffee shop.

"And then," she said, her lips pressed tight, "I figured out the other half. I was going out with this guy from my high school. Just an ordinary guy I'd known since the sixth grade. He asked me out, and we got along well. Real well. He made me feel good. Happy, you know? And I decided I wanted to go to bed with him. And I found out I couldn't. Not wouldn't," she said, looking up at Chloe and Edward furiously, as if they were the cause of her pain. "Couldn't. Oh, I could make out with him, and let him feel me up. But I couldn't do anything to make him...make him come. When a guy tries to take my pants off I go crazy. Hitting and punching and biting. I can't give a blow job. I can't even use my hands. The same goes for women. I tried a couple. The same thing happens.

"So I drove the one boy who I actually liked away. He's married now, and he and his wife are expecting a little boy in a few months. I went to their wedding. And it killed me to watch it. They were happy. And I never will be.

"Once," she said, her voice unutterably bitter, "I tried to get a guy to ignore it. How I fought. Like it was a game, you know? Told him to go on, no matter what I said or did. I thought maybe, if I can just get someone inside me, it would break the spell. Like the worst Disney movie ever made.

"I knocked him unconscious," she said, looking at her hands. "I nearly killed him. After that, I stopped trying. I just go for the money now. I'd rather have men hate me than kill them."

For a while they sat in silence. Olivia broke it. "You poor kid," she said, reaching for her.

"Stop it!" Chloe said, knocking her hand aside. She glowered at Olivia. "Don't you get it? I don't want your sympathy. You say you can cure me. Fine. But don't pretend you like me. I know you don't. No one does. Not really. They just want inside my pants. Or my money." She laughed humorlessly. "Nothing ever changes."

Olivia drew back, hurt showing in her eyes. Edward leaned forward, changing the subject. "What do you think? Two parts, just like me? What would be the physical part? What makes her so irresistible?"

"Pheromones? How she smells?"

He sat back in his chair. "Damn. That's clever. And a good idea. A natural aphrodisiac. If I was some sort of godlike being who could make Changes like that, that would be how I would do it. Something people wouldn't notice. Not unless you got her sweat under a chemical analyzer. Christ, if you could bottle it you could make a mint. What about the psychological part?"

"Oh, that's easy," Olivia said. "Take a young woman, still a virgin. She's nervous about her first time. A little afraid. She's been hurt by her previous boyfriend. Angry about what happened. Now take that noxious stew of emotion and turn it up to eleven. Give her more strength than a woman her size ordinarily has. And watch the fireworks." She flicked her eyes to Chloe, huddled on the couch, tense and miserable.

"When I cured Edward, Chloe, we were in bed together. It's always been easier for me to join with people when we have a sexual connection. Unfortunately," she said with a sad smile, "that's not going to be an option here. Not with your issues.

"So I would like you to slide over here, where I can put an arm around you before I try. Is that okay with you?"

Chloe bit her lip. Her ordinarily pale face was even whiter, her lips bloodless. She swallowed thickly. "I'll try." She scooted over, tensing as Olivia slipped a bare arm around her shoulders.

"Just relax," she said softly. "Close your eyes." She smiled slightly as Chloe's lids fluttered shut. "I'm not going to hurt you," she continued. "I would never hurt you. I'm here to help. And once I'm done you'll be happy again." Still speaking softly, she tried to weave herself into the pattern of Chloe's mind.

"Get away!" Chloe shouted. She shoved Olivia away violently, sending her sprawling on the floor. Olivia looked up blearily to see her crouched in a corner of the couch, her face angry and terrified.

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,419 Followers