Tales of the Change: Feeling Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes in gratitude. The thought of breaking Chloe's hymen when they made love had been terrifying. "Well, then," he said. "The only thing we need to do is to make sure you're ready. Once you are, it won't hurt at all. In fact," he said with a small grin, "some girls are even rumored to like it."

"Oh," she said with mock disapproval. "Those girls. You can't trust them, you know," she whispered conspiratorially, edging closer to him on the bed. "They skip class at school, and smoke cigarettes, and make out with boys, and all sorts of terrible things. I hope," she whispered, dropping her hand to his crotch, her small fingers stroking his throbbing shaft, "you don't think I'm like that."

"Of course not," he said, and kissed her.

Kissing Chloe was a completely different experience than kissing Olivia, Edward found. Olivia Lee was also the Seductress, a person who had been Changed and given a sex drive and a sensuality that mere mortal women could only dream of. Making love with her was like making love to an earthquake, or a volcano. In your secret heart you were simply happy to survive.

Chloe was different. It wasn't just the fact she was younger, and with far less experience. While Olivia's sensuality was raw and overpowering, it was also somewhat terrifying. Chloe was a far easier person to relate to. One did not have the impression, as one did with Olivia, that she was restraining herself, with some difficulty, from physically attacking you and simply using your body to slake her lust. Instead, she was happy and infectiously enthusiastic.

Edward sighed into Chloe's mouth, which had opened eagerly under his, as she stroked his cock. Her lips were gentle, but firm, and tasted of strawberry lip gloss. He snaked one hand around her hips and pulled her closer to him, sighing as his cock brushed the warm skin of her stomach. Tentatively, he let his tongue venture into her mouth. She whimpered softly, and he felt her hands thread into his hair and pull him in tight. Her tongue softly touched his, then wrapped around it with gentle ferocity. He pulled his away slightly, flicking the tip of her tongue with the tip of his, enjoying the sensation.

He drew back for a moment, meeting her eyes. She smiled at him, her eyes sparkling in the afternoon sunlight flowing through the windows. One white hand cupped her breast. The flesh of her bosom was a pale pink, but the nipple was dark and turgid.

"Here," she said. "I want you to kiss me here."

"As you wish," he said, and bent his head to her chest as she lay on her back. Opening his mouth, he kissed the slope of her breast. Teasing her, he circled the taut nipple with his lips, his tongue caressing her warm flesh.

Above him, she hissed her impatience. "Edward, you might be the right man for me, but if you don't start sucking on my titties right now I'm going to cave your head in!"

He looked up at her, his mouth curving in a grin. "I never thought I'd hear you say that."

"If you don't start doing what I tell you, it might be the last thing you ever hear." She shook her fist in a mock threat. "Seriously, Edward. You kiss amazing. I want your mouth on my boobs. And then I want you inside me. And after that," her voice gentled, "I might want quite a bit more."

Edward swallowed hard. What had started out as an errand of mercy this morning had turned into a huge responsibility. He wanted Chloe. Wanted her badly. But he knew, hearing her words and the affection in her voice, that this moment was a fulcrum on which both of their lives turned. And it was his job to see it through successfully.

He lowered his head to her chest. All joking gone, he took her left nipple into his mouth. He ran his other hand from Chloe's hip to her flank and to her right breast as her back arched into the air. With his hand he softly squeezed her mound. He ran his tongue around her swollen nipple, then drew on it, nursing like a baby. His tongue flickered over the tip, making her squirm.

Chloe writhed beneath him. With surprising strength, she grasped his wrist and forced his hand towards the junction of her legs. "Here, Edward," she panted. "I need you here. Touch me, please. I'm on fire." She pulled her panties off and kicked them onto the floor.

He closed his eyes, praying for guidance. He kept his mouth on her breast, suckling at her nipple, his tongue playing with her aroused flesh. Slowly, his hand crept over her trembling stomach. As he neared her groin, her legs eased apart, and she made a low, groaning sound deep within her throat.

He gently curled his fingers, delicately tracing her labia. Slowly, so slowly, he teased her nether lips apart, taking advantage of her wetness to ease his entrance. A deep breath, then another, and then he pushed his index finger inside her. Her aroused flesh was hot, tight, and slippery around his probing digit. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of her canal, and with the ball of his thumb sought the bud of her clitoris.

She shuddered, a bone-deep, wrenching spasm, and groaned. "Oh, damn," she breathed. "That feels so good.

"Naked. With a man in my bed. Finally." She smiled down at Edward as he switched breasts, his mouth tenderly nursing at her straining nipple. His hand was busy between her legs, and her hips rose of their own volition as he pleasured her. "Oh, God." Her voice was a strained rasp. "I'm getting close, Edward. And I want my first cum to be with you inside me. Get your fingers out and your cock in!"

Edward pulled his hand away from her as she draped her hands around his neck. She pulled his head away from her breasts so she could look in his eyes.

"Protection, darling?"

His eyes grew wide. "Oh, shit. No. I haven't needed it in so long..." He trailed off.

"Neither did I," she replied. "Fuck it. Let's do it like teenagers. Young, dumb, horny, and trusting to good luck." She spread her legs for him, pale skin glowing in the sunlight.

Edward covered her mouth with his and kissed her fiercely as the import of her words struck home. In all his lonely life, no one had ever made him feel the way Chloe did with that simple declaration of trust. He pulled back and looked at her, resplendent in her unashamed nudity. Her legs were fine and straight. Her was pubis beautiful, capped by the fine, silky down of black hair on her mons. Her breasts stood high and proud, her nipples dark and hard. Her bright blue hair framed her lovely face, set with an expression of both desire and determination.

He moved between her legs, positioning himself. Her knees rose, brushing his sides. He grabbed his cock and gently placed it at her opening. Her lips were red and swollen with desire, already parting for his shaft.

As he maneuvered into place, his cock-head grazed her clit. Chloe twitched and her eyes grew wide. "Whoa," she said. "Do that again."

Raising his eyebrows, he let his glans rest on her clitoris, where the swollen bud emerged from its hood. Chloe closed her eyes and sank into the mattress, her legs spreading wide. "So good," she moaned. "So hot." She swallowed thickly as her buttocks tensed, raising her hips. The movement made Edward's tip slide over her engorged nubbin.

"Baby?" she breathed. "Do you think you could hold still while I...play with you for a bit?"

"I'll do whatever you need to make you happy," he replied. His eyes were rapt as he watched her.

She smiled a little, her lips trembling. He hung above her, braced on his arms. His cock was a steel bar, the tip wet with both of their juices. Chloe raised her hands and squeezed her breasts, savoring how they felt; hot and full. As she did, he bent his head so he could kiss her nipples.

All the while, she was gently undulating against his cock-head. She pushed her clit against the spongy tip. God, this feels so much better than my fingers! It pulsed against her, matching the rhythm of her own heartbeat. She raised her hips, running her lips over his shaft, and Edward groaned against her breast. He lifted his head from her chest, his eyes hazy with lust.

"You feel so good, Chloe. So hot and wet. I can't stand it." He kissed her shoulder, then her neck, burrowing into the angle where her neck met her shoulder. That brought the curve of his ear within range, and she gently bit down on the tender lobe. He grew stock-still, and when she breathed into his ear and licked its sweet curve, she thought he was going to lose all control. He groaned into her throat, his arms trembling.

"Chloe...I want...I need..."

Her heart sang with joy. "I know, sweetheart. I know. Please. I want you inside me. It's time."

He pulled back enough to look at her. "Are you sure?"

She smiled into his worried eyes. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

In response, he kissed her deeply, his mouth and lips and tongue seeking to prove his desire for her. He lowered his hips, dragging his cock-head through her wet lips, then pushed.

She caught her breath, her heart pounding as he filled her. None of her youthful experiments with vibrators and dildos had prepared her for the exquisite feeling of his cock. Nor had her small collection of romance novels, moldering in a bottom drawer in her bureau. They had all made it seem like the act of lovemaking was like a storm, or a hurricane, wild and dangerous.

This, though...

With Edward inside her, she felt warm, and protected. And safe. And desired. Desired so deeply and thoroughly she thought her soul would explode with joy.

She didn't realize she was crying until she heard her name being urgently called. Edward's face hovered anxiously over hers, furrowed with his concern

"Chloe? Are you all right?"

She smiled through her tears. "Yes. I am. For the first time in years, I am all right.

"Now hush. And love me."

Somehow understanding all she meant, with words both said and unsaid, he nodded. He lowered himself until his chest was brushing her breasts. She felt him move, his cock pulling out of her, then coming back in, filling her. The sensation was indescribable. Involuntarily, her legs rose, her knees gripping Edward's hips, and she leaned up, kissing him, drinking in his beloved essence.

They fit so well together. As if they had been made for each other. And maybe we have, she thought dizzily, as her body seemed to spiral upward, beyond her control. Maybe there actually is someone for everyone, and my someone is Edward. And Olivia simply fit us together like pieces from a puzzle.

She put the thought aside, as her body was making it impossible to concentrate on anything. Her nipples were digging into Edward's chest. She plunged her tongue into his mouth, and at the same time reached down to grab his ass, pulling him into her with each of his strokes, each time wanting him to make it harder, deeper, faster. Her hips rose, meeting his, falling into an ancient rhythm, no less familiar for being the first time for her.

The nervous roil in her belly had transmuted into something else, something more. Heavy, slow-building, and inevitable, she recognized it immediately, and welcomed it joyfully.

"Edward," she whispered into his ear, her breath making him shiver. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your beautiful cock. Just keep doing what you're doing, my beautiful man."

"When?" he panted. His eyes were slightly wild.

"Now," she grated, the word forced out between clenched teeth. "Oh, shit, Edward. Now. Now. Now!" she wailed, her muscles rippling, her mind whirling ecstatically as her orgasm ripped through her. She felt her pussy clench, viselike, around his shaft, the ring of flesh milking his hot length. She watched in awe as her body drove her lover to his peak, and Edward climaxed mere seconds after she, his manhood pumping her full of his cum.

*****

"So what are you going to do now?" Edward asked.

They were laying, comfortably entwined, on her bed. She had one leg flung casually over his thigh, and she was idly stroking Edward's cock, her fingers coaxing him erect once more.

What next? The thought crept wickedly through her mind. Should I take him with my mouth? Or maybe he can kiss me down there. I've always wondered what that was like.

"Well, I'm going to have to stop grifting, I suppose," she said. "No more playing men for fools and taking their cash. Just as well, I suppose. It stopped being fun a long time ago."

"Maybe you should concentrate on music," Edward suggested. "I wasn't bullshitting when I said you could play. You've got talent. You could form a band." His eyebrows lifted. "What about 'Blue and the Ballbreakers?' That has a nice ring to it."

She snorted laughter and cuddled close to him. "Maybe. I can live off what I have now while I think about it. You could move in with me," she said, her voice suddenly hesitant.

"I'd like that," he said. "I'd like that a lot."

"Good," she smiled. "I mean to keep an eye on you, boy," she teased. "Once word gets out that Edward Brewster has been cured, every Changed-chaser in town is going to be after you. I intend to keep you for myself."

"I have no problem with that," he said, kissing her.

"Mmmmm," she sighed. She rested her head on his chest, feeling his heart beat, in perfect time with her own. "Edward, tell me a story."

He ran his fingers through her hair.

"Once upon a time, they lived happily ever after."

The End