Tales of the Sexual Healers Ch. 17

Story Info
Isolde meets a Medicine Man and learns his secrets.
1k words
5
2.9k
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tales of the Sexual Healers, Ch 17. Isolde meets the Shaman of the Amazon

I took to flight in the form of an anhinga...a snake-bird.... leaving my son behind. I knew that the Medicine men and women were calling me and I was powerless to resist. It wasn't long before I tired. I landed on the hull of a ship with skull and crossbones for a flag. I was afraid as I glanced around. Many swarthy men were around, drinking rum and carousing. I could see no women aboard and I was afraid to reveal myself until I spotted the Captain.

Agwe was his name, and he was a handsome, tanned man with a short beard, oozing with charm and charisma. He took my hand and kissed it, making me blush at his courtliness. Showing no surprise at my unexpected appearance, he invited me to eat at his table. He was glowing with health and fitness. I accept a glass of the Pirate's rum and enjoyed some roasted goat and vegetables. In gratitude for the pirates' hospitality I made them some key lime pie from the limes I had gathered from Mexico. They enjoyed the stories of my travels and included me in their revelry.

The Captain and I became lovers...in the moonlight we made love. His consort was Le Sirene, the mermaid...and I caught sight of her as I swam in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean. On the sunny days, I swam in the aquamarine waters with the mermaids, and the sea creatures. The Mermaid Goddess blessed me and took me under her waters, showing me her secret world of the Occult. Many days I swam with her and her children, the fish, and the mer-folk. I saw treasures beyond compare and with the cycles of the moon began to understand the mysteries of the Sea. Simbi was there too, as the Sea-Serpent and often wound himself around my waist as I transformed myself into the image of the seductive mermaid. Often, I saw the pirates gaping and gazing in awe and tenderness as I transformed back into a maiden and cured them of their ills with plant medicine from the sea.

I stayed with pirates for a while and they dropped me at the mouth of the Amazon River. I bowed to the brilliantly painted men as I embarked onto the beautiful shores of Peru. I gave the Captain a beautiful strand of pearls as a thank you for his crew's hospitality. The men waved goodbye as I inhaled the fragrance of water lilies, cacao, passion flower, and orchids. So much beauty and peace exuded from the Peruvians. Compassion flowed from them like a river of kindness.

Through the magnificent rainforest I walked...feeling the magic of the Snake-God still inside me. Beautiful and colorful birds flew above my head as the animals walked silently beside me. A tiger was my constant companion as I stroked his mighty head. I communed with Great Spirit, the God of the Ancient Ones. I came to a thatched hut in the middle of the forest, where a feathered headdress with bones was draped over the door. The symbol of the snake was prominent in the dwelling and I heard a calm, paternal yet completely baritone voice bid me to enter.

"Come in, my child. I have been waiting for you". The voice came from the Medicine Man of the village. He was of medium height with cinnamon-colored skin and the brightest most lively eyes I had ever seen. He was a handsome older man, very muscular with the most beautiful Incan features I had ever seen. His aura glowed bright with Spirit, and knowledge and as I looked into his eyes, I saw the glint of solace. He had a brightly colored loincloth tied around his finely muscled torso. I fell to my knees and grasped his brown hands that were covered in turquoise rings and kissed them.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked, as I crawled between his chiseled hairy legs. "I have dreamed of you, I have called out for you in my sleep, I have fantasized about you. I have found you."

He smiled and held me as a father would, and yet I felt the electricity between us. My body swayed in response to the powerful Shaman's magick. We fell slowly to the floor as I felt my soul and body ignite in pleasure and in love. For the first time since Queen Ann, I fell in love...with a medicine man...I fell in love with his smile, his humor, his giant phallus, his knowledge, his compassion, his power...he traced my body with his long talented fingers as he was massaging my tits and making circles around my clitoris with his large, strong, hot tongue. I squirmed in ecstatic release as I came on his smiling face and took his giant brown cock inside of me over and over. He was insatiable...and always inside of me, filling me up, making me complete with his bewitchment. We fucked everywhere...in the ocean, in the forest, in the sweet grasses of the plains. He took me everywhere with him, taught me all the medicinal plants, the poisons, the ways of the curanderos, the shamanic trances. We drank ayahuasca many times, smoked the peace pipe and rode the backs of the spirit animals. We flew together, on the Astral plane and saw many things. And co-existed with them, for a time.

I had found my father....my lover, my best friend, my magical partner in the ways of the Rain Forest...he taught me love, respect, comradery and so much healing, with the Spirit animals surrounding me, filling my heart with the Love of the Great Spirit. And in this time, I found my Soul....and began to learn the dances of the Elders, the Ancestors, the Ancient ones. So many Spirits danced with me, in the middle of the night as I gazed at the stars and knew that I had found a home, with these humble people.

And so, it was.... for a time...I came to love the Inca's as family, treating the sick with the plant medicine the Medicine Man had taught me. I helped many, as I worked side by side with my Father-Lover.... many came to me for fertility cures, for problems with spiritual illness, for problems with sex.

I was happy....and content...but knew it would only be a matter of time before I was called again. But for now, I was at peace.

~sexynursechef~